Month 3

Eren's POV:
The beatings worsened Levi didn't even have to be drunk to hurt me. I was starting to doubt its about his grandfather's death. He was just ...angry all the time i guess.

"Eren!" Levi yelled

"Y-yes?" I said as i walked through the door he sounded angry again..

"Where were you?!"

"I-I was a-at the Library w-with Armin and J-Jean studying for finals." it was true since i was in college and finishing my Junior year at Sina Arts College finals were a hassle.

"Are you lying to me?"

"No i swear."

"Gimme your phone." Levi demanded and without hesitation i gave it to him.

"Whats your password."

"I-Its your birthday.." i blushed a bit. He noticed and his expression softened a bit. He went through my text messages. One of them he stopped on and began to look saddened and angry mixed into one.

"Eren..did you really think i wouldn't let you celebrate your own mothers death."

"I-I just wasn't sure i mean you said you had t-that buisness dinner tomorrow."

"Eren you can go." i was so happy Levi said i could go i gave him a quick kiss and went upstairs to shower. As I stripped down my clothing. I just so happened to look in the mirror and saw all the bruises and healing scars i had on my body. All from Levi. And some from my dance class since dance is my major along with engineering. I sighed and reached into the medicine cabinet to take my depression meds. I swallowed the pills down dry. And got in the hot tub of water. As i relax the door opens and its Levi. He doesn't say anything he just strips out of his clothes and gets in the tub just across from me. I just give him a small grin.

"Turn around." i just nod and turn my back towards him. He moves closer to me and traces the scars and bruises lightly with the tips off his fingers.

"I don't want to hurt you Eren. But sometimes you give me no choice."

"I know." i say quietly. I feel his lips kiss my back and neck.

"I do love you Eren."

"I love you too Levi."
'i think i do at least.' i thought to myself.

"Have you been taking your medication Eren?" i just nod.

"What about you?" i ask quietly not wanting to sound naggy or anything.

"Not really i keep telling you and those stupid doctors that i don't need it." honestly he did need it.

"L-Levi i think you should give it a try p-please for me i-i mean i do it so it wouldn't hurt..."

"Tch..fine for you." i smiled at myself a little before leaning back onto Levi our skin touching.

------next day--------
"Levi I'm going out with Armin, Jean, Marco and Mikasa!" i called out to him.

"And where exactly are you going and why did you forget about the buisness dinner?" he said with impatience and attitude.

"Y-you said i didn't have to go b-because its my moms death anniversary.."

"Right. Sorry i guess I'm just a little up tight about the dinner." my heart rate and panic decreased slowly.

"It'll be fine Levi you always impress everyone." i said trying to boostvhis confidence so he won't stay mad.

"I guess you're right..alright go have a good time tell your mom i said hello." i just nod and walk out of the house.

------later that evening-----
I got back home around 9:30 and i was in tears walking through the door. After we visit my moms grave for an hour we go to my moms favorite places. And then we send a floating lantern which leaves me in tears every year. I sob uncontrollably as i walk up the stairs to Levi and I's bedroom i lay on the bed and wrap myself under the covers.

"Eren!" oh great Levi was angry and I was already an emotional mess.

I get out of the bed and out of the bedroom heading back down stairs trying to control my sobbing.

"Are you still crying?" Levi said his voice slurred a bit. He had been drinking but i could tell he wasn't fully drunk.

"Oh my god your moms dead get over it already. I let you visit her grave and go hang out with your friends and you're still crying. How old were you when she died like 8? 10?" Levi's words stung like a blade in my chest.

"Levi stop please..."

"Stop what telling you the truth. You're 21 Eren act like it."

"Shut up." i said.

"What was that?"

"I said Shut. Up." he got up and punched me in the gut making me lose all oxygen. He then throws me onto the ground and begins to kick me repeatedly. I have had enough. I use all the strength i could muster up and stand up punching Levi in his jaw. He stumbles and tears are streaming down my face.

"THATS IT LEVI I AM DONE! I'M TIRED OF BEING YOUR PUNCHING BAG I AM DONE WITH THE ABUSE. I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD DAY IN MEMORY OF MY MOM AND YOU DISRESPECT HER MEMORY! WE ARE DONE LEVI! DONE...I'M LEAVING!" i yelled as loud as i could to get it through his thick skull. I was sick of it all. I go up stairs and pack a bag quickly and grab my phone, laptop and charger and other things. I go back down stairs and grab Mino our cat and get in my car. Levi came running out of the house yelling for me to not go and to stay apologizing over and over...but i couldn't...and wouldn't stay..

A/N oooh look at Eren standing up for himself...guys he took the cat you all know what that means. Anywhore thanks for reading.