šˆš„š„š¢šœš¢š­ š€šŸšŸššš¢š«š¬...

By budevesna

š‘ššš§šš² šŽš«š­šØš§ | š˜šØš® š­ššš®š š”š­ š¦šž šš š¬šžšœš«šžš­ š„ššš§š š®ššš šž šˆ šœššš§'š­ š¬š©šžššš¤ š°ļæ½... More

šˆš„š„š¢šœš¢š­ š€šŸšŸššš¢š«š¬
Meet Sylwia
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Wretlemania rant
23
25

24

325 12 10
By budevesna

    𝗟𝗼𝗺𝗹
    𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

United States, 2020

After loosing her Smackdown's championship at WrestleMania 33 to Naomi, Sylwia was drafted to Raw, while Randy stayed at Smackdown. Maybe it was for the better, creating distance, seeing each other less.

In Raw, Sylwia kept making history, conquering also Raw Women's Championship and retaining it at the first ever women's Elimination Chambers match, only for the loosing it at WrestleMania 34 against Nia Jax. Randy was incredibly proud of her.

The man, instead, went to become finally a Gran Slam Champion by winning that same year the United States Championship. Sylwia was undoubtedly proud of him as well.

Professionally, their lives were going well, winning golds and all; or at least, Sylwia was forced to stop after a concussion during a match against Ronda Rousey, forcing her to vacate her Raw Women's Championship. The Polish girl was supposed to head into WrestleMania 35's main event, but instead she just had to watch it from backstage.

She was drafted back to SmackDown after that, conquering the SmackDown Women's Championship for the second time, for then being drafted again in the summer to Raw switching her title to Raw Women's Champion, marking her third reign as such, along side Randy.

Although, after loosing her title in December to Alexa Bliss, Sylwia's appearances on tv became more rare, also due the unexplainable popularity of some other female superstars, such as Becky Lynch. Seriously, what was that hype about? Sylwia couldn't explain it.

She couldn't lie, she felt anger and frustration about it, especially because her contract expired on June 2020.

And her unhappiness was noticeable, especially to Randy. He even tried to talk to her, but it was usually small talks which led to nothing.

Although, everything changed after WrestleMania 36, after Randy was defeated by Edge and Sylwia successfully defeated her mentor Beth Phoenix in a non titled match. It was from then that the Polish girl began not to fight anymore, a fact given by the discovery she made in the second week of April.

It was after two in the morning, locked in the bathroom of her home in Orlando, that Sylwia discovered she was pregnant. She would have been a liar if she hadn't admitted that the world collapsed on her at that very moment. She wasn't ready, but Marek was very happy to learn that he was going to be a father.

After a period of reflection, with her contract expiring and feeling homesick, Sylwia spoke to WWE management. It was time for her to take a step back, go back to basics, and think about her new life.

Paul and Stephanie reassured her that she would always have a place at the company, even if they had to wait years for her to return; everyone knew that Sylwia would eventually return home to WWE.

The hardest part, however, was saying a momentary goodbye to all her colleagues and friends, who had always supported her and seen her grow both personally and professionally.

Saying goodbye to Randy was the hardest thing, despite everything.

At the beginning of May, the girl returned backstage at Raw, where she was still under contract, to say goodbye to her friends. Stephen, Claudio, Maryse and Mike were devastated to say the least about having to say goodbye to her, but very happy for her and Marek about their future. They promised to stay in touch, to see each other as soon as possible and to never break that strong bond they shared.

"Are you okay?" Marek asked to his wife, both of them standing outside Randy's locker room. The Polish man knew everything, but had always been understanding towards his wife's feeling. He knew he was not the love of her life, but he made amends with that. He knew she loved him, but he also knew she would have never loved him as much as she still did with Randy, but that was okay. He was married to her, and never for a second he doubted her.

So, now, leaving her saying a proper goodbye to the man was the right thing to do.

"Yes." Sylwia showed him a weak smile, but it was clear from the sad look in her blue eyes that she was not.

Marek nodded, kissed her forehead and took a step back. "I'll wait with Stephen in the common room." He said, holding her hand before leaving.

