๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

By V4ndal1sm

ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช

538 25 30
By V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

-THE PHANTOM IS STILL THERE!

12:00am

Since Savannah, what happened has been reccuring every night. 

At 12AM the sky turns red. 

The world becomes lifeless and mute.

And shadow-like monsters start to roam around.

Because I originally thought the sound they made were phantom noises, we decided to call the creatures-

PHANTOMS.

We've figured out a few things during the past couple of weeks of this happening;

For seven hours, we're stuck here.

Even thought time is moving here, time is stopped at 12AM in our world.

This place seems to be influenced by our world, but doesn't physically influence ours.

Injuries that happen here can be felt but not shown in our world and vice-versa.

And-

LUNGE.

WE ALWAYS RETURN WHERE WE LEFT OF IN EACH WORLD.

She felt dizzy. Her head hurt, and her vision was slightly blurry as she opened her eyes, only to see that the phantom wasn't there. Aiden was still clinging onto her like a coala, and the girl glared at him.       "Can you like, I don't know, get o-"

"Duck!"

All of them crouched behind the seat on the bus, Aiden, Ashlyn, Logan and Ben on one side, while Rylee sat between the twins on the other side. Her knees were pulled up to her chest, as she stared at her sister. She knew neither of them had a plan, and their last chance would be the redhead.       "What do we do?"

There was a pause from the girl, possibly she was trying to come up with a plan.     "We'll have to try and kill it."      Silence filled the bus after the green eyes girls statement.      Just... What now?     "How are we going to do that?"        Tyler snapped back. He didnt understand the girl, thats for sure. He looked mad on the outside, but in reality, he was afraid. He needed to protect his sister. He couldnt let anything happen to her. He turned his gaze away from his twin, and looked to the other side, seeing the younger girl with her knees pulled up to her chest.  A frown crossed his face, before he focused back on the redhead.

"We could have Logan shoot it through the window?"      Again Aiden with his wonderfull ideas.... At this Logan sweatdropped.        "No, the gun is for emergencies only."        But isnt this an emergen-

"This is an emergency!"       Looks like Tyler was thinking the same.. But his loud yell made the girl flinch in her seat. The male twin turned to the side, and his face softened, before he turned away.         "Sorry.."       He said under his breath, but he really hoped she didnt hear. But unfortunately, she did. A smile creeped on her face, but she stayed quiet.      "An emergency is a swarm or one of us is about to die! We don't have many bullets. So we need to try and kill it with our weapons first and have Logan as our backup."

STEP. STEP.

The two sisters whipped their head up, making eye contact. They heard it. And it was close.       "Shh!"      She signaled for everyone to keep quiet.      "Hide under the seats."

STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP.

While Aiden hid with Logan, Ben with Taylor, Ashlyn alone, Rylee was hiding with Tyler. She had her hands on her mouth as she tried to keep quiet, trying to slow her racing heart. Her eyes were shut tightly together, and just hoped for the best. Tyler kept looking around, looking to see if his sister was okay. Finding her under a seat with Ben, and seeing that she was fine, was able to calm him down only a bit.

SCRAPE.

The girls eyes widened as she looked at her sister.      That was loud..     The two made eyecontact, before she felt her chest tighten. 

"ASH!"

There was a phantom right infront of the girl, who made direct eyecontact with her. The monster was about to slash the girl, before she rolled out of its way. But it grabbed her hair, and yanked her back.     "Agh! Get the weapons!"

All of them got out from under the seats, now standing up as they ran to the weapons.     "Got it!"     Tyler yelled out, as he ran to the weapons, but now before he took the hand of the girl next to him, and helped her up.       "Stay with me."     Aiden whispered to Logan. The younger sister looked at the redhead with horror in her eyes. She felt the tears forming, but she didnt want to cry right now. It wasnt her place to cry.

WHAM.

