FORMULA ONE - ONE SHOTS !

Oleh AARCH1VE

Hello! This are short stories about about formula one drivers of your choosing! One post daily (maybe more) R... Lebih Banyak

IMPORTANT
Please Don't Change - Max Verstappen
Coffee with... No, tea! - Lando Norris
Like the dog movie! - Lewis Hamilton
I hate you - Max Verstappen
Coffee with... No, tea! (PT.2) - Lando Norris
I Was Here to Help - Charles Leclerc
Princesa - Carlos Sainz
Lover - Charles Leclerc
It's a Favor - Logan Sargeant
Necklace - Lewis Hamilton
I'm Not Looking For Love - George Russell
Insecure - Max Verstappen
A/N: THANK YOU!!
Your Mic Is On - Lando Norris
Umbrella - Logan Sargeant
Fever - George Russell
Braids - Lewis Hamilton
Are You Engaged!? - Max Verstappen
Same Name! - Charles Leclerc
Roses - Lance Stroll
Accidentally Messy - Carlos Sainz
Best Friend - Oscar Piastri
Secret Girl - Logan Sargeant
Same Name! Pt.2 - Charles Leclerc
So American! - George Russell
PREFERENCES I
My Dear Artist - Oscar Piastri
I'm here - Lando Norris
Special Guest - Yuki Tsunoda
My Idiot - Max Verstappen
Tour guide - Zhou Guanyu
It's... Stuck? - George Russell
Always Nap Time - Lando Norris
Main Character - Charles Leclerc
PREFERENCES II

Thunder - Logan Sargeant

505 7 0
Oleh AARCH1VE

driver: Logan Sargeant

pronouns: Not Mentioned

prompt: "main" gets slightly scared during a thunderstorm

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

There was hard rain pouring down on the roof and the storm was progressively getting heavier and heavier, from time to time you were scared of thunderstorms depending on their strength, currently you were enjoying being able to hear the rain pour down into the roof and seeing the raindrops fall from the window while you looked out from the comfort of the couch, the clouds that were approaching from afar were looking more and more dark as they gathered together as the wind started to pick up and the raindrops fell harder against the window making it seem like pebbles were hitting the glass.

"it's slowly picking up." You said out loud catching Logan's attention, he walked to where you were sitting in the couch and placed his hand in your hair nicely to brush your hair lightly, his eyes rising to see the dark clouds gathering around the sky and the raindrops slowly making everything less visible as they ran down the window and the rest that fell from the sky hit the window, his hand brushing your hair to calm down your nerves and the anxiety that he knew was building in your chest and your mind, he sat down beside you changing his gaze from the window to your face and let his hand fall from your hair to your cheek slowly caressing it with his finger, he guided your chin with his finger and made you look at him. "I'm fine..." You said noticing the worry in his eyes.

"I know you well to know that if you keep staring outside, you'll be afraid." He smiled, you gave him a bad look making him chuckle. "let's go watch a movie in bed?" He offered, you sighed and pressed your forehead against his shoulder.

"fine..." You groaned, his hand rested in your lap, he pressed his lips against your head and patted your lap making you lift up your head, he stood up and waited until you stood up from the couch, he closed the blinds and shoved you lightly with his body to walk you to the bedroom so you can be calm from the beginning once he left you in the bedroom he went back to the living room closing every curtain left open so you wouldn't find a way to make yourself afraid watching the outside, this was a new home Logan and you had decided to buy once the relationship was a lot more serious, he lived by himself in a comfortable place but he decided to take the leap a lot more seriously and sell his own place and buy a new one to live with you so during this week you two were trying to get used to the new space and get everything ready around the house before you two left for the start of the season, you sat down in the edge of the bed as you waited anxiously for Logan to come back into the bedroom since he was taking longer than expected because once he came back he brought some snacks for you two to share in the comfort of the bed.

"alright, baby?" He asked as he set down the snacks in the bed, he walked to you and caressed the side of your face with his thumb. "already feeling anxious?" He asked, you looked at him and nodded, it was hard to hide that from him because it was clear that you were feeling anxious because of the grip of your hands in the comforter.

