Take Me High

By Star42342

Hello!! My names Ivy and at 14 I got a life threatening illness at the hospital after truck-kun hit me and I... More

1. Careless Ivy/Eleanor
2.Welcome Eleanor To Another World
Character Description
3. The Daughter-Con
4. The Debut
5. Tea Time
Special. The Withered Flower
6. The Party
Special. Unloved
7. Meeting

Special. The Unwanted Puppet

18 0 0
By Star42342

Ian's POV

I was created by the finest of silk and cotton.

I was created to perfection by sewers after sewers.

I got a gift by the god of this world, Jade, that I could turn human

I was used by my master, the one who took care of me.

Master would only want me there to amuse him or to simply talk to me.

Master would tell me I was useless or disgusting.

All because I never wanted to be here.

In this horrendous place.

Master would grab children from orphanages and beat them untill they passed out or dies.

Master would grab young woman and rape them untill they pass away.

By young woman I mean literal children.

So day after day I created the perfect plan to run away from this place and never come back ever again.

The plan was simple but complex enough so master wouldn't see it coming.

The plan was: Grab a weapon, get out of the security, break the cameras, set some of the alive people free, and run away.

So first I grabbed a weapon.

I chose a bat because theyre handy when you need them.

Next I tried to get out of security.

The security had lasers and loads of other things that would make you confused.

But I've tried to escape many times but failed miserably so this isn't the first time.

I escapes them with ease since I've been training hard.

Next let's break the cameras.

Incase you forgot, I got a bat so, I smashed it with strength hard enough to break a tv with one smash and quiet enough so master wouldn't hear.

I set some of the alive children and woman free.

2 children wanted to come with me, they also told me their names.

It was Luna and Mimi.
.

.

.
I ran.

I ran as fast as my cotton filled legs could take me.

There's no need to go back, I don't want to go back.

Back.. There.

I also heard master is looking for me like crazy.

Heh, he's probably trying to find a way to beat me right now.

Anyway Luna and Mimi actually are quite useful since they know this street from the back of their hand.

I found out Luna can turn into a plushie and Mimi can turn into a bunny.

"Let's go here" I said in a whisper.

"Isn't that a person's house though?" Mimi and luna both said.

"It's fine, we'll go there for a bit and leave" I said as I jumped into the bushes and they did the same.

I didn't care if someone heard me, theres a chance they'd think its just the wind.

Guess that wasn't the thing though.

Because a second later a little girl came with a surprised face.

The little girl had sapphire eyes and violet hair, she had pale skin, she wore a light purple dress with ruffles and a black bow around her neck, she had Lolita shoes or more known as "Mary Jane shoes" and had a brown hat. (A/N this is Eleanor's description ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧)

She looked as small as a 1 year old so I think she was? I don't really know anyway.

Mimi looked at her confused for a second and then turned back into her regular emotion.

The little girl picked me up in my puppet form and she examed me closely.

"Can you put me down? It's uncomfy and I wanna sleep." I asked with a groan.

Like I hoped, she put me down and I turned into my human form, went into a comfortable spot, curled up into a ball and tried to fall asleep.

"I'm going inasane. I'm going inasane.
I'm going inasane. I'm going inasane.
I'm definitely going insane at the age of 1. I'm going inasane" the little girl chanted in her head.

She was definitely not going insane.

"Exuse me but.. HUH?" The little girl said by accident.

Mimi turned human to explain to the little girl that she wasn't going insane.

"Excuse my friend, he really likes to sleep. My names Mimi and that's Ian." Mimi said with a sigh.

"WHAT..
1.) I meet a bunny and a plushie
2.) The plushie talks
3.) The plushie moves
4.) The plushie turns human
5.) the bunny turns human
AND NOW THEY HAVE NAMES?? YCCYFYGYFTF7T WHAT. What is the purpose of life?" The poor girl screeched in her head.

"WHAT" She said in a whisper/yell.

"I knew you wouldn't believe us, but we're serious" I said as I held onto Luna tightly.

"I don't believe a plushie needs a plushie at all to be honest." The girl said simply in her head.

If there's one thing I learned, it's that this little girl is very.. Very... Very simple minded

"I don't believe that either to be honest. Anyway what's your name?" Mimi said sarcastically

"Uh.. My names Eleanor?" Eleanor said.

"Wait.. HOW DO YOU GUYS TALK???" Eleanor yelled in her head

We talk cause we can. Can't you hear or are you too deaf to hear it?" I said as I just laid there listening to them.

"Wow thanks so much for the totally not useless advice, Ian." Eleanor said sarcastically

"Also I have a plushie cause I can? AND I'm a puppet not a plushie get that right" I said being a little annoyed she called me a "plushie".

Who does she think she is to call me that?

I get that I Was made with cotton and I kinda look like a plushie, I can assure you I'm definitely not. A. Plushie.