The girl hit the beast with her knee, as it finally let go. She backed away from it, before two arms suddenly hoisted her up onto the seat behind her. Aiden and Logan.      "Gotcha!"      They pulled her up, as the monster looked at her again.     "Ya good?"        "Yeah."     The phantoms hand reached out again, making all of them yell out in fear.

GAH!

WOAH!

"Now what?"      Logan asked, with fear in his voice. The others watched from the side, as Taylor and Rylee stood between the two boys, Tyler and Ben. Their eyes were wide as the monster lunged at the three, but were shocked to see Aiden grab its arm, and hoist the monster over himself, hanging its head out of the window.      "Close the window!"      Ashlyn and Logan ran to both side of the blonde boy and the phantom, and began sliding the window down. But one of the monsters hand slipped out of the blonde boys hands.

"CRAP!!"

"LOGAN!"

The girl yelled his name out when the monster slashed his side. She wanted to the poor boy, but coulndt. as Tyler immediately yanked her arm back when she moved. She glared at him with tears in her eyes, and Tyler too, glared back at the girl.     "Finally! Twins, grab the legs! Ben, you stab it!"      The poor dude looked horrified, but did what he had to do. As the twins held the legs of it,

Ben stabbed the phantom.

While they were at it, the girl finally ran to Logan, and crouched down infront of him and the seat he was sitting on. He was curled up into a ball as he held his bleeding wound.       "You good, Lo-"     But Aiden cut the girl off ashe leaned over the seat, and the brunette could swore she almost screamed right there. He was covered in black goo...       "Yeah, we should probably hurry and patch him up."         You don't say?....

"How- How bad is it?"       Logan cried out as he sat on the floor, with his shirt now off so the group could see his injury better. The brown eyed girl sat on right side, as she let him grip her hand whenever he needed it.      It was hard to tell with all the blood, the others need to clean that off.        "Why aren't you guys saying anything?? It's bad isn't it?! It hurts! I'm scared!"

Logan cried out as he shut his eyes, tilting his ehad down. The girl next to him didnt say anything, she could feel the way he tightened his grip on her hand. Ashlyn walked closer to the boy, and pat his head as she offered him some pain meds.         "Ben, can you clean and bandage him up?"      Ben just gave a nod to the girl.

Finally with Logan bandaged up, they could all let out a breath off relief.

FALL.

"Ah!"      Rylee moved her hand as quickly as she could under the boys head, so it didnt collide with the floor. She looked up at the others as she tried to gently move the boys head on her lap, so he could rest.     "We should probably let him rest for a bit.."     She suggested. as everyone else agreed, except Tyler and Ben of course. They didnt say anything.        "Guess that means the Savannah converstation is on hold for now."

TCH.

"Fine then let's decide what to do with the phantom."      Tyler said as he stood up, and took his gaze away from the brunette girl, and the boys head on her lap. All of them, expect Logan and Rylee, walked over to the phantom as Tyler tapped it with his weapon. They stood around it in complete silence, just watching the monster.       "So what do we do?"     The boy twin looked up at the others.

"....Good question."       Ashlyn didnt know what to do right now. This is the first time they had killen one of the phantoms, let alone see one without it attacking them.      "Maybe we could experiment with it? See what is most effecting in dealing damage to the body?"        Taylor suggested, as she stood with her arms crossed, Ben standing behind her.

While the others tried to come up with a plan, the girls sat on the ground, her back against a seat, while the injured boys head laid on her lap. Her hand was on his head. Well, in his hair, as she played with it. It was rather soft tho. She shrugged it off, and closed her eyes for a bit too.

"TURN IT OFF!"

Yeah, that was a quick nap.       Her eyes snapped open, as she tried seeing what was going on, but her view was cut off by the seats infront of her.      "OKAY OKAY!!"     Snapped back Aiden as he turned off the flash on his phone.

Logan stirred in his sleep, as his eyes opened. He immediately tried standing up, but the brow haired girl stopped him.         "Carefully, Logan."      The boy didnt even notice that his head was laying on her lap, and he immediately began apologizing.     "I'm sorry!"       But the girl just laughed it off, and helped him stand up. With his arm around her shoulder, they walked over to the group.

