Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo (...

Autorstwa SilverFangz

Więcej

Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo ( Sorata's birthday at Sakurasou )

7.7K 46 10
Autorstwa SilverFangz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, dear readers i just have a little something to say before you start reading; one: i haven’t finished watching the anime so peace if there was an episode showing Sorata’s B-day, two: i do not own anything here just the plot line of THiS composition not the anime, three: i hope you enjoy reading :D peace be with all of you !! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Sorata’s POV )

Yawn! Today was a handful, just a usual!  I stretched my arms and looked away from my computer’s monitor; I’ve been working on my game designs ever since school was over. Wondering why? Well, it’s because there’s a game design competition this month and I’m planning to enter it, and of course Ryuunosuke is helping me out by giving me some helpful tips. Then Shiina suddenly came in my room.

“Wah! Shiina – chan what are you doing?!” I asked as she sat on my lap

“Sitting, isn’t it obvious?” She replied 

 Really… not the answer that I usually get, but still… this is awkward a girl sitting on a boy’s laps all alone in one room! I’m sure that Aoyama would be furious once she sees us like this! 

“Get off me Shiina – chan!” I said pushing her aside

“Sorata…” She said looking at me seriously I on the other hand was very nervous by the way she looked at me, she moved her head closer to mine I became more nervous and slowly blushed, I mean who wouldn’t?! I like like her! And it seems as if she was going to kiss me! I closed my eyes tightly and not wanting to see her ace ‘coz I might be much more nervous if I see her, then before I knew it, she blew on my forehead and my eyes widened in shock. 

“What would you like for your birth day?” 

“Huh? Where did that came from all of a sudden?” I asked 

“Just doing a research for my manga, I don’t know what boys would like for their birthdays…”

“Is that so? Then I think doing research is a complete waste, people have different attitudes and depending on their attitude, there are different answers to that” I replied as I gathered myself, She seemd disappointed with my answer and turned around; “Thanks for being useless…” She said before going out. She’s the one to talk! I was just telling her the facts, don’t you guys agree? We all have different likes and dislikes so that’s why it depends! *sigh* just thinking about it makes me irritated, I’d better continue my game design again, the deadline is drawing near… I turned back to my computer and continued working.

===========================================================

[Outside Sorata’s room]

( Aoyama’s POV )

As Mashiro – chan came out of Kanda - kun’s room I quickly dashed towards her and whispered; “So, how did it go? Did he tell you?”

“No…” She replied

“Eh? But, but I thought you would be able to-!” 

“He’s useless” She replied in a somewhat irritated look

“Huh? And why’s that?” I asked out of curiosity

“I asked him while doing a research for my manga at the same time”

“And let me guess, he gave you an answer that you didn’t like”

“he said that it was situational… depending on the type of person you are…” She said then walked towards her room

Woaw… her aura is frightening! Remind me not to irritate her ok guys? Anyways, I wounder how I could get Kanda - kun to say what he’d like for his birth day…  

I walked towards my room when I saw Misaki – senpai humming around so I walked towards her.

“Um… Misaki – senpai, do you know anything that Kanda - kun might like for his birth day?” I asked

“huh? Hmm… I don’t know J” She replied “Why did you ask?”

“Huh? Oh, um… well… T-Tomorrow is his birth day right? We should at least celebrate it since we all live under one roof plus we’re his friends right?” I replied in a stuttering manner

“Mmmm… Is that really so?” She asked maliciously

“O-of course! It is! Why would I do so if otherwise?” 

“Ooookay, well, I’ll see ya later then :3” She replied and walked towards her room.

I’ve got a bad feeling about what Misaki – senpai might be planning… I hope it isn’t anything dangerous like telling Kanda - kun…I wish I didn’t ask her T_T 

[Aoyama’s room]

I was talking with my best friend when all of a sudden I received a call, so I answered it.

