HIS HEAVEN "KTH"

By kookie_little_vixen

It's My First FF Please No Hate...! ( Needs a very bad editing after this story completes ) Think you change... More

❅..INTRODUCTION..❅
1. HER HAUNTED PAST
2. THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER'
3. HER TEARS, MY WEAKNESS
4. YOU ARE MINE BABY
5. HER PAST, HER BIGGEST FEAR
6. I'M A BIG SINNER
7. YOU ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME
8. HER HAPPY TIME WITH HIM
9. BITTER NEWS
10. MAFIA QUEEN IS BACK
12. CUTEST DAY
13. DINNER TREAT
14. JEALOUS OVER A KID
15. MOVIE DATE
16. INTERRUPTED
17. IGNORING
18. OUTBURST
19. YOUR BEST GANG
20. D - DAY
21. I WANT YOU ( 18+ )
22. I LOVE YOU TOO
23. PAST? IT HAUNTS
24. TRAP
25. FOUND YOU
26. THE MAFIA KING
27. CRITICAL
28. STRANGE
29. DREAM ?
30. NEW START
31. PLAYING GAME
32. SHOWER ( 18+ )
33. HE CAME BACK ?
34. DRUNKEN GIRLS
35. BOLDNESS
36. SEHUN
37. PSYCHOPATH
38. BREAKUP

11. HEAVEN

65 6 2
By kookie_little_vixen

"There is no use surviving when a wrong cannot be rectified"

Author's Pov:

The people who saw the notice you mentioned are anxious to see you and come to the place you mentioned and wait for you. Thousands of people came. News reporters are ready with their cameras. Everyone is waiting to see what will happen here.

The tension and excitement in everyone's faces increased with your arrival. In a big black van you come out with your gang, Everyone welcomed you with loud cheers. You are walking like a queen without any emotion. Your whole face is covered with a mask. You are wearing a black dress and walking like a predator. Behind you, your members are holding a man. A big mask was put on the man's face and dragged by your members.

"Heaven Unniee....! we missed you alot"

"We love you Unniee"

"You looking soo pretty"

"Our goddess is back"

"Where have you been these years?"

"What will happen this time?"

Everyone shouted like this. You and Sana are sitting in the chair. Your boys are behind you. The man was made to sit down between you and Sana. Everyone is shouting loudly, some with joy and some with fear. News reporters keep taking your photos, After a while like this you got up.

"How are you everyone? Did you miss me alot?" you asked, "WE MISS YOU SO MUCH HEAVEN~~~" they shouted loudly. "Aweee I miss you too...!" you said. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN UNNIEE?" someone asked, "Meee....! I had to go to another country due to a case." you replied. "WE THOUGHT SOMEONE KILLED YOU HEAVEN...!" someone said, you, sana and your boys laughed loudly. "Hahaha who dare to kill me? Huh? Don't worry nothing can happen to me. Okay?" you said. "WILL YOU STAY WITH US? OR WILL YOU DISAPPEAR AGAIN?" someone asked you. "I don't know either....! But if you are in danger, I will come for sure." you said. "WE LOVE YOU HEAVEN." all are shouted. "Thank you soo much for your love...!" you said.

You sat in your chair again. "So everyone why I called you is to show you a worthless human. Will you see?" you asked, all the peoples cheered. "Before that I need 'Seoul University' students and staff members and principal....! All of you sit in front of me now...!" you ordered. They obeyed. "So everyone....! Now I will show you all...! this worthless human." you said and motioned Soobin to reveal his face. That man's face got bruises and his whole face turned red with blood, his whole body became numb and week. His eyes are half opened. Everyone was shocked, everyone is whispering. "You must have a doubt why I brought him. Right?" you asked.

"So...! Well he is Mr. Peter the teacher of biology in this university." you said, all the students and staff members got shocked. "Why did you make him like this? Are you insane?" Principal asked with anger. "Ohhhh Ohhoo relax Mr. Paul, I got my reasons, he didn't listen to me so that's why I make him like this." you said innocently. "Reasons? He is my university's best teacher, why did you hit him that badly?" Principal retorted. You scoffed. "This Mf is the Best Teacher? Huh? Do you know what things he did to your student?" you asked him he got confused. All the people whispering and the reporters capturing this whole thing. "What do you mean?" Principal nervously said. "Why did you beat that person very harshly?." Principal said.

"THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT RAPED YOUR STUDENT, DO YOU KNOW THAT?" you yelled top of you lungs. All the people got shocked by you. "W-what are y-you t-talking? It's n-not t-true." Principal said makes you lost your temper more. "Not True...? Do you want proofs?" you said he gulped. "NANCY....! COME HERE." you called her. She hesitantly comes forward and standing besides you. "Don't be afraid..! I am here, Tell everyone what he did to you. You have nothing to be ashamed of. It's not you who should be ashamed, He should be ashamed," you said. She started crying.

She told everyone what happened to her, Everyone was very sad to hear that. Some people cried. This fucker started laughing. How much courage does he have to laugh at his mistake? You are too angry, you want to kill him here. "What should I do to him? who has done such a terrible thing?" you asked. "I didn't d-do a-anything wrong...! I f-fulfilled my need...! What's wrong with that?" He said. You hit him hard on his face. All the people were shocked. "Aren't you ashamed yet? If I leave you like this, you will commit more sins." You said with gritted teeth. "I will show you how the hell is taste like today." you threatened him. He looked in fear.

"Yeonjun....! cut his fingers one by one....!" You ordered. "N-no n-no p-please d-don't -do t-that." he pleaded you. But you didn't care at all. Yeonjun is cutting his fingers as the teacger screams in pain, Everyone who saw this was got soo scared.

While you were torturing him a girl came forward, "Unniee, he not only raped Nancy but also me~~" she said while crying hardly. You were shocked to hear this "WHAT?" you yelled with full of shock. Everyone was also shocked. "Not only them but also me." Another girl came forward, "I'm also a victim" another girl said while crying. "We are also the victims too" another 5 girls said. You are so shocked, your eyes wide opened. "He had forced and raped not only the students but also us." Some teachers also came forward and cried and said that. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? ARE YOU A MONSTER? ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN?" you asked him in disbelief.

The man laughed so loudly which makes your temper blown up. You took the gun from Soobin and immediately shot him at his 'Manhood' everyone got flinched. While the teacher groaned due to pain. He screamed his heart out. "I'm not the one who punishes you....! You must die in the hands of those whom you have destroyed." you said, your whole face turned red due to anger. You gave your gun to Nancy, "Common shoot him, wherever you want." you said. She moved back shooking her head aggressively. "N-no n-no I c-cant....!" she said while crying. "EVERYONE JUST STOP CRYING NOW....!" you said they all flinched.

"Why are you crying, It's not your fault. Why am I telling you to shoot him is because I know you still haven't forgotten the hell this guy showed you. Only you know that you are all screwed up, Deep down you know you cried all the time. You are worried every day that when will he put those videos on social media. I cannot heal your wound but I can understand your pain. You have put yourself through hell for not being able to tell anyone about this. Such a situation should not come to anyone. But I am so proud that you endured so much pain. You should stop being afraid first. Protect yourself. What else can we do if we do not protect ourselves in such a time? We should be strong when such a situation comes. Be strong and fight...! We have to fight with our strength and protect ourselves." you said all the people started crying.

"Do you think women are incompetent? Think they are weak? You are playing with their lives because they are weak? Not at all....! Women can bear all the pain. Even this earth is not enough for her patience. But you are taking that chance and ruining their lives. You are coming to this world because of women. You are here because they gave birth to you. Womens are not weak. They are strong. Very very strong. Please don't spoil their lives. What happens to you when you see Women? They are only there to fulfill your needs or desires? If you see a girl outside, we will see lust in your eyes. A girl should not be a slave to your lust. Why don't you see your mother in a girl? Your mother is also a girl right? But WHY....?

Girls are afraid to go out alone at night. Because there is fear that some monster will do something to them if they go outside alone. Why are you instilling such fear in us? We cannot make ourselves happy. We fear for this society. After 70+ years of freedom, our women have not yet got freedom. We are still slaves. We can't do as we like. Even if we want to do it, they are getting steamed by your men. Please understand the suffering of our women. We have worked so hard to get to this point and but you are ruining their lives because of your lust and desire. Women are not slaves to lust, she can destroy the world if she wants....! You don't test their patience.

Let them be happy. Let them do what they want to do. Let them live their life as they like. For that to happen, you need to protect yourself. You have to become strong. We do not allow others to destroy us because of our weakness, because of our fear. We must break the hand of every man who lays his hands on us without our permission. Whether he is our husband or boyfriend, we are not allowed to lay hands on us without our consent. We have to destroy the one who did that. A man should be afraid of laying his hands on a girl. For that to happen, we must learn self-defense. We can protect others only if we protect ourselves first.

