Baatein Ankahee

By mannu026T

What a person desires is to have name,fame,power of money Abhay Singhania,he was known as the king of busines... More

Introduction
Characters Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
About Malhotra Brothers
Chapter 3
Introduction of More characters -I
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Introduction of More characters
Chapter -8
Important
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Information Regarding Updates
Chapter -11
Your Review
Chapter 12
New Story cover
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19 (Part-1)
Chapter 19 (Part-2)
Chapter-20
Questions
Teaser of upcoming Chapters
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
achievement...
Chapter-23 (Part-1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
reader's choice
Chapter-25
New Entry
Chapter 26
Your Imagination
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Let's talk
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

chapter-24

588 70 74
By mannu026T

Do vote and comment

Follow me or add my book to your reading list so you don't miss any update

Enjoy reading .

***********

Scene starts from...

Ruhaan was in Rohan's place....
They were trying to find information regarding the photograph...
As Rohan was very excellent in sketching....Ruhaan asked to draw the sketch of the lady in photo he saw ....

Rohan-"Thodha aache se yaad kr yaar...."

Ruhaan irritated-"Bta toh rha hu ... Haan toh...."he descripted about the look of the lady in the photo....

After about 3 hours of struggle ... finally the sketch was ready...

Rohan-"Ye dekh..yahi thi kya uss tasveer mein"

Ruhaan excited-"Yes yahi thi... yahi thi"

Rohan-"Ab pta kaise chalega ye kaun hai..."

Ruhaan-"Dada se poochke dekhe kya...may be unhe kuch pta ho"

Rohan-"Can try"

Abeer entered with snacks and juice for them...

Abeer-"Kya itni serious baatein ho rhi hai tumlogo ki saath hote hue bhi itne shaant ho...(raising his eyebrow) koi kaand kiya kya phirse tum dono ne"

Ruhaan dramatically-"Offo dada...kya zamana aa gya hai na...aapko ....aapko humper trust nhi hai...aapke Masoom se pyaare se baache hai hum dono ....kya har waqt hum jb saath hote hai toh kya sirf koi kaand hota hai"

Abeer twisted his ears-"Ho gya ya aur bhi baaki hai nautanki aapki Ruhaan ji"

Rohan laughed but in a moment hissed when Abeer twisted his ear too...

Ruhaan/Rohan-"auuch...dada/bhai lag rhi hai chodho"

Abeer left their ears....they rubbed it...and pouted...

Abeer-"Chalo jaldi se khalo ...mujhe phir office ke liye bhi nikalna hai"

Ruhaan-"Dada woh aapse kuch poochna tha"

Abeer-"Haan pooch na....tu kbse hichakne laga mujhse kuch poochne ke liye"

Rohan-"Woh bhai... actually humein..."showing him the sketch "Inke baarein mein jaana hai....kya aap jaante ho ye kaun hai"

As soon as Abeer laid eyes on the sketch, a wave of recognition washed over him. The color drained from his face as he pieced together the connection between the intricate drawing and a past he had long buried. A sense of dread settled in his stomach, knowing the implications of unveiling the truth behind the sketch and the relationship it held with Malhotra's especially Harsh..

Ruhaan, observant as ever, noticed the subtle shift in Abeer's expression. A silent understanding passed between the two, the weight of unspoken words hanging heavily in the air. A sense of apprehension lingered as Abeer wrestled with the decision of whether to reveal the secrets that lay dormant within the sketch.

Should he risk unraveling the delicate web of connections by divulging the truth to Ruhaan? Or would it be wiser to keep silent, preserving the fragile balance that had been carefully maintained for so long? As most importantly it was not his place to reveal the truth to Ruhaan ....it was Harsh or Aarav decision...he was no one...atleast not when it was about Anupriya....

Ruhaan nudged him....he emphasised each word he spoke-"kya aap jaante hai dada ye lady ko...koi rishta hai kya Hamara inse?"

Abeer questioned him back- "Ye tu achanak inke baarein mein kyun pooch rha hai...aur me..in...(his words fumbled ) ..mein nhi jaanta inhe"

Ruhaan doubtfully-"koshish kijiye na dada maybe kuch yaad aa jaaye aapko"

Before Abeer could speak his phone started ringing....

Abeer on call -"haan theek hai bs aa hi rha hu mein"

Ending up the call-"Mujhe jaana hoga...tum log khayal rkhna apna no Masti ok"

With that he left hurriedly...he thanked the stars...that he got a call...or what he would have said to both of them...he knew somewhere They had got the hint he was lying...but ...

Ruhaan-"Dada"

Rohan-"Jhoot bol rhe thai...woh jaante hai ye lady ke baarein mein.. per"

Ruhaan-"Humein batana nhi chahte....per ye sb chupa kyun rhe hai humse....akhir aisa kya hai jo mein nahi jaanta"

Rohan-"Aur woh Abhay unke baarein mein toh kuch pta nhi chal rha"..

