Memories

By RainbowGiggles_718

OS on our very own ICT members More

My Mahi Bhai
Brothers By Heart-I
Brothers By Heart - II
Against All Odds-I
Brothers By Heart-III
Against All Odds :II
Against All Odds - III
Against All Odds- IV
Against All Odds- V
Caring Brothers- I
Caring Brothers-II
The Heartbreaking End
Through Thick N Thin
Caring Brothers - III
Lost Connections-I
Lost Connections - II
Lost Connections-III
Unnoticed Bond
Caring Brothers - Last Part
Always Your Kiddo

Lost Connections-IV

839 74 84
By RainbowGiggles_718

Seniors PoV

Seniors were shocked because they never expected yuvi to do something like this. Him and mahi are poles apart and that's reason they always use to fight like Tom and Jerry but this hatred was never present in their relationship. Initially yuvi was jealous of mahi as sachin, sourav, dravid, anil, laxman everyone started loving ms in few days of him joining and they also used to pamper a lot but after few days yuvi too started liking ms and they became best friends. No one knows what actually happened to yuvi suddenly and he started to hate Mahi. Of course they had a idea that after yuvi made a comment on hardik in social media, Ms and yuvi had an argument over that but that can't be the only reason. Yuvi and mahi can hardly agree on something then what went wrong between these two. They had no idea how to make sort this. Best friends growing apart is something they have witnessed before also and know the pain very well, they never wished any of their kids to go through the same pain but fate has different plans. Somewhere they blamed themselves for not checking upon the kids timely and paid attention to them then the matter wouldn't have escalated this much. They were angry on themselves that their mahi had to go through this all alone. He must have been hurt by yuvi's words and definitely he wouldn't have said anything to yuvi, they know their mahi well.

GG(in his mind): I had already warned yuvi to not to do such stupidity but how'll he be yuvi if listens someone sensible. Ab bhugto. Waise yeh bhajji aur viru pa kaha gaye? Inhone bhi toh koi raita nahi failaya na? Ufff how much drama I'll have to witness today.

Juniors Pov

Juniors weren't suprised when yuvi accepted his mistake because virat's anger was enough to tell the story and jaddu's statement made everything crystal clear. They rather regretted for not being with their bhai when this was happening, they should have been with their bhai as they know him well, he wouldn't have said even one word to yuvi. They should have doubted the moment ms, yuvi was was missing from the party because ms might not have something but they could sense the tension between him and yuvi. 

Dravid: Have you lost your mind Yuvi? How can you talk to mahi like this? 

Sachin: From when did you became a villain? 

Yuvi(slowly) : I'm not any villain sach pa. 

Sourav(in rage) : Then what you are? Didn't you think twice before hurting mahiya? 

Yuvi: I was mad at him. 

Sachin: This is not anger it's pure hatred yuvi. 

Dravid : And what did he actually do to recieve this hatred from you? 

Yuvi: He removed me from the team. 

Sourav: I wish he would have done that. 

Yuvi : Dada!!! 

Sourav : Don't call me dada. I'm not anyone to you. 

Yuvi: Please dada, don't say like this. 

Sourav : It's Sourav Ganguly for you. I don't wanna have any relationship with you. 

Yuvi(folding his hands) : Please dada, aise mat boliye. What will I do without you. 

Sourav: Did you ever thought how your words will affect my mahiya? 

Yuvi: This is the reason why I hate him. You all care about him but no one cares about me. 

Dravid: Stop victimizing yourself. If we are being indifferent with you then you are the reason. 

Sachin: We didn't leave you, you forced us to make distance with you by your actions. 

Yuvi: You guys were always biased. You loved mahi more than me why? Just because he won trophies? 

Sourav: You think we loved you lesser than mahi? You should know that  we loved you so much just by this that we are still talking to you even after you hurt mahiya. 

Yuvi: You all cornered me, sab Mahi ke paas the. Why? Just because he is more successful than me right? Aap badal gaye dada. 

Sourav : You have changed yuvi not me or any of us. And what you said he was more successful. Yes he is more successful because he has earned people's love, their affection, theie respect by not only his games but also with his nature. He has won more hearts than trophies by his personality. How could you say such nasty things to him? How could you blame him? How???? 

Yuvi: You only say me and what about your mahiya? Aap ko andaza v hai usne mere sath kya kiya? He humiliated me, asked me to apologize to his so called kids and also raised his hands on me. 

