Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo ( Sorata's birthday at Sakurasou )

• Dedicated to Jekielou Tabanao

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, dear readers i just have a little something to say before you start reading; one: i haven’t finished watching the anime so peace if there was an episode showing Sorata’s B-day, two: i do not own anything here just the plot line of THiS composition not the anime, three: i hope you enjoy reading :D peace be with all of you !! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Sorata’s POV )

Yawn! Today was a handful, just a usual!  I stretched my arms and looked away from my computer’s monitor; I’ve been working on my game designs ever since school was over. Wondering why? Well, it’s because there’s a game design competition this month and I’m planning to enter it, and of course Ryuunosuke is helping me out by giving me some helpful tips. Then Shiina suddenly came in my room.

“Wah! Shiina – chan what are you doing?!” I asked as she sat on my lap

“Sitting, isn’t it obvious?” She replied 

 Really… not the answer that I usually get, but still… this is awkward a girl sitting on a boy’s laps all alone in one room! I’m sure that Aoyama would be furious once she sees us like this! 

“Get off me Shiina – chan!” I said pushing her aside

“Sorata…” She said looking at me seriously I on the other hand was very nervous by the way she looked at me, she moved her head closer to mine I became more nervous and slowly blushed, I mean who wouldn’t?! I like like her! And it seems as if she was going to kiss me! I closed my eyes tightly and not wanting to see her ace ‘coz I might be much more nervous if I see her, then before I knew it, she blew on my forehead and my eyes widened in shock. 

“What would you like for your birth day?” 

“Huh? Where did that came from all of a sudden?” I asked 

“Just doing a research for my manga, I don’t know what boys would like for their birthdays…”

“Is that so? Then I think doing research is a complete waste, people have different attitudes and depending on their attitude, there are different answers to that” I replied as I gathered myself, She seemd disappointed with my answer and turned around; “Thanks for being useless…” She said before going out. She’s the one to talk! I was just telling her the facts, don’t you guys agree? We all have different likes and dislikes so that’s why it depends! *sigh* just thinking about it makes me irritated, I’d better continue my game design again, the deadline is drawing near… I turned back to my computer and continued working.

===========================================================

[Outside Sorata’s room]

( Aoyama’s POV )

As Mashiro – chan came out of Kanda - kun’s room I quickly dashed towards her and whispered; “So, how did it go? Did he tell you?”

“No…” She replied

“Eh? But, but I thought you would be able to-!” 

“He’s useless” She replied in a somewhat irritated look