Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson

Ryan drove Rayga and Renata to the Healingkinesis Club on the 4th floor. When they arrived it was 9:10 a.m. and the club was in session. Ryan knocked on the door and then entered.

The classroom looked like a laboratory room where there were long tables lined up in order, and cabinets with various kinds of laboratory equipment such as displays of whole human skulls, microscopes, glass vessels, scales, and others.

A young man with messy hair and wearing a doctor's coat was seen giving a briefing. Ryan greeted him: "Bratt. I brought two new students. Rayga and Renata Mikaelson."

Bratt Gale. 22 years old. American Western male. Firm-faced, fair-skinned, blond hair with a messy shaggy cut, 180 cm tall and thin. Characterized as stern, stubborn but kind. Wears a white doctor's coat, blue jeans and sports shoes. Master Healingkinesis. Ability to heal diseases and wounds. Daughter of Savannah Gale, Master Weatherkinesis.

Bratt asked with a surprised look on his face: "Mikaelson? You mean that Mikaelson?"

Ryan answered: "Yes, this Mikaelson" while both right index fingers pointed to the floor in reference to the owner of the building they were using. Ryan continued: "As decided by the High Masters, Rayga will learn healingkinesis in the morning class and martial arts in the afternoon class. While Renata will learn healingkinesis only."

Bratt asked Rayga and Renata to introduce themselves in front of the class. After that, Bratt asked each of them to take a fish from the cooler and then sit on an empty seat.

Ryan left the two of them and walked out of the classroom. After each of them took a dead fish, Rayga and Renata chose to sit in a row of empty desks.

Bratt gave directions: "Rayga and Renata, today we want to make the dead fish move again in an instant. As you know, a dead fish cannot come back to life, but our goal is to give the fish a healing aura so that its body does not harden and can move in an instant. If you succeed in doing so, you have passed the first test. Other students have been trying for a long time, some for a week and some for almost a year but have not succeeded. Please try."

Rayga released a purple aura from both hands and directed it at the fish. After more than ten minutes nothing happened. Rayga looked at Renata with a mischievous face. Renata herself only released a little purple aura to the fish so nothing happened.

Rayga looked annoyed, he synced his soul and released a black aura of darkness without Bratt being seen. But Renata shook her head to stop him.

Rayga was getting more and more idle, he replaced the black aura of darkness with a red aura of fire. Of course, the fish seemed to be grilled and gradually released smoke. Rayga fanned it to get rid of the smoke.

Renata chuckled. Even so, because all the other students were focused on practicing, they didn't pay attention to her.

But their voices and movements provoked Bratt, who was looking at his Android phone, to pay attention to the two of them. Finally, Bratt walked over to the two of them.

Bratt cleared his throat: "Ehem, what are you doing Rayga and Renata Mikaelson?"

Rayga ventured to ask: "Master, is there a secret to channeling the healing purple aura to this fish? Because I can heal myself with the violet aura but can never heal other people or creatures no matter how hard I try."

With a smug face, Bratt replied: "Therein lies the difference between the gifted and the ungifted."

Rayga waited for the continuation of Bratt's answer but Bratt said nothing more, finally Rayga asked again: "Does that mean that if you are not gifted then there is no way to channel the healing aura to other people or creatures?"