Caught in the Middle

By MiqMenace

*Sequel to Meet Me In The Middle* Maya Bishop has come to terms with the fact that even at her best, she'll n... More

***
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 38

752 17 0
By MiqMenace

So won't you press me, press me, press me harder
I can hardly breathe, but I love to feel the heat
When you press me, press me, press me harder
I can hardly speak, but I love the way it feels under your pressure
Pressure – Ivy Adara
(https://open.spotify.com/track/4qmTthuSSGU7YDTKnIcC4C?si=5cb2485c0d9f4e00)

"Va Bene, Susan. Take one tablet in the mornings for a week and come back for a follow-up. If your symptoms don't approve, please call my office for a consultation. Don't spend weeks in pain again before seeking help." My patient looks over my shoulder innocently, taking the small paper bag with her medication from me. I listen to her talk while writing down which medication I prescribed and tests I ran on her to justify it. "Have a lovely afternoon, Susan. Say hi to your sister for me, please." I hand her chart off to the nurse at the reception desk at Bailey's clinic, before taking the new file from her.

"Examination room four, Dr. Deluca." I say goodbye to Susan one more time as she makes her way to the door while I start walking in the direction of the examination rooms. My phone pings in my white coat with a notification of a text from Jo. I knock on the door of Dr. Bailey's office, waiting for a signal before going in. "Caio, Dr. Bailey. I need to head back to the hospital after this patient, if you're ready to take over?" She raises her brow at me, tapping her pen against her pile of paperwork. "You said you could man the floor until two, Deluca."

I look behind me when one of our volunteers rushes down the hall. "Ehm, it's almost three. I have consultations with Wilson's patients who she couldn't postpone, while she's taking the attending's exam. And then I need to do both our rounds before going home to finally see my wife for the first time in days." At hearing the time, Bailey gets up from her desk, unhooking her white coat from behind the door before slipping it on. "Tell me about it. If I didn't love the boys so much, I might be jealous of all the time they get to spend with Ben. As if their job isn't hard enough, now it's making us see them even less."

I keep the door open for her to pass me, catching the files she stuffs into my arms while looking for something specific. "I know, right? I'm jealous of a seventeen- and four-year-old. Wilson can be extremely grateful that I'm so invested in her career, or I would have put her in that shuttle without quizzing her once." At least Maya has been equally busy, quizzing her own protégée at her SATs while running around Seattle with her. Come to think of it, I've seen more of Maddi than I have my own wife this week, since we only found the perfect shoes for her stunning prom dress yesterday after school.

"You would think she'd be more prepared seeing how she was a general attending for a few months before joining you on the dark side." I laugh with her, reminding her that her name is on the sign outside for a reproductive healthcare clinic. "According to her latest update, she only threw up once after the examiners called for lunch. So, I think that's progress." Bailey finally finds the file she's looking for, before stacking another pile of papers on top of the ones already in my arms. "She's going to be fine. Wilson is a good egg." I shake my head at how disorganized the former chief of surgery is.

"Dr. Deluca. Can you take one more patient in consultation room one? She's one of your regulars, who's only here for a quick follow-up." The nurse looks expectedly at me, holding the file under her chin. Bailey rolls her eyes, grabbing the file out of the nurse's hands before dumping the stack of paperwork into her arms and handing the single file to me. "Chop, chop, Deluca. You're already running late, remember?" She doesn't give me a chance to worm myself out of it, because the feisty woman turns around on her heels and disappears.

Lucky for me, the consult was just to get her birth control prescription renewed and my other patient just lost her virginity and wanted to make sure her boyfriend didn't tear anything. I was back on track with my in-hospital patients within the same hour I got back to my office. Now I'm just running between two delivery rooms, a consultancy bed and my office where the dietician should be finishing up her consultation with one of my patients. "Carina? Carina!?" The familiar voice forces me to drop my hand from the doorknob to check on my patient who has been in labor since this morning and have hardly dilated more since. "Molly? Is everything okay?"

The petite blonde smiles widely when I meet her at the nurses' station and she instantly sooths my nerves with her friendliness. "There was a flu outbreak at Tono's daycare, so I just brought him over for a quick checkup. Dr. Karev was nice enough to show him the ambulance bay, to see if he can spot a rig coming in." I pout my bottom lip because I would have loved having my wife's favorite little human come for a visit. And not only to take a photo and make her jealous. "Oh, please. He's been talking my ear off about how fast Maya and Maddi is. If he doesn't want to play football like his dad, he wants to run track like his aunt."

