English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno

0 0 0
By RichardSutopo

In the Laboratory of DGN Science & Labs

Galen and Galeno, who were the last to leave the laboratory, looked confused as to why there was no blaze from the direction of the hospital. It should be clear at night that the flames will be clearly visible.

Galen Trey. 50 years. French man. Friendly face, fair skin, brown hair, height 178 cm, sturdy and burly body. Friendly character, loyal and decisive. Wearing an overcoat jacket and ivory white underwear, brown trousers and brown leather shoes. Twin Saint Killer or Left Ambassador of the Dark Assassins. Twin brother of Galeno. Leader of DGN Science & Labs in Mont-Tremblant, Canada.

Galeno Trey. 50 years. French man. Friendly face, fair skin, brown hair, height 179 cm, sturdy and burly body. Talkative, loyal and cunning character. Wearing an overcoat jacket and ivory white underwear, brown trousers and brown leather shoes. Twin Saint Killer or Left Ambassador of the Dark Assassins. Twin brother of Galen. Leader of DGN Science & Labs in Mont-Tremblant, Canada.

The two of them drove the car to check the state of the hospital. They saw that the hospital was not on fire and there were still several cars belonging to DGN Science & Labs parked around the hospital.

They parked their car and got off and checked a van the owned. They found that the van had been fully loaded with R-Sarin serum along with other items, but none of the Dark Assasins.

They inspected a closed box truck and opened the box. Eventually they found the bodies of several deceased Dark Assasins warriors killed by someone.

Suddenly they both felt a murderous air, when they turned around it turned around it turned out that two spirit knives shot quickly towards them. The two swiftly caught the spirit knife with their hands and found that it was a spirit knife belonging to the soldiers of the Dark Assassins. The two were so angry, they looked at the figure of the young man who threw him.

Galeno asked: "What's your name young man? Why you dare to hurt us, when we didn't do any evil to you?"

Rayga laughed wryly and asked: "You Dark Assassins. You killed a friend of mine Nyoman at Equator Mystical School. At the end of last year you attacked and killed many members of the Mikaelson Corporation. Now you kidnap babies and young children from the Supernatural League and want to burn them too. Are there still less crimes you have committed?"

Galen said lightly: "Apparently you are Rayga Mikaelson who has defeated the Three Stooges?"

Galeno was angry and said: "Do you know our nickname?"

Rayga just fell silent, he did want to know more clearly who he was fighting against.

Galeno said back: "We are Twin Saint Killer. Our strength and position are far above the Three Stooges. But we only kill people who deserve to be killed."

Rayga laughed sarcastically teasingly: "Then are those babies and little ones worth killing?"

Galeno was angry and shouted: "You thought we would do such a heinous thing? The order to burn the hospital and the prisoners came from our leader's wife. We have nothing to interfere with that matter."

Rayga said firmly: "It's good then! Prove your words that you are not vile human beings. Leave this hospital and go with those Three Stooges!"

Galen said calmly: "Here lies the problem. If we leave, it means that our lives are threatened. Dark Assasins, will definitely consider us rebels. And the punishment for a rebel is death."

Rayga understands that even at the level of Twin Saint Killer, they are just subordinates who carry out the orders of superiors. So even if they don't agree with the actions of superiors, they are forced to keep running.

Rayga emits a black aura of darkness of 50 cm, a moving speed of 1,000 km/h and Rusty in his right hand. With Rusty, Rayga's attack power can increase up to 3x.

Galen and Galeno were not to be outdone, they each gave off an icy white aura of 100 cm and a moving speed of 1,000 km / h.

Suddenly Galen and Galeno said take turn: "Let's fight away from here." "So that we can fight to our heart's content." While running away from the hospital towards the open field.

Rayga looks confused that Galen and Galeno are asking him away. While following Rayga thought to himself: "Genie, it's strange that there seems to be an item or person that the two want to protect. So they took us to fight away from the hospital."

