Seokjin Centric Oneshots

By Jinnieewww_____

As the title says! Requests are open! OT7 or BTSxJin Oneshots Highest ranks to date: #5 in 2seok #1 in alph... More

❁ Jin×Bts (Part 1 of 2) ❁
❁ Jin×BTS (Part 2 of 2) ❁
❁ Namjoon × Seokjin (Horror) ❁
❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁ 🔞
❁ The Tale of My Heart- Part One ❁
❁ Namjoon × Seokjin ❁
❁ Jin x BTS ❁
❁ Tonight- Part One ❁
❁ Tonight- Part Two ❁
❁ Tonight- Part Three ❁
❁ Truths ❁
❁ Seokjin x Bts- Our Little Chef ❁
❀ My Fan Arts ❀
❀ My Fan Arts 2.0 ❀
❀ My Fan Arts 3.0 ❀
❀ My Fan Arts 4.0 ❀
❀ My Fan Arts 5.0 ❀
❀ My Fan Arts 6.0 ❀
❀ My Fan Arts 7.0 ❀
❀ A Love Shot? ✙

❁ Jinkook- The Tree❁

459 13 251
By Jinnieewww_____

A/N's: Okay, I might have exaggerated a bit.
It does include a few paranormal things, but it is more of a sad one-shot than horror.

And this is the best I could come up with.

I'm sorry if it isn't up to your expectations.

And a few of you asked me to write more Jin×BTS one-shots, but honestly, I have no clue what to write.

Maybe y'all could give me some suggestions?

Let's dig in.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Oneshot-9
HORROR AU
Words: 2064

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone knew about it. No one liked it. It was an eye-sore, as most would call it. How long had it been there? Many people couldn't remember. Fifteen years? Twenty? Why was it even there? Shouldn't such an ugly thing be cut down and replaced with something more appealing?

Walking along the sidewalk on an average evening, an ordinary man was simply on his way home after a busy day at work. Despite how tired he was, he still looked very professional in his black suit and tie, briefcase in his hand. This man was Kim Seokjin, a hard-working businessman in one of Seoul's largest companies. He was so dedicated to his job and family that he failed to have much of a social life.

While other men his age would take a calm evening like this and turn it into a trip to the bar with friends, Seokjin was looking forward to going home and having a nice dinner with his husband, if he was still awake at this time. He might have already gone to bed, considering how late it was.

On his way home, Seokjin would always pass a path that led to a more deserted spot. Many people passed there daily, but no one stuck around. It was the home of an 'Ugly' tree, as it was known. Truly ugly, that thing was a monstrosity, large and twisted. Seokjin often found himself wanting to get closer to the bizarre tree, perhaps out of curiosity about its ugliness.

Giving in to his curiosity for once, Seokjin made his way along the path to reach the ugly tree. His husband wouldn't get upset with him for being just a little later than usual today, would he? As he approached the ugly tree, Seokjin was certainly in awe of its size. Such a giant tree. Its size and displeasing sight would lead anyone unfamiliar with it to believe that it had been planted a hundred years ago.

Seokjin reached out his empty hand and lightly touched the bark of the ugly tree, feeling how dry it was. With a sigh, he wondered if the tree was even still alive. It almost made him sad. This tree was ugly and deformed, not like other trees. It was planted in this spot on its own, with no other trees around it. Now here he was, feeling like a sappy fool because he felt sorry for a tree. His thoughts were torn away from the tree though when he heard the giggle of a child. Glancing around, Seokjin didn't see anyone, but he heard the giggle again, prompting his gaze to be lifted.

Up in the thick, twisted branches of the tree was a child, possibly around the age of nine or ten."Hi, Mister!" the child greeted cheerfully.

Looking up at the boy, Seokjin was a little taken aback. What was a child doing out at this time? It was late and dark, save for the streetlights."Hello." he greeted the child in return. "What are you doing out here so late? Won't your parents worry?"

