A Whisker Away [G!P] ✔️

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji fanfic] If one normal day, a cat crossed your path. Would you take it home? But this is not another no... More

~Chapter one~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter four~
~Chapter five~
~Chapter six~
~Chapter seven~
~Chapter eight~
~Chapter nine~
~Chapter ten~
~Chapter eleven~
~Chapter twelve~
~Chapter thirteen~
~Chapter fourteen~
~Chapter fifteen~
~Chapter sixteen~
~Chapter seventeen~
~Chapter nineteen~
~Chapter twenty~
~Chapter twenty-one~
~Chapter twenty-two~
~Chapter twenty-three~
~Chapter twenty-four~
~Chapter twenty-five~
~Chapter twenty-six~
~Chapter twenty-seven~
~Chapter twenty-eight~
~Chapter twenty-nine~
~Chapter thirty~
~ ~
~Final Chapter~

~Chapter eighteen~

1.3K 92 247
By hwangkittyz

"Ryujin?" 

Her mother asked again when she didn't hear an answer. Ryujin came back down to earth and cleared her throat before stepping aside to let her mother go in.

The woman was staring at Yeji, while she was holding a box of cookies in her hands.

The cat girl was nervous under that look and she knew perfectly well why, she had recognized that voice from when she was in her cat form, knowing that it was Ryujin's mother, that woman who did not want to accept her in the house

"M-Mom, what are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming to see me." Ryujin told her and quickly approached her, trying to hide how nervous she was at seeing her mother and her gaze fixed on Yeji.

"Well, Yuna told me you were kicked out of your job." The woman stopped looking at Yeji and turned her gaze from her to her daughter, who was faking a smile. "Who is the girl?"

Ryujin cleared her throat again and tried to change the conversation.

"What is this, mom? They're cookies, they smell delicious-"

But her mother would not remain in doubt, she was not a very easy woman to persuade.

"Ryujin." The woman said in a serious tone of voice and Ryujin took a deep breath.

"Okay, she's..." The short-haired girl turned to look at Yeji for a few seconds, she could tell how nervous she was, perhaps scared by the harsh gaze of her mother.

If you tell her that Yeji is just a friend, she is going to start asking things and it will be much worse.  You know how she is.

"She is?"

Her mother asked, then Ryujin walked towards Yeji and took her hand, walking with her until she was closer to her mother again, who was still looking at them both.

"This is my girlfriend, mom. This is Yeji."

Yes, that way her mother would probably calm down, knowing that her daughter was not a promiscuous woman who brought different girls to her apartment every night.

The woman reached out to Yeji to shake her hand, but the cat girl was busy staring at Ryujin's hand with her fingers intertwined with hers, which, for some reason, made her heart start to beat fast.

But Ryujin cleared her throat, bringing her back.

"Yeji?"

The cat girl looked up, looked at Ryujin's mother's hand and imitated her movement, giving a smile to the woman, who still had a serious expression on her face.

Yeji could tell that Ryujin's mother was quite similar to Yuna, so Ryujin must be similar to her father.

"Shin Daeryu. Your name is?"

"Hwang Yeji."

Ryujin immediately looked at Yeji wondering where she got that last name from or if it was her real last name, but she decided that would be a question for later and looked at her mother again, pretending that she wasn't nervous.

"Cute name..." The woman said, finally breaking into a smile, until she looked over Yeji's head, seeing those two small pointy protuberances sticking out of her hair. "And cute ears...?"

Ryujin felt her cheeks heat up and immediately let go of Yeji's hand to help her mother with the box she had in the hand and her bag.

The woman looked at Yeji for a few more seconds, but then she decided to sit on the couch, which Yeji did too. 

The cat girl was no longer nervous, somehow she could feel that Ryujin's mother didn't seem to be a bad person, she just seemed to have a lot of pain that was reflected in her eyes.

"I'll get you some juice or do you want something else?" Ryujin was about to walk to the kitchen, but her mother's voice stopped her.

"Don't worry, I just came to talk to you."

Ryujin gulped and looked at Yeji for a few seconds, then nodded.

"Yeji, could you come with me?"  Ryujin indicated and the cat girl nodded, standing up to follow Ryujin into the room.

When they were far enough away, Ryujin looked back at where her mother was shaking something on the couch, and then looked at Yeji again, who was already staring at her.

