❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

By nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•
•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•

5K 625 244
By nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 27

ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ

Age : 13

Shoving my hand inside my pocket I kept looking at the young girl weeping in the corner of the park, this park was not big but it was not crowded either, it was a local park where barely any one comes and goes.

But she is regular here, let it be day or night she will make sure to visit this place and cry her heart out, her black hairs were small and tied into a pony tail which barely reached her shoulders but it danced on her back whenever she sobbed.

Yellow bee design clips were stuck on her hair and she was wearing a beautiful light pink colour floral frock which barely reached her knees.

She was small in size, hush....I sighed and leaned on the tree which was just one feet away from her, it's been an hour and she is sitting on the ground with legs spread over the grass, it was afternoon and it was hot but I don't know how she was keeping up with this hot summer whether of Italy.

She is an Italian Mafia princess but still I never found her inside her room or in other royal play grounds or malls, instead I always find her in this park where she cries and the topic of her tears is always me.

Well- I can guess it by looking at her crying over her palm where she poured her tears on the pendant which I gave her before almost dying.

Almost dying -

Well- I am alive and that's because the bullet didn't harm my organs but muscles.

She is a friendly person and i assumed it by her nature of playing with a person who doesn't even show his face to her but still she kept laughing and giggling, finding me there in the shadows.

But I think she's not that friendly because at that time it was only me and still I think I left a part of me with her, she stared down at the red Ruby pendant - the pendant which was meant to be with her as per order and here before dying I thought to give it to her and fortunately I am alive.

So is the pendant safe, I assumed her as a brat kid who would throw the pendant but she surprised me by keeping it safe.

It was my mother's pendant and i would have killed her if she would have thrown it but-

I was doubting this thought of mine when I saw her locking the pendant and then she wore it, the pendant was big as compared to her size and rested on her chest.

It will take years for that pendant to reach her neck line.

I shook my head and turned to go because I think, it's time to leave, I can ask someone else to keep an eye on her as her safety is important.

I was about to step out but hearing her whisper which was loud, i froze in my place.

"Please come back-"

I turned swiftly and saw her holding the pendant as she stared at it with moisture eyes.

I frowned - what's she?

No, I need to look after her, that's my only work.

I have many others to look after, I can't just wonder about a mere kid, I have many responsibilities.

And with that I closed my thoughts on the mere kid who was crying over my death which never happened but for her-

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Age : 21

Life was fine until I turned six, life became a burden and I want to get rid of this, after all I am human and yet I am not doing anything which will benefit me.

What's the reason I am alive?

Why was I left alive? I should have died along with my parents but they didn't let me die there instead they pushed me away and asked me to take care of someone I barely know.

I don't understand why my mother was this attached to this mere fifteen year old girl who was not even born at that time, i think she was- why is she, the only girl my mother asked for me to take care of.

What's the reason?

Well- this was all about my teen life, these thoughts hit me hard in my teen age but I got my answers slowly-slowly.

Still I won't complete the wish of my mother which was to make her my wife, I can make her marry a suitable person who will take care of her but marry her myself.

My mother was in high emotions I think because, I won't marry this girl.

Well- I don't think I will marry in my life, I am fine alone.

There is no reason for me to stay alive and I am finding a reason which will give me thousands of reasons.

I am alive just to complete some responsibilities and I think my whole life will be spent in this mission, I don't think I will live my life to the fullest and sometimes I hate my mother for burdening me with so many responsibilities.

I was just six, muma- why did you go just like that?

At least you should have taken me along but you didn't.

"Someone needs you here.", That's what she whispered to me before embracing me for the last time.

And that someone is this young teen girl, who is wearing her school uniform.

White shirt with black short skirt, and black stockings with black shiny shoes.

I want to strangle the designer's neck for making the skirt this short, it's not hiding her knees properly.

Why is she wearing them this freely? Did they have the motive to make students study or make them a diva for others?

At least the skirt should touch her knees and why the hell does this girl have rolled her stockings and made her socks?

