𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 - w.s...

By ilovelikingyou

" it's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside. " OR walker scobell imagines! fem... More

𝐇𝐈!
𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐘 𝐗 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐔
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘
𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃
𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄
𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆)
𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 2

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

251 15 29
By ilovelikingyou

summary: walker has a certain playlist that catches your attention
genre: fluff as fuck
warnings: swearing, walker not being an asshole but being a lil cutie patootie

- 💌 -

"i'm going to the kitchen do you want anything?" walker got up and was halfway through the door when he turned to face me.

i smile up at him, "i'm good thanks though." he smiles and makes his way down the stairs. i look over and see he left his phone on the bed.

idiot.

i picked it up and swiped left to open up the camera. i took loads of stupid photos. seriously, like 15 crazy selfies and at least 30 0.5s. i flicked through them and laughed at me top tier humour before deciding on one to change to walker's lockscreen.

i then realised i needed his password.

fuck.

uh, his birthday? i type it in. incorrect password. of course, he's not that stupid.

my birthday? i type that in too. incorrect password. fuck.

his mum's birthday? nope again.

shit, um, what else? percy jackson release date?

191223

correct password.

boom.

i get to his home screen and just as i go to press the settings icon a notification banner pops up and i accidentally press that instead. shit, hate it when that happens.

luckily it was only spotify.

i'm just about to swipe off when i see a title that captures my attention.

y/n's favourites❤️

what the fuck that's so sweet.

i press on it, and, surely enough, all my favourite songs from as far back as last year are all stored in this playlist. i literally want to cry.

he's so adorable i literally do not deserve him.

i shake my head smiling and go back to settings to change his lock screen. i pick one of the craziest 0.5s before going back to spotify. i just can't believe how cute he is.

i don't even click off of it when i hear his footsteps thumping up the stairs. his bedroom door creaks open and he stands there for a second. i look up and he's pointing at my phone. "that's mine." is all he says with a furrowed frown

i laugh at him and look back down, fighting back the tears in my eyes. well i can't cry now, walker is back. "yeah..." i trail off.

"what's up?" he asks, sitting beside me. he peers over and sees what i'm looking at. "uh y/n you really don't need to-"

i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me, making him let out a funny yelp. i laugh before it dies out as i sigh contentedly. "i don't deserve you." walker slowly puts his hands around me too and i lay down beside him, never taking my arms away from him.

such a cutie.

- 💌 -

watched oppenheimer for the first time. changed! my! life!

"stay with me. i don't want you to leave💗"
k. - cigarettes after sex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 699 50
title is pretty self explanatory, I'll try to upload one a week. I'm Walkers age I'm not weird trust 🎀 I'm just a teenage girl in love with Walker...
101K 2.2K 32
"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩." Inez was not prepared. 3 years ago Walker Scobell beat her to the unisex role that she rea...
7.2K 305 9
WALKER SCOBELL / ❛ I KNOW IT WONT WORK ❜ XENA LOVE always had a love for acting, so when she got the lead in a movie with her childhood best friend...
10.9K 224 17
imagines of walker scobell and percy jackson (walker's version) -- requests open