๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ : ๏ฟฝ...

By Yonderly_05

ใƒป๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
Dedication
.โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก Aditya & Aadhira .โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
๏ฝก* Raghuvanshi Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ ๏ฝกโ * Roy Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
chapter 1 : |A glimpse of Aadhira |
chapter 2 : |A glimpse of Aditya |
Chapter : 3 |Invitation|
Chapter 4 : | First meet |
Chapter 5 : | Funny Revenge |
Chapter : 6 | conversation |
Chapter 7 : |Alliance of marriage|
Chapter : 8 | Confirmation |
Chapter : 9 | Question |
Chapter 10 : | Off to Rajasthan |
Chapter 11 : | Shopping |
Chapter 12 : | Announcement |
Chapter 13 : |Premarital feast and mehendi|
Chapter 14 : | Sangeet |
Chapter 15 : |Chooda and Haldi Ceremony|
Chapter 16 : | WEDDING |
Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |
Chapter 18 : | the night and the first gift |
Chapter 19 : | Morning |
Chapter 20 : | Pehli rasoi |
Chapter 21 : | come early |
Chapter 22 : | Best Daughter |
Chapter 24 : |Interview|
Chapter 25 : | White Angel |
Chapter 26 : | Feeling at peace |
Chapter 27 : | Defeated |
Chapter 28 : | He is the only one |
Chapter 29 : | Handsome Villain |
Chapter 30 : | Your man |

Chapter 23 : | Reception |

1.6K 118 19
By Yonderly_05

Next Morning

Aadhira was quietly eating her breakfast keeping her eyes on the plate, avoiding the teasing gaze from her brothers-in-law . She didn't dare to look at her husband who has a smirk on his face . Sitting beside her ,he is quite enjoying her flushed red face which is matching with her saree colour . She is cursing herself for the morning incident from where all the teasing started.

Flashback

Cladded herself in a crimson red colour saree Aadhira was waiting for Aditya to put the vermillion on her hairline .

After sometime Aditya came outside the wardrobe wearing a
black trousers and white shirt . His sleeves are rolled up revealing his veiny arms , the top three buttons of his shirt were open . Aadhira was awestruck seeing the view infront of her . An invisible smirk formed on his lips seeing her continuous gaze at him . The idea of rolled up sleeves and open buttons wasn't that bad ,according to him . He came and stood infront of her . There is an one hand distance between them . Aadhira couldn't divert her eyes from him . She didn't even realise that he is standing infront of her watching her every moves .

"Liking the view " He spoke in his deep voice .

" Very much " As if some spell casted on her that she replied to him .

A small chuckle left his lips which broke her from her admiring session.

Realising what she just blurted out she was going to run from there. He held her hand and brought her to her previous place but now more close to him .

"So should I dress like this often " He asked teasingly .

" Why " She asked looking at everywhere except him .

He raised her chin with his thumb and index finger until his siren eyes could meet her doe eyes .

" So that I could get admired by you like this " His voice was deep which sent chills all over her body .

" You look handsome in every attire" She whispered looking at his eyes . A deep red hue of blush appeared on her face making her look the cutest to him .Her voice was so low that if he wasn't standing close to her he wouldn't hear it .

Oh his Butterfly

" Really " He asked raising his eyebrows. A playful smirk appeared on his lips .

Mumbling a " yes" she gave him the vermillion box from which he took a pinch of vermillion and put it on her hairline .

"Let's go downstair,Mrs. Aditya "
He told her closing the buttons of his shirt . Seems like he is in a teasing mood today . Aadhira blushed hard at the mention as Mrs. Aditya .

Nodding her head she went forward as Aditya gestured her to go forward . Aditya kept his hands on his pocket and went behind her.

As if it wasn't enough for her that she met with her brothers-in-law teasing look at her .

" Bhabi ma you know you are looking so beautiful today that certain someone's gaze isn't diverting from you " Arav said . His eyes glinting with mischievousness .

Aadhira widened her eyes and looked behind only to find Aditya's pierced gaze at her .