I mean, you sure she is a Mafia princess? Because sometimes she became a free spirit.

I sighed as i saw her walking, half dancing with her black backpack with a bee design Brochure tucked on its front, her backpack was barely on her shoulders because it was her dance partner and accompanying her in dance.

I have seen her alone, and she would choose to vibe with herself instead of others, even when someone would ask her to go around, she wouldn't.

I just want to kill her father sometimes for keeping a low key security because every time she runs away from their sights.

And those useless black cows won't bother to look at the princess who is dancing freely, it's fine until she is caught in trouble.

Because of her this deed I had to keep an eye on her every time and my work is handled by my brother, Carel.

I am glad he is more mature and handles things perfectly.

Sometimes I feel, she knows that I am following her and that's the reason she is this free, dancing and singing, showing her hidden talents to me on the silent streets of her country.

Well- I didn't mention it but I kinda like this action of hers.

I mean- she doesn't hang out with any men not even a girl.

And I kinda like her for this because damn her whole activity is booked by me and she shows these things to me.

It's just I like her but not in that form, she is giving me a show and I am enjoying it, I think I am entertained that's why I am liking her.

Yes- of course she is not my taste, well no one is because I don't want anyone to come into my life.

After all this Mafia princess is also some kind of Angel living in dark shells.

I stopped on my track when I saw her standing in her place, she was looking at the old man who was standing in front of a black door and looking at the white car which was placed in front of the gate.

He was looking sad as he stared down at the car and then I saw her moving towards the man.

"What happened old uncle?", I could hear her clearly because I was just behind not that far but only one or two feet away from them, I was hiding myself behind the pillar as I don't want to get caught.

She was standing in front of that man who stared at her face and then he shook his head but later a low cry escaped his lips.

"I am tired explaining to these young men's to not park their car in front of my house but they ignore me, because of this habit my cat who was coming back to house was crushed below their car and i couldn't do anything, now I have got a new cat and my grandchildren loves it, if this cat will die too because of these cars then I won't be able to see my grandchildren face, if this cat will die too-"

Ughh- don't tell me she would console this man like an Angel and leave him there with his problem. Well she is a girl and not that-

My brows furrowed in confusion when I saw her walking towards the car, she walked around the car and then stopped at the spot where the fuel tank was, she leaned a little and I was thankful that no one was present behind her because damn she is wearing a short skirt and I don't want anyone to see her.

And on top of Cherry, this girl doesn't bother to wear something good inside,ughmm.... it's just too short, I think.

Ruffling my black hairs i sighed as i realised I was crossing my limits, she is just a teen and wait- I am not interested in her!

I ignored my inner thoughts and focused on her who pulled something from her bag and then she banged the thing in the car, the fuel tank cap was broken, i can't believe this girl.

She smiled satisfied and then placed her knife back, it was a knife? She knows how to use that?

Turning towards the old man she asked him for something which I couldn't hear because my focus was on her form, the way she took the litter from the old man and then she tossed it inside the fuel tank.

My eyes widened realising the upcoming scene and i came out to run towards her but she was fast in running, even the old man followed her.

They were fast.

In a span of seconds the car blasted and burned, the moment the sound of blasting echoed in the street, a young man ran towards the direction of the car and he was shocked.

"MYYYY CAARRRRRR"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Now the news of the car blasting in front of your house will spread in this area and no one will dare to park their car around, now chill uncle"

I sighed tiredly as i leaned on the wall watching the trouble maker who was smiling cheekily at the old man who smiled and laughed later, he nodded his head and thanked her.

She waved her hand towards him and then turned towards me, I was fast to hide behind the pillar as I saw her walking towards the silent streets again, i followed her as usual.

She was walking like a human this time and not dancing like a monkey.

I followed her with a good one feet distance, she was something else.

Today I saw a different glint in her eyes when she Burned the car, I think I judged her before because at the end of the day she will remain a Mafia princess.