Sylwia took a deep breath and finally knocked on Randy's door. She didn't have to wait long before the man could open, not hiding a surprised expression in seeing her standing in front of him.

"Hi." She said, a small smile on her face.

"You're back..." Randy whispered, not being able to suppress a smile. "Hi."

"May I come in?" She asked, her voice low, almost a whisper. "I have to talk to you, but if it's not the right moment, I'll just leave..."

"Obviously you can enter!" Randy stopped her, putting aside to let her in. "Take a seat! May I offer you a tea?" He closed the door behind them and took the seat next to her on the couch. She was nervous, he could sense it. Placing a hand on her shaking leg, he smiled at her. "I'm happy to see you back, it was not the same around you here."

"Yeah, about that..." Sylwia cleared her throat and looked at him straight in the eyes. How was she supposed to tell him goodbye? One thing was being separated but still seeing him, another was being on the other side of the world away from him, not being able to see him, talk to him, being with him. Also blaming the crazy hormones, the girl couldn't help herself and burst into tears.

Randy was taken back by her reaction, not expecting it. He placed his arms around her, hugging her, as she laid her head on his chest and kept crying. His presence, however, always gave her a sense of comfort and peace. "It's okay." The man whispered, caressing her blonde hair and kissing her forehead. In his heart he knew that what she was about to tell him would destroy him. How else to explain this reaction? Sylwia never cried, she had always been the strongest woman he knew. "Take your time, it's okay."

It took her a while to compose herself. Once she stopped sobbing, she raised her head, looking at him straight in the eyes again. "I'm leaving." She just said.

Those words were like a boulder for Randy. What did she mean she was leaving? The shock was so immense that he didn't have the strength to say anything, just letting her speak.

"My contract is expiring soon, I'm not going to renew it." She explained, grabbing both his hands as to give herself a sense of comfort. "I'm feeling homesick, I'm not going to lie about it... And these years here, in WWE and with you... It has been the happiest time of my life, in the good and in the bad. Who could have ever imagined that a girl from Poland would have made so much history in this industry?"

"I did." Randy said. "I always believed in you." He felt that there was something else, so he let her take her time to say it.

"And..." Sylwia bit her bottom lip. Why did it have to be so difficult? To just admit that something so beautiful was happening, but with another man. Yes, that was the hard part. That man was not him. She took a deep breath and continued. "I found out I'm pregnant. I'm having a fucking baby, Randy. This is why I chose to not renew and return to Poland. To give this baby the happy life I had. Am I doing the right thing? I do not know. What I do know is that I'm fucking scared... And I'm also feeling guilty, because I couldn't stop thinking that I could have had this life with you..." She could feel her eyes watering again. "Now just say something, please, because I know I'm not going to hold it any longer."

He let go of her hands and placed a hand on her belly, which was still unnoticeable. She was pregnant. Randy gave her a warm smile as he looked at her, his hand caressing her belly. "You're gonna be a mother... The greatest mother." He said, cupping her face with his other hand. "Don't cry, please."

Truth was that if she started to cry again, Randy felt like he couldn't hold it any longer either. The love of his life was now pregnant with another man. He felt happy for her, but was also mourning the fact that idea of life he could have had with her.

"It could have been us, yes." He spoke again. "And it could have been the best thing ever... And it's all my fault for ruining everything... But don't be sad, please. You're about to live the happiest thing in life, with an amazing man who loves you by your side. Sylwia, you are the love of my life, and I believe that we will find each other again, I'm just too sure of it, because if it's meant to be, it will be at the right time." His voice started to crackle, but he had to be strong also for her. "But right now it's clearly not our time, unluckily, yet it doesn't mean it's not time for both of us to be happy. You're the best thing ever happened to me, and I will always love you. It doesn't matter if here, in Poland or on Mars, just know that you can count on me for everything. Just say a word, and I'll be right there for you, don't you ever forget it."

Sylwia looked at him and couldn't help but hug him tight, burying her face into his chest again. At a certain point, she swore she heard him sob, so she just raised her head, looking at him.

He was already looking at her. "I am happy for you." He repeated.