Jaddu: Stop giving half baked information. He didn't raise his hands on you. He stopped you from hitting sonu bhai. 

Yuvi: And who started? Sonu slapped me first. I was defending myself. 

Harry: Defending?? You first pushed mahi bhai then also held him, didn't you? 

Everyone was getting shock after shock. So much was happening under their nose yet nobody had any idea. Yuvi pushed ms and raised his hand to hit sonu. And sonu slapping yuvi it simply means yuvi have done something terrible. 

Virat was throwing daggers through his eyes to yuvi. 

Virat : Dekh liya sir aapne, your boy has tried to hurt bhai physically too. Now you still want him to be here?

Sourav: No virat. You won't touch yuvi. 

Yuvi sighed in relief but he knew something worst will happen. 

Sourav went towards yuvi and dragged him outside. 

Yuvi: Dada, you can't do this to me. 

Sourav:I'm not only throwing out of this office but from our lives too. You are no longer my kid. I'm warning you if you ever contact mahiya or I ever see you near him, I swear I'll do something that you have never imagined. And you know I really mean each and every word. 

Saying sourav dragged yuvi and threw yuvi out of the gate while Yuvi kept pleading to him. 

Harbhajan and Sehwag still didn't come out. 

Sourav: I'm sorry virat I should have listened to you. 

Virat : It's ok sir. 

Sourav: I never thought yuvi will do such thing. 

Virat : Kasar toh Harbhajan sir aur sehwag sir ne bhi kuch nahi chodhi. Unhone bhi kam nahi sunaya bhai ko. 

Seniors weren't superise this time. Sehwag and harbhajan did have this dual personality, they would flip according to the situation. 

Dravid(shouting) : Bhajji! Sehwag! 

Harbhajan and Sehwag came out keeping their heads down. 

Sachin : Get out! Leave by yourself before we show you the door to outside. 

Bhajji tried to say something but sourav showed him his palm. He was already hurt by yuvi's behavior and stressed for Mahi, he can't waste his time and energy on these people.

Ro : Can't believe so much happened in just few hours. 

Jinks: Kya soch kar aaye the aur kya hua. 

Risabh: Hum toh mahi bhai ko khush karna chahte the aur.. 

Virat: But where is bhai? 

BCCI Garden 

MS left hurriedly from the room and sat on the bench, as he was unable to breathe. His heart felt so heavy with the words yuvi threw on him. He felt someone choking him. He never thought that one day his best friend will misunderstand him. He was remembering all the beautiful moments he had spent with yuvi, them sneaking out of the hotel, doing bike races hiding from dada, them dancing their hearts out, their partnership was unbreakable both on field and off field but seems like someone has casted evil eye on their bond. 

Sonu silently sat beside him and hugged him providing him strength and support. He didn't say anything but ms understood his unsaid words. 

Ms: Where I went wrong sonu? How do I make yuvi understand that I never removed him from the team, in fact any one. I agree I fought with the selectors for cheeku, ro, jaddu, ash but in yuvi's case it wasn't in my hand. I tried but failed. 

Sonu: You don't need to justify yourself bhai, I know you can never do such thing. 

Ms: Trust me sonu I never wanted this media attention, this limelight, the special treatment, but I'm definitely grateful for this. I always wanted to be known as a good human being rather than a good batsman, wk or captain. I never expected people to love me this much, I don't even know if I really deserve this or not I'm just thankful to everyone for everything. For me my relationships matters more than trophies or wins. Games toh aate jate rehte hai, risthe anmol hote hai. 

Sonu: Aap mujhe kyu explanation de rahe bhai? Main kya janta nahi hoon aapko. Aap kabhi kisi ke saath kuch bura karne ke baare mein soch bhi nahi sakte. 

Ms: But directly or indirectly I'm the reason of yours and yuvi's strained relation. 

Sonu: Bhai please stop blaming yourself for everything. Yuvi deserved that, he himself pushed us. 

Ms: And what were you thinking when you hit him? How did you lost your calmness? 

Sonu: He was hurting you how could I have been calmed. 

Ms: Yuvi tried to hit you, why were you standing there like that? You could've got hurt. 

Sonu: How could've I got hurt when you were there. I know no one can even touch me in your presence. 

