This Means War.

TravisLaRowe118 által

When Odette Annabelle told her best friend she wanted to wait, for the off screen set before being intimidat... Több

(Stealing his wife.)
(Giving in.)
(Leaving with Odette Annabelle.)
(Getting a room.)
(Inside the elevator.)
(Can't get the door open.)
(French kissing each other.)
(Undoing her dress.)
(Taking control.)
(Getting in bed.)
(Her deep hazel eyes.)
(Releasing myself.)
(Exchanging phone numbers.)
(She left me.)
(Getting invited to come backstage.)

(Doing it backstage.)

1 0 0
TravisLaRowe118 által

Chapter sixteen:

I just smiled at Odette Annabelle. She was all mine until after lunch.

Odette Annabelle then put her hands over my shoulders as I drove my penis into her vagina. With every thrust, pleasure builds exponentially. I seemed to know how to make Odette Annabelle happy and what angle to hit. The bliss swells until I think that I am going to explode, and my sperm finally rips through her vagina burning Odette Annabelle inside out.

She then began to scream. Then I began to hump her again, harder and faster than I ever done before. Odette Annabelle shuddered over me, my penis jerking in and out of her vagina.

Odette Annabelle managed to open her eyes and began to smile. "Oh my God Travis. Never stop fucking me. Never fucking stop." Is all that Odette Annabelle could say.

But as our breathing settles and she wraps her legs around me, we told ourselves that life was better this way. And all we could talk about was this single glorious moment right here.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

607K 32.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.9M 249K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
795K 58.9K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...