MI AMOR

REDCORAL1111 द्वारा

" it was your decision to walk On the dark not mine I will break you then make you mine " अधिक

CHAPTER 1 / FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 2 / FISHY
CHAPTER 3 / MAKE - OUT
CHAPTER 4 / OPPA ??
CHAPTER 5 / CRUSH ?
CHAPTER 6 / MY FIRST STEP
CHAPTER 7 / SHE'S PRETTY
CHAPTER 8 / HER ASS ?
CHAPTER 9/ DIZZY
CHAPTER 10 / PHYSICAL CONTACT
CHAPTER 11 / HIDE AND SEEK
CHAPTER 12/ REAL ME
CHAPTER 14/ REAL ME (2)
CHAPTER 15/ TRAPPED 💋
CHAPTER 16/ BABY IM JEALOUS
CHAPTER 18 / OUCH
CHAPTER 19 / COMPETITOR
CHAPTER 20 / LONG DRIVE

CHAPTER 17 / BUTTERFLY

54 7 9
REDCORAL1111 द्वारा

AFTER SOME DAYS

Jk pov

I swear to god I'll definitely punish her for carelessly making me hard. Yeji's class has a swimming period . Everyone went away and here I am peeking from the small peep hole staring at my goddess sexy hourglass body . Holy macaroni who give her permission to flash her clothed tities they're only mine. My thick was talking to Nancy while changing her clothing and I secretly took some pictures of her without her permission. Forgive me y/n but I can't help but capturing this gorgeous naked body of yours Is like a ritual I must follow . Whenever I see this unused pure body of hers i feel like covering her body with shiny white fluid. I'm gonna fill you up this much that you will give me triplets for sure. Two chubby daughters and one son. ❤️
I check my surroundings and immediately entered on my cabin. I breathe out which I was holding while seeing her not so angelic like figure .

" I wanna see you ache because of how I am thrusting my seeds inside of your pure little tight kitty " in this situation I can only murmur.

Soon she get away with Nancy and I smile seeing her pictures on my phone . My secret folder is decorated with her large ass photos . The Main keypoint is her big booty . I could imagine them shaking whenever she walks .

" so sexy " I scroll down and my eyes stuck on one particular photo which I've taken by a secret device . This is the picture of her while bending down to pick the pencil. I can see her cleavage a little bit yet the shape of her big balls was awesome .

I visualize me squeezing them , playing with them , bitting them while her moaning in pain . I gulped the lump which formed on my throat. My throat started to feel dry cause or sudden heat generated on my body. I carelessly open the bottle cap and start quenching my thirst . I really need a good sex it's been years having a good pussy riding me on my bed. Having a thought like make my entire system waver .

No jungkook no control yourself. You can't let your students see your big bulge . Wang y/n you will regret causing me pain I'll fuck the daylights of yours and will tore that hidden part which can be worship by me only. I smirk with satisfaction. As I was on my dreamland I heard the sudden knock on my cabin . I fix posture and allow that person come inside . As soon as I saw that person I facial feature start hardening but I somehow manage myself.

" yes miss Lisa?" She flash me a not so professional smile which I ignored .

" Mr jeon , are you busy ?" I roam my eyes around my surroundings. Thank god my laptop is opened .

" yes " I keep my response as short as possible.

" can I use your laptop ? Actually mine is went for reparing and I really need to show you a presentation which I made for students " I could sense her hidden objective still I let her cause as long as she is not involving her private life with professional it's better. I nodded and give her .

She smiled sweetly and open my phone to check some emails. My sixth sense is telling me that running a presentation is just an excuse to come here .

" mr jeon " she calls for my attention and I give her. We started seeing the presentation and not gonna lie she is excellent at her work .

" good job miss Lisa " she take out the pendrive and bowed at me before leaving the cabin .

AT Y/N'S HOME

"So do you get it ??" I asked my girl who was puzzled seeing the process of solving the question which was bugging her for 15 minutes straight.

" that was so easy and I'm dumb " she huffed her anger looking so cute even in that face of hers . I chuckled and lean to peck her lips.

" you're not dumb you're sexy " I whispered the last sentence and she blushed while looking away.

" its almost time for snacks . Lemme bring you some " she stand up to go outside but I held her hand and stand up from my seat .

