Arranged marriage with the CE...

By _yb_tk_

yeonjun is a well known ceo in South korea. his marriage was fixed with the son of his father's friend. what... More

introduction
EPISODE - 01
EPISODE -2
EPISODE - 3
EPISODE - 5
EPISODE -6
EPISODE - 7
EPISODE - 8
EPISODE - 9
EPISODE - 10
EPISODE - 11
EPISODE - 12
EPISODE - 13
EPISODE - 14
EPISODE - 15
EPISODE - 16
EPISODE - 17
thankyou

EPISODE - 4

169 6 0
By _yb_tk_

Hybe labes

Author's pov

Soobin take a quick shower because he can still feel the coffee stain on his body.

After that he looked at the clock to see it's already 12:45 in afternoon. He take his phone and started to scroll down that time suddenly he got a call from his bff.

He attended the phone put close to his ear hesitately.

Because you know why..

But to soobin's surprise beomgyu is calm today.

On the call..

"Hi soobinniee hehe what are you doing? You are free now right?" '"hi beom, yes iam free, but why are you so calm today" "who like a change right?" Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. He knows his best friend well, he is not like that.
"By the way, get ready we are going to a place" "uh where??" "Uh no questions kid get ready I'll come there" and that's it before soobin could scold him he ended the call.
Soobin signed and get ready to go.

_time skip_

Beomgyu and soobin is now in the younger's car. Soobin asked him so many times where are they going. But beomgyu said it's a surprise you will see.

And that's it soobin is pouting and looking at the outside angrily.

"Now look like i am the older one" beomgyu joked.
Soobin glared at him and again looked at outside.

Few minutes later they reached at a parlour.
Both of them get out from the door.when Soobin looked at his front he saw 'a beauty parlour'. He looked at his friend confusly.

"What are we doing here?"

"Aish hyung no more questions, come on let's go inside"

Beomgyu pulled soobin to inside and called the young lady.

"Anneong, miss"

"Hello, pretty boy"
Beomgyu giggled at the compliment.

"So this is my friend he want a makeover, look like a model" beomgyu said.

"Oh, i am ready, sit here handsome boy" that lady looked at soobin and said.

Soobin looked at him clueless. Beomgyu signed and pull him to sit on the chair.

"Hmm you have to remove your glasses"

"What?? No"

"Yes, I'll give you lenses so don't worry"

"But-"

"No buts soobin hyung"
"Ok then miss I'll wait outside, please make my friend looks etheral"

"Yes don't worry, i will"

Time skip_

"Look handsome, now you look like a boy that came from a fictional story"

Soobin gasped seeing himself.
Now he look more handsome then look in his marriage day.

"Hey, pretty boy, all done now come and see your friend"

"Oh you fini- wow is this really you" beomgyu gasped.

"Yes, how is my skill, pretty boy" she asked spinning the makeup bresh with his fingrs.

"Yes miss you are so skilled thankyou" she said with a thumbs up.

"Uh no need he is already handsome i just put a little makeup that's all"

Time skip_

"What are you doing beomgyu? why i have to put makeup?"

"Shut up, i told you'll see"

Soobin quickly zipped his mouth because angry beomgyu is scary. He knows that well.

__

Now they are in a textile shop.

And beomgyu let soobin sit on the couch in the shop and started to look for a good outfit.

He pick a outfit and walk towards to soobin and looked the outfit and soobin and shook his head. 'no'

And he repeated this action a while. Finally a cloth he liked pick and let soobin change.

Soobin entered to the changing room and put on the outfit.
He get out from the room and looked at beomgyu. Beomgyu looked at him for a moment. A satisfied smile came to his lips.

____

Now they are in the car.
"Aah, beomgyu where are you taking me?" Soobin asked now a little pissed.

"We will reach soon wait a little"

Soobin knows beomgyu well, if he said that what he said.

Few minutes later

They reached at the destination soobin waiting to see. Soobin quickly opened the door and looked at the place where his friend took him.

He looked at the big building. His eyes widened see where he is..