The child simply grinned. "Nah. They know where I am." Climbing to a different branch, the boy looked down at the businessman and seemed to grow so happy.

"I'm Jungkook." he introduced himself.

"My name's Seokjin." Keeping his gaze locked on the child, Seokjin felt a little uneasy. "Don't you know that you shouldn't give out your name to strangers?" Had the boy's parents not taught him that?

"But we're not strangers anymore now, Mr. Jinnie." Jungkook seated himself on a thick branch and started swinging his legs carelessly. "Besides, no one ever talks to me. Everyone ignores me when I say hi to them. But you're talking to me!"

Seokjin cocked his head a little to the side as he kept his gaze on the child. "What about your friends? I'm sure they talk to you plenty."

Jungkook shook his head. "Nope. I don't have any friends. "That didn't seem to sadden him though. "But that's okay! You can be my friend, Mr. Jinnie! You'll be my friend, won't you?!"

"Sure." Seokjin saw no harm in telling Jungkook that he would be his friend. He knew how lonely it could be to have no friends, as he had gone through that as a kid as well. "You really should go home though. It's late. I need to head home as well."

"You have family at home?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I do." Seokjin smiled as he thought about his husband, Namjoon. "I have my husband."

A giggle slipped out from Jungkook. "I bet he's super pretty."

"He sure is." Giving Jungkook a small wave, Seokjin smiled. "Make sure you return home soon, Jungkook."

"Will you come back tomorrow?" Jungkook scooted along the branch until he reached the trunk, leaning against it. "Please?"

Seokjin gave a nod. "Sure." Making this small stop to talk to a lonely kid wouldn't be so bad. With the agreement to meet again tomorrow, Seokjin patted the boy's unexpectedly cold head and left to make his way home.

As he had given his word, Seokjin found himself walking to the tree again the next evening. He'd needed to explain to his husband last night that he had gotten distracted on his way home by a child and agreed to be his friend. His husband had giggled and proclaimed that he always knew Seokjin was a sweetheart and good with kids, and how well he handled their son. Of course, that had brought up the topic of someday having another child, but it had only been discussed a little. Seokjin had given birth only a little over a year ago, and they wanted their son to be a bit older before they tried for another one.

Approaching the tree, Seokjin looked up among the branches, quickly spotting Jungkook this time."Hello there, Kookie." he greeted to get the boy's attention.

Jungkook's eyes lit up with joy as he saw the businessman down below. "Mr. Jinnie! You really came back!"

"I'm a man of my word." Seokjin wondered why Jungkook was hanging around this old tree that everyone else avoided. Even children typically stayed away from this tree, being scared by its monstrous appearance."You really like this tree, don't you?"

"Uh-huh! It's my favorite tree in the whole world!" Jungkook climbed around on the tree like a monkey, having no fear at all of possibly falling off. "I play on it every day!"

As he began to converse with Jungkook, Seokjin thought of what the boy's parents might think if they knew about this. Surely, they would be very uncomfortable with a grown man talking to their child alone like this. He meant no harm at all, but he knew how it might seem. Still, he remained with Jungkook for a little while longer before deciding that it was time to head home. "Be safe on your way home, Jungkook."

"Bye-bye, Mr. Jinnie!"

This carried on for quite a while. Seokjin made a habit of stopping by the tree on his way home from work each day. He would stay for a bit and chat with Jungkook, the lonely yet cheerful child.

Why was Jungkook so happy to talk with Seokjin?

Sure, he had said that everyone else ignored him, but shouldn't the boy try to talk to more kids his age? And why did he like the tree so much? Maybe Seokjin would ask about that tonight.

"Mr. Jinnie, are you a daddy?"

Jungkook asked with such curiosity as he was swinging his legs as they dangled down from the branch on which he sat.

"Yes, I am," Seokjin answered with a smile. "I have a one-year-old son, Taehyung. "

Shifting up to stand on the thick branch, Jungkook held onto the trunk with one hand. "When TaeTae grows up, I'll be his friend. That will be so cool."

