Mostly Girls, Und Panzer - Th...

Od Warthunderrager

Two Legends collide in a battle to determine the fate of Sensha-do across the world (Mostly Girls, Und Panzer... Více

Prelude to the Battle - Protagonists (Read Before the story)
Prelude to the Battle - US-FTP (Read Before Story)
Prelude to the Battle - JNST (Read before story)
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
Episode 1 Part 3
Episode 1 Part 4
Episode 1 Part 5
Episode 2 Part 1
Episode 2 Part 2
Episode 2 Part 3
Episode 2 Part 4
Episode 2 - Part 5
Epsiode 3 Part 1
Episode 3 Part 3
Episode 3 Part 4

Episode 3 Part 2

114 7 7
Od Warthunderrager

========================================================================

[American sector - Semisphere - Highway 76]

(Yukari got on her electric bike and immediately tried to make her way to the large roadways so she could carry out a successful escape. On her way out, she drove down the tunnel that connects the American base to the highway, which was her only escape route)

Yukari's small bike zoomed down the tunnel.

The wind shot through her hair at 130 kilometers per hour, which was the limit her little bike could go.

The tunnel exit was just ahead, so hopefully she would've escaped any chance of being caught.

In one brilliant flash of light, she exited the tunnel.

It was a brilliant flash because the darkness of the tunnel gave way to the massive glowing advertisement screens that beamed on the highway from above, a sign that she was close to escaping.

She went up the ramp and made it onto the open highway, freely able to move.

Luckily, Yukari was nineteen and had her driver's license, so she was good to drive.

However, something was off.

Usually a bustling metropolis like the semisphere would have all kinds of traffic and other people driving on the highways, however, now,  there wasn't any traffic, anywhere.

An empty, metal street extended out in front of her.

While Yukari couldn't shake the felling something was off, she heard a loud noise over the wind in her ears.

*VROOOOOOOOOOOM!

"Engines? But I thought this was electric?" Yukari said, questioning the powerplant of her bike

However, the source of the engine noises manifested in her rearview camera

U.S. Army JLTVs

Yukari could make out the "Oshkosh" lettering on the grille.

No wonder why the highway had nobody driving on it. She rode perfectly into the maw of a trap!

Luckily, the JLTV only had a top speed around 120-ish kilometers per hour as it was made to be all-terrain rather than speedy, so she was getting away, albeit slowly, she just had to keep going fast.

One of the JLTVs had a loudspeaker on its roof, blaring messages.

"THE ROAD AHEAD IS BLOCKED! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE! DESIST IMMEDIATELY!" The loudspeaker blared

Yukari gritted her teeth, the road was blocked, she could see it up ahead.

The eight-lane roadway had sandbag barricades and at least two squads (20 men) worth of personnel from the U.S. Army and the Semisphere police force.

Even though the JLTVs couldn't keep up, they didn't need to.

Yukari needed to think of a crafty solution and fast.

========================================================================

[JSS Hakugei - Nishizumi Residence]

(After an extravagant seven-course dinner and getting hammered with about an endless stream of mindlessly luxurious French liquor at the Nishizumi's five-story Goliath of a housing complex, the Mighty White Tiger and the Great White Wolf were spending some time with each other in his king-size bed. Resting after the day's "work" of training in the local field some. Watching a romantic movie on the 150-inch (380 cm) theater screen of a TV in front of them)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Kay, Mika and the other two I can't be bothered to name are so jealous right now....." Erika thought, her judgement still impaired by the dangerously high blood-alcohol content.

"Can we kiss *hic!* again?" Erika said.

"Anything for you my love."

"Hehehehe~"

Gero and Erika both had spent the past thirty minutes doing nothing but nearly suffocating in each other's lips with how much kissing and other things that couples do.

However, a small alert popped up at the top of the TV, which distracted them from their lip service session.

"Chase on semisphere route 76, the on ramp is now closed temporarily."

"What? They shut down a road? What for?"

"I don't *hic!* care.... what about my *hic* kiss?" Erika said, still drunk

"In a minute....."

========================================================================

[American sector - Semisphere - Highway 76]

"She isn't stopping..." one of the MPs said.

"Get that gap sealed!" A Sargent shouted.

