Mahisakshi : Love to Cherrish

By RenuAhirrao

If you love this couple❀... then just peep in HAPPY READING ❀ More

CAST...
Meeting....
Friends... 😊
scolding.. 😢
Join Us???
BasketballπŸ€
Mission : mahisakshi ❀
is it LOVE??
What if ???
Truth or dare
LOVE❀???
Dinner.. at Rawat House
Mind-Word...
Promise.. 🀞
problem..?
Gadbad...
First Date πŸ’• and unknown caller...
Bhabhi's... ☺
What's the Truth..? 🀨
is she is our Bhabhi..?
where is cheeku...?
searching.... 🧐
talk to me... 😣
sorry... ❀
khurafati.. πŸ˜›
Accident....
Hospital....
Operation.....
out of danger...
truth....
Birthday....
Birthday gift...
we are in relationship....
This is not Acceptable...
can we....?
candle light.... ❀
brother-sister ❀
shadi ki umar ho gayi hai...
main lead..?
itni kyu khubsurat ho...πŸ’ž
ritu's wedding
Fangirls...
Century πŸ₯³
Street Shopping.. 😍
Media and Proposal πŸ’
movie time... 🎬
🌜✨🌜
wedding Prepration ❀
emotions.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
personal chaand... πŸ€—
love in air... β€πŸ’

glass house.. 🏠

200 26 75
By RenuAhirrao

Sakshi was sleeping in her room....
And someone entered her room without making any noise...

And they jumped on bed making sakshi wake up instantly....

As three of them laughed....
Are you guys out of your senses meri toh jaan hi nikal jati she said keeping her hand on her heart....

And they laughed as they group hugged..

Badi jaldi nahi aa gayi tum tino... Sakshi said pouting...

Ohh meri bestie... They coued

They were talking now...

Uth jao tum charo jaldi.... Her mother said entering in her room..

Ritsy get up bacha jao naha lo and breakfast karne aao... Quick
Anu jaa beta breakfast lag gaya hai go...
Priyanka beta jao aur sonu and rah ko utha do dono niche jate jate...

I'm done with this both boys... She said as she arranged sakshi's room... Aur tum bhi lado jao naha lo phir nikalna hai... Utho jaldi....

And everyone left...

Everything was ready luggage has put in car...

Sakshi chal... Sonu and raj came to call her....

Ha chalo she said putting her dupatta... As she glanced at her room.... Ab toh miss... Se Mrs. Banke hi mulakat hogi.... Byy my room.... She said smiling...

They reached ranchi.... Dada sachin pa yuvi bhaji vi ro had come to welcome bride side at airport....

As they reached the villa....
There engagement was on one of the villa of mahi....

Sakshi jao tayar ho jao... Phir tumhare in laws se milna hai.... Her mother said...

Haa... Ok she said as she was waiting for mahi...
Atleast ek message hi kr dete.... She said to herself...

She got ready wearing beautiful salwar kamiz...

Wow... Kisi ki nazar na lage... Her mother said while applying kajal behind her ear...

Kisi aur ka toh pata nahi but kahi mahi bhai ki najar na lag jaye bhabhi ko... Haina ro..? Vi teased while entering...

As sakshi blushed...

Are bapre some one is blushing haa... Ritsy priyanka nush teased sakshi...

Tum pacho nikalo yaha se kabse tang kr rahe ho she said turning to hide her blush as all burst out laughing...

Tumhara kaise ana hua beta... Sakshi's mother asked to vi and ro...

Aunty wo hum bhabhi ko lene aye the... Ro said

Kyu kaha jana hai...

Nahi.. Nahi.. Kahi nahi bas unhe aap hi ne kaha tha na ki aap logo ko mahi bhaiya ke maa baba se milna hai toh hum ne socha  we will company you... Vi said covering up... As he glared at ro...

Achha....Hogaya sakshi... She asked

Haa mumma chalo...

Isse achha toh mein harry ko le atta.. Vi whispers...
Sorry kaha na mene... Ro said...

