๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ) โœฆ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰...

By V4ndal1sm

ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ˆ(๐˜ผ)
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐“†ฉ๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉแฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐‘.๐“†ช
VOTING. (closed)
๐“†ฉ๐‘ฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘เฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘๐„บ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉ๐‘แฑ™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐€ค.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐‘.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปฦป.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปเฉฉ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦปแ”ฏ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป5.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๊˜ฆ.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐ค™.๐“†ช
๐“†ฉฦป๐„บ.๐“†ช

๐“†ฉ๐‘๐€ค.๐“†ช

520 27 42
By V4ndal1sm

°

°

°

HISS.

The girl took in a sharp breath as the water hit the wound on her arm. It stung like hell. She was still sitting in the same place as before, with Ben sitting next to her, her arm on his lap. At the moment, he was cleaning the blood from around the wound. He found all sorts of things that he needed to bandage up the wound, and he immediately got to it.

SMASH.

"Aye look, another weapon!"      Aiden yelled out as he smashed a glass bottle against the wall, making glass shards fly everywhere. Tyler snapped at the idiotic blonde kid.          "Hey watch it! You should've done that in the bathroom, now there's glass everywhere!"

"I-I'll get the broom."

The girl burried her head into her knees as she tried to keep quiet, but couldnt help and let out few hisses and whines here and there. Ben next to her tried to be as gentle as he could, but he really needed to wipe the blood away to make sure it didnt get infected or anything. Her knees were still pulled up to her chest, as she lifted her head up a bit to see what the others were doing. Ashlyn was sitting in the corner alone, the twins were collecting any sort of weapon looking things they could find, and Logan was cleaning up the mess Aiden made, while the blonde stood at the side, watching him. It was a mess... But atleast it was quiet.

Ashlyn stood up from her seat on the ground, before she walked over to her sister and Ben who sat on the couch, and sat on the empty spot next to the girl. It was still quiet, which the brunette was glad for. Finally some peac-

"I never took you for the leader type."          She spoke too soon..     The two girls lifted their head up to see Aiden standing infront of them, while Ben was starting to wrap the girls arm in a bandage.        "I'm not.. But our parents are."           At the mention of her parents, the girl zooned out. Were their parents running from these monsters too? Are they home?              "Your parents?"

"They're both from the military."      Ashlyn stated with a monotone voice, not even looking at the kid, her focus on her sisters wounds and bruises.       "Ah I get it. So you're used to being told what to do in a situation like this."   

Well obviously not a situation like this dude-

"So you also know self defense?"       He seemed genuinely curious, but the redhead couldnt care less to asnwer.        "I've took a few kick-boxing classes.. And Ry went to taekwondo classes when she was younger.."       The brunette girl only nodded her head, but her focus was now on her fixed and bandaged up arm. Her eyes travelled to the tall brown haired boy next to her, and smiled at him. "Thanks, Ben. You're pretty good at this."      The boy just nodded, and started packing away the stuff he used, happy that he got complimented.

"Lol yeah, he's used to patching me up."

Aiden blurted out as he sat down on the ground, infront of the two girls.       "...From?"       Rylee asked with genuine worry in her voice, but the kid just grinned up at her.     "Mm, various things? Skateboard tricks, rock climbing, hiking, jumping off tall places, stuff like that?"

The two girls looked at eachother before they sweatdropped, and Ashlyn slowly stood up.       "How many of these do we have?"      She asked Taylor as she approached her and her Tyler.      "Uh, 8 including the ones we're taking off right now."

Then there would be enough for all of them. 

"It's been quiet for a while now.. D-do you think the monsters are gone?"          The young girl only sighed as she closed her eyes, and rubbed her temples. God it was hurting really bad. She felt something being put down by her side. She opened her eyes, only to see a bottle of water, and when looking up, she saw Ben sitting back down next to her. The took the bottle in her hands, as she murmured a small thanks to the boy, before she almost chugged down the entire bottle.       Where the hell did he even get this... Meh.

"They're... still outside the door."     Ashlyn took a deep breath before she continued.       "I can hear them but.. Not in a normal way."       The redheaded girl finished her sentence, before she went back to her sister, and sat back down. Rylee gave the water bottle to her, which she gladly took, taking a sip.

"What do you mean?"

Pulling the water bottle away feom her lips, she gave it back to her sister, and continued.         "...Remember when we told you guys that we have sensitive ears? Well more like I have sensitive hearing.."          The blonde boy let out a big 'Oh'.       "Ohh that's right! So you guys can hear them moving outside or something?"

"Sort of.. Well not Rylee, anyway. She just has sensitive ears. Anyways, they make a.. certain sound that I don't think you guys can hear."       Ashlyn murmured out.       "Can you get to the point?"            Tyler snapped as the young girl gave him a glare, but then looked away.        She's trying you jerk.

"The thing is, because of how loud everything is to me, I hear... phantom noises as a side effect. Sounds that aren't really there. In the Sorrel Weed house I thought I was hearing a phantom noise and when I saw the monster.. I believed it was just a type of hallucination."

