The Plan To Assassinate the H...

Princessassnow tarafından

Something's lurking beneath. It's been 6 years since Jude became high queen and a lot has changed. For one t... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Prick Me. Bring About Blood. If You Don't, I'll Do It Myself.
Darkness is A Funny Thing
The Time It Stormed For 7 Days
When Did I Wake?

Do You Understand What It Means To Dream?

57 1 0
Princessassnow tarafından

    A laugh fills the room.

    I can't breathe.

    Everything's blurry.

    "You'll never amount to anything!" The sneering voice sounds throughout the room. I glance desperately around hoping to find the face, but nothing.

    "Who are you!" My voice screams into the vast nothingness.

    "You'll know in due time, my dear." The voice cackles away.

    A hand comes to rest on my shoulder. I jerk away, but the movement is stopped.

    "Wake up." The person commands.

    "What?"

    "Wake up, Jude Duarte, return to the real world, something's lurking in the shadows."

    The hand melts away, and suddenly I'm falling.

    Falling.

    Falling down...

    Down...

    Down, into nothingness.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.6M 114K 13
Melissa Crawford thinks she's just a regular teenage girl. She goes to school. She has friends, boy problems, homework...you know, the typical teenag...
7.5K 54 25
When America's marriage hits a bump, it's up to her to make a big decision that will leave Maxon shocked. -I am a huge Maxerica shipper, and this boo...