"I'm going to be okay Logie." You assured him, he squinted and hummed in disagreement. "if we watch the movie I'll be okay." You smiled.

"alright, come on then." He said walking to him side of the bed taking off his shoes and laying down in the bed carefully to not move the snacks, he opened his arms and waved his hands as he held a warm smile in his lips, you smiled and crawled your way into his side comfortably laying your head in his shoulder and wrapping one arm in his torso pulling him closer, his hands fell one into your back carefully caressing and the other one in your hand intertwining your fingers together, he made you choose the movie with your free hand and then helped you try to ease the feelings in your chest.

Logan always tried to make sure you were comfortable around the house especially since the house was going to be mostly yours when he would be away racing so the thought of leaving you alone in a big home was always followed with the fact that you should be comfortable in a place to call home, he considered you to be the person of his dreams so the thought of you leaving scared him enough to make you stay in a place where you didn't feel well up until you were in your breaking point. His arms wrapped safely around you once he noticed that your body was more stiff than before because of the wind hitting the walls of the house strongly, his fingers caressing your hair, you looked at him from the comfort of his chest and smiled, you pressed your lips against his surprising him, his eyes fluttered open and his lovely smile filled his face, you laid back down against his chest and hugged him tightly trying to control the affection you needed to give him and he hugged you back with his strong arms rolling you around the bed purposely trying to press his body against you to squeeze you tighter making you giggle.

"Logan you're crushing me!" You laughed, he pushed himself upwards pressing his hands against the mattress. "Logan don't." You warned him with a smile, you pressed your hands against his chest and chuckled.

"don't what?" He asked with a playful smile.

"no please." You laughed, he sighed.

"alright..." He said giving up what he had in mind, he pressed his lips against your lips making you hum glad that whatever he had in mind was not going to happen, he then lifted himself up and sat up right into his knees to get off from you until he started to tickle you making your body jump by the sudden surprise and laugh loudly.

"stop!" You laughed and tried to shove him away from you, he continued to tickled you and now was pressing his lips against an open spot in your neck purposely trying to make you laugh harder. "no, no!" You continued laughing as he didn't stop, you tried to attack him back but it was worthless, he would still find a way to make you weaker and tickle you even more making you laugh and feel like you were making abs in your torso the more you laughed and forced your body to counter attack.

Until the light shut off and the TV turned off leaving the two of you in complete silence and darkness, your body immediately jumped and he stopped quickly.

"Logan..." Your voice waved with fright, the darkness was one of the things that scared you the most besides other things, he shushed you and took a more protective stance with you leaving the playful behind noticing how scared you were.

"it's okay..." He assured you climbing down from you and looking around the room, he walked to the window and looked outside. "it's a power shutdown." He informed you.

"what if there's a tornado?" You asked, he smiled and shook his head from what you could see through the darkness, he climbed into the bed and grabbed your hand. "Logan, is there going to be a tornado?" You asked, he shook his head and shushed you.

"baby, there's no way it's going to be a tornado, it's just thunder you'll be alright, I'm here with you like always." He assured you and pressed his hands in your ears to ease the noise.

"are you sure?" You asked once again, he nodded and pulled your hands to pull you closer.

"we're going to be okay... the thunderstorm is going to pass during the night." He said caressing your head and grabbing his phone that laid in the mattress you nodded and pressed your head into his chest to hear his steady heartbeat as he hummed trying to comfort you. "I got you, don't worry." He whispered, a loud thunder rumbled from the outside making your body tighten up and strongly grasp the shirt on Logan's body, he kissed your forehead, he kept on humming for you making the vibrations on his chest help you calm down and even though he didn't exactly mean for you to fall asleep in his chest where you felt safe he still felt accomplished for what he had done.