As they stood facing each other, the tension between them was palpable. Their goodbye kiss was a bittersweet moment, filled with a mixture of longing and heartache. The gentle touch of their lips against each other sent a surge of emotions rushing through them. There was a sense of finality in their kiss, as they knew that they were saying goodbye for now.

Their feelings were raw and intense, as they struggled to come to terms with the end of their time together. They held onto each other tightly, trying to imprint the memory of the other's touch in their minds. There was a deep sense of loss as they pulled away, their eyes locking again intensely.

Despite the pain of her upcoming departure and having another man's kid, there was a sense of hope in their hearts. They knew that their paths would cross again, and that their love would endure despite the distance that separated them. A small smile played on their lips, a silent promise of a future reunion.

"I love you." Randy repeated again. "I will always." His hand cupped her cheek, caressing it sweetly.

"Też cię kocham." Sylwia replied, a small smile on her face.

But both of them knew that now was time to go, to say goodbye. As she was about to get up, he stopped her, getting up first and holding out a hand for her. "Surely you don't think I'd let a pregnant woman force herself? I've got you."

"Well, if I'm not lucky..." The Pole let out a laugh, grabbing his hand and letting him help her. "Still, I'm just pregnant, not disabled."

"For you it's goddess treatment only." He smiled at her. "Come on, I lead you to your... husband." It was a strange feeling to say that out loud, and not at all pleasant for Randy.

As Sylwia nodded, his hand placed behind her back disappeared once they reached the common room, where there was Marek, laughing with Stephen, Claudio, Maryse and Mike.

(A.N. I miss The Bar. Definitely my fav tag team along side my Imperium bejbas.)

"I hope you didn't cry too much for my absence!" Sylwia said, joining them, as Randy remained few steps back, uncertain of what to do. The group, however, laughed at her sentence, starting a conversation with her.

Meanwhile, Marek excused himself to the group and walked towards Randy, who was still standing there. There was a friendly smile on the face of the young Polish man, who, seen up close, looked very much like a twenty-year-old Randy. One of the few differences was that Marek was shorter than the wrestler, but not by much, and he didn't have all those tattoos; at least as far as an aesthetic side was concerned.

Once at the man's side, the Pole offered him his hand, as a sign of respect. "Finally I got the chance to meet you." He spoke, his accent as strong as Sylwia's, if not more. "Marek Czerniawski."

"Randy Orton." The wrestler shook his hand. "Congratulations on the news." He said, giving the young man a weak smile.

"Thank you." Marek chuckled, both their blue eyes then landed on Sylwia, who was laughing at something a newly arrived Ronnie just said. "I wanted to thank you too."

Randy narrowed his eyebrows, confused by his statement. "Me? May I ask why?"

"You made her happy." Marek simply shrugged. "I know I'll never be the love of her life, because that's you, yet the fact that she loves me is enough for me."

Placing a hand on his shoulder, Randy took a deep breath. "I know you'll make her the happiest." He said, a lump in my throat when speaking. "You are a good man, a lucky one also." He weakly smiled again. "And I know you'll treat her right, like she deserves."

"I will." Marek nodded, returning the smile. There was a brief silence after that, until the Polish guy spoke again. "Why don't you join us? We're having a little reunion before leaving..."

At that, Randy shook his head. "Thank you, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"Okay..." Once again, Marek held out his hand to the older man. "It was nice meeting you. Best of luck for everything."

Randy shook it. "Best of luck for you too."

One last glance to Sylwia, their eyes meeting again, a nod of head as a final greeting.

He repeated she was the love of his life, that she will always be.

She just knew he was not only the love of her life too, but also the biggest loss of it.

Philadelphia, April 2024

WrestleMania night 1 had been amazing. Rhea Ripley and Gunther retained their titles against Liv Morgan and Chad Gable, while Imperium won the Six Teams Ladder Match to become the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions, Jimmy won the Usos battle, Bianca, Jade, Naomi and Bayley defeated Damage CNTRL, Andrade and Rey defeated Dirty Dom and Escobar and in the main event Roman Reigns defeated The Rock.

(My book, my matches.)

Sylwia and Randy both had their matches at night 2, with the blonde woman going on stage against Becky Lynch after Gunther -who won Royal Rumble 2024- defeated Seth Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship, also defeating Damian Priest who was cashing in his Money in the bank contract.