She ran from there and went to the Puja room . She did arti and gave Prasad to everyone after that she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She was preparing aloo Paratha with mint chutney , sandwiches , salads and some fruit shakes .

" Bhabi ma , what you did to your husband, see he is looking at you from time to time " Yash said teasingly entering the kitchen . Arav and Kairav also came .

Yes Aditya was looking at her from the moment she entered the kitchen .

Her face again turned crimson red .

" Bhabi ma your face and saree colour are looking same now " Arav said .

Aadhira turned around with the spatula which she was using to flip the Paratha .

" Aren't you all enjoying it too much " she asked , the smile is threatening to come on her lips .

" Yes Bhabi ma " Arav said playfully .

" Forget about treats " She said resuming her works .

They widened their eyes .

" Bhabi ma I didn't do anything " Kairav said hurriedly .

Yash and Arav looked at him with betraying look which he ignored .

" Sorry Bhabi ma " Yash and Arav said together looking down .

Aadhira laughed hard looking at the three brother looking down .

" Oh my cute brothers , I was kidding . I prepared aloo Paratha for you all " She told them , their eyes glinted with happiness.

" Thank you Bhabi ma " They all said and hugged her together .

Aditya who came to the scene cleared his throat to announce his presence .

The three brothers released her from the hug and turned to find Aditya standing leaning on the wall .

" Oh Bhai sa , you know Bhabi ma is so good " Yash said .

" That she is " He said looking at Aadhira , who stopped her works hearing his words .

" Ohoooo "

The teasing session started again .

Present

" Stop you all , don't tease my granddaughter anymore " Abhiraj ji , Aditya's grandfather said who was observing all the scenes from morning .

" Yes look she is so red from all the teasing s you all did " Padmini ji , Aditya's grandmother said in a fake angry voice . Though her teasing smile says the opposite.

" Dadi sa " Aadhira whined making all of them chuckled .

" Ok ok enough eat your breakfast , let my daughter eat . " Yuvraj ji, Aditya's father said .

" Aditya will you go to the venue to check the preparation for the reception " Raj ji, Aditya's uncle asked .

Yes today is their reception.

" Yes Kaka sa , I'll go " Aditya informed him .

" Good , take Arav with you . He is being lazy nowadays " Raj ji said giving a light hit to Arav's shoulder who is busy eating the third Paratha .

" Baba sa , you are being cruel to your son " Arav said wiping his fake tears .

Everyone shook their heads at his dramatic shelf .

" At least drop some real tears" Yash said teasing him .

" You little one shut up . " Arav said hitting him on his head .

" Ow, Bhabi ma " Yash whined rubbing his head .

" Don't hit my little prince " Aadhira said giving him his favourite strawberry milkshake .

The three brothers glared at Yash which he gracefully ignored while drinking his favourite milkshake .

" Thank you Bhabi ma you are the best " He said bowing dramatically making Aadhira chuckled hard .

Like this with their banters , teasing they finished their breakfast .

                     ✿⁠

" Where are you taking me " Aadhira asked for the third time to Aditya who was taking her somewhere holding her hand .

She was talking with Dadi sa about the reception when he came from nowhere and took her with him saying that he need her to see something .

" I'm kidnapping you " Aditya told her which she gasped .

" You can't Mr. , my husband will be angry at you" She said playfully going with the flow .

" Is that so " He asked raising his eyebrows.

" Yes " She replied admiring his side view . He looked damn handsome even from his side view .

" Here we are " Aditya said standing infront of a closed door .

" What's this room " She asked cluelessly .

" The password is your birth date , open it " He told her .

She looked at him instantly while he just signed her to open the door .

She dialed the password and the door opened making her gasped.

She slowly entered the room , Aditya was behind her .

The room was spacious only a table was there . The floor was made of wood . One side wall is covered with a floor-to-celling mirror and the opposite side is covered with glass windows giving the best view of outside nature . Aadhira was standing in the middle of the room . She looked behind her only to find a big portrait of her on the lavender colour wall .