"Yeji-"

"So I'm your girlfriend?" Yeji interrupted her before she could say anything, which made her feel even more embarrassed than she already was.

"Yeji, I-I had to tell mom that because-"

"What is a girlfriend?" Yeji interrupted her again and Ryujin smiled, shacking her head.

"Okay, I'll explain later. Now go in and take a shower and make sure you put on clothes that can hide your tail and ears. I'm not sure how my mom can take this, okay?"

Yeji nodded smiling.

"Do you want me to be a good girl?"

Damn... You're always making it difficult for me, Yeji...

"Y-Yes. Be a good girl and do what I tell you."

Ryujin whispered to her, staring into her eyes and Yeji nodded, but her smile gone, because Ryujin's words had triggered things in her that she didn't understand.

Ryujin left the room seconds later and found her mother shaking the couch cushions.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"There's cat hair all over the couch. Did you keep that orange cat you brought home?" The woman asked her and Ryujin gulped, wondering what her mother would think about what had happened with that cat.

But she decided not to tell her, at least not for now that their relationship seemed to be starting to improve.

"Yes, she must be... She must be sleeping somewhere or I don't know." Ryujin told her, faking a smile, to sit next to her.

"Perfect. You know I don't like cats."  The woman said and then looked at the room. "Still, the girl looked very pretty with that headband, but that seems a little kinky, don't you think?"

"Ahem... I think I have some juice in the fridge, you should definitely drink some." Ryujin said, standing up from the couch immediately, while her mom chuckled.

Seconds later, Ryujin returned with a glass of orange juice and gave it to her mother, who received it and drank some, then placed it on the coffee table.

"And why did she leave? Why did you take her to the room? I want to meet her."

"Mmmh, she went to take a shower, she'll be back in a moment."

Yeji meanwhile had her eyes closed under the hot shower, while the water ran all over her body and as Ryujin had taught her, she should place some liquid soap on her body, which she began to do.

Her hands began to run from her neck to her breasts, but without meaning to, she discovered a weird sensation when her palms touched her nipples, something she had not felt before.

Yeji looked at her own tits and, somewhat curious to know what it was about, she began to caress them, while the water continued running down her body. 

She had the faint feeling that something was sliding down her center, the same way it happened with Ryujin that night and also the night before, so she closed her eyes and continued enjoying the tickling in her stomach, as she smiled.

"Yuna told you that-"

"Yes, she told me that they kicked you out of the bookstore, what happened?"

Ryujin was grateful that Yuna had not told her mother the whole truth, since she would most likely be very angry, so she just decided to lie a little.

"Well, I had some differences with another of the workers there and apparently I was less indispensable." Ryujin said to her mother, faking a smile, as the woman stared at her.

"Oh, I understand." 

The woman drank some more from her glass of juice, while Ryujin continued to look at the door to her room that was not yet open, wondering if Yeji had left the bathroom yet or not.

"And where did you meet her?"

"W-Who?" Ryujin asked her mother, after blinking a little.

"Your girlfriend, Yeji... Where did you meet her?" Her mother asked and she then nodded.

"Oh, yeah... Well, I met her at the flower shop where I bought flowers for dad." Which wasn't that far from the truth.

"Oh." Her mother nodded and then looked to Ryujin's room. "It seems to me that she is dragging her feet. Why don't you take a look to see if she is having problems."

Ryujin cleared her throat and nodded.

You just have to look in and see if everything is okay.

The short-haired woman walked into the room and closed the door behind her, seeing that Yeji had not yet left the bathroom.

"Yeji? Are you okay?" She asked, as she approached the bathroom door, which was half open. So, without hearing an answer and only the sound of the shower, she decided to take a look.

The glass door of the shower was not closed, so her eyes found Yeji's naked body, who was caressing her tits, while she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

Definitely a good view, right?

"Shit." Ryujin quickly backed away from the door and slammed it shut, making Yeji startled.

She took a deep breath behind the door and closed her eyes, then looked at her crotch and gulped, tried to adjust it and left there to went back to the living room with her mother.

"So?" The woman asked and Ryujin pretended not to be still aroused by what she had seen.

"She's just taking her time in the shower."

Yeji came out of the room shortly after, wearing jeans and a large Ryujin shirt, also with the cute hat that Yuna had given her.

"Where you come from?"

"Mom." Ryujin said to the woman's question, while Yeji was sitting next to her, smiling.