"Question.. How'd you get here though?" Eleanor asked

"Apparently Mimi doesn't know directions very well.." I said.

"HEY! You said to go this way though.." Mimi said.

"No I didn't!! You did and you won't admit it!" I said.

"I have a video to prove it though." Mimi said.

Mimi showed a video of me telling Mimi to go here.

That's definitely edited

"No way that's edited!" I said.

"Nope it's real. And I don't even know how to edit things!" Mimi said.

".. Uhm am I interrupting this argument or??" Eleanor said.

"Uhm I think I am" luna said. 

"I realized the plushie Ian had in his hand wasn't a normal one WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!" Eleanor yelled in her head.

I swear if she yells again my eardrums will blast open.

"Hey, Luna." I said.

"What.. I'm going inasane. I'm going inasane. I'm definitely going insane." Eleanor chanted in her head

"Chill. You aren't going insane" Me and Luna both said at the same time.

"I definitely am!! How would this be normal?" Eleanor said.

"No. This is not fine. Nope. Nah. Hell nah. Nada." Eleanor said in her head.

"Why are you so consistent in acting like your going insane?" Mimi said with a sigh.

"Real" Luna said.

"Anyway I'm gonna go to sleep, wake me up in 10 minutes." I said as I went to a corner and went off to dream land.

At least I wanted to.

I couldn't fall asleep so I easedroped in their conversation.

"Seriously, how does this guy do it?" Eleanor asked.

"I know!" Luna said.

"Hey, Elenor. Do you mind if we live with you?" Mimi asked.

"Sure ig. But Ian needs to turn into his plush.. I mean puppet form cause my dad would freak out if I brung a boy home." Eleanor said.

Wonder what her dad is like.

"Ok with us.. Maybe not Ian though." Luna said.
.

.

.
"COME ON IAN I SWEAR." Mimi said.

I refused it almost immediately because she already saved my life, I didn't want to be further in her debt.

The only way they could convince me is-

"Ill give you a room alone." Luna said trying to convince me.

"No thank yo- wait.. A room alone. YES OF COURSE" I immediately said.

I never had a room alone when I was with master so I never had privacy so now I get to have it!!

"FINALLY" Mimi said as she celebrated childishly.

"Ugh.. But I'm only doing it for the room." I said with a sigh of disappointment.

"And I don't care." Luna said as she plopped on the ground and sighed.

"Anyway why don't we go inside?" Eleanor asked.

"That's actually a really good question.. I don't know" Mimi, me and Luna all said

"Okay... Lets go then!" Eleanor said as she ran into the house.

"CMON!!" Luna said as we ran after Eleanor.

.

.

.
A few moments later
.

.

.
"Why'd you have to run" I said as he layed down on the floor.

"Maybe because its fun?" Eleanor said.

"Can you guys lead me to my room?" I said.

"Sure i guess" Eleanor said as I stood up.

Eleanor lead me to my room.

"WAIT THIS ISNT FAIR? I THOUGHT I HAD A ROOM ALONE??" I said.

"Deal with it, Ian." Luna said harshly.

"CMON.." I whisper yelled.

Apparently me and Luna are sharing rooms.. I hate this.

"Ugh.. Fine. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" I said as I flopped onto my bed.

"I'll be even happier if you shut up." Luna said as she flopped onto her bed.

"Ughh.. Why am I even talking to you" I said.

"I don't know, why are you talking to me?" Luna said as she just stared at the ceiling.

"I don't know.." I said before I fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian's special !! Who knew he had such a tragic backstory? Anyway he is NOT a plushie keep that in mind!!

Anyway next week it's gonna be a character description and in one chapter I'll write either Luna's special or mimis special!

Anyway why do you think Ian has such a personality?

A.) He has it from the trauma his master gave him.

B.) He's actually nice but refused to show it

C.) He's grumpy because he can't sleep

Only one of these answers are correct. Whatever you choose won't affect the story line though.

Ahem. THANKS TO ALL MY READERS/VOTERS/COMMENTERS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY WILL BE NON I'M JUST TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO DECIDED TO READ MY SHITTY WATTPAD HERE!!

AGAIN THANK YOU IF YOU ACTUALLY LIKED MY WATTPAD IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! IF I MAKE MISTAKES FEEL FREE TO TELL ME HEHE~!!

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

BYE ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)

WORD COUNT:1727

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 479 13
As I woke up in the body of the least psychotic but still psychotic villain in the otome game entitled "Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me"; I already...
12.8K 309 39
There are meme and anime about whoever die unluckily either getting run over by truck or getting stabbed on the stomach, they have a chance to reinca...
105K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
7.4K 235 7
It was never my dream to go to another world, much less a fictional one. Sure there were what ifs and daydreams but thats all there is to it, what if...