Kya hua..? Sakshi asked

Kuch nahi chaliye they said...

Ok she said shrugging... Waise ye mahi kaha hai..? She asked dhirese... 🤭

Amm room mein... Bahar... They both said together... And sakshi raised her eyebrow...

Hamara matlab room mein the jab hum aye tab bahar gaye hai na vi... Ro said

Ji ji..

Ok... Chalo she said

As sakshi stepped down she meet her bhaiyas on the way

Aap bhi chalo na.. Please... She said

Kyu.. Dada asked

I'm feeling so nervous... She said looking down

Pagal ladki... Tu toh sabse baat kr chuki hai na aur phir utne mein hi sabki ladli ban gayi hai toh ye nervousness kyu... Anil bhai asked...

Pata nahi pr aap chalo... She said as she held dadas hand and anil Bhais hand and mentioned other to follow them....

As she entered inside... Are ye lo sakshi aa gayi dona bhabhi said...

As she get in and bend down to touch her soon to be  in law's feet....

Khush raho.... They said and mahi's mother pulled her in a hug... And her dad just patted her head...

Hii sakshi jaya di said as she also hug her...

Aap log yaha kya kr rahe ho arrangements dekhne gaye the na vijeta bhabhi asked...

And they all looks at sakshi as she was busy in talking with mahi's mother and they both were laughing on something....

Haaa ja hi rahe the... As they went smiling.... And bhabhis shook there head...

Bhabhi aap logo ke gape ho gayi ho toh... Chalo hame aap se kuch kaam hai... Rahh  said..

And she looked at them all confused..
Kya kam hai...? She asked...

Are aap chalo toh harry said as he dragged her with them...

Ye bache bhi na... His mother said smiling as all other also smiled at there bond...

Ritika anushka and priyanka why don't you guys join them... Jao tum bhi... Dona bhabhi said

As three also left behind them....

Kaha jaa rahe hai hum..? Priyanka asked..
I also don't know kuch bole hi nahi rahe ye loge... Sakshi said...

Kitni der laga di... Vi said to them as they were waiting for them...

Are sab the na toh time lag gaya... Rahh said

Ok..ok..Bhabhi aap jao...

Kaha.. She asked..

Yaha se straight... Aap surprise ho jaoge... Vi said smiling...

As sakshi left or more over you can say forced to go there...

Ye kya chal raha hai... Priyanka asked... As sonu also joined them...

Nothing just wait and watch... Sonu replied smiling

Aur ha kisiko yaha ke baare mein mat batana... Ro said..

Aur hum aapki kyu sune... Ritsy said... As ro glared at her...

Are ritsy iski nahi tum meri suno... Bas its surprise agar kisiko pata chala toh dat padegi isliye....

Ok vi bhaiya she said smiling.. As she looked away from ro...

Toh mein kis language mein bata raha tha... Ro whinned
As vi laughed...

Kyu muu phula rahi hai... Nush asked as sonu and Priyanka was talking with each other....

Kuch nahi chode baad mein bataungi... Waise tu bata tum dono kyu itne der se ek dusre ko dekhe jaa rahe ho... Ritsy teased nush...

Shut up aisa kuch nahi hai... Bas hum ek dusre ko jante hai.... She said

Ohhh... Wo kaise aur Mujhe Kyu nahi pata..? Ritsy asked...

Baad mein ....raat ko bataungi they all are calling us... Abhi chal she said dragging ritsy with her.. .

Here sakshi went to the direction which vi had shown her.....

Ohh... God ye kaha bheja hai mujhe in sab ne upar se ye dupatta mujhse nahi chala jata...
And  message bipped  on her phone from unknown number...

Just follow the arrow jaan... And she smiles guessing who had sent her this message

As she followed the path she reached a glass house made inside the villa only

as the villa was so big.... Probably people don't come to this side....

And she gasped seeing a beautiful glass house ..... Wow.... This is beautiful

But not more than you some one said from behind...
As sakshi turned...