Genie replied: "Are there any Dark Assasins warriors left? So that he lured us away so that the remaining soldiers could burn the hospital?"

Rusty spoke along: "It can't be senior. Rayga had already killed all the Dark Assassins. After all, Galen and Galeno are very strong, with an aura power of 100 cm, he can easily destroy the hospital without the help of Dark Assassins warriors."

At this time Prim spoke: "In my opinion, Galen and Galeno are the kind of knighted fighters. He wants us to fight with all our strength without fear of the hospital getting destroyed."

After reaching the open field, Galen and Galeno took the initiative to attack Rayga first. Because even the Trio Killer are subordinates to both of them. The trio of killers never told anyone about their defeat process and Rayga's strength to anyone else.

Recounting the process of defeat is a disgrace to an assassin in the Dark Assassins. This benefits Rayga, because he still hides his fire aura which definitely makes his strength equal to the Twin Saint Killer.

Galen and Galeno are indeed very strong, although without using weapons they can balance Rusty's sword slash with their bare hands. The Darkness and Ice Elements are balanced so that they provide neither advantage nor disadvantage to both.

Rayga's strength is a 150 cm dark black aura with Rusty. While Galen and Galeno focused only on the 200 cm ice-white attack aura without spirit weapons.

Genie reminded inwardly: "Rayga, don't play around for too long! Unleash a fire aura and attack before the two unleash their weapons and all their abilities."

Rayga replied: "I know we are not their opponents but I have to wait for a gap and give a strong fire aura stab in order to injure them."

Finally seeing a gap, Galen and Galeno attack with fists from Rayga's left and right sides to clamp Rayga. When they were close, Rayga took two steps back so Galen and Galeno stopped right in front of Rayga.

Rayga put out his sculptor: "The Cross-Fire." Rayga turned the element of darkness into an element of fire and cut Rusty down quickly twice so that it formed the letter X.

The fire element makes Rayga's attacks doubled against the ice element. Even though Galen and Galeno are focusing only on the aura of attack, so they don't have the aura of protection. If it were hit by Rayga's slash, the bodies of the two of them would definitely be seriously injured.

Just when Rayga's slash almost hit the two of them, Galen and Galeno used the wind element to avoid Rayga's flame cross-slash. The two of them survived scattered without the slightest injury. The wind element increased the Galen and Galeno moving speed to 3,000 km/h.

But the elements of ice and wind are both weak to the element of fire. So the power of the fire red aura of 50 cm is balanced with the aura of 100 cm of both the wind and ice elements belonging to Galen and Galeno. Only their spirit weapons, movement speed and fighting experience will be the difference between Rayga.

A pair of twin teenage boy voices scolded Galen and Galeno silently: "You two look down on Rayga too much. Although he is still young, but being able to defeat the Trio killer means that he is strong. After all, Hypnos, Nyx and Osiris, they are evil angels who are experts at fighting. The three of them must have taught the Trio Killer a lot of cunning fighting methods, even then the three of them still lost. This means that Rayga is a young man who is also a war strategist. If you two look down on it, we will definitely lose. Let's take out your weapons and fight earnestly!"

Galen and Galeno laughed inwardly: "It's rare for us to hear the shrewd and naughty Gemini praise someone. It seems that we found a commensurate opponent. Ha ha ha."

Gemini. Twin angels Castor and Pollux. B-class angel type Leader. Wind and Ice Elements. Teenager 14 years old. Clever and mischievous character. Member of Leo's Western Zodiac Legion. Part of the angelic army led by Archangel Uriel Luna. Able to emit a detection aura as far as 100 meters in the air and 20 meters into the earth. Able to provide an aura of protection up to 100 cm.

Gemini has a very unique ability because he is basically a twin angel so Galen, Galeno and Gemini can create internal telepathy between the four of them.