“Hello? This is Aoyama speaking…”

“GOOD EVENING!!!!” A childish girl screamed and I automatically moved the phone away from my ear. “HEY! Where’s your ma-nners… oh…” I was put into a stop when I saw that it was maid – chan “What’s up?” I asked. “I’ve got a letter for you from Ryuunosuke – sama! Here let me read it out for you;

         “Meet us at the park at 8:30 to plan for a special occasion at Sakurasou, attendance is a MUST! P.S don’t mind reminding the others, I’ve already sent them a message it’s their choice whether they’d come or not. Disobey and I’ll send you a virus”

That’s all, oh and make sure no one sees you going out, it’s a special tradition!” Maid- chan informed

Talk about threatening people… but I wonder what kind of special event it is, and why it has this weird tradition stuff… he says it’s optional whether or not to go but the way he puts it up, it seems as if we really must attend…

“That’s all for today, I hope you were listening up until now, well then see ya!” Maid – chan said and the mail transition ended. “Wait… was she talking about something earlier? Oh NO!!! I wasn’t listening!! This isn’t like me at all!” I yelled. Then as I was able to glance at my alarm clock, I was in hustle when I saw that it was already 8:28. Oh crap! I’m gonna be late!!! And a walk towards the park from here takes about 5 minutes!!! This isn’t like me at all!! I’m really gonna be LATE!!!.

I ran towards the park as fast as I can, then I arrived at 8:31 TOTALLY LATE!!! Then I saw Ryuunosuke, Jin, Chihiro – sensei, and Misaki – senpai all standing in front of the park’s entrance.

“*pant* *pant* Sorry I’m late” I said catching my breath

“Don’t worry, we all just got here” Jin informed

“That’s good to hear…” I stood straight up

“It seems as if we are now complete… shall we start?” Ryuunosuke formally said. “Sure! But I suggest we talk about it at a café, or a restaurant!” Misaki – snepai suggested

“That would be a good idea” Chihiro – sensei agreed

“I’ve got no objections” Shiina – chan added

“Well if that’s so, lets get in the van everyone” Gin said pointing towards the van. “WAIT! How did that get here?” I asked in shock

“That was how we got here” Shiina replied

“Huh?!”

“weren’t you listening to me earlier?! I said that we all would go together” Maid – chan yelled “Ah, sorry I wasn’t listening” I said embarrassed.  

So… they all came together riding a van while I had to run? This is so unfair! But wait… if they ALL came here together, why does it seems as if someone’s missing? Hmm… but who could it be? I forgot… 

“Aoyama, are you coming?” Mashiro asked as she approached me

“Ah, s-sorry for making you guys wait… Let’s go” I said and then we went to a nearby restaurant. 

 ===========================================================

[Back at Sakurasou]

( Sorata’s POV )   

I came out from the comfort room because I had just finished brushing my teeth when I suddenly noticed that it was awkwardly silent. This is strange…. It’s still 8:35 so why is it THIS quite? And it also seems like nobody’s here besides me, why is that? Did something happen? I decided to go to Shiina’s room to see if she was making her manga but I didn’t see her anywhere. I also checked a bunch of rooms here at Sakurasou but I didn’t see even a single soul… It looks like I’m all alone with my cats tonight so I decided to walk back to my room, Hikari also followed.

“Meow!” Hikari called

“Oh Hikari, what is it?” I asked picking her up

“Meow, meow” She said pointing at the calendar and I looked at it, then I saw a red circle at tomorrow’s date, then it hit me! It was going to be my birth day! So I faced Hikari and smiled, “Thank you Hikari”

“Prrrr Meow” 

Looks like I’m gonna be older tomorrow… But that doesn’t change anything… … Wait, maybe that was why Shiina – chan asked me earlier! Maybe she just wanted to know what kindda gift I would want! I should have known, well anyways I should get back to work… Or should I?-

[At the restaurant]

“So what is this big event anyway?” Aoyama asked taking a sip at her mango shake

“Let’s keep it classified first and just move on to the arrangements” Jin suggested

“If so, how about we talk about the events first, next would be the materials, and lastly would be the time and settings of the arrangements” Ryuunosuke said in a smarty pants tone

“Ohhh! I know something we could do for the opening!” Misaki raised

“What is it?” Chihiro – sensei asked

“How about we start the event with a BIG and I mean BIG screened animation!”