" I can't eat today I had 2 corn dogs before coming here " I informed her and she pouted .

" okay then , let's take a break "

" are you tired baby ?" I asked her seeing her stretches her hands .

" I am " she nodded

" allow me to make you relax , my lady " I lift her soft body on my arms and throw her gently on the bed . She look at me trying to read my actions . I hover over her to put my lips on her soft petals . In no time she responds back to me . I gently pecked every corner of her rose petals. My thick girl finally learnt how to kiss. Her actions were making me crazy. Her hands were resting on my back eager to roam around inside my shirt. I will give you my body baby soon. I avoid French kissing her . I want to devour her but not now . She was wearing a short skirt which i gifted her a week before. I wanted to give her something expensive but she denied it . She's afraid of her mom's reaction which I can understand as I am a parent too . I pull away and we both gaze at each other's eyes feeling each other embrace . I peck her lips one last time before aiming her neck placing wet butterfly kisses . She let out a soft moan cause of the movement of my lips . I could sense her flinching every time I am planting kisses there. I give a big lick there and there I found her losing control . She tighten her grip on my arms when she sense me sucking her neck . I'm avoiding giving hickey on her as she is a school girl and I don't want her to become the center of attention especially when she has noisy friend group. I was just only using my lips to suck her delicate swan neck. I pull her and witnessed my thick girl . Her eyes were closed and her lips were bitten . I smile and roam my both hands on her bare thighs . I want to finger her core but it seems to me like she's not ready for that . I stopped my actions and wait for her to open her soft feline eyes.

" do you trust me ?" I questioned her

" what type of question is that ?"

" just answer me y/n do you trust me ?"

" I do . That's why we are dating " she assured me.

" y/n forgive me if I'm asking too much but I'm already 36 and I have my desire too " I indirectly convey my message to her . Her eyes shows surprise but she remained calm before saying any word.

" what do you want from me , jungkook ?"

" just let me touch you y/n . Illegally "

" Illegally?"
I nodded

" how ?" I smiled at her . " you will know " . I stood up from the bed. Laying down while Her gaze were fixed upon me . I slowly start unbuttoning my shirt and In some seconds I got shirtless.

She cover her eyes with her hands making me laugh . " open your eyes sweetie look at me " she shook her head .

" fine then " I caged her between my arms to hover over her . I gently slide my hands inside her oversize t- shirt to take it out from her body.

" jungkook " she finally look at me .

" just trust me " with her permission I finally take out the t- shirt she was wearing leaving her on her bra. It's my second time seeing her in bra . I will make her beg Me to have sex with her . We both were half naked now . I change out positions now I have her above her so that I could touch her bare back . Her hand were resting on my chest. Her face were already flushed red and I can't help but smirk.

I trace my finger on her spine and witness her closing her eyes . She lean in to kiss me and this time we kissed each other roughly. My hands were playing with her bra hook and her were on my chest. I go forth to kiss her upper chest which were expose due to bra she was bra wearing. It was mini and her two soft babies were growing bigger . Baby you're driving me crazy . I put my head between her soft balls and lick that line which separates her two growing babies earning a loud moan from her . She unknowingly lean in more to have me kiss her on that particular area which was forbidden for any man to touch but me. I caress her back teasing her for making me climax at my cabin earlier .

I give her what she wants for twenty minutes then I pull away leaving her half horny. She pouted but didn't say anything. I chuckled and kiss her crown.

" wear your clothes y/niee . We have still half an hour left to study"

" but "

" no buts " I quickly wear my clothing and make wear her shirt too . I see running to the bathroom knowing very well that went to change her panties.

Without her knowing I quickly wipe my precum which was leaking from my cock . I wipe it down and throw it away .

" control jeon . Wait until she beg you to do it with her " I mumbled

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
23.4K 2K 88
Everything Kim Y/N has ever been told about her past is a lie. Her father lied. Her husband lied. But like all secrets...they come out. Not only is h...
19.6K 441 8
hi there, this is my first fanfiction ever, and I hope you enjoy it! my story is: Michael has a crush on Jason but is too shy to tell him and is afra...
67K 2.8K 46
"From the start, my life was a dark, black hole but........", he whispered in her ear. "This darkness with you, can sometimes be so steamy with just...