๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

By V4ndal1sm

ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช

563 31 49
By V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

PRESENT TIME

"I still think we should go back to Savannah."       Tyler sulked down in his seat, his usual scowl still on his face.      "...Alright, let's take some time to think on it again and hve a group vote later tonight."

Rylee still sat in her seat next to Ben, who looked like he fell asleep while sitting.. She shrugged her shoulders, and started slowly munching on her food.. She wasnt that hungry, but she knew she wouldnt last the day without eating now.        "Why not after school?"    Tyler butted in again.

"Because I have ballet class today."     Ashlyn replied with a monotone voice, as she just kept resting her head on her arm. While Ashlyn had ballet class, Rylee just wanted to do nothing all day, and prepare for the night.      "So what? Skip it."

"Uh, Ty... We have stuff to do after school too. You have baseball practice and I have a Mechanics meeting."      Taylor replied to his twin. She looked tired. All of them did. The dark eyebags under their eyes showed it.       "..I um, I have to help with the flower shop today.."

"See? Logan's busy too."

"Even with what's happening we can't just neglect school and our future. You need baseball. Let's just wait till tonight-"     Tyler grit his teeth. Why did no one understand him?, was what he was thinking. With his arms crossed, he snapped back.

"We aren't going to have a 'future' if we're dead!"

The frustrated tone of Tyler made the brunette girl snap out of her daze, as she looked up at the boy. She knew he was scared. He just didnt want to show it, not infront of Taylor. A frown crossed her lips as she kept looking at the boy from the side, but kept silent.      "It's not just our future. If we drop everything to focus on fantasy-like events we can't prove, we're going to end up in a PSYCHE WARD.     Ashlyn glared at the boy.     "Do you think that's going to make it easier or harder for all of us to have meetings during the day?"

"She's got a point, y'know. Generally we're people would call 'crazy'."         Yeah, you are what people wpuld call 'crazy' Aiden..      The young girl only rolled her eyes at the blonde boy, before she turned back towards to Tyler, who stood up. He took his tray, and started walking away.

STOMP STOMP

SPIN.

He turned around, and galred at all of them before he took his sisters arm, and yanked her up. But he didnt start walking again. He had his back to the group, before he turned only his head around, meeting her eyes.

"You coming or not?"

The girls eyes widened. So did the whole groups. Giving one last glance to her sister and the group, she slowly stood up, and walked over to the twins, before leaving with them. But not before she turned around and gave a small wave to the group. 

This felt weird. I mean, Tyler never once acted nice towards the girl. Let alone let her near himself. The twins and the girl now got their bags over their shoulders, and were now walking out of school. Taylor, who had to go to her mechanics meeting left the two alone. They made their way towards the bus stop, and the girl looked at the boy with slight confusion.

"What?"       Tyler snapped at the girl. But his voice wasnt angry or harsh, it was normal.            For once in their life finally holy god-        "Don't you have baseball practice?"      This wasnt what the girl wanted to ask. She wanted to ask why he asked her if she wanted to go with them or not at lunch. But she was nervous, so the girl asked a random question.

The first response she got from the boy was a scoff, before he opened his mouth.       "It's not that important. I'll go another time."         "Mhm.."    The girl only replied with a hum, before the two of them got on the bus. The ride towards her house was quiet. Tyler sat next to her as she was in the window seat, her earphones on. Finally the bus stopped, and the girl stood up. Tyler stayed sitting in his seat, his house still being a bit away. Waving goodbye to the boy who returned it, the girl got off the bus and walked towards her house, only to see her parents, Ashlyn, and the Clark boys leave the house. She sweatdropped. What was going on..

Her parent gave her an uneasy look as they sat in the car. They were probably taking Ash to her ballet class.. But why were the boys here? She gave them a wave as the car faded into the distance, an awkward smile on her face. Finally, the brown eyed sister entered her house. It was pitch black inside, with only little rays of sunlight coming in from past the courtains. Turning on the lights, the girl made her way upstairs towards her room.

HUSH.

She whipped her around, looking below her at the end of the stairs. Nothing. Maybe it was just the wind? She shrugged her shoulders, and started walking again. Making her way towards her rooom, she opened the door and walked in.