“Eh?! And how are we supposed to do that? We don’t have a big screen at Sakurasou!” Aoyama asked

“We could just use a projector” Shiina suggested

“But where are we gonna get one?” 

“Just for reminders, we can’t use the ones at school” Chihiro sensei informed.

“We don’t need to worry about that! Ryuunosuke – sama has a ton of those!” Maid – chan proclaimed

“So now that’s solved, I can sugest something next to that…” Jin said.

And so they all had talked about the what’s and who’s for the event, until a couple of hours later they had agreed on everything and have already set the whole event for tomorrow.

“Okay! Now that we’ve all decided, let’s eat!” Misaki proclaimed

“Alright!” They all replied in unison

Tonight sure is crowded with people… I wonder where they all went, maybe I’ll see them as I walk around the place… I continued walking not knowing where I should go, then I saw a van that looked a lot similar like the one at Sakurasou parked at a restaurant. Curious, I decided to walk near it then I saw that they where inside the restaurant eating, so I went inside.

“Hey, nobody told me that we where going to eat outside!” I said as I went to their table

“Ah! Kanda – kun, I’m glad you decided to come, but you where too late, the meeting is over.” Aoyama greeted me

“Huh? What meeting are you talking about?” I asked curiously

“Didn’t you receive a message from maid – chan about a sp-“ Aoyama was about to continue when suddenly Jin covered her mouth and pushed her towards him, “Ah, it was a meeting about Misaki’s new anime series… we were talking about that, right guys?” Gin asked interrupted and all of them nodded. I’ve got a feeling that they’re hiding something from me… but just what could it be? “How about you join us?” Chihiro – sensei invited

“Ah, thanks but no, I just ate a while ago…” 

“Then just take a seat” Shiina – chan added, and so I sat down

“Say, is there anything I could do to help Misaki- senpai’s anime?” I asked “Oh, don’t worry Kouhai – kun we’ve already agreed on everything and if you help our plans would just change and everyone starts at square one!” Misaki replied

“And besides, even if we were just about to discus your help would be very unnecessary especially if Ryuunosuke – sama is here to help” Maid-chan said in an insulting manner

“B-but, there must be something I could do to help you guys out!” I insited, “Yes there is something…” Chihiro – sensei said

“What is it?” I asked, then everyone glared at Chihiro – sensei. Their facial expressions seem to say; What are you doing? Or such. “You can help by working hard on your game design; the deadline is fast approaching right? You shouldn’t waste your time if you want to win” Shiina – chan said as she took a sip at her hot cocoa. She’s right, I have to make sure I finish it successfully before the deadline… but something’s fishy here… they usually would need me to do something but why does it seem as if this time they are secluding me from this? Talk about strange…Maybe their hiding something? Or they just want me to watch the show online? Whatever it may be is beyond me… I looked at the time and saw that it was already 8:52 so I rose from my seat and told them that I was going back to finish my game design, then I walked away.

===========================================================

( Aoyama’s POV )

[The next day – Sorata’s birth day]

I woke up from my bed at 6:15 am then took a bath and prepared myself for a long and busy day. And just as we planned last night Maid – chan would call during the time when we all are supposed to meet after the call I went to Ryuunosuke’s room for that’s where we all are gonna meet.

“Okay, now that everyone’s here, let’s begin operation resource gathering” Maid – chan said as she appeared at the computer screen

“Ryuunosuke – sama and Misaki – chan; you two will do the editing for that anime introduction, Chihiro – san and Jin – san; you two will go and buy the needed materials, Aoyama – chan; you start arranging the appliances and other stuff, while Mashiro – chan; you can start making the visual designs.” She ordered “But make sure that no one but your partner can see what you are doing and how you do your jobs!” Jin added. And so everyone went to work, I was at my room sketching the arrangements for the furniture when suddenly Mashiro came in.