Another advantage, they can exchange ideas or mind shuffle between Galen and Galeno so that mindkinesis and hypnotic Hypnos become useless. That's why Hypnos is very afraid of Galen and Galeno. So in addition to the master mindkinesis, Galen and Galeno are figures that Hypnos will avoid next.

This ability is what makes Galen and Galeno have an equal position with the Demon Killer Duo in the Dark Assassins. If Lafiza and Makeen are Demon Killer Duo who are right-hand men or right-hand ambassadors. So Galen and Galeno are Twin Saint Killers who are positioned as left-hand men or left-ambassadors.

Although in terms of aura strength, Galen and Galeno still lose against the Demon Killer Duo. But still positionally and strength-wise, they were still far above the Killer Trio. Moreover, Hypnos was helpless against the two of them.

Galen and Galeno each issued a wind spirit iron fan named Sahara and Sahiri. A pair of hand fans with iron frames and sharp edges so that they can slice opponents. Fan length 30 cm. An Ancient class weapon that can increase the attack aura up to 4x.

With more powerful weapons, two attackers and wind element speeds reaching 3,000 km/h, it seems that Galen and Galeno are not opponents that Rayga can defeat.

But Rayga was not to be outdone, he took out all eight of his rumble ball accelerators and increased his speed to 1,500 km/h.

Ortiz's hatred and anger, it turns out, made him unleash an element of darkness in the form of a rumble ball accelerator. Now Rayga names it Hollow Black with the nickname Hollow after the aura it releases.

The Dark Element is balanced with the elements of ice and wind. Hollow attacked Galen and Galeno was so ruled out by Rayga.

Phaedra who ended his life experiencing severe hypothermia, apparently made her able to release the ice element in the form of a rumble ball accelerator. Now Rayga names her Icy White after the aura she secretes.

Because she is an ice element, her attacks are ineffective against Galen and Galeno. It seems that Icy's movements are also not as agile as the five old rumble balls because they just joined.

Hadley, who was burned to death in the basement of the Supernatural League building, turned out to be able to release the earth element in the form of a rumble ball accelerator. Now Rayga names him Muddy Brown after the aura he gives off.

Its earth element is useful against the wind element but is ineffective against Galen and Galeno's ice element. It seems that Muddy's movements are also not as agile as the five old rumble balls because they have just joined and have not been able to adapt to his new body.

Fighting eight Rumble Ball Accelerators and Rayga is not difficult for Galen and Galeno because the maximum speed of the Rumble Ball Accelerator is 2,000 km / h, except Airy which can move up to 5,000 km / h. But as a fellow wind element user so Airy can't do much.

Airy is Rayga's first rumble ball accelerator that can unleash her hidden powers. Airy is able to move up to speeds of 5,000 km/h but within a limited time of eight hours because the Particle Spirit Accelerator's battery capabilities are still not strong.

Then Rayga's movement speed is only 1,500 km / h while Galen and Galeno's movement speed has reached 3,000 km / h or twice as fast as Rayga.

In addition to the fire element rumble ball, the stone element rumble ball and Rayga's fire aura, the others are not obstacles for the two of them. In a short time, it began to look like Rayga began to be overwhelmed and took a defensive position.

Suddenly Galen and Galeno moved away to take the distance and jump into the air. Then the two flew around using the aura of Galeno's wind element and Galen stepped on Galeno's shoulders. Galen changed using the ice element and Galeno kept using the wind element to fly.

The two shouted at the same time: "Cold Wind Incision." A very dangerous move, after which both of them fan each fan towards the opponent simultaneously.

Galeno's invisible wind aura covered Galen's ice flakes and attacked the opponent with 400 cm aura power after getting 4x the strengthening of the spirit fan. Because Galen and Galeno's attacks use a combination of ice and wind elements, the increase in spirit fans can only be 4x.

This invisible piece of ice will cut the opponent's body unknowingly until the opponent dies miserably. Galen and Galeno can use this move while continuing to move in tandem because they have the advantage of internal telepathy.