I still secretly adore how they include Maya into their family. It's been Auntie Bish and Aunt Carina since I've met them. "Then he wants to be a firefighter until I buy him a gift, only for it to be in the week where he's into the new superhero hype. Mamma needs a break. Maybe I can talk Maya into taking him out on another run tonight, to get rid of some of this excess energy." As adorable as the pictures were that Maddi sent of Antonio atop Maya's shoulders, as they ran around the track field, there is no way I'm sharing my wife tonight.

"Maya got Maddi into the academy's fitness program today because of her double shift, so I think that plan is out. Sorry, mama." The teen really is Maya's twin in every way. From her laser focus at winning the last gold her school has to offer, to her obsession with fire. Even though my wife has her reservations about sending someone she cares about as much as the teen, into the same calls she has to deal with day to day, she will never stop supporting her. Which is why I've been waking up in an empty bed again since the LIC exam, because Maya meets Maddi every morning to train her for her upcoming track meet.

Maya might be terrified of turning into her dad, but her every action and reaction she's ever shown with Maddi and Antonio, is enough proof that it will never happen. "Okay, okay. I know that look. You guys have rushed out on Sunday lunch enough these last few weeks for me to know when it's a bad time to ask for free babysitting." I shrug my shoulders at her, squeezing her arm in comfort but still not falling for her guilt trip. "All those qualifications in behavioral science and you still haven't mastered the craft of bribery or manipulation."

She slaps the back of her hand against my stomach, and I join her in her laugh. "On a serious note, about my behavior, though. Or more like my body's way of behaving lately. Do you have a free minute? I've been getting hot flushes, and my stomach is runny. I made tacos for dinner last night and the coriander tasted like soap, which sucked because I was starving. And my boobs are killing me. I think I might be experiencing side effects from the meds you prescribed." I clench my jaw really hard to not let an ounce of hope flash across my face. "When was the last time you took a pregnancy test?" Her eyes widen like she can't even fathom the idea after all their negative results, but there is always a chance.

"No. No. I thought... The test was negative. That was over a week ago and I'm still feeling under the weather. Do you think I might have gotten the flu from Tono's daycare?" I lead her to an empty examination room, asking Monica to bring me a phlebotomy kit for her bloodwork. "I've never had sore boobs from the flu. How often have you guys been having sex?" I keep the door open with my foot after she walks in, taking out everything I'll need from the cart on my left. "I don't know. Regularly. Take how active you and Bish are and times it by ten."

I smirk at her through my side eye because Maya and I have not been able to be in the same room together for more than an hour without copping a feel and sneaking off. With how tiny Molly is, I'm surprised that she's still walking around normally. "We did hit a snag after the latest result, but he's been so attentive and sweet, and in that uniform...I can't control myself." She tells me to shut up when my grin stretches wider, and I can't wait to inform her that an overactive libido is a symptom a few lucky women experience during their pregnancy. If the home pregnancy test gave her a false negative, that is.

"Okay. Please go pee in this. Our tests are more accurate than the ones you buy at the gas station in the middle of the night." I hand her the plastic cup, which she snatches out of my hand and stomps to the bathroom with. "You would think Bish can keep a few secrets, but no. You ask your husband's best friend to buy you one lousy pregnancy test and her wife wants to look at your vajayjay." I snort on my laugh as she keeps talking to herself in order to pee. "If this is negative, I'm kicking you in your vajayjay for giving me hope."

I ignore her threat while dipping the stick into her urine sample, smiling widely when it changes colors. "It's pink. Bright pink to be exact." She practically jumps over the couch to take the stick from me, not believing my words or her own eyes. "Here you go, Dr. Deluca." Monica discreetly leaves the phlebotomy kit on my side table before closing the door again. "Roll up your sleeve. Let's get confirmation, okay? You don't have to accept the news if you're not ready." Her face is filled with fear at the possibility of finding joy in this.

A harsh knock sounds against my door, a second before it swings open. "Dr. Deluca! Patient in 1C is crowning." The intern helping me out today, runs into my office, only greeting Molly fleetingly. He hands me his tablet so I can look at the baby's vitals. "I'm so sorry, Mol. I have to go. My other patient is at seven centimeters, so I'm a little pressed for time." She waves me off, telling me to leave her there so I can go catch some babies. What is it with the people in my inner circle who think babies just fly out of women?