“S-Shiina – cahn?! What are you doing here?” I asked covering my sketch, I didn’t cover it because of my not so good quality at drawing but because of the rules that no one must see your work. Then She sat down beside me at my bed before she started to draw. “W-what are you doing?! You can’t work here! I’ll see your designs!” 

“Of course I can” She continued to draw 

“B-but Jin – san said…” 

“He said that your partner can see you”

“B-but we aren’t partners!”

“Yes we are”

NO WE ARE NOT!!! We both have different works!” I yelled 

“With one use and one course…”

“Eh!?”

“Both of our tasks are about the physical visual effects, so we have to work together… And besides I can’t put my designs if I don’t know the arrangements”

“That makes sense… But they didn’t say that we’re partners… so how can you be so sure?” I asked but she didn’t reply, I waited for her to comment but she was silent so I just continued with my work. From time to time she would take a peek at my sketch. Soon about two hours later we both finished our work.

“Ah~ finished at last!” I stretched my arms

“I’ll go and get us something to drink” Shiina – chan went out from my room. Curiosity then shook me so I took a peek at her designs, my eyes then widen in shock. W-wow! it maybe just a sketch but - - I-It seems so real! It’s as if her drawing was the real thing! I felt like I was looking at the finished product personally! Shiina – chan sure is good at this! Then Shiina – chan came back holding two glass full of fresh milk, then she handed one to me. And in an instant, She drank her milk.

“U-um… Shiina – chan, what is this event?” I asked looking at my drink

“Sorata’s birth day” She finished her milk

“Eh?! Nobody told me that it became a ceremony here!” I accidentally spilled half of my milk. “It isn’t, they just said that to make fun of you”

Just for fun? Ugh… suddenly I’m not feeling so good… *sigh* oh yeah! Maybe I should ask her.

“So did you buy anything for him?” I asked her then she nodded 

“what is it?” I curiously asked, she then took out a key chain that formed a four leaf clover. “Wow, it’s pretty. When did you buy it?” I looked at her

“Yesterday, right after I talked to Chihiro – chan”

“How thoughtful of you…” I frowned

“What’s wrong?”

“I wasn’t able to get anything for him”

“And why’s that?”

“I didn’t know what to give, he might dislike my gift for him…”

“Just give him anything” She suggested

“B-but, he might not want it…”

“Yes he would, it’s a gift after all… Just give him something from you heart”. From my heart? … … … Wait! She’s right, it’s the thought that matters, knowing Kanda – kun he’d happily accept anything you give him… … … But if I buy one now, I might delay our schedule, Oh I’m the worst… Then I felt Shiina – chan tap my back “Go on and buy something”

“But, we might be delayed…”

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle things, you’ve already finished you sketch so we should be fine” She encouraged.

“Thanks Shiina – chan” I hugged her and took off

I ran all around near the market place in search of something nice to give Kanda – kun, then I visited the different shops all around. I ran and ran but I just couldn’t find anything that would suit him. It was already afternoon and I still wasn’t able to buy anything. As I walked hopelessly near the park, I saw Kanda – kun, he noticed me and went near.

“Hi Aoyama – san, what are you doing here?” He asked

“Huh? Oh, nothing much” I sighed

“You seem sad, what’s the matter?” 

“I just cant find the perfect gift for yo-!” I stopped myself. Wait! I can’t tell him! It would only ruin the element of surprise… I’ve gotta make a good excuse, think… think… oh! I know! This’ll definitely work! “Um… Aoyama – san?”

“I didn’t know what kindda gift I’d give to my friend Yuki…”

“I’ll help you out then!”

“R-really? But… aren’t you busy?”