Ruhaan-"Pta nahi Rohan...sb bahut confusing lg rha hai mujhe...achanak ye sb ...but jaise itna pata chala hai... aur bhi information nikal lunga mein and you know I have a feeling ye jo koi bhi hai Abhay aur ye lady dono ka koi na koi connection hai hum logo se aur bahut hi gehra connection hai .... maybe mein overthink kr rha hu ...but jis tarah Abhay naam sunke uss din Big b tensed ho gye thai jis tarah abhi ye sketch dekhke dada ke chehre ka rang badal gya tha ....ek hi taraf ishara kar rha hai ...ki in dono ka humse bahut gehra rishta hai...per kya woh mein jaankar rahunga"

Suddenly something striked Rohan -"Tujhe ye lady ki pic Harsh uncle ke study drawer mein mili thi na"

Ruhaan-"Haan ...toh"

Rohan to himself-"Kahi ye lady ....no...no..no...mein jo soch rha hu ye sach nhi hona chaiye...aur agar Aisa hai toh kahi Abhay Inka beta toh...mujhe bhai se baat krni padegi...aur unhe mujhe batana padega...."

Ruhaan shook him-"Kya ho gya kya soch rha hai tu"

Rohan-"Kuch nhi ...ye sb chodh aaja khate hai apan"

Ruhaan-"Mera mn nhi hai yaar...jb tk mujhe sach nhi pta chal jaata mujhe chain nhi milega.."

Rohan's apprehensions were mounting as he contemplated the implications of the information he had unearthed. The mere thought of his dear friend, Ruhaan, being entangled in a convoluted web of deceit and familial lineage left him perturbed. The prospect of such a revelation potentially shattering Ruhaan's world was almost unbearable for Rohan to fathom.

In his heart, Rohan knew that if the claims about the mysterious lady's connection to Harsh and Abhay's possible paternity were indeed true, the fallout would leave his friend in a state of profound distress. A sense of duty and loyalty towards Ruhaan welled up within Rohan, compelling him to take decisive action to shield his friend from the impending anguish.

Rohan resolved to safeguard Ruhaan from the impending storm at any cost, even if it meant veiling the truth from him. The weight of this burden sat heavily on Rohan's shoulders....he need to be confirm...whatever he's thinking is actually truth or his delusion...

Scene shifts to Hospital...

Aarav came out of the surgery...it was of a lady who was 7 months pregnant and was travelling with her family
but on the way they met with a severe accident...she was severely injured...her husband and son were out of danger but she lost her unborn child....and was in critical condition...

The memories of the past flashed in front of his eyes when the same happened with his mother,Mahima

He entered his cabin and sat on his chair...he looked at the photo frame he Always kept on his desk...his parents photo...

Flashback

Mahima was brought to the hospital...she was covered in her own pool of blood.....she was hurriedly taken inside operation theatre....her condition was critical...

15 years old Aarav and 13 years old Omkara were waiting for their mother outside the Operation theatre..

Omkara clutched Aarav hand tightly-"Kuch nhi hoga na mumma ko bhai ... dekho na unhe kitna pain ho rha hoga kitna khoon beh gya hai mumma ka ...woh aur babies theek ho jayenge na unhe kuch hoga toh nhi na"

Aarav was quiet...he had witnessed the incident with his own eyes.... whatever happened should not have happened..

Nurse rushed outside...

Aarav rushed to her-"Mumma theek toh hai na"

Nurse-"Dr.Harsh Kaha hai...we need his signatures on this paper"

Omkara-"Kaunse papers hai ye"

Nurse-"Consent papers...we need to do immediate surgery... patient ki haalat bahut zyada critical hai
..bahut zyada khoon beh chuka hai...survival chances are Only 10%."

Omkara hyper-"Kya bakwaas kr rhi hai aap...kuch nhi hoga meri mumma ko woh theek ho jaayegi bilkul"

Aarav holded omkara-"Dijiye papers mein papa ke sign karake laata hu"

Nurse-"Thodha jaldi time nhi hai hamare pass"

Aarav nodded...

Omkara crying-"Bhai ...mumma"

Aarav hugged him-"Mera strong bacha hai na tu...aise rote nhi hai...kuch nhi hoga hamari mumma ko..woh aur dono babies safely hamare saath wapas ghar chalenge"

Omkara-"Pakka na"

Aarav nodded -"Aacha mein papa ke paas se aata hu woh Abhay ke pass hai na"

Omkara Angrily-"Unhe sirf apne uss bete ki chinta hai ...yaha mumma aur babies itni takleef mein hai phir bhi woh yaha nhi aa rhe"

Aarav closed his eyes in agony....he was also angry...but right now he have to control his emotions and keep calm

Aarav made Omkara sit on nearby chair-"Tu baith mein aata hu"

Omkara nodded...

Aarav rushed towards the room where abhay was admitted....

He entered when he saw ....Harsh was talking with doctor....