Rayga was shocked and suffered many incisions on his body without being able to see the direction of the attack. Rayga focused on it, the red aura of 100 cm of protection fire, but the incision of the 400 cm ice wind is certainly still much stronger than Rayga's protection aura. Rayga's body kept cutting and bleeding, the cold snowy night air temperature also made Rayga's stamina and body temperature reduced.

Seeing Rayga in a difficult situation, Fiery Red, the leader of the entire rumble ball, returned and Rayga caught it with his left hand. With the addition of Fiery's fire-red aura power, Rayga was finally able to survive.

Fiery added a fire red aura of 50 cm bringing Rayga's total fire red aura to 100 cm. Then Rayga focused the aura of protection so that it doubled to 200 cm. The 200 cm fire red protection aura is balanced with Galen and Galeno's 400 cm ice wind attack aura.

Genie scolded Rayga: "This cold temperature and snow floor are really unfavorable to us. Rayga we have to do something! Surviving like this will only bring death. They continue to attack us with invisible incisions."

Genie's words aroused Rayga's spirits: "Attacks are invisible! We can also carry out invisible attacks. Rumble Ball is back!"

All rumbles back except the Hollow that contains Ortiz's spirit, do not comply. Hollows seem so ambitious and vengeful to defeat all members of the Dark Assassins.

After the seven rumble balls gathered, Rayga took out an invisible ring and said silently: "Prim, please help us. We need your strength."

Prim replied: "Well but you owe me once. I want to feel again the warmth of a virgin girl's cleavage."

Rayga just realized, it turned out that at that time Rania put the ring into her underwear. No wonder she was embarrassed and angry when Rayga was about to ask. Rayga reply: "Alright as long as Rania is willing. Otherwise, I will find another girl later."

Prim responded: "Agreed!"

Rayga uses an invisible ring while saying: "Invisible On." After that, Rayga's body disappeared, but his footprints were still visible on the snow floor.

When Rayga disappears it is Galen's turn and Galeno looks surprised, suddenly they can feel an attack from behind them. Luckily they managed to dodge but Rusty's slash wind briefly injured them.

The power of Galen and Galeno's attack aura reached 400 cm due to the strengthening of the Sahara and Sahiri fans. But their aura of protection is only 100 cm. While Rayga's slash attack with Rusty is 150 cm and the fire element is effective both to the wind and ice elements belonging to the two. This means that if they are hit by Rusty's slash, their bodies are like being hit by 300 cm of aura.

Galen and Galeno did not dare to underestimate Rayga. They saw that Rayga had left no footprints on the snow floor, both of them were very puzzled. They didn't know that Rayga was moving while jumping on top of the eight rumble ball accelerator while attacking. Sometimes Rayga can fly using his rumble ball as a foothold.

Galen and Galeno did not lose their minds, they descended into the snowy ground and issued a cold wind incision move while rotating 360° which essentially left only one part that Rayga could attack, namely the top of the head.

Suddenly Galen and Galeno felt an attack from above. Galen raised his fan up to resist the attack. It turned out to be Fiery's rumble ball attacking from the top of the head.

Galeno prepares to withstand an attack from the foot turns out Muddy's rumble ball attacks from underground, Galeno holds back with his fan.

Galen felt an attack back from above, apparently Icy's rumble ball attacked from behind the snow from the Cold Wind Incision move. Simultaneously, Airy's rumble ball attacks in the form of wind aura that is not visible from different foot directions.

Galen captures Icy with his ice left hand while Galeno catches Airy with his wind left hand. Suddenly they felt something hot approaching them. But it was too late, a one-meter-diameter solar fireball with a fiery red aura of 100 cm hit and burned their bodies.

Apparently when Galen and Galeno were focusing on defending below with their moves while spinning. Rayga flies a Hollow rumble ball into the dark sky to avoid Galen and Galeno's attacks. The movement of the Hollow that emits a black aura of darkness is invisible in the dark sky, let alone Rayga still uses an invisible ring.