I call for Monica as I leave my office with Molly only a step behind me. "She'll draw your blood and send it to the lab. Ask them to put a rush on it for me, please, Monica? And give Tono a big smooch from his Aunt Carina." She waves her goodbye at me, still looking like a lost kid in the supermarket, which breaks my heart. Maybe Maya and I should take Antonio off their hands tonight. She has some exciting news to share with her husband once she gets home and no kid deserves to hear how they celebrate.

"How far dilated is our patient?" The intern starts walking slower, widening his eyes when I repeat myself. "I- I don't know, docto-. I think she's crowning." I stop us both from walking any further, extremely annoyed by the quality of interns we have this year. None of them could care less than the other about OB-GYN and it shows. I never should have passed them for their rotation. "You think? You think!? Dr. Adams, how far dilated must your patient be for a safe delivery after she shows signs of crowning? How far apart are her contractions? Is she bleeding?"

I roll my eyes at how flustered he still is, looking between me and the tablet in my hands. "I, uhm. She's not bleeding, and her contractions are very close-" He clears his throat when I pull him by his scrubs towards the delivery room in question. "Let's see if we can deliver your bambino, shall we?" My words get drowned out when the woman clutches her husband's hands while bouncing on the inflated yoga ball he brought in with them. "Oh, god, Dr. Deluca. I need to push. Please. This baby is tearing me apart." She groans loudly, breathing hard as she bites down on an ice chip.

"Okay, okay, mama. Let me have a quick look." Her husband and Dr. Adams both avert their eyes when I reach underneath her gown. ". Yes. Your bambino wants to meet the world. Let's get back on the bed and get ready to push on the next contraction." She reaches for her husband's hand, slapping him when he's still gazing up to the ceiling. "Dr. Adams. Get gowned up. You'll be running point on this." I hold out a disposable gown to the intern who has become dangerously pale, looking for the gloves on the second shelf.

I wait for him at the foot of the bed, telling the mama that she can't push yet because she's not in the correct position. "What do you see, Dr. Adams?" He takes a few deep breaths before lifting the sheet up from his patient's legs to examine her. "She's definitely crowning. Both mother and baby's vitals are stable. No signs of hemorrhaging or breached position. She can push...?" The mama lets out a wailing scream as the next contraction hits with a vengeance. "Now, Lily. Push now." I tell her husband to take her hand and support her back with every push. "That's it, ma'am. Keep pushing."

The screams become deafening in the small delivery room, and as always it becomes white noise to me as I focus on the mama and baby equally. The delivery is over quick enough, and Adams does an excellent job in the aftercare while I take care of the baby whose cries fill the room. I let them meet their perfect bundle of love while doing the last check on the mama. The nurse who helped me with the initial admission, asks to take the baby. "Lily. This is Lisbeth. She'll be taking your baby for all his checkups. Do you have a name for his tiny bracelet so we can keep track of him?"

Both parents are clearly in love with their new baby and can't seem to part with the young William just yet. "Your husband can follow them to the nursery and keep an eye on him. She'll bring him back as soon as she's done, for his first feeding." I do one last uterus massage on the mama before leaving her alone to rest. "Keep an eye on Ms. Smith in delivery room two. She's been stuck on seven centimeters for the last two hours." Adams listens intently as I fill him in on our other patient's chart and every possible solution to speed her labor along. All while I finally take a short break and catch up on my text messages over a cup of espresso at my desk.

Maya
I keep forgetting to ask you. Did you manage to get your new license?

Carina
What?

Maya
Your new driver's license from DMV. Did they finally get the spelling of your last name right?
I'm sorry I missed the appointment to go with you to pick it up.

Carina
Yes, Maya. I have it. But I'm confused as to why you need it...?

I picked it up the morning after I got the call from the DMV that it was finally ready after months of waiting and so much paperwork. It was a foolish hopefulness that legally taking her name on all my official documents, will somehow bring us closer together. She got so possessive when she interrupted me mid-conversation with the employee from the DMV, and the explosive and erotic sex that followed still make me blush. Which I'm guessing is why my wife decided to bring it up now. To make spending another second apart from her unbearable while thinking about the last time we had sex before our separation.