The last remaining opening was blocked with another military police JLTV, which was dragged in the middle of the road acting as a hastily arranged barricade, along with Hesco barriers

At the roadblock, the military police properly set up a JLTV lengthwise.

The vehicle had its roof mounted 12.7mm machine gun aimed at Yukari in case she got too close, and the armored doors and frame would be more than sufficient to stop the motorcycle girl real quick.

========================================================================

Yukari kept going down that road in her bike, her pursuers still hot on her heels.

Yukari was rapidly approaching the roadblock, and at this point it looked like she wasn't going to stop.

"STOP! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!" The loudspeaker blared.

The JLTV acting as a roadblock fired a warning shot as Yukari drew closer.

*BANG!

*THRAK!!

The bullet impacted the ground, sending up a shower of sparks.

"GAH!" Yukari squeaked, her pupils shrinking to the size of needle points.

"I KNEW THIS WASN'T A GOOD IDEA!" Yukari mentally scolded herself.

The warning shot was like a rude wakeup call, it snapped her back to her senses,

Unfortunately it was too late for the fluffy-hair spy,

She rocketed at the military police roadblock at highway speeds, there was no way to slow down.

She saw the expressions of many of military police drop as she got nearer, they were likely used to car bombs in Afghanistan.

She jammed the steering yoke to the right and leaned hard into the turn.

The wheels then screeched slightly, leaving a hot trail of rubber behind

And then they finally slipped, Yukari bracing for her head smashing into the ground at a hundred kilometers per hour.

She could feel the wind from her face nearly hitting the ground, but the crushing impact never came.

*SKRITTTTTTTTCHHHHHH

A horrible scraping noise, metal on metal.

She felt the friction on the leg of her RYOBU suit, until she finally came to a stop.

Yukari opened her eyes.

Her brains weren't splattered all over the ground, so she was good in that aspect.

She let go of the bike's slightly deformed handlebars, her fingers weren't in the mode to move with how hard she deathgripped the motorbike to stay on at such fast speeds.

She stood up from the bike and felt herself, and luckily she didn't lose any limbs.

Immediately something strange was that the barricade disappeared from in front of her.

Immediately afraid that she lost situational awareness, she tried looking around frantically, and found the barricade behind her.

That was weird, how could the barricade be behind her? She couldn't noclip straight through the sandbags and parked JLTV, so what gives?

And then she saw the scratchmark on the ground, leading from underneath the JLTV and to her overturned bike.

And then it clicked.

By turning so hard, she had inadvertently slipped and made the bike lose grip, and then she skidded on the bike's side, all the way underneath the JLTV, and then out the other side of the barricade

And all completely by accident.

Naturally, all of the Military Police were stunned, and probably shocked to around the same degree she was.

The two JLTVs that had been pursuing her earlier slammed on the brakes at the very same barricade that was built to stop her.

"GET 'ER!" Someone shouted

Immediately Yukari yanked herself out of her state of amazement and immediately got back on her (still-functioning) mini bike and continued to drive away, leaving the MPs in the dust.

========================================================================

[ Chat Between General Beckmann and Lieutenant Carm - UNCLASSIFIED ]

"Kid are you seeing what's going on?" The general said

"Yeah, yeah, I see. The whole thing is being broadcasted everywhere." Carm said, communicating over the radio of the JLTV that he was currently driving.

"The spy is headed towards the stadium parking areas, there will be lots of areas for her to hide. I need reassurance as to whether or not you are working as the army intends." The general stated

"Army stresses tactical flexibility."

"Well then, Do you have a plan?"

"If a plan counts as "chase the fool" then I suppose I have a plan. I just got a funny idea on how to do it." Carm said.

"Oh, please do share junior.... I got all day..... [what's that........?]

........sh#t....... I think the president is calling." The colonel said, speaking to someone else currently in the same office he was in.

"Well sir, I need access to carry out my plan."

"What access do you need son?"

"The Army keeps at least two squads worth of Abrams here... right? Bryson's platoon?"

"Oh, you better be kidding."

"Please sir. I promise no international scandals this time." Carm said, starting to grin.

"God##it. You have clearance, and a fifty page report to the joint chiefs after this whole cluster is done. Do you copy?" General Beckmann said.