“Not at all! Now then let’s go”

[At the mall]

Kanda – kun had accompanied me to the mall, we entered different shops, then after a while we decided to take a break, Kanda – kun had brought some dumplings for us to eat. We talked a lot, he even told me a corny joke but I still was able to burst into laughter because of how silly he seemed while telling the joke, then I heard some people talking.

“Look at them, they sure are a cut couple”

“Yeah, it seems as if they’re on a date”

My attention was stuck at the two gossipers that I didn’t notice that my mouth was messy, Kanda – kun then wiped it off, I blushed as he wiped them off “C’mon Aoyama, you could at least make sure that you won’t make a mess out of yourself…”

“Ohh, look at them, how sweet!”

“Yeah, that young man sure is gentle, they’re perfect for each other!”

W-wait! Those gossipers are stating to make me feel uneasy… but now that I think about it, it does seem like a date…Wait! Is this a D-D-DATE?! I quikly stood up

“Huh? What’s wrong Aoyama?” 

“N-n-n-n-nothing! L-let’s continue searching”

“Okay…”

As we were searching, I noticed Kanda – kun beign side tracked, he was looking at some kind of computer program, this was my chance! So I approached him.

“Do you like that?” I asked

“huh? Um… well… sort of…”

“Why’s that?”

“Well actually, it could be really useful to me while making my game design, but I’m kindda short right now…” He replied

Wanting to know the price, I checked it out. It was pretty affordable, just for 1,560 yens but he can’t afford for it? Then I remembered that he bought some dumplings earlier…

“C’mon let’s go” He led the way and I followed, sometime later on I decided to buy the program, but I had to make sure that he didn’t know, so I made an excuse, I told him that I was going to the comfort room and made him wait at the store. I ran then brought the program, then walked slowly back.

“So, shall we continued?”     

“That’s enough for today… I’ll just treat him to some curry since he loves them so much. 

And so we went home, I sent a message to Jin – san saying that Kanda – kun is arriving together with me, so that they could finish their work and the element of surprise would work.

===========================================================

( Sorata’s POV )

[Sakurasou]

As I opened the door to the living room I leaped in surprise, party poppers boomed and out came confetti together with everyone’s greetings; HAPPY BIRTH DAY KOUHAI – KUN!

“And now that the birth day boy has arrived let’s begin the party!” Misaki – senpai proclaimed, then the room turned dark and the projector was turned on. It was like watching an anime in a cinema, all of them had their parts to dub in it, maid – chan was even included in the anime. After that there were a lot of games like, pin the tail on the donkey, hit the piñata, paper dance and so on… Then the party was almost over.

“Woohoo! Today was really fun! But, before we eat and make Kouhai – kun blow the candle… There will be an intermission number by me and… *Drum roll* Aoyama – chan!!!” Misaki – senpai announced

“EH?! B-but, this wasn’t even in the meeting or in the activities list!” Aoyama stood up

“True, I just decided on this right now”

“THEN why drag ME in?!” Aoyama struggled from Misaki – senpai who was dragging her to the stage

“That’s coz you have such a nice voice J”

Soon, Aoyama stopped being persistent and walked towards the stage

“So… what song are we singing?”

“You’ll see once the music starts” Misaki – senpai replied as she turned the lights off

“Then how am I gonna tell if I know how to sing the song or not?!”

“Sing it FOR Kouhai – kun!!!” Misaki – senpai laughed and Aoyama blushed “S-senpai!!!!” She yelled

Then the music started…

“Oh, so we’re singing this song?” Aoyama asked

“You betcha! Now this is for the earthling; Kouhai – kun!” Misaki – senpia added 

So you admit that you’re an alien? 