I'm waiting with Dr. Bailey in the corner booth I reserved for our large group, since Maya's team just clocked out of a triple shift, and Bailey and I had a long night ourselves with the same pile-up as them. I would've preferred just going home and getting some sleep, but things have been immensely tense at home between Maya and me, and any distraction is welcome. The only time she looks remotely interested in anything besides running away from me, is when she's working. From what I've heard from Andy, she's been avoiding them too but agreed to make our breakfast date a group hang.

I'm holding onto hope that just maybe, we won't end up fighting again with her friends around. But she doesn't care how she treats me around them, and they are no help in getting through to her. I just want one day where she doesn't accuse me of trying to control her and I don't have to beg her to get help. As much as she wants to keep pretending that she's fine, the truth is, she's so far from alright that she can't even see the caution alarms blaring in her face to stop before she kills herself. I startle when my phone rings on the table in front of us, excusing myself from Bailey's company to answer it. "Hello. Yes, this is Dr. Deluca...Thank you for calling me back."

I try to look for a quiet corner to take the call, not even apologizing to the person I bump into. The person on the other side wants to confirm the details of my request, since they butchered the spelling of my last name on my new ID and used the wrong date of birth on my green card. I basically had to refile for everything again and my driver's license is the last piece I'm waiting for. "I'm sorry, ma'am. There is a note that it should be Dr. Deluca-Bishop, not Mrs. Deluca-Bishop. Is that correct?" I walk down the passageway leading to the manager's office, giggling at the way the DMV employee pronounce my part of our hyphenated last name.

"It's Dr. Carina Deluca, sì, sì. Certo. D-E-L-U-C-A. That's it-" I startle when a warm hand bunches my coat into a tight ball. I trail off my sentence to defend myself against the invasion of my personal space, a mere second before my body melts into the one propelling me towards the wall. Well, this is a surprise, a welcome one at that. Maya hasn't been the one to reach out and initiate any form of touch since I found out about her blackmail attempt on Chief Ross and Sullivan. I don't know how much of her actions I can trust as she interlocks our fingers to catch us against the brick wall.

When her front presses against my back, an involuntary moan escapes my lips. I love when Maya gets a little rough and demanding when we get intimate, and seeing how we haven't touched each other since Halloween, I have no control over how my body reacts to her proximity. Especially when she reaches around my middle with her other hand, spreading her palm under my shirt before scratching at my overheated skin. Dio, she feels incredibly against me like this. I just want to beg her to move in closer and stay in this bubble of denial forever.

"Bishop. It's Deluca-Bishop, my love." I lose all sense of reality when my wife traces the gold band on my ring finger with her thumb. There is no way this is real. I must be dreaming because the woman my wife has slowly been turning into these last few months, refuse to even acknowledge my existence, never mind demand that I call myself by our joined last name. For crying out loud, she's still going by Lieutenant Bishop, and we've been married for almost two years. I think the only reason she has a new ID, driver's license and passport is because I filed her paperwork together with mine.

Yet, no matter how absent and disinterested she's been, for what feels like the better part of the year, my body betrays me and seeks any kind of warmth Maya is willing to give. She's been so cold and distant, and intimacy has become a curse in our marriage. Even trying to make a baby has become a chore, which is why I haven't picked up another sample yet. I don't care how rough things are between us at the moment, I'm still dejected by my latest result. I need to find a way to tell Maya, or maybe just do another test together when we get home, pretending like I don't already know I've failed again.

I truly believed that we made a breakthrough after she finally came home on Halloween but then she accused me of trying to control her when I merely pointed out that she needed professional help to properly deal with her past and her constant need to win. Yet, despite all my reservations, I still wanted her like I did when she first came running into the ER with a severed nose in a plastic bag. Maybe I should just give into Maya. Let her connect us in the only way she's still capable of. At least her body has never been able to hide from me like her mind does.

She may have hurt me more than either of us realize, but she's still my wife and as soon as she uses our hyphenated last name, I have no choice but to relinquish control like every time before. I drop my head heavily against the wall, begging her with my soul to just bridge the gap between us. A whimper actually falls from my lips when she lifts her head from my neck. The panic quickly evaporates as her fingers brush against my cleavage, and the world goes grey around me. "This is Mrs. Deluca- Bishop, what can I do for you, sir?"

My insides melt when I hear Maya refer to herself like that and I give up the fight to protect my heart. I reach behind me to grab her ass and pull her closer against me, moaning when she moves her hips to create a blissful friction. She finally slips her hand into my trousers when I grind my ass into her crotch, barely grazing the top of my slit with one of her fingers. I can tell she's preoccupied with how choppy her movements are and she needs to step up her game. "Per favore,il mio amante. Touch me!" I can't handle being pushed aside again and try forcing her hand deeper into my buttoned-up pants.

