Sweeney and nellies little la...

By johnnydeppfreak

Just one shots about Sweeney and Mrs. lovett's daughter. I ship Sweenett so much. Let me know if you like it... More

Welcome, our little lamb
No more
Sing like an angel
I got you love
Safe in our arms
Dont be so quick to anger
Bloody nightmare
Hair love
Sick lamb
Accidents happen
Finding the bakehouse

You are beautiful

45 2 1
By johnnydeppfreak

@ActuallyAjax, this is for you. Imagine- Melanie has been self harming and keeping it from her parents. Until one day, Sweeney finds one of his razors missing. I usually don't write oneshots like this because it makes me sad but I didn't want to disappoint. If this makes you feel uncomfortable, feel free to skip this one. But for those of you who do read this, hope you enjoy. 

It was early in the morning, around 10:00 am and the Todds were getting ready to open their shops. They had been making good money, Sweeney shaving his clients and Mrs. Lovett serving delicious meat pies to her customers. Years ago, her pies were absolutely disgusting, and she knew it. But she still sold them. But after the whole, you know, killing customers and then baking them into pies fiasco, Mrs. Lovett, with the help of Melanie, decided to not only serve meat pies, but also dessert pies. Chocolate, fruit filled, custard, all types of sweet and tasty pies. That was more Melanie's forte, and Mrs. Lovett was so proud that she was her little helper. 

Sweeney was dusting off his chair, waiting for clients to arrive to be shaven. No, not killed, SHAVEN! They stopped killing years ago, for the sake of Melanie. They didn't want her to be involved in something so horrible, she was too sweet and precious for that. 

After Sweeney dusted off his chair, he walked over to his vanity, and opened up his box of razors. Shiny, metal, razors, that once dripped precious rubies after slicing the flesh of his clients. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes darkened slightly when he noticed that one of the razors, was missing. His jaw clenched and his knuckles turned white as he gripped the box before slamming it shut. Nobody takes Sweeney's razors and gets away with it. Now he knew his customers didn't take them. He would make sure they would walk out the door as soon as they paid, so it couldn't be them. 

Did someone sneak in his shop in the middle of the night and take them? No, that would be obvious. He has a bell on the top of the door frame that rang whenever the door opened, so it couldn't be that. 

Could it possibly be his wife, or his daughter? Why would they want the razor? He just had to find out for himself. He raced towards the door, turning the sign from open to close and marching his way downstairs. He tried to remain calm, but knowing himself, that was very hard to do. Sweeney was known to have a very bad temper, sometimes cussing up a storm, or clenching his fists so hard, his nails would dig and break the skin. 

At the sound of footsteps entering the pie shop, Mrs. Lovett looked over her shoulder and saw her husband looking a little, distressed to say the least. She wiped her hands clean on the rag before walking towards him, her hands hesitantly but gently resting on his shoulders to try and ease the tension. He didn't flinch or pull back, just stood there, unsure of what to say. 

"What's the matter, Mr. T? Aren't you going to open your shop?" She asked and Sweeney bit the inside of his cheek, his hands slowly moving to hold her hips, shaking his head. 

"I was going to, pet, but I opened my razor box, and noticed that one of them was missing. You didn't happen to take one, did you?" He asked a little quietly and Mrs. Lovett immediately shook her head.

"Of course not, darling. I would never take your razors, unless I asked for permission and you said yes. But I have no need for them. I can close my shop for now and we can go ask Melanie and see if she knows about the missing razor." Sweeney's eyes filled with worry, but he nodded his head in agreement. He really hoped that Melanie didn't take his razor, but then again, why would she? Did she really have a reason to?

Mrs. Lovett pecked his lips before making her to the door and she switched her sign to "Sorry, we are closed" and they walked out of the kitchen, into the living room and then made their way to Melanie's room. They didn't know if she was still sleeping but she was usually up by 8:00 or so. So for her to not be up right now, it was a little weird. When they got to the door, they could hear faint crying and that just made them more concerned.

Sweeney glanced at Mrs. Lovett who nodded her head and he knocked on the door. "Lamb, can we come in?" He asked softly and there was a sniffle. They glanced at each other again, their hearts dropping. Why was she crying? Was everything alright? Didn't sound like it was.

"Y-yes..." was all she said and Sweeney slowly opened the door, walking in with his wife. Melanie was laying in her bed, curled up on her side with tears staining her cheeks. Her eyes were red and puffy, her arm draped over her waist. She looked really upset, but why? Finding the razor could wait. Right now, she was more important.

"Oh love, what's got you so down?" Nellie said softly as she knelt down in front of her, placing a hand on her cheek. Melanie didn't answer as more tears silently fell down her cheeks. She shifted slightly, and Sweeney noticed something red on her wrist. He knelt down beside Nellie and before he could reach for her wrist, she pulled back and curled up even tighter, holding her hand to her chest. 

