"About Last Saturday" DAOU an...

By BiBu013

Short story of two boys falling in love. Staring Offroad and Daou of Laz1, and the lead character/Protagonist... More

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ending

Chapter 9

214 11 1
By BiBu013

DAOU's pov

"Daou, I didn't know that you are one of a kind stupid person," Becky exclaimed in annoyance.

"I'm not expecting that kind of word from you. Of all the story I told you, you are just going to say that I am stupid?" I bantered

I can't believe her, I shouldn't open up to her, my inner self nagging while shaking my head.

"Okey, let me ask you this. When you saw him again, like you said. What's the first thing that comes from your heart?" she asked seriously looking straight to my eyes.

"From my heart?" I asked confused pointing at my self just to make sure his reffering to me.

"Who else?"

"At first, Ofcourse shocked because I didn't know that I am going to see him again. And the second time," I paused and took a deep breathing "That's the time I felt missing him. Like the old days," I continued admitting to her what I really felt that day.

"And how about now?" she asked again getting interested.

I just look at her and smile genuinely and after that I lean my back on the sofa while stretching my arms.

"I don't really know. But lately I keep on thinking of him, and what happen to the both us if he did not avoid me before. Now that I meet him again, I wanted to continue that friendship again, but things are different now. We can't go back the way we used to be."

"Friendship? Really? Base on your story, you two are very oblivious on your feelings towards each other. You love each other Daou,"

"But he only said he loves as a friend," I argued

"Okey, I want to clarify something first. When he admitted that he loves you that time he is sick, what kind of feeling you've felt at that exact moment? Tell me the truth,"

"I really want to kiss him that time," I admitted

"Where exactly? On his lips right, you just told me that you kissed him on his forehead but the truth is, you are looking at his lips that time. Because you want to kiss him on his lips. Am I right?" she asked very energetic, and the look on her face it's very enthusiastic.

I already got busted when my face heated up when I remembered that scenario.

So why do I need to lie now.

"You got me there," I whispered shyly

Then she started screaming, squealing  like a teenage fangirling on her sit.

"I knew it," she beams with excitedly while clapping her hands.

So I told her more of our stories, till now that we've met again.

"Daou, now that I know your story. I guess, your heart is already been reserved since you meet him. Because now, I realized you never liked anyone before, and you never tried to flirt even once. I guess deep down inside your heart, you are still waiting for him. Waiting for him to comeback, in your arms."

I'm speechless on her kind of words now. So I awaited her to continue what she's going to say.

"But I'm afraid his feeling towards you is not the same as you are. I'm not intimidating you or anything, but many years had already past. I didn't see the days you are together to prove that he likes or love you whatsoever. But maybe he is just being kind to you before because of the way you treated him. But I hope not. And now I want you to think and found out what you truly feel about him Daou. Before and Now is a different thing."

"Yeah I know," I shortly answered.

"I hope you find the answer the soonest." she genuinely said

"I want you to be happy, and I also want to meet him one of this day. And see if he is suitable for or not, I will be the judge," she playfully added.

Then our conversation last until midnight. 

Now that I realize what I truly felt for Offroad before, I am so happy and kind of regret about it.

Happy because it's him, the one and only Offroad. And I regret it because I only realized that now.

For now, I need to found out if I still have feelings for Offroad.

"Daou, Freen is already downstairs," Becky said after using the bathroom.

"I'll go with you?" I told her and fix my self little bit.

While walking on the hallway to the elevator, I saw Joong and Dunk's doors apartment opened.

I was about to wave and greet who ever comes out but stopped when I saw who came out.

It's Offroad and LongLee, one of our neighbours and I saw them smiling happily to each other.

"Why did you stop walking?" Becky asked me wrapping his arms on me.

I know I get used to that act when she's with me, but I want to push his hands away from me in that moment. But she's going to ask me why and I can't tell her the reason why when Offroad is around.

"Oh hey bro, and you are?" LongLee finally noticed us.

Then Offroad look at me, then to us.

He just looked at us like deadpanned and give his full attention to LongLee.

"Hi, and this is Becky my friend," I answered back but it was so awkward because none of them are looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Becky, the one and only Girl Friend of Daou. I hope to see you more around," Becky cheerfully says and even lend her hand for a shake hand.

LongLee smiled and accepted Becky's handshake.

Offroad did the same but, I can see the awkwardness in his face.

And the other hands of Becky still clinging into my arms like always.

"Have any plans for tomorrow?" Becky broken the silence inside the elevator.

"Nothing, and you?" I asked while secretly glancing at Offroad's side watching them.

I crunch my forehead when I saw them looking at the mirror smiling.

"Wanna go and have a date with me?" I know she's teasing me, but why now, that Offroad's is with us. But I guess I need to play a little.

"Sure," I shortly answered even if it's a lie. I dont want her to be embarrassed if they heard my real answer.

Everytime I answered, I keep on looking at Offroad side to see his reaction.

"I'm serious," She nag and even swayed my arms like a kid to catch my attention.

"I know, I will come pick you up tomorrow," another lie comes from me. And another glanced on Offroad side but still no reaction at all.

The looks of him I think his not affected at all.

Maybe I'm just being delusional that he likes me.

I want to slap my face because I'm over thinking too quickly.

"That's a promise okey, I don't want your friends keep calling you in the middle of our celebration. So inform them now," She sarcastically said.

I'm just thankful that Becky is with me at that moment.

"Celebration?" now, I looked at her confused

"I know you are still young but you are becoming forgetful," she giggled

"Don't confused me," I told her, and I even forgot that we have company in the elevator because our voices are becoming louder each time.

She just rolled her eyes on me as an answer.

"Is it our anniversary?" I asked her getting more confused because we already ended our fake relationship.

And that's the only question that pops out in my mind.

"It's your birthday Daou," She exclaimed and whispered to me something that's makes me cough.

"I will buy something for you and your lover boy as a gift to used when you do a lovey dovey together," then she smirk at me

I literally choked on my saliva because of that. My coughing didn't stop because she's becoming shameless nowadays.

My face went red and I looked at her in disbelief when I finally catch my breath.

"I know you gonna like it," she squirm next to me.

"Naughty," I told face-palming.

Little did I know that someone is eyeing me, giving me that bombastic side eye/criminal offensive side eye.

Good night /Good morning

Hoping that you are liking the story of them. 😅

Thank you for reading. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 378 19
Hi everyone! Here is the long awaited Bodyguard story! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE INFORMATION CHAPTER! THE IS A WORK OF FAN FICTION I hope you...
8.2K 385 19
Hey everyone! Welcome back! Please make sure to read the introduction! As normal this is purely a work of my imagination using character likeness. Th...
1.3M 58.5K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.6K 591 27
Memories always stay with us even when people don't.