Shattering Constellations | C...

Por Blisopoppy

I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is... Mais

Prologue (read at ur own risk cause its super cringy😰; might change it soon)
✩* ⋆ 1 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 2 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 3 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 4 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5.5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 6 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 7 ⋆ *✩
8
9
I-how? (Not a chapter)
✩* ⋆ 10 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 11 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 12 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 14 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 15 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 16 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 17 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 18 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 19 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 20 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 22 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 23 ⋆ *✩
✨6.9k😳
✩* ⋆ 24 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 25 ⋆ *✩
Bye bye cover 😌
✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 27 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 28 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 29 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 30 ⋆ *✩
🐣🇺🇸🎉🥚Easter day special🥚🎉🇺🇸🐣
✩* ⋆ 31 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 32 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 34 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 35 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 36 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 37 ⋆ *✩
Q&A

✩* ⋆ 33 ⋆ *✩

295 24 127
Por Blisopoppy

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Whispers ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Israel POV

I was finally let out of the orphanage! America has been texting me constantly asking when I'll be there. She even went as far as telling me that Taiwan is dying to see me and he's looking everywhere for me! When I read those texts I blushed. Never have I ever thought my crush would care about me.

It's a five minute walk to the park where the carnival is held and the streets are dark which scared me. Anything could be lurking in the corners. I turn my attention to the sky instead. The stars are appearing now and I'm fascinated by them. I still remember years ago when my father told me about how stars represented ambitions and purity. He showed me the star he made out of straw that has six angles. Little did I know, these stars were the only thing that kept me company through all these years without his presence.

My dad died painfully. After we got captured, he was tortured and then beaten to death. Our enemies spared me because I was only a mere child, incapable of anything. I was angry and wondered why. But even with such pain I journeyed on with the North Star as my guide. It led me here. It gave me a new life. These stars are the maps of the future and I fully believe in it.

I make it to the carnival and look at my text messages to see if America told me her location. She's at the Ferris wheel and she's with China and Russia! That's awful! I hurriedly rushed in to find her location, but it was already too late. She's already in the cart, halfway through the ride.

I can see her dozing off and looking at the sky. That's what I usually do when I'm on a Ferris wheel. It makes me feel closer to my father who's up in heaven watching me. I smile softly.

"You what?!" America shrieks, immediately turning towards, I assume, China. I frown, this doesn't seem good. I can tell the people around me are also confused and concerned. I suddenly see Taiwan in the next cart all by himself. He's also confused as he tries looking at the cart above him.

I take out my phone and try calling her, only for Canada to pick up. "Hello?" He asks. He's a few carts away from America. "If you're wondering, Amy dropped her phone when China dragged her into one of the carts."

I groan in frustration, "I just heard Ame shriek 'you what?' And I'm kind of worried for her. Do you think she'll be alright with China?"

Ukraine giggles, "she'll be fine. You're over thinking."

"I guess so," I sigh.

"Amy told me Taiwan wouldn't stop thinking about you," I can already see the Canadian's smirk. I hung up, embarrassed. Taiwan can't possibly like me. I'm getting the wrong idea!

The cart America's in reaches the ground. I smile, about to greet her, but she runs past me, bumping into me along the way. Wait, is she crying?

"Америка!" Russia screams running after her. China also follows, after getting scolded by the staff members.

I bite my nails nervously as I watch them run and disappear into the crowd. I would go after them, but they need space. They probably talked about something private and I don't want to make their situation even more awkward. I can only hope the best for America.

"You're here," Taiwan appears next to me, smiling giddily.

I smile back, "yeah, finally! My teacher wouldn't let me go until I cleaned all the dishes."

"You must be really tired," Taiwan takes my hand in his and caresses it.

I shrug, "I'm used to it."

"Where's my brother?" Ukraine asks, walking towards us while holding Canada's hand.

"Have you guys also seen Amy?" Canada asks, concerned.

I nod, "I think they need some time alone to discuss some things. I wouldn't go find them if I were you."

"We've finally accomplished our goal," Canada smiles, hugging Ukraine tightly and pecking her head.

Ukraine giggles, "all thanks to my genius boyfriend!"

"Awe, what a wholesome moment." Taiwan scoffs.

"If you dare tell China, Russia, or Amy about this, I'll chop your head off," Canada growls, glaring at the Taiwanese country.

Ukraine squishies Canada's cheeks. She frowns, "don't make that face. You're scaring me."

"Sorry Uki, I didn't mean to," Canada apologizes.

"Apology accepted," Ukraine beams.

"They're gone?" Mexico asks.

"Yeah, the coast is clear," Taiwan says.

Peru pecks Mexico on the lips, "it's been years since I last kissed you!"

"It's only been a month," Mexico chuckles.

"It felt like a year!"

I feel so misplaced with all these couples, but I got Taiwan by my side. We awkwardly watch the two couples hug and kiss. "Let's go on some more rides shall we?" I grin, trying to get their attention back to the task at hand.

"We should go to the swing one again! I feel like I'm on the top of the world." Taiwan suggests with pure joy. His hazel eyes shine brightly in the night sky and I find myself sighing in admiration.

He's perfect.

'^'

Ukraine, Canada, and I are currently sitting at a table waiting for our food to be done. Peru and Mexico left because—you know why. Taiwan is still ordering his food for the longest time. I bet he's still unable to decide between burgers and tacos.