THUD.

She didnt close the door behind her, only just peeked her head back out. Once again she saw nothing. Almost all doors were open upstairs, all lights turned off in them. A shiver ran down her spine as she finally closed the door of her room, putting her school bag down. After changing into more comfortable clothes, grey sweats and a black long sleeve shirt, she sat down at her desk, got her homeworks out and put her headphones on, listening to her playlist.

She sat in her room for god knows how long. Maybe it's been a half a hour since she started doing her homework and any school related things. She was about to stand up to go downstairs for a cup of water..

CRASH.

Her eyes widened as she shot out of her chair, and walked towards her door. She only opened it to peek out with one eye, but she was once again only met with a dark hallway. Slowly opening the door wider, she walked out. Another shiver ran down her spine, and she tried ignoring the anxious feeling forming deep in her stomach. She walked down the hallway, making her way downstairs. Maybe her parents got home?

"Mom? Dad?"   She asked, but was met with silence. Furrowing her brows, she made her way down the stairs, into the kitchen.

CRUNCH.

"FUCK!"     The brunette girl screamed out as she looked down at her feet, only to see glass shards all around the kitchen. She had stepped into it, and a small puddle of blood was forming under her feet. Cursing under her breath, she limped into the bathroom to get her feet cleaned and bandaged up.      What was going on in her house?

She didnt know. All she knew was that, she felt them. And they were close. The anxious feeling inside her was suffocating. But she had to act like she didnt feel them, maybe they would dissapear? Hopefully.

With her feet finally bandaged up, she walked back into the kitchen to clean up the glass, and the small blood puddles her feet created. After getting done with that, she put away all the cleanning supplies. But the feeling didnt go away. They were still near. And where the hell were her parents?

Taking one last glance at the kitchen, she started making her way back to her room, up the stairs. Getting back, the brunette girl sat back down on her chair, and continued doing her homeworks. She was still blasting music into her ears, but at a lower volume to hear if anything was happening.

But the volume didnt matter when it was standing right behind her.

Seeing her laptop reflect back its white eyes from right behind her, she turned her head around, only to see it was.. gone. Calming down her racing heart, she started slowly turning back to her work.

SCREAM.

Its face was right infront of hers as she turned back. Its wide wicked smile and those eyes looked right back at her. She wanted to make a run for it, but before she could of had run out of her room, its black hands yanked her arms back, making the girl fall back on the floor. She was sitting on the floor right below the standing monster, and she closed her eyes. She waited for any sort of pain, or anything, but it never came.

Opening her eyes, she didnt see it anymore. The tears came falling from her eyes like a waterfall as she pulled her knees up to her chest, and burried her head between them. She cried and sobbed like no tomorrow. She could still feel its presence lingering in the room. It was all to much.

Running out of her room with tears in her eyes, and a stinging pain in her feet, she quickly pulled her shoes on, and fled from the house. Running till she couldnt no more, the girl stopped to catch her breath about 3 or 4 blocks away from her house. Wiping the tears away from her eyes, she started walking again, not wanting to stop even for a second, not knowing what could happen to her. She wiped her tears away with the sleeves of her long sleeves shirt.           Shit. She forgot to take a coat or a hoodie with her. Just her luck..    

She walked till she didnt even know where she was. Pulling her phone out, she read the time.      19:36       Letting out a shaky sigh, she turned around, and tried figuring out which way was her home. It was hard thought. It was getting dalker and colder, and her long sleeve shirt didnt provide much warmth.

The brunette girl walked for atleast another 15 minutes. She was lost. She didnt know where she was at. Panic began to settle in again, like a suffocating hold around her neck.     She could still feel the phantoms hand around her troath from when they first went to Savannah.      The memory made a shiver run down her spine.

"Rylee?"

She didnt know how many times she had whipped her head around today at sudden noises and voices. Behind her stood Tyler, with his hands in his pockets. He had one brow raised, and his usual stoic face on.       "Why are you out alone when it's dark?"        The boy asked, but the girl couldnt find what words to reply with. Her now dried cheeks were wet again by fresh tears. She didnt know why she just started crying again, she wasnt usually like this. Tyler stood a few feet away from her, before he took slow steps, and was now standing next to the girl. Rylee had her head tilted down, as tears fell to the ground.