"But then it grabbed my sister."

Tyler didnt look pleased with this answer, a scowl on his face.     "A hallucination that grabbed your sister and injured her, and that all of us had seen? And you thought it wasn't real?"     The two sisters glared at the boy as Rylee tried to hold herself back from throwing the water bottle at him.

"-no nevermind. It doesn't matter right now. What i'm getting at is that-"

"I can hear them and locate them when you guys can't."

It was silent after that. No one said a thing, and it would of had stayed that way if Aiden didnt come with his stupid questions.        "Can Rylee feel them too?"

At this, everyone faced the brunette girl, who sweatdropped at all of their stares. She knew her sister wouldnt answer for her, so with a deep sigh, she opened her mouth.

"No.. I mean, i can feel them when they are close, but I usually just.. see them in an instant."      This didnt seem to answer their questioning gazes, so she continued.     "Whenever I feel that they are close, I become uncomfortable in any place I'm at. Let it be my room, our house, school..  Actually just anywhere I feel their presence.. But i always thought they were just hallucinations, or that I had anxiety. "       She spoke as she fiddled with her fingers, picking at the skin by her nails.

"And what do you mean by 'seeing them in an instant'?"       God, does this boy ever stop asking stupid questions?..        The girl looked back at Aiden, before she spoke again.       "I already told you I start feeling uncomfortable when I feel like I'm close to them.. But when I go even closer towards that feeling, I see their eyes."

"Their eyes?"     Logan asked back with raised eyebrows.

"Mhm.. A pair of white lifeless eyes in every inch of the place I'm in. Let the eyes be on anything, furniture, carpets, windows, courtains, mirrors.. Really just anything."

"And they are all looking at me."

It was silent once again after that, and they all wished it stayed like that, but Tyler broke it.     "So what's the plan then? Use your magic hearing and her magic seeing to save the day?"       And that was it.

Rylee threw the bottle.

SMACK.

"HEY WHAT THE HE-"      He paused as the girl gave him a look, and with a scowl on his face, he sat back down on the ground next to his twin.

"No... -well yes but later. I think we should stay here for now so we can rest and prepare ourselves. Once we go outside, there's no telling what we'll encounter. And let's not leave the living room. If something happens, I don't want us to be split up. There isn't much we can do right now, so do some mental exercises."      She finished her.. small.. speech.

"Mental exercises?"

"Imagining yourself in certain situations and seeing how you will react to them."     She stopped for a second and leaned her head on her smaller sisters shoulder.     "Any time you aren't asleep, that's what you should be doing."

Resting her back agaisnt the couch, she closed her eyes and breathed out. She was too tired to keep listening to their bickering, and slowly put Bens earphones back into her ear, and started a song. Letting her sister get comfortable on her shoulder, the brunette girl too, leaned her head on the person next to her, which was Ben. He didnt say anything, of course, and just let the girl get comfortable against him.

The last thing she remembered and felt, was a warm hand holding her much smaller and colder ones. And she fell asleep.

GROAN.

The girl sat up just as quickly as she opened her eyes. Taking in her surroundings, she noticed that.. She was back in her room. Whipping her head around, she looked out of her opened window, only to see that the sky was back to its normal colour.. Her eyes widened as she stood up, and ran into her bathroom, only to immediately throw up into the toilet. 

Washing her face, the girl looked up into the mirror. The bruises on her neck, and the wound on her arm was gone, but she could still feel it throbbing with pain.. Taking it infront of her face, she inspected it..       Interesting.

Memories of the night came back. The phantoms, the bus, the Sorrel Weed house. Just thinking back to it made her head ache with pain.       Just what was going on... 

"RYLEE?!"       She whipped her head up at the sound of yelling her name, and went running out of her room, into the halls, only to see the whole group running towards her.

"WOAH SLOW DOWN-"

She yelled as Taylor came jumping on her, making her fall on her ass as Taylor suffocated her. The brunette girl clawed at the twin girls arm, trying to make her let go, but she just hugged her tighter.     "Oh god I'm so glad everyone is okay!"

GASP.

"Tay.."    Tyler called out, but the girl didnt hear.              "TAYLOR! Let her go, the girl can't breathe!"

PAUSE....

"AH I'M SO SORRY!-"

Finally..

°

°

°

A/N) YEAAAHHHH CHAP 10 OUT <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 721 65
๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐˜ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠนโ‚Šโ‹† โŸข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
23.2K 968 25
You and your father moved to Alto, Georgia because your dad got a new job. Moving means a new school, friends, a new everything. A fresh start. _____...
11.4K 189 15
this is a school bus graveyard AU I made where after tylers death, it began a chain of deaths until it was only down to a very guilty feeling ashlyn...
50.3K 1.7K 50
Do I have to describe this well... okay.... so you are a mommy issue kid who hates your mom after she tried to unalive you 7times (she's in jail btw)...