She nuzzles my neck again, finally connecting to my clit with her fingers. "Mine!" Her harsh whisper of possessiveness makes my knees buckle. Paired with the sudden penetration of her finger into my greedy hole while biting down on my earlobe. There is no stopping what is sure to follow. I get ready to beg her to fuck me right up against this wall, in public, but she slows down her thrusts into my tight opening before slipping something hard into my back pocket. "Wha-" Before I can even finish my question, she has pulled out of me and is walking away. Again.

I'm tempted to just let her leave. The bathroom is just a few steps back and it's not like I haven't been the only one servicing my needs these last few months anyway. From what she's running from now, I don't have the energy to guess, and I refuse to ask because it will end in a completely disconnected argument. But the fact still remains, that we were made for each other. If I can't get her to see that, then I'm surely going to remind her of how well our bodies can communicate even when she refuses to acknowledge my existence.

I speed walk out of the passageway, taking the bottle of beer from her hand and putting it on the table she's standing next to. I mumble a frustrated goodbye to our friends while grabbing her hand to drag her out the exit. "I drove in with Vic." At least she's not trying to stop me, even when her voice sounds careful. She looks over her shoulder and I can only imagine the conversation taking place within the bar, of the huge fight her team thinks we're about to have again. I take my car keys out of my pocket and drop it into her palm as soon as we reach it.

The lights go on and the side mirrors move back into their normal position as Maya unlocks the car. There is so many ways my plan can backfire on me, but she has left me needy and frustrated and I'm going to take it out on her one way or another, both choices involving her mouth. I would prefer to talk to her, reach past her walls. But if she's only willing to offer me her body, I'll take what I can get. The fact that I keep holding onto hope that Maya will get better, is the only thing keeping me sane. My wife truly is crazy making. Just because I don't want to give up on her, doesn't mean she's not making it extremely hard to keep going either.

I've never loved anyone more in my entire life but being her wife when she's like this, is harder than dealing with my brother amid his worst manic episode. When my father went into his mania, I at least had my mom, brother and friends to help me. I had Maya for support when my brother started experiencing his own manic episodes and Meredith stepped up too to help me. But with Maya, I feel completely isolated. I'm not close enough with anyone at the hospital to confide in, my wife's friends all try to convince me that she's just being Maya when I know who my wife is, far better than any of them.

I'm just so tired and lonely, being cast aside by the one person I always feel safe to share my worries, fears and achievements with. I look at the side of her face and wish she will just show some semblance of an emotion. This mask she's been wearing can just as well be a twenty-foot-tall brick wall, hiding my Maya behind it. My thoughts quickly bring my libido back under control and I drop her hand to reach for the door. Maya doesn't seem to like the loss of contact because she easily spins me around and press me up against the side of my car.

I can feel the freezing condensation on the metal door, seeping through my coat and trousers. I put both my hands against her chest to push her away, not in the mood for games or anything more friged than her behavior these last few months. She shakes her head at my intent to stop her, covering my hands with her own over her chest to deliver a smoldering kiss against my lips. The contrast between the heat of her mouth and lean muscles against my front, compared to the numbing coldness at my back, sets my body on fire.

"Can we just press pause on the fight I can see you decompartmentalizing in your mind? Just for today, please." It seems I'm not the only one tired of the constant arguments. I allow her to keep kissing me, opening the back door behind me, both to escape the cold and to lose myself in her. She smiles into our kiss, taking a step back to let me get into the backseat first, following me after looking around her for any curious eyes. What I thought was another jab from the universe when a truck blocked most of the parking spots this morning, turned out to be a blessing in disguise as we're the only car on this side of the parking lot.

Maya hastily closes the door while I throw my leg over her lap to straddle her. She should know that this is about to be fast and dirty, if she can keep up. I reach for her belt, slipping the soft leather through the loops before she rests her hands on top of mine. "In Joe's parking lot, Dr. Deluca-Bishop? Do you have no shame?" I don't actually. Not when I haven't felt this out of control in forever. She stops my hands again from their descend into her pants, making me curse her name in my native language. "You're the one who pushed her way into my pants earlier, remember? Just let me fuck you, Maya."