I stopped when I saw her stopping, i raised my brows and the next second I saw her fingers, she was counting.

Understood.

One...

two...

three...

She turned towards me, it was fast, I fear did she break her neck? Alas- she is clever.

I smirked as i leaned on the wall, well there was a turning behind me so it was easy to hide.

I closed my eyes as i leaned and relaxed on the wall, her face appeared in front of me, my smirk turned into a smile when I remembered the way she counted till three before turning back.

She looked so innocent.

I know her now.

She is an Angel but becomes a Devil when needed.

She is showing me a mirror and I am getting possessed in the magic she is doing on me even when she thinks I died.

I held the hand which was going to punch me and opened my eyes, two men stood in front of me in black dress.

I chuckled bitterly at them and then my smile died as i glared at them and twisted his hand back, he groaned in pain but it was a light twist. Weaklings!

I narrowed my eyes as i remembered she is walking alone on those silent streets, I need to see her.

And for that I need to clear these shit out, hurry!

Taking my gun out, I shot one man who was going to shoot me but we know who wins at the end of the day.

The man in my grip was trying to fight and I had to roll my eyes at his failed attempts.

"These rascals wouldn't change their mind, will they?", I sighed and pushed the man away who stumbled on the body of his partner and he trembled watching his dead body.

It's his future too.

"Why were you following her?", I asked him directly.

"Why wouldn't we? She is a Mafia princess, a lottery for us!"

He got that confidence to spit those words, well he talked about my girl, lottery?

"Lottery?", I laughed hearing him and noticed his face turning pale, i shook my head as I wiped my gun with my other hand.

My eyes fixed on my gun as I was impressed by its shiny colour, good choice.

"Trust me- she will be just a death call to you all", and with that I shot him in his head.

Thank God, i remembered to put the silencer or else my girl would have been scared of me.

And I don't want that, do I?

My girl- She is my girl.

I laughed at myself, because damn a second ago I was going to make her marry someone else but now -

She is

"Mine- she is mine!"

"Mira Davide was mine and she will remain mine"

I kicked those bodies away from my way as I hopped back on my work of following her and saw her far from me, I sighed and in a second matched her pace because she was not that fast.

Again her dance and signing started which made me smile.

"Baby girl is happy", I whispered to myself and a small smile appeared on my lips.

"Malyshka"

The moment I whispered those words I saw her looking here and there as if she heard someone calling her name, I smirked watching her confused face and then we continued to walk.

"Grow up babygirl, I can't wait to meet you face to face"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Present

She moaned on my lips when I almost gave a cut on her bottom lips, grabbing her by her hair I pulled her away from me, her eyes were just above mine and she was breathing heavily, her eyes looked hazy as if they were in control of some drugs.

I trailed my eyes down her form and saw her breathing heavily, her breath was fanning over my lips while her chest was heaving up and down with every breath she took, her deep neck was not helping a bit in hiding her chest and I was able to see her breasts .

Beautiful

My eyes came back on the pendant she wore every time, she is hell bent on not removing that from her neck.

"Let me band-aid your wound"

This girl is crazy, I stared directly in her black orbs and saw her blinking at me with innocent eyes, her lips had a cut and it was bleeding but did she care? Nah- she is too busy to look at me.

I traced my hand down her hairs and reached her nape, tightening my hold there i pulled her closer and our chest collided with each other, she gasped when her breast got crushed between her and mine chest, her night dress was not of any use as it has already surrendered in front of me and was hanging lowly on her shoulders, her breast almost came out of her nighty.

"Ah-Faris", something did happen to me down there when she moaned my name with her breathless voice, her eyes were closed, i watched her face closely and tucked the loose strand of her black hairs which were disturbing me not her.

I watched her closely and when I see her innocent face, I can't express the happiness i feel because every day and every night I dream of this, of her being at my mercy.

Ten years- ten years passed and I was waiting for the right time and finally now I got, I was waiting for my babygirl to grow up and she did.

