Mr Professor //Only Mine//(Th...

By queen_of_mindset

tae-what kind of behaviour it is yn....? are abusing?? yn-w what?? "I got up and turned back and found him st... More

*Mr_ perfect_
I_like_this_man*
Evil plan
But I don't like coffee... I'll make it for you.....
Mr romantic
call me taehyung
calm down
Together
sleep with you
I feel something with you
Surprise test !
scold me
"I'm much more me when I'm with you...
ArE YoU oKeY...?
fever...
Maybe you remember what happened in the morning?
ohh really
Mr_Devil_
I was imprisoned with Devil
I have to follow rules ...
He looked so cute.....
scared of kim
broke the rules...
he act like Tiger but he is actually baby bear...
ohh really huh ..?
Nicknames....
love it again....
late
impress...
say the truth..
Aish this innocent girl....
it's not your fault....
oh shit..I forgot...
@thor pov
who is that guy...?
someone is watching both...
The Angry Boy....
Why are you so late today...?
Realise that...
read this guys...
what happens to you...?
I've had a crush on you...!
Sweetheart...
bae
let's see...as possible

wait and watch......

122 7 4
By queen_of_mindset

"Your ear is still swollen? I'm sure it hurts. Did you eat some medicine?" He asked touching it and making you yell in pain....

Yn- no it's my fault I don't repeat again...

Time skip....
Next morning....
As usually though both are went to college ....

Timescape at the evening college end....

( I am not able to understand what I will write next in the story. I'm confused wt I write this story
I will write whatever comes to my mind. Hope you like that my story. Thank you for reading...) sorry for late update)

At tae house ....

Yn went to supermarket with Lisa..

Tae was going to his room then his phone vibrate he smiled at looking at phone screen he pick up the call...

In call ...

?- Hi...!Have you forgotten my son? You didn't even call me for so many days?

Tae- mom I was busy in  my work you know how much I was busy in my work...

Tae's mom- yeah yeah I know that you working hard nd you know how much missing you...

Tae- yeah mom i also missing you....

Mom- Please tell me when will you bring my daughter-in-law home?I am tired of working alone at home and someone should be have one with mee...

Tae- you again started...huh ..!

Mom- You have been saying for the last one year that you will call your girlfriend to your house but you don't even send a photo. I want you, send me a photo....

Tae- ( actually he lie to his mom he have girl friend) yeah mom I will send you later...

Mom- How long will you keep saying this? When will you show me my daughter-in-law?I have grown old. I also feel like playing with my grandson and daughtersometimes, don't you understand?

Tae- yeah I know that...

Mom- Look, you either bring it home or send a photo or else I will come to your house...

Tae- I will send it to my mother. , I have to go somewhere after some time. Ok,  you should take care of yourself. And love you...byee

Mom- bye I love you too...

Call end ....

Now what should I do,? Whose photo should I send and why did I say that, if I had not lied, I would not have had to say all this. My mother is after me.
If I had not lied, my mother would have gotten me married to someone else. This was the only way! I will escape from this marriage...

I remembered what should I do?...
Umm let's let's  do it ....

I have plan ... Wait and watch what I will do now...*Smirk 😏 " devil 👿 😈 smile 😊 😁...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 13.1K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
36.8K 1.3K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor •~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...
553K 16K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
12.5K 425 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...