MY MAFIA MOMMY [TAEKOOK]

Por Spark_taekook_

Where the mafia family find a 5years old lil innocent bean who was left behind. Where 15 years old become on... Más

Intro/preview💝👈🏻
1. TAETAE AND HIS DOLL💝✨
3. missing💝🌟✨
4. past💝✨
5. love you💝✨
6. kookie/propose💝✨
dm 💭
7. Mommy💝✨
Their Home💝✨
8. Date/Taelous💝✨
new ff💝✨
9. Rain💝✨
10. Sick Bunny💝✨
not an update!!!
11. love
author is on cloud ninth😭💝
12. roar
13. mature cub

2. MINE💝🌟✨

1.2K 73 13
Por Spark_taekook_

Tae:-(sparkling eyes) doll

He clapped his hand while looking at kook here Joon wide his eyes thinking who will save the poor child from his muscle pig son

But when he glanced at his son his widen eyes become more wide whe he saw the red cheeks of kook. He blinked twice thrice and got a major shock when he saw a lil smile on kook's face.

The Jeon Jungkook who never smile at anyone it's rare if he smile is smiling at a child whom he didn't even know. He came back to his sense when Tae again spoke while shaking him.

Tae:- unckie unckieeeee

Joon:- huh! Yeah say Taetae

Tae:- can we take my doll also with us

Joon:-(confused) your doll? Who?

Tae point at kook making Joon shock again and here kook is blushing just by the one word but when he noticed his father he again put his cold face and spoke

Kook:- who is ur doll?

Tae:-(tilting head cutely) you!

Kook:- what are u doing here appa I was waiting for u in the car eomma will get angry if we will be late let's go now.

Joon:- yeah let's go. Taetae come and he is my son Jungkook you can call him hyung.

Tae:-(pouting cutely) nuuu nuu hyungie DOLL

Joon:- okie okie call whatever you want now let's go. Kook you take Tae with you I will bring his luggage. (Said while putting Tae on the ground)

Kook glance at the cute blue coloured bag and school bag with some booka and a carton. He hold Tae's hand to leave but stopped when he felt the tugg on his pants.

He glanced down at Tae who was looking at him which does eyes shining brightly with a cute boxy smile and making garbby hand towards him.

He again unconsciously gave a small smile to Tae and pick him up and left from their towards the car.

Here Namjoon smiles at them thinking finally their will he someone who can make his son smile truely not the forced one which kook always tried to smile for them.

Here kook came to car and opened the back door and tried to put Tae on the back seat who denied holding his neck tightly not wanting to leave.

Kook shake his head at the baby and closed the door and come towards the front seat sitting with Tae on his lap and started to think something deeply.

Kook:-(in mind) what are u doing to me kid who are u and how can i calm my heart which is beating so fastly. I never felt like this for anyone in my life why did I blush which just a name by a child. In just a first meet u made me smile my heart is crazily beating like it will come out another minute I m not an idiot to understand what is happening to me but how can i fall for a kid (sigh) but whatever it is now u can't go away from me i will never let u go away from me u will be mine in anyway. I will keep u safe and will protect u but never leave me please.

While thinking all this his closed eyes but opened again when he listen to the cute giggles of the baby on his lap who is playing while standing on his lap.

Meanwhile Taebear find a most fascinated thing to play with which was dangling in the kook's ear shining brightly. Tae was playing with it giggling cutely and clapping his cute lil hand.

Look again closed his eyes listening the cute soothing giggles of his baby yes his baby. He smiled at the thought but again put straight face when he listen to the door opening sound.

Namjoon enter inside the car and smile at the giggling baby and start the car. Kook tight hold on Tae so that he won't fall. And they left from their.

Joon stopped the car kook who was resting while holding Tae securely opened his eyes and glanced at Tae who was sleeping now.

Joon:- you take Tae inside I will ask butler to bring his luggage in.

Kook:- hummm

Kook come inside and saw jin sitting on living room coach. He ignored him and started to leave for his room but stopped after listening to him.

Jin:- kook baby you came? Who is the child u are holding? Did u bring him what about his parents don't tell me u take him just because they did something and for ur revenge......

Joon:- stop jin it's enough. I found the baby in the park may be his parents abandoned him so i bring him here. I will search about him tomorrow.

Jin:- okay let me arrange his things in Chim's room.

Kook:-(coldly) he will stay with me in my room.

Jin:- but what if u hurt the baby just like u did with ur bro.... (Cutt of by the loud shout)

Joon:-(shouted angrily) enough Jin shut up now not a single word should come out of ur mouth. Kook u go take Tae to ur room.

Kook nodded his head and coldly look at Jin without saying anything and left from their to. His room.

After reaching room he closed the door gently and come to bed and layed Tae carefully not to break his sleep. He admire Tae for sometime and left to freshup.

He came back from the bathroom and dried his hair throw the towel on the couch and again comes to bed and hover over Tae carefully not to hurt his baby.

He carefully and gently burried his mouth in the neck of the baby's soft milky skin feeling safe and alive in the presence of the baby cub.