I feel stupid for not tagging along with Taiwan because right now I'm third wheeling the two love birds. They are one of the cutest couples I know!

"Nada!" Ukraine shoves Canada away, whining slightly.

The Canadian laughs, "you're just too cute Uki. I love teasing you." He pecks her nose and smiles.

Stop acting all lovey dovey in front of me! "I get it, I'm single." I huff.

"Sorry," Ukraine tucks a strand of hair behind her ear with a clear blush on her cheeks.

"Taiwan can change that." Canada grins. My cheeks burn up in flames as I think about the possibility of Taiwan and I dating.

I shake my head vigorously, "Nope, not happening!"

"What's not happening?"

Taiwan sits down next to me curiously.

"Go on, tell him." Ukraine grins, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.

I take a deep breath, "we were debating about whether or not the carnival would burn down."

Taiwan looks at me skeptically, "okay?" Ukraine face palms and I fake smile at her.

Canada receives a notification on his phone, he gets up. "I'll be back, I just need to talk to someone." He kisses Ukraine goodbye and leaves.

Ukraine whines, "now I'm the third wheel."

"No!"

"不是!"

'^'

It's been over fifteen minutes and Canada still isn't back. Ukraine is getting worried because he won't answer her calls.

"You guys stay here, I'll go find him," I say getting up from my seat.

Taiwan gets up as well, "I'll come with you."

I shake my head, "you have to get the food while Uki saves our table."

Taiwan sighs, "alright. Stay safe."

I smile, "thanks." I leave them and disappear in the crowd of countries.

Where would Canada be? He's definitely talking in private so maybe he's somewhere less crowded. Let's do processes of elimination. He's definitely not at the bumper cars, swing, and zero gravity ride. There's too many people there. So he must be either at the slides or the bathrooms?

I wander around the edges of the carnival. Is that, Egypt?! I need to get out of here and fast. I run through the crowd as fast as my little legs could take me. I don't want to get beaten up again. Not today at least! Taiwan's here and I don't want him to see me defenseless.

Wait, where am I? I've ran so far that I got lost. This must be where they loaded all the materials. I slowly make my way around, marveling at the bags of food and prizes. I then hear whispering from the corner of the camper van. I quietly make my way over there. I know it's an invasion of privacy, but curiosity got the better of me.

I hold my breath and place myself against the camper van to hear them better. Wait, Canada?! I peek over the corner to find him talking with Vietnam and India. I wonder what he's talking about to my friends. Being the person seeking drama, I start recording their conversation. I love gossip when it's not about me!

Canada groans, "you guys failed. I told you, after they start dating we attack. Now look at what Amy has done to you. Even Russia laughed!"

India huffs, "in my defense, I couldn't take it anymore. We've been waiting for so long." Vietnam nods her head in agreement.

Canada rubs his nose bridge, "girls, I know. You need to be patient. I'll help you guys, but it's not the right time yet. We will strike soon."

Vietnam scoffs, "how should we believe you?"

"China is driving me nuts! Amy isn't the way she used to be. She never tells me anything! I want to get rid of China from her life once and for all." Canada slams his hand on the car van. He glares at the ground. "He's manipulating her for his own use and I'm not allowing that to happen."

India hums, "what about Russia?"

Canada chuckles sadistically, "I hate him. He tried breaking up my relationship with Ukraine so I'm going to make him feel heartbreak."

"I mean, that's a little selfish." Vietnam points out, "You're using us."

Canada smiles innocently, "You can only fulfill your desires with my help. Amy would never listen to anyone, but me."

India sighs, "I guess you're right. What's our next plan of action then?"

"We could—"

Canada's phone rings, "hello?"

"Maple, it's over." Is that America? Wait, why is she sobbing?!

"Over what?" Canada asks. I peak from the side of the van, trying to get a closer look.

America sniffles, "I broke up with Russia and I ended it with China." The three smile widely at the news. I frown, Canada was behind it all?!

"Wait, what happened with Russia?" Canada asks, confused.

America starts crying again, "I'm not going to tell you because I know he wants it to be a secret." Poor America. I don't like it when she's sad.

Canada hums in acknowledgement, "Are you able to sleep tonight?" Canada asks worriedly.

"No," America mumbles.

Canada sighs, "I'm coming home. Don't do anything stupid." With that he hangs up the call.

"Told you having s*x was a better idea." Vietnam giggles. India rolls her eyes in annoyance.

Canada smiles, "good job girls. This is the end of our partnership. Have fun with your new boyfriends!"

He was planning this all along. China and Russia aren't the ones in the wrong, to some extent, but it was Canada. Why is he suppressing her? Why is he hurting her? I have so little background information that I can't even come up with a theory. I flee in the direction of the crowd with only one thing on my mind: I need to tell America about this before Canada catches me.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾.  .☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

How did Canada find out about Russia's plan?😨

Is Canada right for this?🧐

Is this karma?😰

Is Israel a good friend? 😌

Put your thoughts in the comments!
I love reading them😄✨

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.1K 185 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...
38.6K 774 18
Art Cover by: Imaweirddo What do you get when you have a bitchy American, a selfish Canadian, a rebellious Russian, an adorable Ukrainian, a nerdy Ge...
1.3K 62 11
America lived a pretty normal life, that is if he wasn't being killed at every turn, for the past few months, America's been the target of three kill...
22.3K 589 35
☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶☄. *. ⋆˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤! @𝕥𝕚𝕫...