"Hybe labes" soobin shouted. soobin looked at beomgyu with the same shock expression.

"What are we doing here? Can you please tell me now?" Soobin asked his friend one more time.

"Okay, so today there is a interview not actually a interview, a modeling competition you can say"

"Uh modeling competition?"
Beomgyu nodded and continued..

"So today hybe labes the big modelling company prepared a competition for models like you, they want to choose a model for their company, so i took u to here for that" beomgyu said proudly.

"What the heck beomgyu i didn't even prepared for that" soobin said nervously.

"Aish soobin don't say that, it's your dream right and i know you can do better, and if you are not attending this compatition then i will kill you, i spent my money and my valuable time for you"

Soobin looked at him with 'are you serious?' a face. Soobin signed defeatingly.

"Okay,"

"Yaay, i am so happy" beomgyu started to jumb like a kid.

Then he looked at the time it's showing 1:28.
"Oh my god soobin come on its start soon"

Beomgyu already give the details of soobin to the company not knowing him. After soobin knows about this he really shocked because he don't even ask for it. Beomgyu give him a 🙂 smile.

_____

So many of peoples come there to participate in this event. Because of that soobin's confident is becoming low because only 2 persons can become model.

And if you become a model of this company then it's a big turning point of your life because it's a big company.

Beomgyu noticed soobin. "Soobin you can do this? Don't let your hope down okay?"

Soobin looked at his friend and give him a smile. He did some good deed in his past life to get a good friend like him, he is too loud, but he is a soft person too.

"Choi soobin" the lady called his name.

"Soobinniee you can do it, hwaiting ✊🏼" beomgyu said with a smile. Soobin did same to his friend.

And he started to pose in different styles. All of the people around the place are looking at him amazed. Because of his beauty and idea of posing.

Beomgyu over heard some of the boys came here to participate in the compatition talking.

"I think we don't get the opportunity, because look that choi is doing well"

"Hmm you are right"

Beomgyu smiled and looked at his hyung proudly.

After the photo shooting beomgyu quickly run towards to soobin and complimented him.

"Hyung, you fid great job, i am sure you will definitely get this"
"Really, i did well"
"Yes dumb"
"What did you just call me?"
"Nothing"
"Beomgyu i swear to god if you call me that again i will definitely kill you for sure"
"D.U.M.B"
"You you you are lucky because we are in public now"

___

After finished others photo shooting that lady announced..

"So thankyou all of you to participate in this event, there is 50+ of models participated in this compatition. So we will select 20 of you and post this photos on our official website, so results are going choose our fans, we will select 2 persons in final who got so many votes, looking forward to the result, we will email the 2 models after selecting, so one more time......... So now you can go" and with that the lady stopped speaking.

_____

soogyu is going back. They eat their lunch at a restaurant.

On the way to home suddenly soobin asked.

"Do you think I'll get this?"  Soobin asked.

"You will hyung i am sure about that" beomgyu tried to cheer him up.
"But i am not sure beomgyu because look there is 50+ models participated and only 2 persons will be selected" soobin said hanging low his head.

Beomgyu take a deep breath and said. "You are overthinking, don't think negatively, even if you don't get this opportunity, you will get so many opportunity's"

Soobin signed. To change the topic soobin asked.

"Beomgyu did you get the job you applied?"
"Yes i got, but not the one i applied to" soobin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his friend confusly.

"Huh you mean?"

"I applied to be a normal employee, but to my surprise i got a big post in the company"

"Big post?"

"Yes, i get to become the secretary of the CEO"

"Uh how?" Soobin asked surprisly.

"I don't even know, they called me yesterday and said they can give me a good post and said this, i thought about a moment and accepted"

"Oh congrats, that's unexpected"
"Exactly, i also shocked they suddenly give me a opportunity to become a secretary" beomgyu said excitedly.

"Ah, what is the name of the company?"

"It's kang corps" beomgyu said
"Oh my god, kang corps it's a big company" soobin said clapping his hand and giving his friend a thumbs up.

