The Other Original ▸ Kol Mika...

By WriteYourDreams0821

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOING A RE-WRITTEN VERSION CALLED WILD WILD LOVE IT'S ON MY PAGE. | So heres the deal... More

The Other Original (TVD & The Originals, Kol Mikaelson love Fanfic)
1. Meeting them
2. Bringing out the dead
3. Dangerous Liaisons
4. All my children
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER :'-(
5. 1912
6. Heart Of Darkness
7. Do Not Go Gentle
8. Growing Pains
9. Explanation
10. The Rager (Part 1)
Author's note
11. Extra
12. The Rager {Part 2}
13. Working with the Scooby Gang
New story
I am soooo happy
Some fun (Sneak Peek)
Author's note:
15. No, I won't.
RE-WRITTEN
SEQUEL info
POSTED
New Klaus AU

Please don't kill me....

3.1K 46 7
By WriteYourDreams0821

So some of you might've seen this coming.

But The Other Original has been discontinued. I'm am truly deeply sorry, I love this book with all my heart. It was my first story, but I don't have any inspiration for it. I might re-start it in a few weeks but I don't like in the direction its going. I feel forced to update and I don't want Wattpad to seem like a job that I have to do.

Vote and comment if you want me to re-start this book or just leave it discontinued. But I swear, if someone steals my idea, nu uh. Lol.

If I do re-start I might change Amber's name and face claim. I don't really think Julianne Hough looks good with Kol. So yaa. If people want me to re-start, vote, comment telling me to do so. And I'll re-start in a couple weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 386 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
14.2K 209 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
7.1K 168 21
,,My name is Hailey Carter-Mikaelson.When I was little, Rebekah found me by the side of a road and saved me. She was like a mother and an older siste...
67K 1.7K 37
𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙡...