Explosive Girl | TWST x BNHA

Galing kay Acetonitrile51

The teenager who was going to become the number one hero woke up in an unknown place after the entrance exam... Higit pa

Reader Info
💥Prologue💥
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
Small announcement
💥 Chapter 3💥
💥 Chapter 4💥
💥 Chapter 5💥
🌹Rose-Red Tyrant🌹
🌹Chapter 6🌹
🌹Chapter 7🌹
🌹Chapter 8🌹
🌹Chapter 9🌹
🌹Chapter 10🌹
🌹Chapter 11🌹
🌹Chapter 12🌹
👑The Usurper from the Wilds👑
👑Chapter 13👑
👑Chapter 14👑
👑Chapter 15👑
👑Chapter 17👑
A/n

👑Chapter 16👑

833 52 34
Galing kay Acetonitrile51

!Please let me know if you see any errors in the text!

Savanaclaw dorm

"Housewarden Leona!"
"These students are trespassing on our territory!"
"Let's teach 'em a little lesson! Heh heh heh."

The three Savanaclaw students howled as they surrounded their housewarden. The Heartslabyul guys and Grim stood behind you a little nervously while you glared at the lion man.

"Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria." - the hyena boy standing next to him.
"Hey! It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar!" - the cat pointed at the boy.

"Hey now, friend. Let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames. I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi. Don't wear it out." - he grinned to Grim, but backed away slightly when you looked in his direction.

"I know you. You're a porcupine who starts fights and stepped on my tail at the botanical gardens." - Leona finally spoke to you in a sullen voice.

"THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME A PORCUPINE?!!"
"Ugh...You're not just a porcupine, you're an annoying and very noisy porcupine..." - he and few students rubbed their ears.

"You...You stepped on the housewarden's tail?"
"Now you're really gonna pay!" - two students became noisy and told you empty threats
"C'mon, Leona, Ruggie - let's beat 'em up!" - the student stepped forward and you clenched your fists.

"Stop yappin' like a pack of wild dogs. You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?" - reminded Leona.
"What, so you're just gonna let 'em walk away? Not even nibble on 'em a little?!" - the student asked and the lion looked at you. You showed him your middle finger.

"No one's lettin' anyone walk away. We're gonna resolve this with a "friendly" game of Spelldrive." - he frowned, but then grinned.
"Spelldrive?" - another student asked again.

"After all, it doesn't violate any school rules to cast spells during a game of Spelldrive." - Leona.
"Shyeheehee! I doubt these weaklings could endure so much as a single game." - Ruggie laughed into his hand.

"Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down. Now we got no choice but to fight." - Grim frowned and sighed.
"You say that like we had a choice to begin with." - Deuce.

"All right, fine! You're on. Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!" - Ace also came forward and stood next to you.
"Are you kidding me here...? Hashtag #lame. All right, let's do this...Y/n, you watch from the sidelines, okay?" - the third year say to you, but you ignored him and stood there with an irritated look.

You really won't get a decent fight here...Although you can still just kick pussy's ass right here and now, but you will if the idiots lose.

Timeskip

Savanaclaw dorm: spelldrive stadium

You sat sprawled on the tribune and carefully watched every move of your opponents. Mostly they were harsh and wild, like wild animals, but two of them were different.

Ruggy uses more dodging and speed rather than brute strength. And Leona seems to have his own strategy and predicts the actions of his opponents in advance. But even without this, he has strength and endurance that could be on par with yours. He also seems to be strong in magic, considering how bright it glows.

At the same time, the trio of idiots acted completely rashly and constantly quarreled. Fortunately for them, Cater was indeed a great player, but he alone was not enough and by the end of the game they scored zero out of five.

They stood in the middle of the field and tried to catch their breath, Grim was lying on the ground with his face down.
"No way...We didn't score once!" - Ace groaned in disappointment.
"There's not a single weak link in their defensive line!" - Deuce also exclaimed.

"Listen, Leona, sweetheart...Everyone knows you're a Spelldrive legend. You know we can't compete against you!" - Cater tried to talk, but Leona just rolled his eyes.

"What's that? You givin' up already?" - the lion grinned.
"Shyeheehee! Where'd all that swagger go?" - Ruggy hovered above them on a broom.
"On your feet, herbivores. We're having a rematch!" - Leona.

"Wait a damn minute!" - you ran out into the field furiously and pointed your finger straight into the lion's face.

"Do you think you are the better?! Fight me, you little pussy ass!"
He froze in a slight stupor, but then grinned evilly, towering over you.

"How are you going to play without magic? You don't stand a chance. But if you want rematch so badly, then I won't hold back just because you're a girl." - Leona.

"What?! Y/n, don't do this!" - Deuce.
"Are you crazy?! We haven't won more than once, how do you want to win?!" - Ace.
"You scare me more and more..." - Grim.

"Fucking deal!"

Timeskip

You stood alone in the middle of the field, in front of the students of Savanaclaw, while Ace, Deuce, Cater and Grim were sitting on a bench and sweated nervously.

"Well, I'll let you take the disk first. Just don't be disappointed and don't cry later." - Leona came forward and threw a heavy disk at you, which you easily caught.

"You're the only one who will cry, damn idiot." - you waited for the command and held the iron tightly.

"DIIIIIIIEEEE!!!" - with a huge explosion, you launched a large iron disk towards the opponents' goal.

All the participants looked at you in shock and then at the gate with wide eyes. Leona froze in place with a stunned expression.

"Die...?" - Deuce was sweating.
"I filmed it." - Cater.
"Hell yeeah!" - Ace and Grim clapped loudly and shouted.

"What's goin' on here?! I heard an explosion!" - a familiar gray-haired student burst onto the field, but no one answered him.
"Hosewarden Leona? What happened?" - Jack asked again.

"Eat this! Y/n wiped your nose with one blow!" - Grim screamed from his seat.
"You what?!" - Jack, with wide eyes, looked questioningly at you and the Heartslabyul trio.

"Y/n beat your entire team." - Ace hugged you by the shoulders with a grin, but you pushed his face away.
"Get away from me, clown!"

"Hey! That wasn't fair!" - one of the students shout.
"What are you thinking you doing?!"
"We lost our sixth disc because of you!"

Everyone immediately fell silent when Leona raised his hand, making them wait for his order.
"Not bad...for a newbie." - he grinned.
"You are also too bold and strong for a woman. Tell me...would you like to join Savanclaw?" - he said, causing shock to the students around.

"H-Hosewarden Leona?!"
"What?!"
"What are you talking about?!"

There was a look of disgust on your face.
"In your fucking dreams pussy!" - you screamed when you imagined that you see his face every day.

You quickly walked away from there, putting your hands in your jacket pockets and not even looking at his disappointed face, full of anger and irritation. Soon the trio and Grim caught up with you.

"Keep it up Y/n! You showed him who's boss!" - Grim was spinning under your feet.
"Yes, you completely destroyed them!" - Ace.

"Y/n, would you like to join as a reserve player for Heartslabyul?" - Deuce suggested while Cater quickly took a selfie with you.
"No fucking way. I'm not interested."

"Come on Y/n-chan! With you we will be invincible!" - Cater
"Only over my corpse! Y/n and I are in the same dorm, which makes us the same team!" - Grim jumped on your shoulder and pushed Cater's head away.
"Get off me!"

"Alright, I'm drenched in mud over here! Let's just call it a day and go home." Ace suggested, dusting himself off.
"Yeah, I'm gettin' pretty hungry over here." - Grim.

Meanwhile:

"So, what should we do with her?"
"She could be a serious problem. Eliminate her."
"Got it. Shyeheehee."

Timeskip

Ramshakcle dorm: your room

"*snooore* Mmm. Didja see that...*snore* Totally wrecked 'em with my power shot...*Snore*" - Grim spoke loudly on the bed in his sleep. It was already quite late, but you didn't want to sleep, no matter how hard you tried to force your body to fall asleep.

You looked out the broken window onto the street, where the moon was shining brightly.
"Whatever." - you got up and left the room.

Ramshackle dorm

You wandered around the dorm aimlessly, trying to tire yourself out at least a little more. Since you got here, you have been sleeping poorly due to excess energy. Previously, it was spent on training, but now you simply have nowhere to spend it. Well, more precisely, you have not yet found a suitable place for this.

You walked a little further, entering a small forest behind the campus, when you heard rustling nearby.
"Hey!" - you took a pose, preparing for some kind of attack.

"Hm? Who's that over there?" - the footsteps became louder and closer when a tall figure with glowing green eyes and horns on his head came out. He didn't look hostile, more curious.

"Well, this is a surprise. A child of man, are you?" - he looked you over until his eyes settled on your frown.
"Do you live here? I was under the impression that this dorm had been abandoned for some time. I quite enjoy having a place where I could go to enjoy the peace of solitude."

"Who the hell are you?" - the guy seemed a little surprised by you're rude tone.
"Who am I...? You really don't know who I am? Interesting. What is your name?"
"Why should I answer you? How can I know that I'm not some kind of freak like the most in this school?"

"Hmm, then how about we keep our names a secret? Fair enough?"
"Tch, whatever."

"It's for your own benefit, I assure you. Instead, I will allow you to call me by a name of your choosing. Although you may one day regret it..." - he said with a sly smile.
"Huh?! That was a threat?! You think that because of your height I won't kick your ass?!" - the guy stood in a slight stupor before laughing.

"ARE YOU TAKING ME FOR A JOKE?! I'LL KILL YOU!!"
"Haha...I see you really don't know who I am. You're quite brave to say such things." - he laughed a little more before calming down.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!"
"I'm sorry, I didn't laugh because I thought you were weak. But alas...If you have taken up residence here, then this abandoned dorm is no longer "abandoned." Pity. I shall have to find some other ruins for my next nocturnal constitutional. Farewell." - he said goodbye with a smile before he was engulfed in a flash of green light and disappeared, leaving only a couple of fireflies in the place where he was.

'I don't know his name, but already hate him...'

You walked back to the dorm, but didn't notice the small figure in the tree who was watching all this with big red eyes.

Timeskip

NRC: main street

You walked quietly along the street while Grim hummed to himself to a random melody.

"By the way, did you go somewhere last night? I got up to warm up some milk. Was gonna see if you wanted some but you weren't there." - Grim asked you, distracting you from your thoughts.
"You talk so damn loud in your sleep. And I met one freak with horns." - you clenched your fists, remembering his impudent face that laughs at you.

"Huh! A weird dude with horns? Did this dude have a name?"
"We didn't say our names. He just laughed at me! I'll kill that idiot when I see him again!"

"Then let me choose a name for him! Howsabout..."Hornton"!" - Grim.
"Sounds stupid...it'll do."

"If Hornton's a student here, who knows when we might run into him? If we do, introduce me! I ain't never seen a human with horns before!" - Grim.

"Mornin', Y/n-chan." - Cater waved to you as he and Riddle approached you.

"Hm. Your tie is crooked, you know. A disorderly uniform suggests a disorderly dorm. As prefect, you should set a better example for your dorm members. Even if you only have the one." - Riddle pointed to your tie.
You sighed in annoyance and corrected it, but didn't say anything.

"So, where's Ace and Deuce?" - Grim asked, not seeing the noisy duo.
"In accordance with rule 249, it's their turn to wear pink clothes and feed the flamingos. By the way, it seems there was another incident last night." - Riddle.

"Myah?! Really?!" - the cat screamed.
"According to a portrait who witnessed it, the victim was a sophomore from Scarabia House. His name is Jamil Viper. It appears the accident happened in the kitchen." - Cater read while looking at the phone.

"It's breakfast time, so he may be in the cafeteria. Let's go see." - Riddle led you along.

You looked around, feeling someone's gaze, but not noticing anyone, you followed them. You didn't hear a distant giggle.

💥Little notes💥

- You already have a guess about who is behind all this.

- Cater sent a video with you to Riddle and Trey.

- The students of Savanaclaw may threaten you, but in reality they are too afraid to actually fight you.

- At home, you trained every day on special sites for training quirks.

- Hornton was there when you talked about him with Grim.

- You're next...

A/n: Hi, I was supposed to update earlier, but we had a power outage in the entire area for several days, and I didn't even have time to start. So I wrote this chapter as quickly as possible.

I hope nothing was missed and you enjoyed it.

Bye~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7K 67 6
3rd year Y/n L/n created a new club a year back called 'The Piano Club' she's got three members that aren't that well known around school. As her 3rd...
1.3K 87 4
天女/Tennyo [Celestial maiden]: are a general term for women who are part of the celestial beings living in Heaven. They are said to have unparalleled...
32.6K 2.3K 8
ប្រលោមលោកភាគខ្លីៗប្រុសនិងប្រុស... Yoongi Top / Jimin btt
3.5K 50 10
Y/N loves the stars. She wants to make friends who like her interests but know one actually cared about HER opinion. What if certain cheerful and laz...