"I know right? That's why i shocked, and to my surprise, i am secretary of the new CEO"

"New CEO?" Soobin asked not knowing about the new information.

"Yes, i don't know his name or anything, tomorrow is the caremony of new CEO coming and tomorrow is my first day"

"Oh wow, you know, i read a fanfiction exactly like this do you want to know what happened after that?" Soobin asked excitedly.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked curiously.

"The secretary and CEO fallin love with eachother, i think this same think happen to you too~" soobin teased him.

"Uh wht the fu-" soobin put his hand on beomgyu's mouth but beomgyu being him he bites soobin hand. Soobin quickly pull his hands off.

"Ahh, beomgyu you are a dog"

"If i am what the problem, take of your hands saekkya"

"What did you just call me?"

"S.A.E.K.K.Y.Y.A"
Soobin slapped beomgyu's forehead. Beomgyu started to giggle. Beomgyu didn't saw a truck coming towards them.

But luckily soobin saw it and twisted the handle, if soobin late a moment they will be now crashed.

"Beomgyu you are even looking, huh god we will crashed by now" soobin scolded him.

"I am sorry hyung, i didn't pay attention towards it"
Soobin signed.
"That's okay, it's also my fault to distract you, now focus on driving" soobin said.
Beomgyu nodded.

_______

They reached at soobin's house. Soobin get out from the car and said.

"Beomgyu, be careful with driving"
Beomgyu nodded.
"Don't worry, i will, i am beomgyu you know"

Both of them laughed at beomgyu's broken joke.

And beomgyu left from there.
Soobin unlocked the door entered to his house.

Time skip_

It's 6:00 yeonjun still didn't came from his company.

Soobin just wake up from his nap. He fell asleep after coming from the company.
He take his phone to check the time.

He then washed his face and go to the kitchen to make dinner for them. After making the food he cleaned the kitchen and sit on the couch.

That time a notification came to his phone. He opened his phone and clicked onto it. It's beomgyu.

Beombear🐻

Hlo soobin congratulations bro u selected to the 20 persons

Huh what 20 persons

Huh hyung you forget, today we go to the hybe labes remember

Huh i forgot about that, and what?? I got selected when??

Aish hyung i'll sent you the link go and check
Link*

Click

Hybe_labes

Liked hy Beom_gyu_ and 568,421 others
Hybe_labes choi soobin

Comments

Beom_gyu_
Y'all he is my hyung✨

Yunz__
OH MY GOD! 😩

subin_
Omo is he real!!🔥

Su_ki
He is so handsome❤️

Jiji_
Omy god he is participate in this then i am going to vote for him!! ❤️✨

Sham_
I am already become his fan😩🔥

Hyu_lix
From now on i will also become his fan my boy look at he is so hot🥵🔥

_________

Beombear🐻

Hyung did you saw it

Yeah

Haha hyung you have
already got so many fans

Mm

I told you you will get

But the result is not
published yet!

Hyung go and check the
voting section.
you are in 5th place

Beom only 2 persons will get,
so i have to get 1st or 2nd place,
i don't think i'll get

Hyung don't let your hope
down you will get
why are you so negetive

Huh whatever just
forget about that

Hmm but hyung don't
stress yourself okay

Hmm then i am going

Okay bye hyung

Mm bye

_____

So this is all for today besties ✨
Hope y'all like it💛
Bye have a nice day moa's 💙✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976 55 5
ငါမင်းကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတယ် ထယ်ယောင်း မင်းအဖေကြောင့်ငါတို့တစ်မိသားစုလုံးပျက်စီးခဲ့ရတာ မင်းမှာအပြစ်မရှိပေမဲ့ မင်းကငါမုန်းတဲ့သူရဲ့သားဖြစ်တာကိုကမင်းရဲ့အပြစ်ဘ...
1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
840 103 5
Jeonghan sighed, frustrated by the dense history book on his bed. He turned to Joshua, seeking solace. "What's up?" Joshua asked, sensing Jeonghan's...
781K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.