MS smiled. Sonu always makes him feel better in every situation, no matter how difficult phase it is sonu never leaves his side. He still remembers how sonu was with him during csk betting fiasco and CT. Sonu didn't leave him alone for a second, he has spent so many sleepless nights because of MS's insomnia. During that face ms used to be awake all the night as he used to have nightmares so sonu used to be awake with him too. He used to every possible thing to divert MS's mind. Ms is truly grateful to have a soul brother like him. 

Sonu: Bhai, are you mad at me for breaking your promise and revealing everything to them. 

Ms: Main apne sonu se kabhi naraz ho sakta hoon kya? 

Sonu nodded in no. 

Ms: I could never forgive myself for not be able to give a better send off to my teammates. I wish I could have done something for them and I even tried but things didn't work. 

MS's face was tired and broken. His eyes were red because he was trying to stop his tears, body was droopy as if someone has put a huge weight on his shoulders, he was sitting there dejectedly. 

Everyone's hurt broke seeing ms like that. 

Sourav: My kid is broken and I couldn't do anything sach.

Sachin: Now we are with our kid right, we'll make him feel better. 

Ro: Bhai is so upset I can't see him like this.

Virat: You have no idea how Mr. Singh behaved with him while bhai didn't say a word.

Harry: Bhai is like that only. I lost my mind when I saw him pushing bhai.

Jaddu: Why always bhai had to face everyone's hatred?

Jinks: Humesha ache logon ke saath aisa hi hota hai.

Risabh: Humare bhai se acha koun ho sakta hai.

Jassi: We should do something to cheer him up.

Rahul: We would.

MS's revrie broke as his kiddos ran towards him and hugged him. Seniors watched the scene from distance. This was truly MS's team, he has built this. This is where he belongs. Dada used to be proud of his team because it was a family not a team and he thought that no one can make a team like his but his mahiya proved him wrong. MS's team was actually unbreakable, a family and dada was proud of his kiddo. Ms has done better than dada expected in every field. 

One by one everyone came out of the hug but virat was not ready to leave ms. 

Ms: Cheeku, baccha main kahi nahi ja raha, yehi hoon. 

Virat: No, I won't leave you. How dare you say that you'll go away? When I tried to stop you, you left my hand, how could you? You promised me to never leave my side. Kya kaha tha jane doon aapko, nahi kabhi nahi, kahi nahi jane dunga aapko. 

Ms: Acha sorry. From now onwards I won't say anything like this. 

Virat: No you hurt me. 

Ms: Sorry bola toh sahi kiddo. Ab kya karun? 

Virat: Tell everyone that I'm your favourite. 

Ms: What??!!! (looking at all his kiddos) You are planning to start world war 3? 

Virat: Main kuch nahi janta abhi ke abhi bolo ki I'm the favourite. 

Ms: Acha baba thik hai.

Ms(side hugging virat): Aree dada, did you meet my favourite kiddo? 

Sourav : Yes kiddo. 

Ms: And I'm your favorite kiddo right? 

Sourav: Do you have any doubts? 

MS grinned. 

Everyone was happy seeing ms smiling. They were relieved that Ms feeling better. Virat left ms side as he saw sourav approaching towards Ms with open arms. He knows bhai needs his elder brother now. 

MS hugged sourav. 

Sourav: I'm sorry baccha, I couldn't protect you. 

Ms: No dada, what are you saying? 

Sourav : I was not with you when you needed me most. 

Ms: Aisa nahi hai dada. I know no matter where you are you'll be protecting me from there. 

Sourav: No mahiya, I know I failed to protect you today. Yuvi said so many things to you even he tried to fight with you and I was enjoying party. How could I not know that my mahiya needs me. I should have checked on you guys. Today, the day yuvi gave that stupid statement after that when you and yuvi had an argument. Had I been careful toh aaj yeh nhi hota.

Ms: Aap aisa kyu soch rahe hai dada, isme aapki kya galti hai maybe somewhere I deserved this.

Sourav: No mahi, you don't deserve this. You just deserve the love not this hatred. 

Precap 

Finally party time 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 133 2
"𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧!! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐨𝐡𝐥𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰...
14.8K 782 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
10.9K 653 11
it's a one-shot about bottom Rohit with ICT members and it has brotherhood too If you don't like bottom Rohit, kindly avoid it
21K 1.1K 12
The ICT is very obviously oblivious about the CRAZY fandom they have on wattpad. What Actually happens, when One of them accidentally comes across on...