Zodiac Fairytales

Bởi Zodifan

14 zodiacs of villains and hero's get summoned into a house to improve the relationships between villains and... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 37

104 5 7
Bởi Zodifan

                                                                                   Pisces

Finally it was time to launch the grand plan, the grand plan to stop her father from killing some of the zodiacs and all the villains. 

Pisces would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous, but she would also be lying if she said she wasn't excited. She was ready to prove to her father (And to Leo but she didn't want to admit it) that she was ready to take over her own kingdom. 

Leo had been in charge of the whole plan and Pisces had been fawning over her the whole time, in fact the first thing Scorpio said to her when Libra's siblings stopped yelling at him was "Are you a couple yet?"

"Alright everyone! Lets go capture some royals" Leo exclaimed joyfully and clapped her hands together. Everyone yelled out a cheer except Scorpio and Libra who were still extremely confused as Aquarius explained the plan again. 

Pisces looked over at Leo and smiled at her, she was really perfect. She could stare at her for hours, and she had already stared at her for hours. 

"Oh my gosh everyone just decided to fall in love at the same time didn't they" Capricorn groaned and hit Pisces over the head to wake her up from her daydreams. 

"Sorry what?" Pisces asked and turned around to face Capricorn. The older girl sighed and pinched her nose for a few seconds before looked back at Pisces. 

"I need your help on the ship" Capricorn answered and Pisces nodded. She felt a bit sorry for Capricorn, she was surrounded by all these couples or future couples and she just wanted friends. 

Pisces followed Capricorn and they both jumped onto the ship. Capricorn showed Pisces what she needed help with and gave her the instructions before she wandered off to fix something else. 

Pisces looked over to Capricorn and frowned, she must be lonely.

Surrounded by couples or people with crushes they were constantly raving about must be hard for someone who didn't want to date. Or Pisces was thinking about this all wrong and Capricorn didn't mind, but she had a feeling that wasn't the case. 

Pisces had been the third wheel to her best friend and her boyfriend when she was younger, she absolutely hated seeing them flirt and kiss all the time. Capricorn surely hated all the couples. 

Once Pisces was finished which only took a few minutes she walked over to Capricorn. 

Capricorn looked up and smiled politely before turning back to the tangled ropes. 

"Hello Cap" Pisces greeted. Capricorn smiled and greeted her back before asking what she needed. 

"Well it's a bit weird" Pisces admitted a little sheepishly. Capricorn gave her a look to make her continue speaking before untangling the knot in the rope. 

"Do you............" Pisces started but didn't finish, she was to worried that Capricorn would react badly. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Capricorn demanded her to continue. Pisces still stayed silent before Capricorn leant over and poked her in the ribs. 

"Do you hate the fact that everyone is starting to date people?" Pisces blurted out and covered her mouth in horror, she hadn't meant to say it like that. 

Capricorn stayed silent for a moment before bursting into laughter. Pisces blushed as Capricorn laughed and she quickly turned away from the older girl. 

"Why would I hate it?" Capricorn asked once she had finished laughing at Pisces's ridiculous question. Pisces mumbled something so quiet Capricorn couldn't hear so the older girl leaned in a little closer and managed to hear "Lovey dovey around you" from Pisces. 

"Say that again, I only heard the last part" Capricorn smiled. 

"I thought you would hate everyone being lovey dovey around you" Pisces repeated. Her cheeks were hot with embarrassment and every word had to be forced out of her throat, she hadn't felt this terrified asking out Leo. 

"Well I don't like it, but I wont force everyone to stop" Capricorn answered truthfully and grinned appreciatively. 

"Besides you and Leo aren't very lovey, neither is Scorpio and Libra now that we know they're a couple. Its Cancer and Gemini that are constantly climbing on top of each other, and I think Aries and Aquarius will be like that too" Capricorn added. 

"Well me and Leo aren't really a couple just yet, she wanted a date first and we never managed to go on the date" Pisces explained. 

"Finally someone else who thinks you need a date or two before becoming official, you scored a good one Pisces" Capricorn complimented and patted Pisces's shoulder teasingly. 

Pisces looked at the older girl and smiled brightly, she was glad Capricorn didn't absolutely hate it. 

"Whew, I was worried you would kill me for being in love or something" Pisces laughed and Capricorn rolled her eyes. 