"N-no... I-I don't want you to see..." She sobbed silently, the concern now clearly evident in her parents eyes. Sweeney brushed a strand of hair out of her face, his fingertips tracing her forehead. 

"Honey, you're scaring us... please let me see your arm." He spoke quietly and she sniffled, her hands beginning to shake. But she listened to her father and she slowly extended her hand out to him. As he took it into his hands, he pulled back the sleeve of her silky robe and his eyes widened in horror. Littered on her arm, were red cuts, with dried blood covering them. Mrs. Lovett covered her mouth in shock, her eyes welling up. What did she do to herself? 

"I'm u-ugly daddy... I am absolutely ugly..." she cried as Sweeney very gently ran his hand over the cuts, which made her hiss, since they still stung. Sweeney reached forward and cupped his face in her hands, using his thumbs to try and wipe away her tears, but they just kept falling. 

"You are not ugly, dove. Not at all. You are absolutely beautiful, and I don't know why you think you aren't. Why did you do this yourself? Did someone say something to you?" He asked and she covered her arm with her sleeve, her body trembling with fear. She knew her parents were trying their best to console her, but remembering what was said to her, it was awful. Mrs. Lovett quickly left the room, then came back with a rag dipped in cold water. She knelt down and gently took her arm in her hands and dabbed the cuts with the rag. Melanie tried not to coil back, but again, the cuts stung, even though they were no longer bleeding.

"No, n-no one said anything to me. I just look at myself in the mirror, a-and... I just feel ugly. I don't think I am pretty like the girls I see walking through town, or like I am worthy of being loved..." she trailed off as she reached under her pillow, pulling out the missing razor, which now had dried blood on it. But Sweeney didn't care about that. It could easily be cleaned up, and right now, his daughter was the priority. Always has been, and always will be. 

"I- I took your razor when you two went to the market... I just couldn't take it anymore... the pain was too much... I am so sorry..." She choked on her tears and Sweeney carefully took the razor from her hands before sliding it into his holster clipped to his belt, and sat down on the edge of the bed. 

"Come here, my love..." he whispered and Melanie slowly sat up in bed, Sweeney wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to his chest. Nellie sat down on the opposite side of her daughter, and ran her fingers through her hair, her other hand reaching down and holding Melanie's. 

"You have nothing to apologize for, dearie. You were hurting emotionally, and that breaks my heart. You are a wonderful, beautiful, smart young woman and you are our daughter. Were you afraid to come tell us how you were feeling?" Nellie asked and Melanie nodded. Sweeney kept her in his arms as he looked down at her, pressing his lips to her forehead. 

"Mel, don't be afraid to tell us how you are feeling. As your parents, we want the best for you and we want you to feel loved. You mean the absolute world to us, you're our little girl. Your heart is pure, you are beautiful both inside and outside. Seeing those cuts on your arm, that absolutely tears me apart." Now Sweeney's eyes were filling with tears, a couple managing to escape and fall down his cheeks. Melanie hugged him tightly as she buried her face in his chest, shaking in his arms. 

"D-don't cry... I-I'm so sorry I took your razor and got blood on it..." She cried and Sweeney looked down at her, taking her face in his hands and looking into her eyes. 

"Baby girl, blood on my razor is the least of my worries. It is easily fixable. But right now, I want you to stop saying you're ugly. I want you to feel loved, to feel that you are beautiful, just like your mother and I want you to stop being so hard on yourself. Can you do that for us?" He asked and Melanie sniffled, moving her face from his chest and resting her head against his shoulder. She slowly nodded her head, and Sweeney kissed her forehead, letting it linger. 

"That's our girl. We will help you get through this, I promise. You. are. beautiful." Nellie smiled through tears and Melanie squeezed her hand, closing her eyes as they embraced each other. Melanie harming herself was a one time thing. She would not do it again, not now, not ever. She knew her parents meant what they said and it would take her time to believe it herself. 

But she would try. Not just for her parents, but for herself. She was beautiful. In every way possible. 

Hi guys! I know this one is a little short and I know this one is a little triggering. So I am in need of some fluff. If you guys have any requests, feel free to message me! I am trying to get into writing more often!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 149 32
When his world crumbles down, Sweeney Todd is given a second chance. Will he be able to escape his destiny?
11.8K 434 21
Short Sweenett story... What if Mrs Lovett knew much more about Mr Todd's past then he first thought. What if she was in fact closer to his family t...
80.9K 1.4K 26
I wanna do this since I love the movie and there's so many scenes of them! I really suggest you guys to watch it! It's adorable! I would be adding so...
6.4K 196 18
Hiii so I'm gonna do Spoby One shots! Hope you like themm :) byeeee! make sure you follow me!