Randy, instead, had to face Cody Rhodes in the main event. He was feeling nervous, not because of his match, or the fact that he had to face one of his closest friends, but because of what was supposed to happen next.

Talking with her family and his own, but also with Paul and Stephanie, he made sure everything was smooth and perfect. Nothing had to be wrong in such a moment.

And as Gunther pinned also Damian, Sylwia, who was watching the match with Randy and Marcel, Tetiana and Fabian, started jumping with joy, happy that her good friend Walter was now Gunther Two Belts. He deserved it, what a goat he was. Randy smiled seeing his woman so happy for her friend.

But, Gunther's victory, now meant it was her time to go. Randy got up, pecking her lips to now mess with her perfect red lipstick. "Kick her ass, kochanie."

Smirking, Sylwia waved back her freshly done hair. "As always!" She said, before rushing to the gorilla.

Her family sitting in the front line, beside them Randy's family; it was so pretty to see their families getting so much along!

Becky Lynch was the first one to enter, as she was the challenger, her entrance nothing of spectacular, it was just boring; at least to Sylwia.

The Women's Champion, instead, for her entrance chose to do something of absolutely showy, while also paying homage to her homeland. The red and white colors of the Polish flag, also reported on her costume, a chorus of voices from the Polish community of Philadelphia who sang the intro of the Polish anthem, only to then dance the folk dance when the champion's music resounded throughout the arena. When Sylwia entered the scene, fireworks were set off, demonstrating her greatness and importance.

Once in the ring, Sylwia showed off her championship belt, kissing before handing it to the referee, making the sign of the cross after that, as to wish herself good luck.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Women's Championship!" Samantha Irvin started her usual introductions. "Introducing the challenger: from Dublin, Ireland, The Man, Becky Lynch!"

"And her opponent: from Katowice, Poland, she's God's prettiest creation, the WWE Women's Champion: Sylwia Wodiczko!"

As the bell rang, both women studied each other before making any moves. There was no doubt that it would have been an intense and hard-fought battle from start to finish. The two women entered the ring with a fierce determination to come out on top, and they did not plan to disappoint the roaring crowd of fans in attendance.

Lynch started off strong, using her quick and agile moves to gain the upper hand on the champion. However, Wodiczko was not easily shaken and fought back with an impressive display of strength and technical skill. The two women exchanged blows and near falls, keeping the audience on the edge of their seats throughout the match.

As the match reached its climax, Lynch seemed to have the champion on the ropes with a series of devastating moves, even trying to end the match with her Manhandle Slam, but the champ kicked out at one and half. Sylwia didn't sit and watch, thou, she fought back, going for the pin two times, after a German Suplex and a moonsault.

Frustrated, the champ went to apply a Boston Grab on the Irish woman, but Becky, still on the ground, managed to kick the blonde to the face, making her fall back. Taking advantage of the situation, Becky quickly got up and applied a Dis-arm-her. Sylwia let out a scream, as the referee asked her if she wanted to tap in, she told him to fuck off and using all her strength, she managed to get up, while Becky still held her arm. The champion tried to pin her with a robbery, but Becky kicked at a two count; the challenger tried her best submission technique again, but this time Sylwia managed to lift the Irish redhead by weight, while she still had her grip on her arm, knocking her down with a devastating powerbomb.

In a dramatic turn of events, Wodiczko executed another powerful powerbomb, and pinned Lynch for the three-count, successfully retaining her title as the WWE Women's Champion. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause as Wodiczko celebrated her hard-fought victory in the center of the ring, getting up to grab her belt and let the referee raise her arm, to show off her victory.

In the end, it was a thrilling and memorable match that showcased the incredible talent and determination of both women, but ultimately it was Sylwia Wodiczko who emerged victorious and proved why she was the rightful champion.

Randy, who obviously watched the whole match, was beyond proud of her, and hurried to welcome her backstage, holding her tight once she showed up, repeating her how amazing she was, how proud he was. He knew how much she loved compliments.

"For how much stunning you are, I need you to fix quickly your makeup and hair, my love." He said, causing Sylwia to shoot him a killer glance. How did he dare?

