Roommates by Fate, Lovers by...

Por notbitchyxsweet

In this book it takes place where two possessive asshole's finds it amusing to bully their roommate. Y/n hate... Más

Roommates by Fate, Lovers by Choice
1
2
4
5

3

29 1 0
Por notbitchyxsweet

I grabbed my phone and it was my brother.

I looked around and the guys must've left.

Y-hey fort.
Fort-hey uh are you good?
Y-uh yeah. Ahem so what's up?
Fort-mom wanted to know if you were going to come home for the spring break?
Y-um yeah ofc I am.
Fort-okay, we'll talk later.
Y-yeah bye.

I hung up the phone and I went to my bed. As I am laying down looking up at the ceiling. I can't help but wonder what would've happened if no came to the door or called my phone.

How close they were to me made me feel weird, a feeling I never felt before.

-Jacob Pov-

What in the actual fuck? Had our friends not came to the door I was going to fuck another dude.

This is crazy. I am not gay, in no type of way, but Y/n I don't know what happened but he looked so good. The fear he had when I looked at him made me want to dominate him.

What the hell am I saying.

now I am at Basket ball practice and Hardy had to go to his boxing class.

-Y/n Pov-

Y-haa~

I stroke myself faster thinking of them once more.

J-is this what get off, bent over on top of me while someone is fucking you from behind~

H-you look so filthy moving your body like that~

Y-Jake~ Kim~

I couldn't get them out my head, my back arched and my toes curled. I moaned loudly as my hand was filled with my semen.

I breathed heavily cleaning myself up. I sat up and I looked around relived that no one was in here.

-Hardy Pov-

I went back to the room, because I needed my boxing gloves. I walked in and I heard moaning, I thought it was Jacob with his girl but it was Y/n. His moans were like music to my ears. I got hard just as he said my name cumming from it. Before he sat up I left out the door.

I don't know what this feeling is but something feels different.

If it wasn't for Our friends coming to do who knows what would've happened.

Part of me was mad bc they came to door. Almost felt like I wanted Y/n. Which is crazy because I have a girlfriend.

I am trying to do better by her. Instead of cheating on her.

Now I am in the gym working out for my next match.

-Hours Later-

-Y/n Pov-

I wanted to clear my head, the best way to do that is cleaning and after that I am going to go on a nice walk.

Right now I am cleaning the tables listening to music. I am listening to my favorite groups Stray kids and Ateez.

Y-Say my name Say my name Say my name.

I sung to myself grabbing the broom doing the dance they did.

As I am dancing and cleaning freely I turned around seeing Sadie and Angel.

Y-oh. Sorry didnt see u.

S-ofc u didnt.

She says with a fake half ass smile.

A-what are you doing.

She says folding her arm.

Y-cleaning my dorm room? Can I help u with something?

S-no u can't. Where is the guys?

Y-why would I know that?

A-don't you live with them?

Y-yeah but that doesn't mean I know what they're doing with their lives, it's not like we are friends.

S-ofc ur right...because who in their right mind would want to be friends with a fag.

...

Y-im sorry?

S-u heard me? U probably think about Jacob? Wishing to be a girl so u could have him.

Y-if I wanted to be a girl so bad, I would just cut my dick off. But gladly I don't. Which is a good thing because I would HATE to be a stuck up self centered narcissist bitchy ass girl. Now your boyfriend is not here, would u like for me to leave a message, if not get out.

I said turning back around sweeping the floor. As I swept the floor I cleaned up my bed and the living room area.

I assume the girls since I didn't see them.

Soon I looked and it would be wrong if I didn't clean their side. So I grabbed the broom and some trash bags cleaning their beds and stuff.

***

Once I was done I smiled looking around the room. It smelt nice and in here and I felt better.

My smile dropped once I seen them both come through the door shirtless and sweaty.

H-u cleaned?

Y-uh, yeah I really didn't know why else to do.

J-thanks.

I nodded not really sure what to do. So I got up grabbing my things so I can go shower, but they blocked my way.

Y-um w-what are you doing?

H-where u going?

Y-t-to shower? I smell like cleaning supplies.

J-oh great, I need to shower as well.

H-I could use I got wash.

What is going on with them.

Y-I-I really dont think thats a good idea.

H-u don't have to be shy, I already seen what u want us to do.

He says smirking.

J-we can do it here or in the showers. I think we should go for the showers. I bet you would love the thrill of getting caught.

He said grabbing his things. I walked out the door and my heart skipped a beat as we entered the bathroom. No one was in there.

H-good.

I got undressed and I felt the gazes on me, watching me like a stripper on a pole.

I don't know why but this is making me feel good in a way.

H-look at u, I see u like being watched.

As I am washing my body I felt hands go around my waist.

J-very slippery. How slippery would it be for me to slide inside of you.

I can't believe this is actually happening right now.

H-why so shocked?

He says getting in my face lifting my chin making me look at him.

Hardy rubbed his thumb against my bottom lip. Sticking it in my mouth making me suck on it.

H-open your mouth.

I did as he said and he leaned in kissing me. His lips were so soft. I moaned in his mouth. As I felt his hand grab my c0ck.

H-small but grab-able~

J-open your legs~

He says wrapping his big arms around me. I did as he said I felt him slid in between my thighs.

J-now close them and keep them closed~

I did as he said once more. Hardy grabbed my throat with one and with his other, he grabbed my hair making me look at him.

H-mm~ you look so dirty right now~

I could feel Jacob thrust between my legs as he grabs mine and his c0ck~

I moaned loudly and Hardy kissed me roughly. I never been kissed like this before. My head was beginning to feel fuzzy. I needed to breathe.

Y-Haa~

Jacob grabbed the back of my neck. Hardy grabbed my hand and he looked at me.

H-keep your eyes on me~

I stroked him as he mad me look at him.

J-fuck im cumming~

Soon we came breathing heavily as the water dripped down on all of us.

Jacob grabbed me from my waist from behind and kissed the back of my head going to shower for real this time, and Hardy grabbed my waist from the front and kissed my forehead.

He left doing the same. I was still trying to wrap my head around it all.

I watched as our semen went down the drain washing my body.

I am still confused about it all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4M 92.8K 34
It started with an assignement for school. Shadow a parent for a month. Sounds easy right? Wrong. Levy Newark just wanted the month to be ove...
11.8K 161 8
JUST SOME ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE ONESHOTS OF MY FAVE SHIP PUNKFLOWER
783K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 58.3K 20
Book 1 Alexzander was a normal boy, well as normal as you can get with two dead parents, and an aunt who believes all of her suffering is your fault...