Mahal

By BubblyRosy

She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her... More

..♡Title page♡..
..♡1♡..
..♡2♡..
..♡3♡..
..♡4♡..
..♡5♡..
..♡6♡..
..♡7♡..
..♡8♡..
..♡9♡..
..♡11♡..
..♡12♡..
..♡13♡..
..♡14♡..
..♡15♡..
..♡16♡..
..♡17♡..
..♡18♡..

..♡10♡..

251 40 26
By BubblyRosy

Piyali's pov:

Why I'm not getting sleep.
I kept tossing on the bed since half an hour, it's already 1 o clock,
I have to get up early, even thought maa asked me to not to do any household work, I have to do atleast my works.

That door it catched my attention,
The design on it and the bronze color of it, really looks breathtaking, it is the best one I came across the entire Mahal.

Mahal, it reminded me Mrs.Roy's words, I still feel some hidden meaning behind those words.
I'm still unable to decipher anything.
What about today, really traveling took a toll on me, if it is true then those talks and giggles of a girl how I heard them, are all those my hallucination?

I can't even share it with anyone, should I say it to Rajveer.
No way what if he made fun out of me.
Although he kept helping me since my childhood, I still feel him being reserved around me.
He is friendly towards me but not as much as Sakshi, he is a kind of introvert person.
He cares for me but, I feel like he always want to say something to me but he is unable to do so.
Is he scared about Ranvijay like me, what if he also withdraw his help!
No way he will never do that, somehow my heart always says to trust him.

I felt my eyes heavy finally....

She closed her eyes and skidded into deep slumber.

"when ever I want to meet you I will play..."
Those words started to ring in her ears, she kept moving in her sleep, now the talks turned into a melodious faint tune.
She felt relaxed hearing that, a small smile adorned her lips.
She started to smile involuntarily,
but she jerked and opened her eyes when she heard a continuous knocking on her door.

" coming..." She said and walked adjusting her pallu.
She opened the door and find Sakshi staring at her worried.
Before she can ask anything to her, she heard the tune.
Her eyes became wide by the realization " it's not my dream, the tune is really playing"

She walked along with Sakshi and joined others in the hall,
The tune which she heard faintly is now echoing in the Mahal.

" it's a piano tune" Rajveer mentioned after hearing it for one more moment, " but where it is coming from, that too in the middle of the night!" Roopali remarked looking at Her surroundings with fear.

" Hasmukh! Where he is gone!" Ranvijay yelled.
No reply came so he shouted again.

" he might be sleeping I will bring him bhai" Rajveer said excusing himself from there.

The tune kept playing with the same sound and without any interruption.

" I'm scared maa" Sakshi said holding her mother's arm.
Piyali closed her eyes and listened to the tune, " I think it's coming from upstairs"

Ranvijay immediately reacted,
" You can only give ideas you don't have courage to go and check there, you are good for nothing!" he retorted.
Roopali placed her hand on His shoulder, signaling him to stop.
He huffed in anger.

Piyali felt insulted, Sakshi understood what she is gonna do and about to hold her, but the very next second she find Piyali walking away in anger and climbing the stairs.

Ranvijay heard her anklets jingle and understood she left, he grinned.

" can't you just stop hurting her! Look, she went upstairs!" Roopali argued,

"let her go" He said carelessly,

"Ranvijay! it is not Roy bungalow which she is used to.
It is Mahal, which is locked don't know for how many years!
Even though you made it cleaned we are still not used to it, it is dark at upstairs, she didn't even took a lamp or candle with her" Roopali expressed her concern.

He understood his mom is hurt as she never address him as Ranvijay.

" but I didn't mean to..." he try to justify himself, but " enough Ranvijay!" She said sternly,

" this is just because of Piyali, maa is angry on me, let her come down I will make sure she pay for this" he gritted in anger.

" Sakshi can't you just go and see where this Rajveer got stuck!" She yelled and Sakshi left to look on her brother.

" he always belittle me! I'm getting vexed now, he and his rude behavior. Huh,
Don't even I have the right to speak!" Piyali thought climbing the stairs angrily.

She reached up and peeped here and there, darkness welcomed her,
she took steps towards the direction from where the sound is coming,
It's getting more darker now.

" I should've at least brought a candle with me" she thought and took small steps biting her nails to ease her building up fear.

She heard a squeal and turned
" huh", she Gasped.
It's a rat but she doesn't see it, only she can see is the curtains which are flying by the wind, she walked while trying to concentrate on the tune, she is following it.

" which section had I reached"

She didn't understood where she is present, " had I committed a mistake by coming here?" as she walked to some more distance, she can hear the tune far away, indicating she reached the wrong direction in the darkness.
" ugh! I ended up in wrong direction" she groaned in irritation.
But soon she heard a thunder, and jerked in fear, in addition to it rat quickly passed on her feet.
Before a shriek escape her mouth, she closed it and ran from there don't even knowing to where she is heading.

" it been a while she went upstairs, also what's taking this long for Sakshi to fetch Rajveer" Roopali sound irritated.

" do I commit a mistake provoking her!
Wait, why I'm thinking like this for her.
I just taunted her and she took it seriously and went, it is her foolishness, not my mistake" Ranvijay dismissed his thoughts.

Roopali is getting worried, like adding fuel to fire, to irritate her telephone began to ring.
" oh God, who is it" she whinned and lifted the receiver.

" Hello.. " She said,
" aah, Roopa I just reached Roy bungalow and I coming to Mahal tomorrow.
Accha, listen how's everyone doing..." Nilanjan speak,

" don't you got any other time to call, what's the need to call in the midnight" she chided him and end the call in irritation.

" what's wrong with her" Nilanjan puzzled.

Ranvijay suppressed his laughter hearing all that.
" I think I have to check myself on them " she said and walked out, but she find Rajveer and others coming fully drenched in rain.

Before she can scold them, Rajveer speak " Hasmukh left for having drinks with his friend, I brought him from there"

Hasmukh gave an apologetic look to her, but his face changed to horror when he heard the piano tune, " it started already" he gulped down.

" go upstairs immediately, Piyali went there, but she didn't returned yet" Roopali worried.
" what!" Rajveer screamed, " why even she went there" he said running towards the steps.

Hasmukh didn't moved, " you also go with him" Roopali ordered, Sakshi handed him a lantern.
With no other option left, he followed Rajveer.

Piyali stopped running and breathed heavily.
Another lighting came and she saw her surroundings, in that light she find different portraits staring at her.
" where have I ended! " she exhaled.

" Piyali!" She heard someone calling her.
She felt relieved finally someone came for her.
She started running towards that side, but in hurry she collided with something and yelped in pain holding her knee.
But she suddenly felt something on her shoulder and shrieked very loudly.

Silent readers don't hesitate to vote, it cost nothing right..💁‍♀️

Let me know your feed back about this chapter,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with fellow wattpadians 😎

It's me Bubbly rosy Signing off for now 🌹🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 9.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
54.4K 4.4K 20
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
860K 51.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
755K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...