Tyler didnt know if he should say something or do anything, he wasnt used to comforting anyone, only his twin. Watching the girl sob quietly next to him, the boy let out a soft sigh, and crouched down infront of the crying girl, looking up at her.

Wiping the tears away from her eyes, she waited until her vision wasnt blurred by tears, and she locked eyes with him. He was looking up at her from below with those brown eyes. He didnt have his mad expression on as usual, instead, he looked genuinely worried. 

"So.. You gon' tell me why you were crying, or you will continue looking at me?     This made the girl snap out of her daze, as she once again wiped her tears away with her sleeves. She looked like a mess at the moment, with her eyes being red and puffy, and her hair looking like a disaster because of the slight wind outside.     "Sorry.."

"Why are you apologizing.."      And the scowl was back on his face. This made the girl smile slightly. The way he could change his expressions so fast, it was funny. Rylee shook her head as she opened her mouth again.         "Sorr- Oh."     And a quiet chuckle left her lips.

"Dumbass.."

He grumbled out. Now he stood back up straight as the girl tilted her head up.      "So? Why are you out? Didn't your sister say we should be resting?"       He blurted out before he evennrealised what he saud. The girl only smiled at him.      "Yeah, we should be. Then why are you out too, huh?"

"Hey! I asked you first. So?"       He placed his hands back into his pocket.       "Uh.. Just, wanted to take a walk, I guess?"      That wasnt very convincing..      At this, the boy just murmured something under his breath, which the girl didnt really catch, but didnt even ask.      "That's not really it, right?"        He tilted his head to the side.

"Mhm.. Phantoms."      This caught Tylers attention, and a curious look from him was enough to let the girl know he wanted to know more.      "There was one in my house today.. I don't know. At first i started hearing noises coming from somewhere in the house.  Like when ur hitting something. And then there was a loud crash coming from the kitchen, so I went down, and there was glass everywhere. I cleaned it up.. Not the point.. Uhm, I went back into my room, and it appeared behind me, and i was pulled to the floor."

"Then it just dissapeared."

"And well I just.. ran away from home?"      The girl let out a quiet chuckle, but it faded away just as quick as it started.        Tyler looked dumbfounded.     Not only that they had to deal with the phantoms at night, they were now just appearing in the normal world too?      He had thinking look on his face, and the girl decided to leave him to it for a bit. The two were still standing side by side in the dark street.

RING RING.

Rylee got her phone out from her pocket, and put it to her ear, only to immediately pull it away from her ear when her mother yelled into the phone. She asked where she was with panick in her voice, as the girl calmy explained where she was, and that she just 'wanted to go on a walk'.

"You are out alone?! You know it's dan-"

"No mom, dont worry, I'm with-"        The girl hesitated as she looked at the boy next to her, only to see he was already looking at her, and he nodded.    "I'm with Tyler.."

There was a pause from her mother.      "Tell me when u get home, be safe."      And her mother hung up. The girl put her phone away with a sigh, before she looked back at Tyler.     "So uh.. could you walk me home?"     The boy knew that wasnt what the girl exactly wanted.

"Don't tell me you're lost."

"Uh kindaaaa?"

"Idiot."

Finally having reached the girls house, she thanked the boy, and walked inside. She greeted her sister who was already getting ready for bed, telling her a quick goodnight, like they actually would go to sleep.

And she fell asleep soon too.

There was only one thing on the boys mind as he made his way home. And he decided, that-

-Rylee was the only one from the group he could tolerate, plus his twin of course.

°

°

°

A/N)      HOLLLLYYY HEELLLLLLLLLLL????? 2491 WORDS? I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER YET? 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.9K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
2.9K 127 7
Danica Evans and Tyler Hernandez's paths were never supposed to intertwine. Guys like him didn't talk to girls like her...but hey, there's not much o...
23.1K 968 25
You and your father moved to Alto, Georgia because your dad got a new job. Moving means a new school, friends, a new everything. A fresh start. _____...
9.4K 457 10
๊’ฐ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๊’ฑ โœง.* ashlyn banner x fem!oc โ†ณ โ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰: olivia williams falls in love with he...