"Am I ugly now?" She asked in disbelief, shaking her head.

"You are God's prettiest creation, please!" Randy pointed out her gimmick. "But, change of plans, you're coming out with me during my match."

"Am I?" Sylwia narrowed her eyebrows. "I have nothing to wear, you stupid idiot! What am i supposed to wear? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Relax!" The man chuckled. "There is a ravishing dress waiting for you in your locker room." He leaned in to kiss her. "See you later."

As time passed and the matches continued, Randy felt more and more nervous. An unjustified nervousness, why would Sylwia have said no to him? Everything was going so smooth... And soon they were reunited again to the gorilla, with them also Cody and his wife Brandi -she would have accompanied her husband in his entrance too-, with Sylwia being the last one to join.

Randy's jaw almost dropped at her sight. One thing about him was he never truly got used to Sylwia's Slavic beauty; he was always mesmerised by her, like it was always the first time.

For her he had chosen a long red dress, in her favorite colour, close to the body with a not very deep neckline on the front, but a well-accentuated slit on the left leg, some gold accessories to complete the outfit and which gave it even more brilliance. Her makeup flawless, her long blonde hair let down straight, framing her round face.

"Wow... just wow..." Randy murmured, grabbing her hand and let her take a spin around, so he could have a better look. "I'm seriously the luckiest man alive."

"Oh, of course you are!" The Polish woman chuckled, grabbing her championship, which was laid on a near table, and put it around her waist. She just couldn't leave without her gold.

Cody and Brandi wished Randy good luck and smiled at Sylwia, congratulating her on her victory, before making their entrance on stage. Lately, Sylwia and Cody had finally started to have a relationship, sure, they didn't consider each other friends yet, but they were also almost close; and Randy was very happy about this.

"You good to go?" The Slavic woman asked to her man, holding his hand.

Randy nodded. "I am." He was and he had to be.

And then it was time to go.

As Randy Orton made his way to the ring at WrestleMania, his entrance was nothing short of grandiose. The arena was bathed in a golden light, with the crowd erupting in cheers as they caught sight of the WWE Undisputed Champion. Orton exuded confidence as he walked down the ramp, his championship belt gleaming in the spotlight.

Adding to the spectacle was Sylwia Wodiczko, the WWE Women's Champion. She walked by Orton's side, a fierce and determined look on her face. The two champions marched to the ring in perfect sync, their presence commanding the attention of everyone in the arena.

As they reached the ring, Randy and Sylwia climbed the steps together, standing side by side in the center of the ring. The crowd roared with excitement, thoroughly impressed by the powerful presence of these two dominant champions. Randy, then, went to do his signature move on the ropes, flexing all his greatness; Sylwia, instead, left the ring to go take a seat next to Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Pat McAfee.

"The following context is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Undisputed Championship!" Once again it was Samantha to do the introductions. "Introducing the challenger: from Atlanta, Georgia, the American Nightmare, Cody Rhodes!"

"And his opponent: from Saint Louis, Missouri, the WWE Undisputed Champion, the Viper, Randy Orton!"

The match between Cody Rhodes and WWE Undisputed Champion Randy Orton at WrestleMania was a highly anticipated showdown between two intense competitors. As the bell rang, both superstars wasted no time in going after each other with precision and ferocity.

Throughout the match, Rhodes used his technical expertise and high-flying abilities to try and gained the upper hand on the champion. However, Orton's ruthless aggression and cunning tactics kept him one step ahead at every turn.

As the match reaches its climax, Rhodes attempted a high-risk maneuver off the top rope but Orton countered with a lightning-quick RKO out of nowhere. The impact was devastating, and the arena erupted as Orton covers Rhodes for the 1-2-3 and retained his championship.

The victory solidified Orton's status as one of the greatest champions in WWE history, while Rhodes was left to regroup and plan his path back to championship gold to finish his story.

But the match was the easy part, now it came the part Randy was most anxious of. He watched his family and Sylwia's family, all smiling and nodding at him, his eyes then laid on the blonde woman who got up to applaude him, keeping her keyfabe.