Those ten years, I had developed different feelings for her, first it was just a likeness towards her but then she turned eighteen and the change of her whole form shook my heart to its core, i couldn't help but stare her whole time, my heart wouldn't sleep the night where my eyes had not seen her properly.

What's she doing and how she is doing, those questions were common.

Following her every minute, looking at her from far and making sure we never cross our paths until the right time comes and it did when I met Davin.

The destiny made her come to me and I embraced this destiny with my arms open.

I was possessed by her

And now I am possessing her

In my love.

Because it took me ten years to name this feeling but I made sure my girl doesn't take much time.

After all we have got work to do.

Mira Davide will turn out to be a hard shell but only if you are in her black list but for me she was just a babygirl, my babygirl.

My Malyshka.

I know when she gets mad and crazy and when she loses her mind, and I am very well aware of her going obsessed over me and my eyes.

After all my father was too obsessed over these eyes.

But the real obsession gamer is her father but now I think it's her brother, maybe- or maybe not.

I had always loved her and now she too loves me but this rascal, her brother never fails to ruin everything, well, things will come on place.

Won't it?

It will definitely!

"Please -"

"You are pleading for what Malyshka?", I asked her, my voice came heavy and deep.

I traced my fingers on her cheeks and felt her shivering, she shuddered under my touch and leaned on my fingers, I smiled.

"Please what?", I again asked her in my low deep voice and saw her opening her eyes, her breath turned heavy as she eyed me, i noticed her gulping and that made me gulp too.

I want to bite her throat.

"Let me band aid your wound, please-"

Ohh- she was pleading for this, hushh- that's a turn off but no problem, I will handle it.

"I will let you but what will I get in return?", She blinked rapidly before parting her lips to say something but nothing came out of her lips, giving me a look of 'are you serious ', she sighed.

Right - she wants to band aid those small wounds, I am not willing to, so she should give me something interesting. After all I will let her band aid my wounds.

"Anything -"

"I don't want anything-", I replied instantly, she scowled at me.

I smiled as I tucked those strands again in the back of her ears, her eyes were fixed on me so was mine.

"I want to fuck..........youu"

She gasped hearing me, her eyes widened as she placed her palm on my chest and tried to pull herself back which led me to tighten my hold on her nape.

"That's not how you say it - it's making -"

"No Malyshka!", I interrupted in between which made her freeze, she blinked hearing me and then raised her brows as she was expecting a reasonable answer to her 'making love' term.

"First time I accepted your words and that was the time when we made love with each other under the weather of snowfall but-"

I took a short pause and maintained my eye contact with her, she was looking at me with her lips parted a little, the blood on her lips were shining, I pushed my head towards her and pulled her closer from her nape, the moment our face came in contact with eachother, i sucked the blood from her lips.

"Ahh-", She tried to push me and I had to pull myself away, i licked my lips which had her blood, iron taste- it's good, her eyes were wide as she watched me and then she touched her lips, she winced probably because of the swelling.

Staring at me back she was not believing the situation, should I kiss her back?

"This time I will fuck you, baby", I completed my sentence which didn't relaxed her instead she watched me with eyes wide and lips parted with her fingers tracing her lower lips where a cut was there but it was not bleeding anymore.

"Are you a vampire?"

And I was not expecting anything else from my wife, but this was still not in my mind, she is something else and can assume me as a monster too, it's just the science is not in her hand or else she would have announced me as a different creature possessing every animal feature.

Alas- vampires don't come in the animal category.

She will ruin the balance of the world and I have full faith in her that she can do it without doubting.

Before I could say anything, her knees again touched my thighs and even when I didn't want to, i winced in pain.

No matter how much I control, at the end of the day I am a human and yes this wound on my thigh is killing me.

"Pair to uth nahi Raha or janab kehte hain 'i will fuck you'-"

(He can't even raise his legs and Mr says' I will fuck you '-)

"Huh? What did you say?"

I stared at her with a scowl, of course I heard her clearly but the moment I stared at her she stopped her act of rolling her eyes and smiled, that was a fake smile.