Rayga saves Rusty then collects large fireballs with both hands in front of his chest. His right fist became the focal core of the flame-red aura while his left palm kept the size of the ball to purify it. Because the bigger the ball, the longer it takes to purify it. A ball of pure fire aura enclosed Rayga's right fist and was ready to charge towards the opponent below.

After the sun's fireball had been successfully prepared, Rayga cleverly did not fire the fireball from afar because Galen and Galeno would have been able to dodge with their speed. Rayga asked Fiery for a rumble ball as the opening attack followed by Muddy from below, Icy from above back and finally Airy from below to eliminate the opponent's concentration.

After that, he went downstairs quickly and blasted a shot of the sunball fireball just between Galen and Galeno to burn the two. His attempt was successful, both were shocked because they were on fire. Galen's body was thrown up and Galeno's body was thrown aside.

Rayga's attack was not over yet, when he landed he shouted: "Dragon Ascending Fist." Rayga jumped while hitting Galen's stomach, chest and chin who was immediately thrown higher while vomiting blood and shouting AAARRRGGGHHH.

Then Rayga swiftly caught one of Galeno's hands and pulled Galeno's body back to him and shouted: "Brutal Dragon Punch." Rayga hit Galeno's stomach, chest and head as he continued walking.

Galeno suffered far more severe injuries than Galen. His face was bruised and his temples were bleeding and his mouth was oozing fresh blood.

After finishing hitting the two, Rayga cleverly immediately retreated away to see the condition of the two. Rayga himself performs aura healing to treat his scars and restore his stamina.

Galen had already got up and quickly got next to Galeno and helped him get up to his feet. Gemini said silently: "You'd better go with the remaining manpower. Save yourself, there is another day."

The more talkative Galeno said: "No, this time we won't run anymore. Since master Emir Sedah resigned from the post of head of the Dark Assasins several years ago. We also want to get out of Dark Assassins. We don't match the leadership of Lucian and Lafiza. This is when we're the best to get out or maybe... die."

Galen also spoke: "It is better to be defeated and die honorably in the hands of the young Mikaelson than to be considered a rebel and killed by the two of them."

Gemini said: "It's a pity, we had hoped that together with you two we could improve to become A-class Super angels."

Apparently Galen and Galeno wanted to pit the power of aura against Rayga so that if they both lost and died it was their way out to get out of the Dark Assasins.

Galen and Galeno were about to make their attack last time, both jumping into the air. In the sky they stood back to back and then with their right hands they fanned the Sahara and Sahari fans into the sky and then released them to move on their own. It wasn't long before the gusts of wind stopped.

They both turned around and then their hands stretched out straight holding each other's shoulders. From the hole between their two bodies, there is a ball of wind with ice that rotates from small and gradually enlarges. The downside of this skill is that it takes time to pull out a perfect and powerful move.

Rayga didn't want to let his guard down, he called all eight rumble balls. Ripe, Watery, Airy, Dusty Icy, Muddy, Hollow and finally Fiery then prepare his strongest attack Trinity Elemental Execution.

The ice ball got bigger and bigger, suddenly the two spirit iron fans also got into the ice wind ball together. The combined power of Galen and Galeno's aura makes the ice ball aura have an aura power of 300 cm. Then with the entry of the spirit iron fan, the power of the ice wind ball increased its strength by 4x to 1200 cm. Because this is an amalgamation of the elements of ice and wind, the Sahara and Sahari cannot increase the element of wind to 5x.

Rayga crossed his hands clenched into fists in front of his chest while emitting a purple fighting aura of 50 cm, then the eight rumble balls gathered close together between Rayga's fist and his chest while exuding their respective auras. Rayga's hand emitted a dazzling ray of bright light like a ray of light ivory white element aura.