Tell me want to let go of someone like him who has ruined you? Would you let go someone like him who spoiled you without your permission? Would you leave this person who blackmailed you by taking videos without your permission and threatening to posting them on social media? Want to let go of someone like him who ruined your life? Tell me If you don't want to do anything to him, I will leave him immediately. Tell me what can I do? Can I leave him?" you asked while wiping your tears.

"NOOOOOO KILL HIM HEAVEN KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM.....!" All are shouted. Nancy and other girls came to you and took the gun from your hands. There is anger in their eyes. They gathered their courage. The teacher is crying with fear. There is fear in his eyes. Every man who plays with women's life is will be like this. They all shot him in several places on his body together. They shot many times. They are expressing their pain. It is necessary...! They have experienced enough. Even patience has a limit. If the patience limit is exceeded, they can go as far as they can.

This is the best example. That's why you brought him here. To bring the courage on this girls life. You planned all this to bring out their courage. This society needs to know If the man or boy lays his hand on the girl's or women's body without their consent, the consequences will be like this. You thought you should let everyone know this. That's why you did all this.

'This is your intention....! To bring their courage back. To make them strong.'

After they killed him they started crying loudly. Everyone cried with them. They all came to you and hugged you tightly. They cried loudly holding you.

"You have done a good job. You didn't kill him. You just punished him for what he did. You are not a murderers. You should be brave from now on. No one comes to save us every time. We have to protect ourselves. You have to make yourself strong from now on. Can you do that? Promise me." you said that, "WE PROMISE YOU HEAVEN," everyone said that and cried. Everyone is very happy to see you. You have proved again that whatever you do, you will do good for everyone. "HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN HEAVEN" everyone is cheering you loudly. After that you broke the hug. Comfort them more.

"So everyone....! I called you to show you this. I thought it was a good lesson for those who look down on women. I wish you all to be strong". you said, "WE LOVE YOU HEAVEN", everyone shouted loudly. You sana and all your boys get up and get ready to go. But then you remembered something. You turned your gaze to the principal.

"Girls did you complain to the principal what happened to you?" you asked them.
"We complained Unniee...! but he threatened us to keep silent." they said. You smirked "So you also have to be punished." you said that "N-no....! l-leave me, h-heaven." he pleaded You shot him in his heart without thinking for another minute. "If you had understood their condition and reacted at that time, the lives of these girls would not have been destroyed....! Someone like you shouldn't be alive." After saying that, you went to your van with your members.

As you left, your gaze went to some people. Yes they are....! They are BTS members. 'What are they doing here?' you mumbled. Just then your eyes met Taehyung's. You two looked at each other for a while. 'Does he remember me?' you mumbled under your breath. You were scared at the thought and immediately sat in the van. Then many thoughts are coming in your mind. The van started moving you left this place.

"Waaaah it's Daebak.....! She is incredible." Jungkook said with wide eyes. "She is very fearless...! every word she said made me cry, She is an inspiration to all, I have a lot of respect for her, I admired her a lot," Jimin said. "I said before everything she does is good for everyone...! She is very young but very mature." Namjoon said "Yes she instilled a courage in everyone, I like her very much," Jhope said. "I like her savageness...! she is not afraid to anyone. Knowing that the reporters were recording her, she did not care at all and she did what she liked, I liked it." Suga said. "If I get a chance to meet her, I will definitely not let her go." Jimin said with cheeky smile.

"She is very sexy....! Even she wears the mask she is very beautiful, I was flat....!" Jungkook said, "Stop it you pervert" Jin scolded Jungkook. "There is nothing wrong with me, it looked like that to my eyes." Jungkook said innocently. "You pervert Kookie," Jimin teased him. Jimin and Jungkook started bickering.

While on the other side Taehyung is thinking about what just happened. When he saw you, he felt like he saw you somewhere. But he does not know that you are heaven, so he is not sure. "I feel like I've seen her somewhere, Who is she?" Taehyung thinks to himself. "Okay let's go...! shall we?" Jin said. They nodded and left.

"I feel like someone close to me when I see her, who is she....?"

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
65.7K 2.4K 38
a mafia Queen who Fall in love with a CEO who is married and also her friend Yn: I love you madly!!!! Tae: but I love her not you What is written on...
7.5K 302 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
594K 24.8K 86
hey guys.... so basically it's my first ff ever so plz do not hate me in comments...plz... plz... 21+ mature content He is a beast..the most cruel...