Mystery Information Guide

By mystery

Welcome to the Mystery profile! Discover our fellow ambassador-run profiles, how to submit your story to us... More

About Mystery
Profile Content
Ambassador Challenges and Contests
Our Reading Lists
Reading List Guidelines
Profile Directory
Profile Etiquette aka How to Have Fun on Wattpad

FAQs and Wattpad Links

56 0 0
By mystery

Do you find it tricky to navigate Wattpad sometimes? We know it's a big place. These resources should help answer some of those burning questions, like What if something is acting glitchy? What if someone won't leave me alone? How does it all work?

Any words you see highlighted or underlined are links. Click on those and you will be directed to help pages and useful information.  

Are you looking to enhance your user experience?

Wondering how to tag your story to give it better discoverability? You'll find tagging tips right HERE.

Do you wish you could control what stories are recommended to you? You can toggle tags on and off or block certain tags to define your preferred content. Learn more HERE

Did you know there are a couple of ways to search for stories by a tag word?

TAGS:
Readers can search for stories using the tags to filter and define the search. If you're looking for stories about a romance with a CEO of a big company, you might use these tags: #ceo #romance #billionaire

The more tags used, the more refined the search will be.

You can also exclude tags when you search. For example, type #romance and -fanfic to get a list of romance stories that exclude fanfics. Just add a minus (-).

If you want a broad selection of all the stories using a certain word or genre, use this search criteria: wattpad.com/search/insert word here

For example: wattpad.com/search/vampire

If you want to refine your search for the top ranking (Hot List) stories, use this search criteria: wattpad.com/stories/insert word here

For example: wattpad.com/stories/vampire

If you want to adjust your reading preferences, such as applying dark mode or changing font size, you can learn to do that HERE

When is a story mature?

Ever wondered what makes a story mature on Wattpad? Or what is deemed banned content? Consult the Content Guidelines to learn more. 

Did you know there is a code of conduct on Wattpad?

Yes, there is a good way and a bad way to conduct yourself on the platform. Find out more HERE.

Meaning of Conduct - the manner in which a person behaves, especially in a particular place or situation.

Are you experiencing a platform problem?

Sometimes things don't work the way they're supposed to. If this happens, we suggest you check the Known Issues page first. Often Wattpad is already aware of it. 

There's also a nifty place called Wattpad Status where you can stay informed about platform outages.

Got a Wattpad issue or question?

Sometimes you just want to understand something better. For all things Wattpad, we encourage you to check out the Help Center.

Have a question? Try Wattpad's Virtual Helper

What's the deal with the Ambassadors?

They are a group of Wattpad users like you who volunteer to help out around Wattpad. They help to keep the community happy and engaged. Want to know more? Here are some places you can go.

Who are the Ambassadors of Wattpad?

The Ambassadors Program Guide - Interested to join? Here's where and how! 

Do you want to improve your storytelling skills?

We know that practice makes perfect. And we have a lot of users on the platform who are here to work on their craft. So we've shared some links to our recommended hang-outs for Wattpad writers.

Storytelling Tips - A fun guide with tips for writing and posting stories on Wattpad.

Improve Your Writing - An Ambassador-run profile dedicated to writers who are looking for advice about the craft, author branding, and a place to challenge their writing skills.

Creators 101 - Details about Wattpad's Creators program.

Writing 101 - A reading list filled with tips and advice on EVERYTHING! 

HowToUseWattpad - An Ambassador-run profile that provides useful information about all things related to Wattpad and how to make the most of the platform. [LINK] 

Did we miss anything? Please let us know what else might be helpful to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 2.5K 14
A Study in Scarlet is a 1887 detective novel by British author Arthur Conan Doyle. Written in 1886, the story marks the first appearance of Sherlock...
45.2K 527 35
This History of the Philippines book have history from Prehistory to Fifth Republic. This book have lot of information about Spanish settlement and r...
237K 827 26
its all in the title babes 😋
8.9K 227 9
Read about the adventures of the Norse gods and their adversaries.