Taking a deep breath, the man asked for a microphone, leaving the crowd surprised; everyone thought the whole event was over, what could happen now? And surprised was also Sylwia, who looked over the commentators hoping to get an explanation. Why all these suddenly changes in one night? And why was she the last one to know them?

Catching his breath and positioning himself in the center of the ring, Randy maned up and began to speak. "I won't even apologize to any of you for this off schedule, so now please remain silent and let me speak; because what I'm about to do is something I've foolishly put off for too long. Before you get some idea in your head, no, I'm not talking about my retirement! I still have a lot to give!" He turned to look at Sylwia, who was still waiting outside the ring, clearly confused by all of this.

"I would now like to ask our beloved women's champion to join me here in the center of the ring." Approaching the ropes, Randy offered a hand to the woman to help her enter. Once inside the ring, still holding her hand, the man led her to the center of the ring, finding himself face to face with her. A smile spread across his face, as his blue eyes locked with hers.

"I met you when you were just a girl, on your first day at your tryout, and I can never forget that day, because it changed my whole life. I got lucky to grow up with you, to share our joys and lows together; I got lucky because you, the most wonderful woman I've ever met, chose to stick with me despite everything. I wasn't always the man you needed, I wasn't always the man I wanted and needed to be with you, but you never gave up. And I thank you for that. You have no idea how much of a better man you make me. You, the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I still imagine how our life could have been back in the days, but now I want to know how our lives could be from now on, together, because one without you is one life I'll never survive in. Since the very first time, you bought so much happiness and love in my life, in a way I never thought it could be possible for me to feel."

Kneeling in front of her and pushing out the box with his mother's ring, given to him when he was handed the microphone, Randy saw Sylwia's eyes widen as she tried to remain composed.

"Sylwia Wodiczko." Randy spoke again, smiling from ear to ear. "You are the love of my life. I've never been good with words, especially this cheesy, this is me trying to make it work, without embarrassing both of us. This is me doing finally the right thing. From your very first smile, I knew I'd walk a mile, we've come a long way since we met, but for you I'd do it all over again, and if only I could change to past to do this many years ago... Right from our very kiss, I knew it'll end up like this, and if I have your hand to hold, kochanie, I'm not even afraid to grow old. The biggest love of my life... So, Sylwia Wodiczko, will you do the honour of accepting this ring and becoming my wife?"

As the crowd shouted 'Yes!', Sylwia burst out laughing, looking straight into the eyes of the man kneeling in front of her. Grabbing the microphone from his hand, she smiled too. "Usually I never agree with these losers, but for once they're saying one good thing. So consider yourself honoured Orton, because it's always been a yes from me. From the very first time, to the very end."

Hearing those words, Randy had to hold back tears of joy. He finally put her ring on the ring finger of the woman's right hand, standing up again so he could kiss her.

Finally he did it right, and now he got to marry the love of his life.

Finally she got her happy ending, and now got to stay forever with the live of her life.

Published: 28 / 4 / 2024

I'm mourning Imperium split. Living with hope, however, that my boys will reunite, it happened in the past and it will happen again; I'm sure of it.

Although, I will see red if they try to add that zz wrestler whom I don't even want to name to my favourite boys.

Anyway, one last chapter to go!!😀😀 To be honest, I'm gonna miss writing about Sylwia and Randy -she's definitely my fav oc I did-.

Btw, I may publish a rant wrestling book, because yes. I want to spread my wisdom and brilliance. So stay tuned, also new surprises in store!!

- Світлана

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 173 13
ā™¤.ļ½”.:*ā™¤:**:. "š™’š™š š™š™–š™©š™š š™šš™–š™˜š™ š™¤š™©š™š™šš™§, š™”š™šš™©'š™Ø š™ š™šš™šš™„ š™žš™© š™©š™š™–š™© š™¬š™–š™®." .:**:.ā™¤*.:ļ½”.ā™¤ š˜š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜šš˜©š˜¢š˜ŗš˜Æš˜¢ š˜‰š˜¢š˜“š˜»š˜­š˜¦š˜³...
44.1K 606 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
93.4K 2.3K 39
When Maiya recieves her place in WWE, she instantly warms to one wrestler. The wrestler she knows better than others think. Something sparks between...
13.8K 548 22
A wwe group chat book