He closed his eyes sniffing the baby scent and a tear escaped his eyes. Its hard for him to control himself when his own mother blamed him for the thing he never did.

One by one his tears started to fall. He is tired of everything was just living like a robot. He cried alone but never shower his broken self to anyone.

He is feeling safe with his cub finally he have someone whom he can call his whom he feel save with. He finally got a reason to live the reason to smile.

He smiled thinking the soft baby cub of his tears still flowing wetting the baby's neck who stirred in his sleep due to the witness.

Tae opened his eyes and panicked finding himself in the new place and thinking someone is going to do bad with him.

He tried to push the person with his full strength but he failed as baby's strength is really nothing in front of the muscle bunny over him.

Sensing the struggle of his cub kook came out of the baby's neck making Tae to wide his baby doe innocent eyes finding his doll over him.

He smile brightly which didn't last long and a frown took over his baby face and bacame sad after seeing kook's tears.

Tae up his hand and wipe kook's tears who got more tears in his eyes seeing the baby's care for him. He got his cub to wipe his tears to be with him.

Tae:-(pout+teary eyes) no no cry

Kook panicked seeing Tae's teary eyes and hurriedly wiped his own tears giving his bunny smile to Tae which was genuine not the fake one.

Kook:- look I m not crying now. Come on let's give u bath and then we will have dinner.

Kook kissed Tae's forehead who kissed kook's cheeks smiling brightly making kook to not leave his smile.

Kook take Tae inside bathroom and fill the bathtub till it filled half and add a bathbom making the lot of bubbble to form.

Tae's eyes brightly and clapped his hand. Kook smile at the baby's excitement. Kook give Tae bath gently who was blabbering about his grandma grandpa and mom

Tae beckme sad after remembering them but kook cheer him up diverting his mind. After giving bath he rapped the soft towel around Tae and come back to his room.

He found Tae's luggage near his room door as he msgg his father when he took tae to bath. He took Tae's soft comfortable clothes and make the baby cub wear it.

He lift Tae and left from their to downstairs to get their dinner. He came to dinning table and saw his parents and brother who was sitting their waiting for him.

He gave a small smile to his father which was actually a faked when his father smiles at him. He ignored his brother and mother and started to put food for him and Tae on the plate.

??:- hyung eat with us here

Kook:-(coldly)no chim i will have my food in my room.

Jm:- oo okay and this babybear is so cute hyung give him to me please.

Jimin tried to take Tae but Tae burried him face in kook's neck not wanting to leave kook making jimin pout sadly which was noticed by Jin.

Jin:- kook give Tae to jimin he wanna play with the baby. (Said making kook to gritt his teeth but he control his anger)

Kook:-(rudely) No

Just saying this he left with his food and told maid to bring his banana milkshake and normal milk for the Tae.

Jin look at jimin who was sad by the ignorance of his brother. He never understand why his brother always push him away and never talk to him like others do.

He envy his friends brothers who are so caring and talk to lovingly and softly with him. He also expect this from his brother also not knowing the reason why his brother do that.

Jin:- it's alright chim u can play with Tae tomorrow morning okay.

Jim nodded his head and they both started to eat their food. Namjoon was silent till now but he was feeling sad for his son.

He knows his son his innocent but how can he explain this to Jin who never understand that and never ready to listen. He sigh and left his food half eaten.

Here Taekook were having their meal where kook was feeding Tae with his own hand and himself also eating.

They were going to finish food when Tae eat the bite of kook which was a lil bit spicy and started to cough and cry.

His eyes turned red and started to wipe his tongue. Kook wide his eyes understanding Tae is sensitive to spices. He can't eat spicy food.

Kook immediately make Tae to drink milk who calm down a lil after that. Kook out the dished aside and pat Tae back.

After calming down a lil Tae looked at kook and pecked his lips not knowing what his innocent kiss did to kook.

Tae:- doll (but kook didn't respond not getting the response Tae tapped kook's cheeks who come back to his senses)

Kook:- yes baby cub.

Tae:-(pout) me no like milk me like stawblly milkshake

Kook:-(chuckled) you mean strawberry milkshake (Tae nodded) owooo i didn't knew I will get that in the morning okay now let's sleep.

He layed on the bed and make Tae to kay on the top of him holding him securely and covered themselves with the blanket.

He pat Tae's back who slept with a pout on his face not caring about anything. Kook chuckled and pecked Tae's forehead who smiled in his sleep.

Kook smile widely and started to admire Tae. He didn't even knew how much time past but still he was admiring the lil cub.

Kook:- now I are mine and always will be mine none can take u away from.

He pecked Tae's whole face and after sometime he himself went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE

(Jimin is 3 years younger than Kook so jimin is 12 yrs old right now)

***********
Please vote and comment

Hope you all will like this💝
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
51.2K 2.5K 50
Ten years after he took over as the Alpha of the Mystic Pack, Alpha Jeon Jungkook has yet to find his mate, but with the clock ticking down and the d...
52.9K 2.8K 24
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...
642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...