"Yes, sir." Carm said, turning off the radio.

"Ugh, fifty page report. A small price to pay for salvation I guess." Carm thought.

"Now I just gotta get the boys. Now where could they be?" Carm said.

Carm got his star-spangled phone from his leg pocket.

He clicked on the phone calls app and brought up the pre-selected phone number for Gary, his gunner. Or as he was known on the phone's customizable profiles "PFC Goober"

And before you ask, Carm had custom names for the rest of his crew.

========================================================================

[ The Boys - Burger King ]

"Uh! Waiter! Two more things of loaded fries please!" Lonnie shouted

the inconvenienced waiter watched as the group of kids devoured more loaded fries.

This was their fifth order, and they had not gotten any burgers, just loaded French fries over and over again.

It was basically just normal French fries, but now with loaded with a concerning amount of cheese and peppercorn and lots and lots of other things

"Dannnnnnnnng, imagine if we could get this at home, it'd sell like it's free!" Gary said.

Then, Gary's phone vibrated.

"What even is this ringtone?" Gary thought.

"Hey Gary...... I think your phone is linging" Dan whispered

"I can tell f##kface" Gary said.

.
.
.

Gary yanked out his phone.

"Ugh..... Be right back guys. Bossman is on the other end." Gary said, immediately getting up

"Take your time brudda, I call your share." Lonnie said

"Gluttony is a sin, you know that right?" Gary said.

.
.
.

Gary got out of the table and went over to the outside sidewalk of the restaurant before answering the phone.

"Whatup whatup!" Gary said, answering the phone.

"Where the hell are you!" Carm said.

"Uh..... Burger King." Gary said.

"You haven't left? Bro, it's been hours since you got there, what've you been doing!?" Carm said

"Hey, hey, heyyyyy bossman, the line was so long that it went outside and around the Burger King, the loaded fries were a buck for a whole tray, some gameday deal" Gary said.

"Ahhh, okay. So you've been eating fries for two hours then, I see." Carm said.

"With all due respect lieutenant, WE'VE BEEN EATING NOTHING BUT RETARDED FU#KING MRES IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR GREASY TANK FOR THE PAST WEEK!" Gary shouted.

"It was for lunch on two separate days"

"Sure as hell felt like a week!" Gary said.

Gary could hear an audible sigh on the other end.

"Anyways, I'm coming to pick you guys up, General says we can use an Abrams." Carm said.

"The Abrams?? China finally snapped and declared war on Taiwan already?" Gary said.

"No, worse. An enemy spy has infiltrated the base."

"And I'm heavy weapons guy!"

"I know what you're referencing and I'd like to remind you this is serious." Carm said.

"Ok though, seriously. We're gonna use an Abrams to capture your girlfriend?" Gary said.

"Ye- WAIT!" Carm began

"Ooooooooooooh, you admitted it." Gary said.

"Great, and you're single, you can go die of loneliness after we're done with the tank." Carm said.

"Say what you will lieutenant simp! I'll get the guys." Gary said, immediately hanging up before Carm could respond.

.
.
.

"Lieutenant simp. Good one" Gary thought to himself.

"Why'd you hang up?" A voice said from behind him.

"YYAHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gary shouted, jumping nearly ten feet.

"That's sir" Carm said, correcting Gary.

"HOW'D YOU GET THERE!" Gary said

"That's classified." Carm said.

.
.
.
.

"So uh.....

.....No hard feelings?" Gary said.

Carm blinked.

"Suurreeeeeeeeeee, now let's get the guys."

========================================================================

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

75.3K 1.6K 109
This story takes place after the Girls Und Panzer der Film where boys are suddenly allowed to participate in Senshado. It's about a boy that suddenly...
6.1K 57 24
Y/N is know as the 'Unseen'. His Sensha-do skills are excellent because of his known move. He uses a nice variety of French light tanks and is too fa...
24.3K 395 32
After the fight against the University team Miho Nishizumi is invited to a summit along with the rest of the Senshado commanders and the commanders o...
29.1K 437 22
This story is an au in which that since the beginning of Sensha-do it was a co-ed sport and there are many things added to make it safer. It follows...