"That will certainly be nice." Giving it a little thought, Seokjin figured this was a good enough time to ask his biggest question. "So tell me, Jungkookie. Why do you like this tree so much? Most other kids are scared of this tree."

Jungkook grinned so widely and climbed down to get closer to Seokjin, but he stopped at the lowest branch, not wanting to get fully out of the tree. "This is my favorite tree because my daddy planted it for me! People say it's ugly, but I love it! It's so big and cool!"

That confused Seokjin. "Your dad planted it for you?" How could that be possible? Jungkook only looked to be about nine or ten years old. This tree had to have been planted long before Jungkook was even born.

"Yup! Isn't he the greatest?!" Seeing Seokjin grab his briefcase, Jungkook pouted. "Is it time for you to leave, Mr. Jinnie?"

"Yeah, unfortunately, it is." Seokjin was so confused. Exactly how old was this tree? "I'll see you again tomorrow, Kookie."

"Okay, bye-bye, Mr. Jinnie!" Jungkook got back to climbing around in the tree, going higher up on the branches.

Seokjin headed straight home. When he got home, his husband and son appeared to already be in bed. He took this chance to get on his laptop and look something up real quick. Jungkook had sent his curiosity racing in his mind. So he decided to look up the age of the tree. However, looking up the date the tree was planted brought up a result he hadn't expected.

The top result for the tree was an article about an accident. Out of curiosity, Seokjin clicked on the link to the article. As he read the article, he progressively became more and more upset. The article was about an accident that occurred in the tree's location seventeen years ago. What did this have to do with the tree though?

Reading further, Seokjin read that the tree had been planted there as a memorial by a grieving father. According to the article, a drunk driver swerved off the road and onto the lot, hitting a kid who had been playing there. The kid was killed upon impact. "Wait, what?" This didn't make sense to Seokjin.

How could this be possible? The article said that the kid's name was... "Jeon Jungkook...?" Seokjin would have thought that it was just a coincidence that two kids had the same name, but there was a photo of the child attached to the article. As soon as Seokjin saw it, he couldn't contain himself.

The businessman pulled on his shoes and ran out of his house. He ran as fast as he could, returning to the lot where the tree stood."Kookie?!" Was the boy still there?

"Mr. Jinnie!" Jungkook called down from a high branch on the tree. "Didn't you go home?"

"I did, but..." How could this be? Seokjin didn't understand. If Jungkook died in that accident seventeen years ago, how was he here right now? "Kookie... Jungkook... How..." How could he even ask this? "How are you...here?"

At that question, Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. Am I not supposed to be here? I don't wanna leave."

"Why not?" Seokjin couldn't possibly understand why a kid like Jungkook would just continue to hang around the spot where he had died.

"I'm waiting." Jungkook scooted toward the tree's trunk and hugged the monstrosity as much as his little arms could. "I'm waiting for Appa and Daddy. I don't want to go without them. It's scary."

This broke Seokjin's heart, tears forming in his eyes. How would Jungkook's parents feel if they knew this? He knew that he would be devastated if he had a child who died and then refused to move on because he was scared to go without his parents. Gulping down a lump in his throat, Seokjin moved closer to the tree and placed a hand against the bark. "Jungkook... While you wait...I'll keep coming to see you. You don't need to be scared. Your appa and dad will be with you again someday."

A smile spread across Jungkook's lips. "Thanks, Mr. Jinnie. You're the best friend ever."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

How's it??

See you *waves*

I love you (*≧∀≦*) *kiss*

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 46 11
Theres not enough Namjin oneshots so im gonna make some myself till i get tired of it :) ‼️SLOW UPDATES‼️
178K 2.5K 35
||Highest rank #59 in btsboys|| "INSFIRES MAAANNNNNN!" A book of BTS preferences, and maybe some imagines or one shots here and there. **COMPLETE**
24.5K 666 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...
3.7K 57 12
Hi I just made some BTS one-shots when I was bored... hope you enjoy!! 🖤🤍🖤🤍