The bluetooth speaker is placed on the table . Beside that a pair of ghungroo were kept , which she recognised as hers . She tenderly took it in her hand and touched it in her forehead , showing her respect , devotion towards it . She kept the ghungroo in its place and turned to Aditya who was leaning on the wall crossing his arms over his chest and was watching her with admiration.

Being overwhelmed with emotions she ran to him and threw herself on him , which made him stumble but he managed it . He put his arms around her waist . She kept her head in his chest

" It's your first rasoi gift , which was pending till now. This room is completely yours . " He softly whispered to her ear .

She teared up hearing him . Hearing her crying he panicked and tried to break the hug but she tightened her grip around him .

" Hey hey butterfly didn't you like the gift . It's ok I will give you something else" He said rubbing her back tenderly.

Unintentionally he addressed her with the name he gave her , which they both didn't notice .

" Nooo , it's the best gift . " She said hiccuping a little .

" Then why are you crying. Stop crying butterfly " He softly spoke . Oh his heart pierced seeing her crying .

Releasing herself from the hug she looked at him with her teary doe eyes. He kept his left hand around her waist and he wiped her tears by the other hand .

" Thank you , thank you so much , it's the best gift . I didn't expect this precious gift from you . It's the best best best . Thank you " saying this she sobbed again .

Her heart swelled with admiration , love for him .

" my butterfly stop crying " He again said wiping her tears .

She widened her teary eyes and looked at him .

" What did you call me " She asked . Shocked plastered on her face , which is red from all the crying .

Now they both realized it .

" Butterfly " He said sliding her hair strands from her face looking in her eyes directly .

Her face flushed red .

A small smile broke through his lips seeing his cutest , adorable wife , who is blushing hard .

" Thank you once again Mr. Raghuvanshi" She said and planted a kiss in his fore head tip toeing . He closed his eyes feeling her soft lips on his forehead.

" You know you can say my name , then only I'll accept your thank you " He said after sometime.

" What " She stuttered .

" Say my name butterfly " caressing her cheeks he said .

After a long pause she finally uttered his name staying in his embrace " A....Aditya "

Oh yes he loves his name a bit more now .

He pressed a long kiss on her forehead.

" Say again " He asked impatiently .

Looking at his eyes she said" Aditya "

" Again "

" Aditya "

YES , it's perfect .

" Thank you Butterfly " He said .

" For what " She asked cluelessly .

He just shook his head at her .

" Wait how did you get my ghungroo and how did you know about this " She asked being perplexed because she clearly remembered that she didn't tell him once that she loves dancing .

Giving her a playful look he said " secret "

" Tell na " She whined at him still being in his arms which he is loving completely.

" I asked Ma about the ghungroo , she told me that you brought it with you . So I got it from our wardrobe .About your dance maybe your sangeet performance gave me a hint and your elder sister cleared my doubts " He explained .

" Oooo " She nodded her head.

" Though I'm liking it but I need to go to the venue to recheck everything. So should I go " He asked with a teasing smirk .

Realizing it she quickly left from his warm embrace and stood straight with flushed cheeks .

" Yes yes you may go "

" Thank you Butterfly " Saying this he quickly pressed a kiss on her forehead and left from there .

Aadhira stayed in the room for sometime more . After sometime she left from there when she got a call from her mother , who informed that they are on their way to Rajasthan which made her jumped in excitement.

                      ✿

It was almost evening when Aadhira started to get ready in their room with the help of her Didi , Boumoni and her bestie Ahana .

Yes they came to the palace straight because everyone were excited to meet their little princess .

" I should have taken his permission atleast . " Aadhira asked nervously to everyone presented in the room .

" It's ok nothing will happen , Dadi sa told na keep it as a surprise. As he gave you a surprise you should give him one too , what said girls " Aruna said settling Aadhira's hair .

The girls nodded at her statement.

" Come on bestie cheer up . Look at yourself, you are looking fucking gorgeous " Ahana said keeping her hand on her chest .

" Yes look at her glowing face " Sanvi said teasingly , earning a whine from Aadhira .

" Oh my my beautiful daughter " Meera , Aadhira's mother said entering the room .