He moved around the bed trying to lay you down in the mattress without waking you up, once he was successful he changed his clothes into his pjs to be more comfortable, he took off everything that might bother you during the night and changed you into some of your favorite clothes from him, which was his hoodie and a pair of light shorts, he got into the bed and made sure the sheets covered you up completely to keep you warm enough as well as hugging you from the back and kissing you lightly in your shoulder he wanted to stay as close as he could from you so in case that you woke up during the night you could immediately make yourself comfortable in his chest, his hand looked for yours in the bed to hold just in case, he wasn't scared of thunderstorms or storms by themselves, he really liked the sound of the rain hitting harshly against the house but he understood why it was upsetting for you and why you could be scared, so he promised himself to try to make the storms a little lighter for you from time to time mostly during the winter. His eyes started falling as he started to find comfort in the bed and having you tucked in his arms knowing you would be safe in his embrace was relaxing enough for him to sleep, and the night started to drift away as the both of you laid in the safest space of the home while he held you protectively.

Soon, a bright flash from the lightning and quickly a loud thunder woke you up, your eyes darting around the room as you sat up gasping for air quickly thinking of the worst that could have happened, Logan had woken up by the sound but more afraid of your reaction because of the rapid action you did, he sat up beside you and pressed his chin in your shoulder as he was trying to wake himself up more his hand slowly tracing a path in your back as he tried to soothe your breathing with his'.

"I'm here my love..." He whispered against your ear, your breathing slowly pacing down as he tried to get you to mimic his breathing. "you're okay..." He assured you.

"I'm okay..." You copied him, you sighed as your breathing got more relaxed than before, you noticed you were sweating cold probably from the nightmare you were having and the loud thunder making everything much more worse, it was very common for you to follow along this anxious path with thunderstorms with a nightmare that usually didn't wake you up but it did to Logan, more than once he had tried to soothe you in your sleep.

"nightmare or just loud noise?" He asked.

"both." You said as you massaged your eyes with the palms of your hands noticing your eyes were damp. "damn it I was crying." You cursed yourself under your breath, Logan scoffed.

"it's fine... don't beat yourself up." He said gently touching your head and arranging some messy hairs that bothered you. "do you want to tell me the nightmare?" He asked brushing your hair.

"I'm sorry Logan." You sighed against your hands, Logan grimaced and pressed a kiss in your cheek. "you don't have to keep up with my fears." You wiped your face out of frustration with yourself.

"what? baby I don't mind it at all! I just want to be for you and make sure you feel safe." He said as his hand still tried to comfort you making slow strokes in your back. "I don't care waking up four times in 2 hours because you had a nightmare." He assured you.

"I know but it gets boring, it does for me! I hate this." You waved your hands frustrated, Logan grabbed your hands softly and placed them down in your lap, he lifted his hand back and placed it in your cheek to turn you to face him, you were completely frustrated and he understood that, it was normal, he brushed his fingers against your cheeks to wipe your tears and smiled.

"I'll still be here, I promise." He whispered to you, you rested your head in the crook of his neck and hugged him. "I understand that you hate it... but it's completely normal that you're afraid of thunder." He squeezed your hand.

"thank you." You whispered against his soft skin, he laid back down and instinctively the both of you arranged a way to both be in a comfortable position, he laid on his side wrapping an arm around your waist and the other arm caressing your head while you laid in your side facing him and wrapping one arm in his torso as the other one pressed against his chest.

"I'll be protecting you during the night, I'm not going anywhere I swear." He pressed a kiss into your forehead after he promised you and you nodded, his body was instantly warm for you to be around almost like if he was a human heater, he smiled at you while you were trying to pull yourself in closer to his body, he placed the covers back up to the height of your shoulders and after making sure you had in fact fallen asleep he did so as well. 

====================================

ANOTHER LOGAN ONE!!! yes it's kind of a comfort one after the chinese gp... but I have one in mind that might be more leaning that way ;)

Thanks for reading!

- Lavander!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

460K 8.1K 62
Unknown
F1 One shots Oleh Nell

Fiksi Penggemar

692K 5.7K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...
566K 4.2K 47
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
F1 One Shots Oleh Celina

Fiksi Penggemar

42.8K 158 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...