Reunite ( a Flash Sentry x Pr...

By fklee3yahoocommydl

Princess Twilight Sparkle could not bear the thought of never seeing her beloved, Flash Sentry, ever again. M... More

Prologue; Princess of my Heart
Authors note
Finding Answers to Questions
Magic Journal, Part 1. Messages for the Princess
The Magic Journal, Part 2. The Decision
The Magic Journal, Part 3. The Response
The Showcase
FLASHLIGHT! FLASHLIGHT!
First Kiss...sort of
I want to Break Up...
Twilight's hidden talent
In search of new models
The ride there...
First photoshoot
Jealous of the Violet Girl
Let's get the show on the road
Her moment
Make me yours
Official
Time of need
You Say
Back together again
Friendship is Magic
Goodbye, Princess...
Hospital Visit
Exposed
The Marriage Proposal
Wedding Bells
Epilogue; Happily Ever After
Thank You!

Partners

96 2 2
By fklee3yahoocommydl

Flash's POV: 

As Twilight and I made our way towards the school building, I noticed a new piece of paper hanging on the notice board. Curious, I walked towards it and read the notice for the next round of the Musical Showcase.

( I got lazy at the end with all XXX  )

I flashed a bright smile at Twilight and said, "Looks like we are partners." Her face turned a deep shade of pink, and she stuttered, "Y-Yeah." I couldn't help but find her adorable when she got nervous like that. I leaned in closer and placed a quick kiss on her lips. The lingering taste of the strawberry-banana smoothie she had for breakfast was delightful. At first, she seemed surprised, but then she stood on her tiptoes and planted a small peck on my cheek. The sound of her giggles filled the air as she walked ahead of me. I was left standing there, stunned, as I reached up to touch the spot where she had kissed me. The moment was so sweet that it felt like time had stopped.

God, if this is a dream, please don't wake me up...(❤️ ω ❤️)

Sorry if this was short, but I was pretty busy this week. I had my birthday party and a drawing competition. I hope after reading this chapter, you'll forgive me. 

Until next time, 

Sophia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 118 6
There is a Christmas party that is being held at Canterlot High, that the students can go to with their family. The Main Six, however, are having a b...
725K 10.4K 21
After 17 years of living on Earth, (Y/N) is sent to Equestria as an Alicorn pony and he along with the Mane 6 must overcome various adventures and le...
33K 895 15
*COMPLETED*Miraculous ladybug and My little pony crossover "What was I supposed to say again?" I asked her. "You are supposed to say 'Twinkle, pony...
239K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...