As she blushed and mahi hugged her and she hugged him back...

I miss you so much... He said and sakshi realise some thing and she broke the hug turning away as she tried to look angry...

Kya hua...? He asked

Why don't you come to pick me up from airport... Aur phone kyu busy tha tumhara kis se baat kar rahe the...

And mahi chuckled

This is not funny.... Mein subah se ayi hu sab log Mujhse milne aaye except tum.... She said pouting

Aree I was busy tumhare liye surprise arrange kr raha tha aur sab ke samne welcome karne mein kya maja atta I wanted to welcome you like  ki tum kabhi bhulo hi naa...

And she smiles... Chale he said... Forwarding his hand...

Mahi... Kisi ko pata nahi hai hum yaha hai aur abhi andar mujhe sab ne kaha hai ke we can't meet now... She said as she walked with him

Are mujhe bhi kaha... Aur mein wo pehredar bitha ke ayya hu na they will tell us agar koi problem hui toh... Tum chill karo he said

As they enter inside....

Oh my god... It's so beautiful... She said as she look all around the glass house as mahi smiled widely... He had decorated it with rise flowers and balloons

Tumhe pasand ayya... He asked

Offcourse yes... I love it she said

Ha toh ab no gussa.. He asked

Woh toh pehle bhi nahi tha... Pr agar gussa hone pr aise surprise milenge toh... Wow bada maja ayega

Are no need tum aise hi surprise le liya karo... Tumhara gussa bada dangerous hai...He said

Bas ha phir tumhare compare mein mera gussa toh gussa bhi nahi hai.... Ha tumbade kam baar gussa hote ho... But jab hote ho... My god... She said and he rolled his eyes

Ammm... Hum upar chale she asked...

Sab kuch apka hi hai madam jaha jana hai jao... He said as she dragged him also with her....

As they were standing in balcony mahi hold her hand and wore her a beautiful bracelet.... And sakshi looked at her hand smiling....

Bohot sundar hai pr kyu...?

Aaj pehli baar hum mile thein kal ....
Kal hi toh baat kr rahe the na hum... He said

badi bhulakad ho gayi ho tum ro aur chiku ki sath ka asar he teased her...

Come on mere devar bade cute hai unhein kuch mat bolo... She said

Ohh really....
And mahis phone rang

lo ji shaitano ka  naam liya aur unhi ka call ayya...

Uthao toh she said....

Bhaiya ho gaya kya jaldi aao hum abhi aur handle nahi kar payenge dada ko pata chal gaya.... Vi said

Kya...? Both yelled
Tum sabko ek kam diya tha mene kya tum bhi ab dada se daat padegi...

Baad mein daat lena mahi bhaiya abhi please aap dono aa jaiye.... Nush said

Ok.. Ok we are coming... Sakshi said

As mahi turned to her ... Chalo

Ha chalo but before they leave sakshi pulled mahi in a hug.... And kissed him on both of his cheek... And he blushed

And she laughed... Thank you so much my cutie for this amazing welcome....

Anything for you as he also kissed her on forehead....

Chalo daat toh ab waise bhi padni hi hai..... Bas aur kisi ko na pata chale warna maa aur baba mere baare mein kya sochenge... She said

Are nahi pata chalega pr  abhi nahi gaye toh pata chal sakta hai he said and she glared at him....

Acha chalo ab.... And both of them left... While bantering and teasing each other

So that's it for today
Do vote and comment💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 417 3
Hey... Guys this story revolves around Mahi Bhai, Virat, Rohit, dada, jaddu... Or let's say entire team Just go read and enjoy..
31K 1.4K 12
One shots on our favorite duo The Mahirat Peep into to know more
14.6K 763 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
11.4K 544 9
𝕭𝕷 π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–˜π–π–”π–™π–˜ π–†π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ π•΄π–“π–‰π–Žπ–†π–“ π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–™ π–™π–Šπ–†π–’ This is a pure FANFICTION. Nothing is related to real world.