Playboy in luv (KTH x KJS)

By Bangtan_7oppas

Taehyung, a sexy looking young guy age of 19 lived with his rich grandmother who provided all he needed ever... More

Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12

Ch-13

56 4 0
By Bangtan_7oppas

How will I sleep with my enemy! this lady really wants me dead before dawn.

"Sooya, any problem?" She asked as I shacked my head vigorously as if not understanding her.

"Halmeoni, guess she's just being scared of sleeping with a guy for the first time" he said as he gave a quick glare.

I have already lost my appetite although I was really hungry but now am full.

"Aunt, I'll going to sleep" I said as I stood up

"So soon?" She asked in a concern look

"Yeah I'm just tired" I replied as I trailed up stairs.

I got to my room and worriedly slumped on the bed.

This really sucks! I still can't imagine how it would be sleeping in same bed with that bad guy I thought in between a deep breath.

Even if I change my mind of sleeping in another room, I won't be able to sleep in my room without being scared and having scary nightmares which will make me not to sleep for a whole week.

Too bad I don't have a steady parent, I would have slept in my own cute room.

Alright, guess I will stay here in my room till 10 pm by then he might have slept off I thought as I took my phone to text Sana.

Me:
Hey Sana, guess what?

Bestie💕:
Sooya, I don't have time so stop tempting me with that guess of a stuff

Me:

My parents traveled to Canada
leaving me at aunt cress house
and guess who is her grandson?

Bestie💕:
not again! Sooya, go straight to the point

Me:
its Taehyung, that new bad guy I told you that I slapped

Bestie💕:
who doesn't know the new cutie! he is actually my crush. Sooya, you're so lucky I wish I where in your place

Me:
what do you mean by lucky!
Sana, I'm dying right now, I'm have
to sleep in his room and I'm in a
very great danger for snapping him

Bestie💕:
you are sleeping in same room with that cutie!!

Me:
what ever!! Good night

Taehyung POV

What's wrong with her, what's taking her so long in her room or does she want to change her mind? no no no she can't do that.

I have waited for so long yet she ain't showing up, what's she scared of after all she is a brave little cutie.

She is wasting my time, I gotta feel her!

Different funny thoughts about Jisoo ran through my head as I head a foot step walking towards my room guess its her.

I quietly lay on my bed and covered myself as I pretended to be sleeping, I blurred my eyes as I saw her peeking her head through the little space she made in the door pass.

She smiled on seeing me sleeping, oh now I get her plans she has been delaying so that I would sleep but she isn't wise enough for such prank.

She tiptoed into the room as she quietly spread her bed sheet on my long yellow soft spacious couch.

She was wearing a short nightsuit I felt like standing up from my bed and touch every inch of her body.

Gosh this girl is just my taste and type, greatly curved I thought as I stared at her lustfully, she rolled her hair up to an extent and then tied it.

Gosh can't believe the kinda ass she had, - not too big not too small just massive and soft looking although she had stretch marks which made me want to feel her more.

She took her towel and quietly walked to the bathroom, haha the foolish wise girl never thought that the splash of water could wake anyone up from a long sleep.

She's so funny

I took up my phone to text Jimin about my next move with Jisoo although he won't support me.

I watched her as her as she cried her heart out shifting to the wall in fear.

But at that moment my mind was made up on the sight of her looks and curves and most especially the god damn slap, nobody has slapped me before and I must ruin her for down grading me.

Jisoo POV

Oh no!! I can't lose my  pride like this which is supposed to be peaceful, God please touch this monsters heart.

I don't know why am suddenly speechless and strength less.

I cried my heart out as I gave him a begging look

"Kim Jisoo the world superwoman, why don't you just save yourself!!" He shouted

"Oh my God! Taehyung, please forgive me for the slap or what ever I have done, I will do anything you'll say please I'm begging you" I cried out as she gave this cute poppy look

"Awwn" he tuned as he got into the bed " I can't leave you after you slapped " he said as he pecked my lips.

My towel was already pulling off as I tried holding it up, he kissed me roughly in this wicked look his eyes where red already.

I moaned in tears as he devoured my lips, the kiss wasn't good at all and it made me uncomfortable although his lips where very soft and pinkish.

" Please stop you're hurting me" I cried as I gave a soft moan.

He wasn't giving me a listening ear, he was determined to force me because of the little thing I did to him

He was about pulling the already untied towel off my body as he suddenly stopped as if a spirit touched him.

He quietly got out of the bed and lay on the couch using my duvet to cover himself, I watched him in painful sob.

Thanks to whatever that made him change his mind, i can't sleep again I'm really scared right now I might sleep and he will easily take advantage of me.

I stood up from the bed and stopped the music as I wore my nightdress, I quietly tip toed to the door and tried pulling it open but it was locked.

Oh no I can't stay here any longer, I gotta sleep at the sitting room I could comfortably sleep there.

Early the next morning, I left the room back to mine and sadly showered as I thought about what happened last night.

I cried as I had my shower, few minutes later I was done bathing I brushed my took and wore a simple outfit.

I took my bag and phone as I trailed down the stairs, the TV was on and nobody was watching the soap opera that was on.

I heard a foot step trailing down the stairs, I turned to the direction and it was Aunt she was still on her white colored night gown.

"Hi aunt, how was your night?" I said in a slight smile

"It was good, hope you had a nice sleep?"she asked back making me remember my predicament

"It was fine" I replied

"Sooya what happened to your eyes?" She asked as she caressed my eyes

"What?" I asked back

"Your eyes are reddish and swollen as if you have been crying is something wrong?" She asked as I shooked my head in disagreement almost immediately

"Aunt, I'm just fine, guess is because of nightmares but I'm cool" I replied as I quickly faced the TV to avoid much
questions

"Tae will soon be up and your breakfast is almost ready" she said as I nodded.

The breakfast was set few minutes later, I walked to the dinning table and had a sit next to her.

We were waiting for the monster to come and join us, almost immediately he walked to the dinning and had a sit next to me.

I looked at him in awe as he gave me a scary look which made me turn my face immediately.

Taehyung POV

I kinda feel sorry for what I did to Jisoo but I'm not really sorry because she deserved to be punished for slapping me.

We quietly ate, I didn't even greet my Halmeoni...

We finished eating as Halmeoni helped Jisoo to make her hair.

"Halmeoni, which car will she go with?" I asked

"With your car of course, you guys should always go to school together" she replied

We both headed out of the mansion to the car park as we hopped in.

The drive was silent not until I passed our school.

"Taehyung you just passed our school" Jisoo said

"Babe we ain't going to school" he replied

" please just drop me in school and go where ever you wish to go" she said almost in tears

"nah, some of my friends are waiting for you" I replied as she gave me a shocked look.

Thank you for reading:)🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 103 24
โ™กโ€ขยฐโ€ขJisoo's POVโ€ขยฐโ€ขโ™ก I know that women will not back out โ—‹...................>โ—‹>>>>>>>>โ—‡ โ™กโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขใ€ŠI was not looking forward to theseใ€‹โ€ขโ—‹โ€ขโ™ก โ™กโ€ขโ—‹โ€ขใ€ŠNeither did...
850K 52.1K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 51.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...