"I don't hate love, I just don't want a relationship" she smiled and proudly held up her untangled ropes. 

"Is everyone ready yet?" Leo yelled from the land and Capricorn and Pisces turned towards the yell. Capricorn turned back to Pisces with a sly grin and made an inappropriate comment which earned her a smack from the younger princess. 

Capricorn continued saying inappropriate things while Pisces began yodeling to drown her out. This yodel and inappropriate comments made it all the way off the ship and towards where Leo was standing. 

"But surely you would?" Capricorn laughed while Pisces yodeled and covered her ears so she couldn't hear the older princess speak. 

Leo raised an eyebrow and nodded at Capricorn before walking away grinning. Pisces blushed a dark red and Capricorn grinned. 

"Well she thinks she would --" Capricorn tried to comment but was cut off when Pisces hit her over the head with a fake fish she found laying on the ground. 

"Alright everyone we don't have time to waste dilly dallying! Let's stop this stupid war before anyone dies! How have we not left yet I've given this speech like three times?" Leo yelled and everyone began preparing to leave again. 

Capricorn and Sagittarius swung onto the ship and began to set sail while Pisces waved goodbye to them. 

Leo came up from behind Pisces and whispered "boo" into the older girls ear. Pisces jumped and wheeled around to face the villain child. 

"So what was that conversation with Capricorn?" Leo questioned with a cheeky smile. Pisces groaned and covered her ears and began yodeling again. 

Leo clamped her hand over Pisces's mouth and whispered for her to shut up. 

"Stop doing that, I know you can sing really well but your screaming is awful" Leo groaned and Pisces stopped. 

Leo gave her a half hearted smile and looked down nervously. 

Pisces frowned and reached out to take Leo's hand. 

"What's wrong?" she asked and Leo pulled her hand away. 

"I'm just worried the plan wont work. And there's something else I'm worried about" Leo admitted. 

"The plan will work, I'm sure of it" Pisces reassured her and rubbed her hands supportively on Leo's back. 

Leo smiled and looked Pisces in the eyes for a few second before leaning forward to whisper something. 

"I'm sorry we never got the date" she whispered before leaning back and waiting for Pisces to react. 

Pisces stayed silent for a few seconds before smiled and taking Leo's hand again. 

"Do you still want to?" she asked. Leo looked down for a minute and stayed silent. Pisces began to worry before Leo looked back up. 

"Of course I do" she answered and kissed Pisces's hand. 

Pisces felt a smile creep across her face and she blushed. 

Pisces and Leo both leaned forward to kiss each other, it was a perfect moment with just the two of them before "Hey we forgot some- oh my gosh how do I keep doing this?" Sagittarius questioned and walked away almost immediately after he had seen the two girls. 

Pisces and Leo both leaned back and giggled, their romantic first kiss moment had been ruined, but neither of them were upset. 

"Date after the war?" Leo asked. 

"Date after the war" Pisces confirmed and kissed Leo's hand before walking away. 

Another chapter that took me ages to write. So wonderful readers turns out I'm slightly stupid and decided to start two new books on the same day, one to Ao3 and one to wattpad. 

Also I don't like shouting out my own works, it feels a bit self centered to me. But all my Ao3 stuff is quite a bit darker than my wattpad stuff so if you want dark stuff please check it out. The only reason I haven't talked about my Ao3 stuff on here very much is because it's all fanfiction for a show called Teen Wolf, which is an excellent show and I recommend. 

But please if you could check out my Ao3 account I would really appreciate some feedback, it's under Zodifan just like my wattpad account. 

And now about my new Wattpad story, it's a concept I don't think I've seen before or don't remember seeing in a story. It is a twist on the actual legends, so no reborn into new bodies in the book. 

The new wattpad book called Origins will contain darker themes like Cannibalism, murder, assassins, probably mentions of rape too and many more other things, Greeks weren't exactly the loveliest bunch of people. 

Alright I'm done going on about my books and I won't say anything more this chapter except for Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.7K 42 26
The Zodiacs go on adventures, make friendships, make relationships,and enemies.
4.4K 90 12
Once upon a time, the zodiacs were born to either villains, heroes, or royalty. Six zodiacs were trained to become villains, while the other six were...
31K 1.2K 46
Four schools, twelve challenges, one winner A story about twelve students who got picked to represent their schools in a tournament, which takes plac...
14K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...