*********************************************************************************Author: Hiya guys, let me interrupt for a bit… in this part Misaki and Aoyama would sing the first opening of the anime in it’s original japanese version, so for those who are curious to know what the song means or it’s English transition I put a subtitle (The ones under the japanese lyrics the smaller words) and remember; they are singing it in japanese version not in English. P.S you can listen to the media at the side to know how it is sang that’s all :D

Ikkaime magure de

If they meet once, it might be chance

Nikaime tte dou darou

If they meet twice, maybe it’s not

Guuzen ja nai yo ne

But it can’t be just coincidence

Sankaime ga au no wa

If our eyes meet a third time

Kawatta hito da to

You’re a weird kind of guy

Wari to minna iu kedo

That’s what everyone seems to say

Ki ni natta koto wa chigaun da

But that’s not why I want to know more about you

Soko ja nai

It’s something else

Kimi wa tabun junsui de

I think you’re just innocent

Junsui wo makezu

And you’ll always be innocent

Dakara chiisana nichijou ni sae tachimukatte

That’s why you’re always trying to be more than normal

Yume wo mottekita kotoba ja

The words that brought me a dream aren’t enough

Tarinai yume no arika

To say where we can find the dream

Kitto konna fuu ni hajimaru

I’m sure that this is how everything starts

Atarashii tokimeki sekai

A whole new exciting world for us

Yume wo mottekita kotoba wo

The words that brought me a dream, let’s pretend

Shiranai furi shite yukou

That we don’t know what they mean

Tokimeki to yume no arika

Where we can find excitement and the dream

“Happy Birthday Kouhai – kun!!!

“Happy birth day Kanda – kun”

“And now! LET’S EAT!!!”

Itadakimas!  We all then helped ourselves to the food lining at the table, there where a lot! Like a hot pot, some curry, tempura, some fruits, and ofcourse the birth day cake which no one has touched yet since I haven’t blew the candles out. Then I saw Shiina – chan walk near

“Happy birth day Sorata, here’s your present” She handed me a small box wrapped with colored paper, and as I opened it I saw a clover key chain “Wow, it’s cute. Thanks Shiina – chan”

“You’re welcome” She took a bite at a slice of cake

“HEY!! Why did you eat it?!” I asked

“I wanted to”

“But no ones allowed to eat the cake yet since I haven’t blew out the candles!”

“Is that so?”

“Say sorry atleast!”

“Sorry…” She plainly said

“Say it like you mean it!!!”

“Sorry!!!” she yelled

“Don’t yell! *sigh*”

“Um… Kanda – kun…” Aoyama said, I leaped back out of surprise

“W-what is it Aoyama?” I asked

“Happy birthday…” She gave me a thin covered wrapped, and as I opened it, I saw the program that I was looking at earlier as we walked at the mall. “Isn’t this? ... but when?” I asked

“Just today, remember when I said I was going to the CR? I lied and bought it for you”

“Thanks Aoyama” I was over come with jiy that I hugged her

“U-um… Kanda – kun?” she blushed, then I noticed what I was doing and quickly I let her go “S-sorry…”

“I-it’s alright…”

“Kyaha! Now Kouhai – kun! Before you blow the candles, why don’t you give us a speech?!” Misaki – senpai proclaimed

“That’s a good idea, give us a speech Kanda – kun” Jin added

“Speech, speech, speech, speech!” Everyone cheered

“Go get ’em tiger!” both Aoyama and Shiina said in unison

And so I went in front to give them a speech. But what am I gonna say to them? I don’t know, but they’re still cheering for a speech… … … Ah, I know…

“Um… I’d like to thank everyone for planning this party, it really was quite a blast! And I really enjoyed it, thank you…” I then walked down the stage. “Was that really a speech?” Maid – chan asked 

“Well, whatever, now Kouhai – kun blow the candles!!!” Ryuunosuke said

“Woha! Ryuu, now you’re burnig!” Misaki – senpai commented

And so I made my wish and blew the candles, then as I sliced a piece for everyone the sang the happy birth day song. Sakurasou may be a mischievous bunch… but, I’m happy here… everyone one are close and they look out for each other making every day filled with adventure… … … … …

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ END +++++++

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

776K 26.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...