"Oh, you're up."

"Are you feeling any better?"     Taylor asked, as Rylee sat the boy down on a nearby seat, before she turned back to the monster, and her breath hitched in her troath.      "What happened to it?!"    She exlaimed. Her eyes were wide as she kept her focuse on the phantom. Aiden just grinned at her, LOL.       "Turns out if these things are exposed to light for too long, they start to wig out and turn to goop. Like their body starts to twist, and bubble, and spaz-"

"Okay, stop."

"I think she get's the point. Now quit before you make her sick."         Well you're a bit late Tyler, the girl already felt like throwing up. With Logan sitting down on a bus seat, Ashlyn, Aiden and Ben standing on one side of the phantom, Taylor, Tyler and Rylee on the other, Tyler spoke up.

"Since he's awake now-"

"-Let's talk about Savannah."

"We can't keep hoping that thing will go back to normal on their own."     Tyler yelled at the redhead, but she just snapped back, both of them glaring at eachother.      "And we can't risk getting stuck here permanently."      Both of them just kept glaring daggers at eachother, silence filling the bus until Taylor spoke up.        "Um..... Going back doesn't mean we have to go back to the house again, or interact with the phantom, right?"

"Maybe we can just search around for someone who might know something? The locals are bound to know something."     Taylor finished talking, and by now all of them were sitting in a circle. It went like this; Logan, Ben, Aiden, Ashlyn, Tyler, Rylee and Taylor.       "We've been reading myths, lore, and have watched who-knows-how-many investigations about Savannah for the past to weeks, and still haven't found anything useful."

"I'll agree to avoiding that place and only searching for local information. That way we don't have to risk anything."       All of them seemed to agree with Tyler.      "I-If we don't go back to the Sorrel house, then I'm not against going to Savannah.."     Ashlyn seemed to be thinking.

"Ben, Ry, what about you two?"       The brown eyed girl seemed to think for a second, before she looked at her sister.       "I'm good with what Tyler said."      The redhead nodded at her sister, then turned to Ben who has already wrote down what he wanted to say. 

'I'll go with whatever Aiden decides.'             Well that's not good..

"Hm? I don't care either way. Both options seem fun."

Not helpful at all.

"I don't think this was an accident."     The green eyed sister spoke, as everyones focus was on her now.       "There's a possibility that lady did this on purpose and we could run into her again. There might even be others like her."     This seemed to irritate Tyler even more.     "So you're still against going?!"

"No. I'll go. But only if we wait a year."

"A YEAR?! You want to be stuck here for a YEAR?!"        The brunette girl slowly put her hands on her ear again, trying to block out the loud voice of Tyler.     "Calm down. There's no guarantee that even if we go back, we'll find a way out of here. Plus, none of us have a car or a license."

Oh yeah...

"And aside from finding a way down there, I think a year would give us time to prepare for the worst outcome."         Logan asked back quietly.     "...Worst outcome?"

"Even with all our precautions, we could still somehow get stuck here permanently or have another encounter with that woman. So for a year, we should train ourselves, research, and turn this place into a reliable stronghold to survive in."

All of them were now standing in a line, watching Ashlyn who stood infront of them.       "Did we really need this?"      Ashlyn picked up a pen, and started to write something on the board.       "Alright, so. This should be our first goal."

. . .

"How are we going to do that?"

°

°

°

A/N) YEAHHH CHAP 12 IS OUTTT<3

Ps. The voting is closed now ;)

We got 7 votes for Ben, and 9 for Tyler. 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.2K 51
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. ---- "๐’๐จ๐จ.. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž...
23.3K 968 25
You and your father moved to Alto, Georgia because your dad got a new job. Moving means a new school, friends, a new everything. A fresh start. _____...
13.6K 869 16
Ashlyn is a loner in high school with no friends. But when a fateful visit to a haunted house causes her and her classmates to see monsters at night...