"Nothing - I was just going to band aid your wound, let me"

With that she stood away from.

"Does that means you will let me-"

"Fuck me? Of course I will, agar aapki taange uth ti Hain to zarur"

(If you can raise your legs then sure)

I didn't missed the smile she tried to hide. She was shuffling around the cupboards probably finding the aid box.

"Mazak uda rhi hain aap mera?",

(Are you making a joke of me?)

I asked her in a complaining tone, my tone came more childish than i accepted.

I am a Mafia king - of course but not for her.

"Meri itni mazal!"

I sighed and tried to sit on the bed but the pain was becoming unbearable.

"Uda lein jitna mazak udana hai aapko , aakhir mazak hi to hun mein, warna koi biwi kyun divorce chahegi wo bhi jab husband maut ke mun se lad kar aaye?"

She was going to open the box but stopped listening to me.

I noticed the way she trembled and then inhaling deeply she turned her attention towards me.

"Dil se puchiye mere- apki divorce Dene se achha mein na marjaun? But the option was between you and my brother - even when I want to die I can't, he has no one-"

"And me? Do I have someone?"

She kept quiet and kept herself busy in finding band aid, her eyes didn't leave the box.

"What if Sasha asks you to choose between me and her, whom will you choose Faris?"

Looking at me directly she asked the question, I knew it was coming, i smiled.

"Unknowingly - we both become a target of relations and responsibilities we are carrying and you know why I want you Mira?"

She frowned hearing me, she might not accept my answers but this was the truth.

"You show me a mirror, whenever I see you I realise, we both want the person to be happy whose responsibilities we are carrying from childhood and for that we are ready to sacrifice everything but-"

I paused and slowly tried to sit, the moment I sat down, I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, she gasped audibly and stared at me with wide eyes.

"I am changing the ritual of sacrificing myself for others, I am changing it, everyone will come and go but you will remain my wife and no one can take your place, let it be my sister or your brother, if they want us to choose then I will choose my wife, because I have married you and the moment you signed those marriage papers you became the owner of my heart, well you were already. I WILL CHOOSE YOU but I won't lose them, they are my sister and brother but they have limits while you have no limits, you are free to ruin me, Malyshka-"

My words were complete but she didn't let me take a pause as she kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck she pushed herself more into me as she deepened the Kiss, I smiled and kissed her back, it was a small kiss where she was in the lead. Sucking on my lips and licking them for infinity times until she was satisfied, she pulled herself back, she was breathing heavily so was I.

Staring at me directly she smiled with teary eyes, well she gets emotional too early and I don't blame her because sometimes I like her that way.

"I love you Faris"

My heart fluttered listening to her, is it real? Well- it's definitely.

I hugged her and snuggled my head in the crook of her neck which made her Chuckle.

"I am yours to love Mira- only yours"

I pulled myself back and tilted my head in an angle where I could kiss her properly, she closed her eyes as she waited for me to kiss her and I was about to touch my lips with her but the sudden vibration of my phone on the bed disturbed us.

I groaned in frustration as she pulled herself back and turned towards my phone, grabbing into it and watching the name.

I frowned when I saw her looking at the caller id with wide eyes.

"Who's it?", I asked her but she didn't reply so I grabbed my phone from her hand and stared at the caller who dared to disturb us, he wanted to die or what?

The moment my eyes fell on the name, my grip on my phone tightened.

This bastard will never change, first it was my wife who used to mention him between our intimate moments but now this man has taken an oath to disturb us by himself.

Davin Davide has a death wish for sure!!!!!!!!

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 27?

I hope it was good and your confusion was clear?

Well no target but I want to see 200+ comments in this chapter;)

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 33.5K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
15.1K 613 35
"𝐖𝐡𝐲..𝐰𝐡𝐲?" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜**** 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲."𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. [ 4 - 18+ ] #1 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 story by @...
642K 23K 33
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel fr...
421K 9.3K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...