Aadhira was clad in her mother-in-law's half saree paired with a gold necklace , small earrings ,the butterfly mangalsutra , anklets and block heels . Her face is adorned with a little makeup . Her doe eyes were adorned with eyeliner . She applied almond pink lipstick to her beautiful shaped lips . Her hairline filled with vermilion. She curled her hairs .Her wrists are filled with her wedding chooda and the bangles given by Padmini ji . She wore a thin gold waist chain around her waist .

" Maa " Aadhira squealed and hugged her mother .

Meera ji caressed her daughter's head lovingly .

" Yes yes give all your love to your little daughter only " Aruna asked in a fake angry voice .

" Come come my all daughters " Meera ji said . Aruna , Sanvi and Ahana ran to her and joined in a big group hug .

" We should go , everyone is waiting " putting a kala teeka behind Aadhira's ear, her mother said .

Downstairs

Aditya was talking with his three best friends and his brothers more like they were teasing him and him being him giving them his bored look .

The elders were already at the venue to welcome the guests including Aadhira's grandparents and father .

He was wearing a black sherwani paired with his rolex watch and the bracelet given by Aadhira and loafers shoes . His hairs were neatly settled with gel .

His clean shaven face and his hazel  eyes were looking stoic as always . The sound of anklets caught his attention.

It's she

His wife

His butterfly

His stoic face now turned in a soft look .

        🪞 Aditya's pov 🪞

I turned toward her completely seeing her coming downstairs with her sisters and mother. She was fidgeting with her fingers .

" Bhai sa , Bhabi ma is wearing Ma sa's saree . " Yash said to my ears .

Really

Yes , my admiration for her grew more .

Could I respect her more ?

Hell yes ,I'm ready to worship her .

She is looking like a goddess that I would love to worship. She is the most beautiful woman after my mother. Her aura radiates innocence , gentleness , kindness . As if the surroundings were dark till now and she appeared filling the darkness with her glow . Yes she was looking enchanting in her wedding lehnga but today she is the epitome of beauty .

I surely did some good deeds to have her as my life partner , my ardhangini.

(better half )

                      ✿

Aditya went in front of her and bent down making her confused . He kissed her feet earning a loud gasped from everyone including her . She was scared of his reaction but now she is way more than shocked . 

" You are looking exceptionally beautiful, butterfly " Standing on his feet he whispered to her ear .

Heat rushed to her face .

She tucked a hair strand behind her hair and said " you are looking beautiful too "

" Am I ? " He asked playfully .

" Umhuu " she nodded her head .

" Oh lovebirds if you both are done then we can proceed to go to the venue . And yes my beautiful Bhabi is looking extra beautiful today. " Anil said .

" Thank you Bhaiya " Aadhira said smiling brightly at him .

" oh it's my pleasure beautiful " Anil said earning a hard glare and few silent curses from Aditya .

" Let's go " Aditya took her hand in his , then they all left for Rambagh palace , where the reception is being held .
.
.
.
The rambagh palace is decorated with fairy lights and flowers to celebrate the reception of Mr Aditya Aadhira Raghuvanshi and Mrs. Aadhira Aditya Raghuvanshi .

The cars stopped outside the entrance , where the media were ready to flash their cameras .

Seeing her fidgeting with fingers  , Aditya asked "what happened butterfly "

" Is the media needed " She asked slowly .

Holding her hand he asked " Don't you want it ? "

She shook her head negatively .

She is not a media person .

Neither she attended any business party with her family nor made any media appearance .

" Give me 5 minutes " Aditya said .

He made a call and ordered in his deep voice " clear the entrance. "

Within 5 minutes the entrance was clear . Aadhira widened her eyes looking at him .

Smiling a little he got down and went to her side and opened the door for her .

They both entered the palace holding each other's hands . Every well known businessman ,Elite guests were present there . Everyone applause seeing the couple .

Aditya helped her to get on the stage . They both sat beside each other .

" Meri bacchi , you are looking so beautiful" Shweta ji , her grandmother said caressing her hairs .