I'm getting increasingly frustrated by her stalling techniques, which saddens me because I used to love her playfulness during moments like this, and now I can no longer trust the credibility of it. This change in Maya, is just another mask she's putting on because she thinks it's what I want. When in actuality, I just don't want to be shut out again. "Stay with me, Carina. Don't g-" She can feel that she's losing my interest and quickly moves to unbutton my trousers. I let another curse fall from my lips when she gets irritated by the zip, pulling harshly at the flimsy material which makes it rip down the seam.

I can feel the cold air lap at my barely covered ass cheeks as Maya forces my legs wider apart. "I love you." She presses her lips against mine again, kissing me slow, seducing her way past my lips with her tongue. I feel her twist her hand to slip it between my underwear and overheated skin, to the puddle of saturated need at the apex of my thighs. "Mmmhhmmm." I push my hips into her hand, moaning into her mouth when she teases me with her fingers. The gentleness of her kisses and strokes on my center, forces an animalistic growl from the back of my throat.

I'm not in the mood to make love. Neither of us are in the correct headspace for it. This is purely for sexual gratification and if she doesn't start fucking me soon, I'll take over. "Maya." I warn her once before slipping my fingers between hers to speed up her movements. She rips my hand out of my pants, spanking me on my ass when I raise my hips to deepen our kiss. "I don't have the energy for games, Maya." I sit back on her lap, clutching at her collar as I glare into her eyes. Her face falls momentarily but she doesn't give me the time to decipher the first trace of true emotion from her.

Instead, she hooks two of her fingers into my underwear, ripping a hole through the middle until it snaps apart in the front. "Maya." I'm in complete amazement of her strength and it only spikes the desire between my loins further. When I try to take her jacket off, she stops me again by rubbing me between my legs. "Just let me fuck you, my love. Let me feel how wet you still get for me." She lets my clit glide between her fingers, dipping one finger into my opening to gather the evidence of my arousal.

My eyes widen and a soundless gasp leaves my lips when she lifts her hand to her mouth and sucks her fingers clean. The fire in her eyes as she keeps eye contact with me, makes me desperate to close my legs but she doesn't allow me to move. She spits on her fingers, gathering enough moisture on them to push her way into my sex without any resistance. "Oh, god. Maya." She grabs me behind my head, bringing me back for a toe-curling kiss while burying three fingers deep within me. Her hand falls from my hair to wrap around my lower back, controlling my hips' movement with her strong grip.

I chase the unimaginable feeling in my lower abdomen, pulling on her hair every time she somehow finds a new spot within my walls that make me blind to anything but her. I'm terrified that she's going to slow down my impending orgasm with her need to tease, so I grab her face and force her to look at me. "Bambina. We. Are. In. A. Parking. Lot. Just make me cum. Please." I grab at her wrist, trying to push her deeper. Maya hooks her hand into my blouse, popping the top button so she can watch my breasts bounce while I ride her fingers.

"Now, Maya." My wife licks the top of my breasts before bringing her thumb into play with my throbbing clit. She bites my skin when I moan her name, driving me insane with her expert movements. Just a few more thrusts and I'll explode all over her lap. Just one more- "Sit on my face." My eyes fly open to meet her desperate gaze, not used to being the center of her attention in far too long. "Maya, I'm so clo-" I wince when she slowly and regretfully pulls out of me, already sliding down the backseat. "I promise, no tricks. I just need to taste you."

She easily adjusts our positions until she's lying on her back with her legs bent awkwardly against the opposite door. The tear in my trousers and underwear makes it surprisingly easy to crawl up her torso until she lifts my ass the rest of the way, not wasting a second to take me in her mouth greedily. "Oi, bambina. That feels-" The rest of my sentence morph into a silent scream of amazement as she swipes her tongue through my folds. The orgasm she snatched away quickly starts building up again.

I comb my fingers through her hair, undoing her ponytail while grabbing the headrest of the front seat for more leverage to ride her face. "Say my name, love. I just need to hear you." The juices covering her chin and parts of her cheeks, makes the cocky grin on her face so much more erotic. "Just make me-" She rolls that slick tongue around my overzealous love button before sucking my clit fully into her mouth. "Oh, dio!" She kneads my ass through my ripped pants, flicking the tip of her tongue against my clit, forcing the orgasm out of me.