Rayga deliberately releases purple fighting aura in order to enjoy the additional aura power of the eight rumble ball elements. Because if Rayga uses the fire element or the dark element, then Fiery's or Hollow's power does not increase the power of combining aura into neutral from the Trinity Elemental Execution move.

The floor of the footing is shaking, snow and small stones are flying, the surrounding oxygen content is depleted. Rayga's attack aura increased to a total of 450 cm aura multiplied by 3x the increase due to the combination of nine different elements so that it became a total neutral aura of 1350 cm.

It turned out that Rayga finished first, he shouted: " Trinity Elemental Execution " and then fired a ray of destruction at Galen and Galeno in the sky.

Galen and Galeno also took off the ice wind ball following the Sahara and Sahari fans inside to hold Rayga's crushing rays.

The destructive beam and the ice wind ball collided with each other. There is a great pressure to the surroundings. The ice wind ball turned into a huge ice tornado, but the destructive rays were stronger. The tornado is like struggling to push the destructive rays.

Finally, it was the crushing rays that succeeded in pushing and turning off the essence of the ice wind ball. Even the fans of Sahara and Sahari until they were reddish and burned violently and were thrown into the snowy ground.

Rayga's destructive rays have not stopped, they continue to accelerate to the horizon outside the earth and explode like fireworks because there is no oxygen outside the earth. Otherwise, the beam marks will produce an explosion of about 1.5 kilometers.

Rayga was able to control the explosion so as not to endanger the people in Mont-Tremblant. In fact, most of them are still sound asleep because they think there has been a blizzard since Galen and Galeno issued the Cold Wind Incision move.

Galen and Galeno's exhausted bodies fell into free fall from the sky. Rayga tells all eight rumble balls to save them by restraining their bodies. Also saved the spirit fan of Sahara and Sahiri.

The Hollows go against Rayga's orders and even hold Icy and Muddy to help them.

Fiery and Dusty help and lift Galen's body. Ripe and Green help and lift Galeno's body. Watery helps the spirit fan Sahara and Sahari with her water element. Because both of them are burning violently. The burn also make them unable to be lift.

Rayga walks and fetches both Sahara and Sahari, then with his Pyrokinesis ability, he absorbs the fire that burns the fan. Sahara's and Sahiri's spirit fans are saved but like Rusty's spirit sword, his strength will be downgraded and reduced.

The four rumble balls dropped Galen and Galeno's bodies near Rayga who were meditating using a healing purple aura on the snow. Rayga himself cannot help Galen and Galeno because he must focus on healing aura.

Finally, Rayga can used the full power of the Trinity Elemental Execution move. Before Rayga immediately fainted after defeat the Trio Killer with the same move. This time Rayga combines the power of eight rumble balls but can still arrange for the remaining destructive rays to explode outside the earth. Even Rayga is still conscious to command the rumble ball to help Galen and Galeno then walk and help the spirit fan of Sahara and Sahiri.

All of this is due to the healing purple aura exercise with the Lightning Cube Treadmill. This exercise makes the stability of using aura vs. Rayga's stamina much better. The exercise was much more useful and much more difficult than the exercise under the waterfall taught by the Guru Agung.

Rayga's strength and toughness have improved a lot.Since today, Rayga's name will make all fighters around the spiritual worldtremble because of his success in defeating the Twin Saint Killer alone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 25
Although the world appeared to be normal, one day changes occurred. The 'New Generation' was formed. Young children moving toward highschool started...
2.4K 173 47
"Go Ëthia! Get out of here!" He yelled at me. I quickly looked around to see if there was anything that could get us out of this situation, there had...
108 8 14
After humanity almost destroyed its own planet, Earth, people decided that it may be better to let her recover and move somewhere else. Scientists ha...
29.8K 661 190
This is a direct continuation of my first book. (Hazbin Hotel) The Radio Demon and The Doe-Eyed Killer So if you haven't read that book yet, go read...