๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š— ๐š˜๐š...

By SuperGrays

๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š—-๐™ด๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™พ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š... More

Introduction
Cast
Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/N

Chapter One

336 15 3
By SuperGrays

Previously: "Let's re-do this," the blonde standing with the younger boy finally spoke up, "I'm Katie Alura Queen," she introduced herself, "These are my siblings; Thomas Robert Queen, Astra Moria Queen, their twins," she pointed to the dark head kids who just stared at Kara "That's Danielle Thea Queen, my twin sister," she pointed to the girl who was standing across from Kara "and this is our younger brother Stephen Wilson Queen" she ruffle the kids blonde hair.

"She didn't need to know our middle names," Thomas said to his younger sister.

"Wait..." Kara paused "Queen? As in Oliver Queen?" she looked at the five.

"Yeah, our father is Oliver Queen," Astra spoke, she had only stared at Kara since she saw Kara land on the balcony, "and like my sister said," she stepped up to Kara "We're your kids..."

"Oh...Okay..." Kara nodded then turned and looked at the "What about you two?"

"My name is Nova Snow-Allen," the girl introduced herself "and this is my twin brother Henry Snow-Allen" she pointed at her brother "Our parents are Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow" she said knowing Kara was already putting the pieces together.

"Can you run a DNA test on them?" Kara asked Alex who nodded. Thomas groaned rolling his eyes, in the matter of seconds he was out and back holding multiple vials containing blood and papers, he handed them to Alex, she read over the papers one by one.

"Yep," Alex nodded "Their yours and whoever this Oliver Queen guy is," she told her sister handing Kara the paper.

"Yeah," Kara sighed "Those are Barry and Caitlin kids too" she said "We should head over to Earth One and see if they can get you home" she looked at the kids.

"Jeez, your already trying to get us out the way" Thomas scoffed.

"I'm not trying to get rid of you," Kara told him "I just have...I just want to help you all get home, I'm sure your parents are worried about you" she told him.

"What year is it?" Nova asked out of nowhere.

"2017," J'onn came into the room.

"Grandpa J'onn!" The younger boy Stephen finally spoke with smile on his face.

Alex laughed but stopped once J'onn sent her a glare, "You made me a grandpa" J'onn pointed at Kara.

"Oh my goodness," Astra said "We're in the Great Depression," she said.

"Actually that was started in 1929 and ended in 1941" Winn said walking up to them "and who is this?" he asked eyeing the kids.

"Those five are my kids and those two are Barry's kids" Kara told Winn.

"And I know what year that Great Depression was in," Astra told Winn "Aunt Alex told us stories of mom in 2016 and her boyfriend Mon-El, and it was suddenly the Great Depression all over again  for mom and she was moping a lot" she added with a bit of a laugh.

"Okay! I am not moping! I am grieving!" Kara said defensively, "Now, we have to get to Earth-1"she said and J'onn tossed her the extrapolator.

"Thought you might need it" he told her with a nod. Kara nodded back and pressed the button and a blue breach.

"Uh..." Henry spoke "In our time breaches are yellow and we can access them using technology in our arms" he told them, he had been taking notes on what was different from the future.

"That sounds awesome!" Winn gushed "Can I see?" he asked.

"Winn" Kara shook her head. "Never mind" Winn cleared his throat.

"Alright let's do this" Kara said to herself and stepped through first.

After everyone stepped through the breached closed "I am so the cool aunt" Alex said with a smile on her face.

****

Earth-1: Star City — Arrow bunker

A breach opened up catching all of team arrow off guard, but they were ready so with weapons already in their hands and Oliver holding his bow and arrow ready to shoot at the person who was coming through.

Kara came through the breach and everyone relaxed seeing the blonde step out, "Whoa," Kara said "Is that how you greet all of your guest?" she asked.

"Only if they're a threat," Oliver responded dryly. "Not that it's not good to see you but why are you here?" Felicity asked her.

"I need to speak with Oliver," Kara said staring at Oliver.

"About what?" Thea asked "Please don't say alien invasion" she said.

"No," Kara chuckled, then everyone came through the breach "Uh..." Kara was trying to figure out how to tell them."

"Who are they?" Oliver asked.

"Meet our kids," Kara chuckled nervously seeing the looks on everyone's faces, Oliver just stared at her "From the future" she added.

"What do you mean 'our' kids?" Curtis asked.

"Uh...Oliver and I have kids from the future..." she told them.

"There's a room this way," Oliver told Kara motioning his head for her to follow him and she nodded "Do you all mind just staying there?" Oliver asked the kids who just stared at him has if all their emotions on Earth-38 had stayed there "Please don't touch anything," he added then turned to his team who already understood his commands without words.

Oliver nodded and walked off "You should probably contact Barry," Kara told them "This includes him and Caitlin."

"Kara" Oliver whispered under his breath knowing she could hear him.

Kara just nodded and walked quickly to catch up to Oliver, he held the door to the napping area (not sure if they have any rooms in the bunker but it gives them a place to talk so...) Kara walked in first and Oliver behind her shutting the door behind him.

"Explain" he told her instantly.

"What do you want me to say?" Kara asked "One minute I'm at home next minute I have five kids with Oliver Queen" she told him with a serious face.

Oliver had never seen her with a serious face unless they fighting, he's only met her once but still she's never had a serious face anytime he's seen her.

"What about...?"

"We already did DNA test" Kara cut him off, "I have the papers," she said, handing them to him.

Oliver read over the papers and let out a sigh, "So you and I have kids together?" he asked and she nodded.

"What are you Felicity going to do about it?" she looked at him.

"Oh...we broke up..." Oliver cleared his throat, "Oliver I'm sorry," she said sitting on the little bed.

"No it's fine, it's about time I move on anyways" he said, "What about you and your boyfriend?" he asked as he sat on the bed next to her.

"He...uh...died," Kara said, she hadn't thought of Mon-El at all since she met the kids.

"I'm sorry," Oliver told her.

"No it's not your fault," she told him giving him a small smile.

The two just stared into each others eyes, then there was a knock on the door "Come in," Oliver said.

"Mom, dad," a younger boys head popped through "Uncle Barry and Aunt Cait is here," he told them.

"Thanks Stephen," Kara gave the younger boy a smile as she stood up walking to the door.

****

So my internet is starting to mess up so I'll stop the chapter right here. and sorry for the recap, it seemed long to me dk about u all but if it did sorry.

Word Count: 1255
Published: April 18, 2024

Hope you enjoyed!

~ SuperGrays ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 97
๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
63.2K 1.6K 30
Story about Meredith being in the army, but gets injured badly and goes to Seattle grace for treatment. What happens if Meredith is so badly injured...
673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...