"What? I just want to know about my daughter's girlfriend." She said and then turned her gaze to Yeji, waiting for her response.

"From Brazil." Yeji said, before Ryujin could open her mouth and the woman seemed quite impressed.

"Brazil?"

"Yes, she... She was an exchange from college and then she stayed here to live, you know." Ryujin told her quickly and the woman nodded.

"And how old are you?"

"Mom, is this a-"

"Twenty." Yeji said, surprising Ryujin that she could remember all the things she had make up.

"Oh, you are very young and beautiful."  The woman told her with a smile. "It seems that-"

The sound of the phone interrupted them again, but this time it was her mother's, who picked it up immediately.

"I had a night shift, but apparently they changed it. I have to go."

Ryujin and Yeji stood up at the same time, to escort the woman to the door.

"Bye mom and make sure to let me know next time you come, maybe I can make you something to eat." The short-haired girl said to her mother, but she rolled her eyes, while she smiled.

"Alright." She then looked at Yeji, who was smiling at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Yeji." The woman stretched out her hand towards her, but Yeji surprised her by giving her a hug that she couldn't refuse, a gesture that seemed quite cute for a normal girl. "Oh."

Ryujin faked a smile and grabbed Yeji's shoulders to pull her away from her mother, since she didn't seem to want to let her go.

"Goodbye Mrs. Shin." Yeji said and the woman nodded.

Ryujin then closed the door and took a deep breath, turning around to see Yeji there, staring at her with a smile.

"What?" Ryujin asked her and Yeji looked at her for a few seconds in silence, then asked her.

"Now can you tell me, what is a girlfriend?"

The rest of the day was about Ryujin trying to do anything to take her mind off of the usual.

The cat girl and what her body felt.

Sending resumes, making something to eat with the help of Yeji, who didn't know much, but who liked to help, and watching some TV, while the cat girl rested her head on her shoulder and purred from time to time.

"Want some?" Ryujin asked Yeji, referring to the cookies in the box her mother had brought her, as she placed two glasses of milk on the coffee table.

Yeji looked at the box, while Ryujin was opening and the smell reached her nose.

"Yes." The cat girl said with a smile and took one of the glass to drink, while Ryujin sit next to her, doing the same.

"These are the best cookies in the world, I think-" Before Ryujin could finish, Yeji had already stuffed the entire cookie into her mouth and her cheeks were full like a squirrel's. 

She chuckled and they continued eating until it was none.

.
.
.

Then night came and as always, Ryujin liked to sleep early, she had decided that tomorrow she had to go out and look for a job on her own, so it was better not to stay up late.

"Good night." She said quietly, with her eyes closed, while Yeji was settled as always on her shoulder.

"Good night." Yeji whispered back, but her cat eyes were not closed.  These were wide open and dark, like the night before.

Looking at Ryujin's lips and jaw.

Her breathing began to become heavier, the heat in her body began to increase with each passing minute and the sensation of what she had discovered in the bathroom was invading her thoughts and emotions.

Yeji didn't know it, but she was entering in her heat cycle and quickly needed something to help with that urgency.

Ryujin had fallen asleep shortly after, but her eyes began to open when she felt a weight on her lap, which made her wake up and find something she didn't expect.

"Y-Yeji..."

The cat girl was completely naked on top of her, staring at her, while her eyes were completely dilated.

Ryujin didn't understand what was happening, until the orange-haired woman brought her face close to hers and whispered.

"I need your help, Ryujin."

Ryujin gulped as she stared into Yeji's black cat eyes.

"W-What's going on, Yej-"

The cat girl didn't let her finish and moved closer to her ear, stuck her tongue out and licked some of it, making Ryujin get hard immediately.

Fuck...

"I need your help with the heat I feel between my legs, Ryu... Please."

___________________________________

what u gays think? 🖤

Pd: idk what happened with the chapter lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 398 11
"Ryeji" one of the strongest ships in itzy. What will happen when Yeji finds out Ryujin is part of the dark side of kpop? Will she join or kicked her...
59.3K 1.2K 23
(G!P) Ryujin meets her new hot neighbour, Yeji. Both hit it off immediately and things seem to fall into place...Or that's what it seems. As their lo...
91K 3.8K 18
Y/n a new student agrees to a strange deal from a random guy on the first day. And ever since then, everything went downhill. YEJI X FEM!READER HIGH...
29.4K 1.4K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.