(My child )

" You are not less gorgeous, look at your husband he can't keep his eyes away from you " Aadhira teasingly said hugging her grandmother.

Shweta ji shook her head at her mischievous granddaughter. She playfully hit her on her shoulder " grow up young lady "

" Never " She said squeezing her cheeks . Everyone awwed at them .

" Hi young man " Aadhira said hugging her grandfather .

" Hey my beautiful lady " Ashutosh ji , Aadhira's grandfather said caressing her hairs .

A wide smile spread across his face seeing his favourite grandchild.

" Seems like someone forgot us " Padmini ji, Aditya's grandmother said in a sad voice .

" Haii , noo Dadi sa . " Aadhira said going to her . She hugged her who patted her head .

" Kidding my child . But you are looking really beautiful baccha "
Padmini ji , Aditya's grandmother said looking at her .

(Child)

" Not more than you " Aadhira said playfully earning a chuckle from her .

Aadhira is smiling widely seeing her both family together.

Aditya also smiled little looking at her exciting figure meeting her family .

One by one she meet everyone of the both family .

Her father has tears in his eyes seeing his little daughter who held his hands while taking her first steps now she is entering the palace holding the hands of her better half .

Aadhira wiped his tears shaking her head in no .

" You know right , tears don't suit you my cute baba " Aadhira said pouting .

Nabarun ji chuckle at her daughter antics.

" Yes yes choto  Ma " He told his daughter and placed a loving kiss on her forehead.

(Little mother )

After that Aditya and Aadhira sat in their previous place where one by one every guest came and gave them gifts and blessed them for their married life .

They clicked photos with each other and with families .

After meeting everyone Aadhira was sitting talking with her sisters and Aditya was meeting some guests .

" Bring icecream for me " Aadhira said pouting to her bestie .

" Won't you eat dinner " Ahana said hitting her head .

" I'm craving for icecream" She said rubbing her head .

" Are you pregnant " Ahana said out of nowhere.

" What the hell" Aadhira shouted gaining everyone's attention. Bitting her tongue she apologized hurriedly .

Her face turned crimson red .

" Look at her blushing cheeks " Aruna said pinching her cheeks, which she scrunched her nose .

Ahana and Sanvi started teasing her after that .

" No need to bring anything . You all shut up " She said whining and hid her face with her hands .

They all chuckled looking at her.

Aditya came holding a tub of ice cream for her . She widened her eyes looking at him .

Did he hear everything. Seems like yes . Because though he was with others his whole attention was on her .

Gosh could anything be more embarrassing for her . Well no for now .

" Here " He said forwarding the ice cream .

" Thank you " she meekly said shyly looking down .

He shook his head and went to his previous place.

After that she encountered the teasing looks of her sisters who couldn't stop teasing her after that .

' Seems like today is my blushing day ' She thought to herself .

And not to mention she finished half icecream before dinner . She just smiled sheepishly at her mother who scolded her for that .
.
.
.

After dinner every guest left only Raghuvanshi and Roy family were present there.

" Abhiraj ji , we need to leave now " Ashutosh ji , Aadhira's grandfather said .

" You know you could've stayed today "Abhiraj ji told him .

" Next time for sure , we all had works tomorrow " Ashutosh ji said .

Aadhira hugged everyone of her family . They all left for Kolkata .

After that Raghuvanshi family left for their house. They all went to their respective room to rest after this tiring long day .

Happy reading ♥️

🌷 Words count : 3541

Hello beautiful people ,

This is the longest chapter I've written till now . Huff . Also it's my favourite chapter till now *yayyy*. So tell me how this chapter . Is it good or bad . Share your opinion. I'll be glad to receive your messages. Is the book going good ? Which character are you all liking till now ?

Also the book has now 16 k reads . Hussssss . I'm the happiest you know. Yayyyyy I loveee youuu all beautiful people 🤧♥️ .

Thank you , take care 🌸.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
1.5M 84.2K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
6.3M 388K 82
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Into Ashes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~โ—โ—‹~~~~~~~~~~...
803K 75.9K 56
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...