I can feel myself gushing and whimper loudly when she pushes her tongue into my opening to lap all my cum up. "Maya, fuck." She slows her movements down when I start raising my hips, since her touch is painfully sublime against my spent cunt. I watch her clean me up as much as she can with her tongue before wiping her face against my clad thighs. I shakily lift myself completely from her mouth, falling back against the seat while trying to salvage my pants. Unfortunately, my fingers are as uncooperative as my legs, since I'm still shaking from the intense orgasm rippling its final waves through me.

"I've missed this." Maya gives me a small, unsure smile while staring at me like I'm the lighthouse supposed to guide her home. It's on the tip of my tongue to tell her that she's the one depriving herself from having this all the time, if she'll just stop hiding from me. But I don't want to ruin this tender moment between us, so I just smile back at her before brushing my lips against hers. "I miss you too, Maya. Every day." The uncertainty in her eyes, like she's doubting the sincerity of my words, makes me angry. But I'm too satiated from the orgasm I just had, that I manage to push it down.

We both look at my torn pants, furrowing our brows when we realize I'm going to have to climb over the center console to the front. She starts helping me ease through the narrow space, commenting on the view of me laid bare to her when I lift my ass in the air. Just when I think I've reached far enough, my knee slips and I fly face first into the passenger seat, with my one leg bent into the air. Maya snorts on her laugh first, trying to be discreet and sympathetic, but when I flip over and somehow make it worse, she erupts into a loud belly laugh.

Dio, I don't think I can recall the last time I saw Maya smile for real, never mind laughing without a care in the world. The sound momentarily stuns me, and I don't hear her getting out of the car and back into the driver's side to help me up. Once she's satisfied that I'm settled, she reaches over me to pull my safety belt snuggly over my chest, shyly kissing my cheek when it clicks into place. "You are so beautiful." I smile when I see her eyes light up, cupping her face to wipe the last few drops of my pleasure from her face.

"Take me home, Mrs. Deluca-Bishop." The way her eyes dilate at hearing herself being referred to as such, makes my pussy spasm with a new wave of lust. She kisses me one more time before starting the ignition and reversing out of the parking spot. When she's maneuvered my car into the flow of traffic, she leans her head back against the headrest while sliding her hand up and down my leg. I turn my own head to mock glare at her when she licks her lips every time she reaches too high. She turns her head when I comb my fingers into her hair at the back of her neck, admiring the golden locks cascading down her shoulders.

Her frown when she has to remove her hand to gear back in order to stop at a red light, brings my focus to the death grip she has on the steering wheel. Sweet heavens above, those arms are what ancient statues are made of. The power they hold, the warm blood pumping through those veins, the strength of those fingers. Good lord. I open my legs, no longer trying to find a way to keep the torn material closed. Maya's eyes widen and I can see her swallow with trouble when she leaves her hand on my thigh again and I drag it to my nakedness.

I can see her eyes flicker between the traffic and me, gasping when I slide my palm over the back of her hand, bringing it into contact with my newly soaked center. "You're going to have to be happy with only light teasing, babe. I can't see anything through this rain." I slide both my hands up her arm, pulling back the sleeve of her leather jacket. I'll gladly build on my pleasure if it means more rounds at home. "I'll fuck you good and hard back home, Dr. Deluca-Bishop." It's like she can read my mind and the minuscule moment of a real connection forces my fingernails into her arms. To prove her point, she shallowly dips her finger into me before tapping on the hood of my clit.

This I can take. Having her touch me like this means she's present. She's enjoying it just as much as I am, and for now that's the small scraps of the old Maya I'm willing to indulge in. When we are fucking, we're not fighting, and I am so tired of constantly fighting with the woman who still manages to make me see the stars like this. The possessive growl she uses when saying my name like that, would have easily tipped me over the edge if Maya's touch was even slightly more direct. What's that American saying, make love not war? That's what I'm planning on doing the whole day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3K 53
Sequel to "Are You Sure?" Sure every marriage has its ups and downs, but how much pain can you take before you have to decide if it's time to let go?
8.2K 183 20
Maya has just started working at Station 19 as a probie. What will happen she finds love, and is reunited with an important someone from her past?
10.6K 158 83
sequel of my {Maya and Carina 💛 } storylines, when you finish the recent update come here for the next ones, cause It would have been a storylines w...
105K 3.2K 39
POV: Maya Bishop (from Station 19) has been dealing with an eating disorder, even though she lets people think she is fine; she clearly isn't. The on...