Doctor-"Dhyaan dijiyega zyada strain na karen khudh ko ......injury zyada severe toh nhi hai but precautions nhi liye gye toh aage chalkar dikkat ho skti hai.... right now he's resting due to sedatives thodhi der mein hosh aa jaayega"

Harsh nodded ....as doctor left he looked at Aarav standing at Door ....

Harsh-"Aarav ...mahi...mahi kaisi hai mein bs aa hi rha tha "

Aarav coldly-"In papers per aapke sign chahiye"

Harsh frowned-"Kya hai ye?"

As he reached out to grasp the papers, his fingers trembled with anticipation. With each word he took in, his heart clenched in disbelief. The weight of the information bore down on him like a heavy burden, threatening to crush his spirit. Each line seemed to carve a deeper wound in his already fragile soul.

The words on the page danced before his teary eyes, blurring and swirling into a maelstrom of emotions. The reality of the situation hit him like a thunderbolt, sending shockwaves through his very being. How could this be happening? After already enduring the loss of his love, now the thought of losing his dearest friend and the mother of his children was unbearable. The idea of not being able to see his unborn children filled him with a profound sense of helplessness and despair.

In that moment, he felt as though the ground was slipping away beneath him, leaving him adrift in a sea of uncertainty and fear. The future, once bright with possibilities, now seemed dark and foreboding. This can't happen God can't be this cruel to him... atleast not now when he already lost so much

Harsh-"Mahi"
He immediately rushed towards OT...

Aarav looked at Abhay's sleeping figure... don't know why but his heart clenched with pain seeing Abhay lying unconscious in front of him....

His hand's automatically...moved forward to caress Abhay's face...but he stopped himself in between....

Closing his eyes he took a deep breathe and immediately left from there...

Time skips a bit...

The light's of OT closed...and doctor came out carrying a baby in her hand...
She carefully gave baby to harsh...

Harsh-"maahi kaisi hai...aur dusra baacha....theek toh hai na woh dono"

Doctor-"I'm sorry sir ...per hum dusre baache ko nhi bacha paaye aur"

The nurse came with the baby...

Aarav and Omkara who had slight smile on their face seeing their little brother faded with the news..of loosing their another brother....

Aarav-"Aur mumma woh kaisi hai"

Doctor shook her head-"Uppari chot ke saath saath....Internal bleeding bahut zyada ho gyi hai chah kr bhi hum nhi rok paa rhe ... I'm sorry unke pass zyada waqt nhi bacha hai ....aap sb mil lijiye unse aakhiri baar"

Harsh stumbled....what he feared is happening....

Omkara started to cry...he looked at his father-"Sb aapki wajah se hua hai...aur aapke uss bete ki wajah se...meri mumma....(he looked at Aarav)...while crying "Mujhe mumma ke pass jaana hai bhai....woh humein chodh kr nhi Jaa skti she loves us na...woh aise kaise kr skti hai hamare saath"

He hugged Aarav tightly.... while Aarav was all silent...

Nurse-"patient aap sb se milna chahti hai"

Harsh handed the baby to Aarav-"Tum dono jao Maahi ke pass mein ... Mein aata hu"

Saying so he rushed out from there....

Omkara rushed inside ....while Aarav was behind him... holding little baby in his arms...

When nurse said.."Aap andar jaaiye baby ke kuch tests karane hai isse mujhe de dijiye"

Aarav nodded and handed over the baby to nurse...

He too entered inside the room...but his steps halted when he saw Mahima's condition....

Omkara-"you can't do this to me mumma...aap hum sbko chodhkar aise nhi ja skti"

Mahima was all quite...she was just looking for Aarav...

Mahima -"Aa...rav... A.bhay"

Omkara-"Aap uska naam kyun le rhi ho mumma sb uski wajah se hua hai"

Mahima-"Nhi ... Baacha aise nhi kehte..."she looked at Aarav and asked her to come near her...

Aarav slowly took each steps towards her-"Mumma"

Mahima-"I'm sorry beta....jo ab mein kehne ja rhi hu...uske liye apni mumma ko maaf kr dena beta"

She looked at Omkara-"Mera baacha...apni mumma ki har baat maanta hai na" Omkara nodded immediately... clutching his mother hand tightly..

Mahima took Omkara's hand and put it in Aarav's hand-
"Promise kro apni mumma se...Hamesha ek dusre ki takat banke rahoge tum dono...ek dusre ka khyal rakhoge...aur dono milke apne chote bhai ko bahut saara pyaar doge ...usse uski mumma ki Kami kabhi mehsoos nhi hone doge vaada karo"

Both nodded...But Omkara hugged her tightly...

Omkara-"Mt jao na mumma ..pls pls mt jao mein nhi reh paunga aapke bina"

Mahima closed her eyes due to the pain she was feeling ...which mother want to leave her children crying for her....but it was god's decision...

Mahima gently separated Omkara from her embrace-"Omi apne chote bhai ko leke aa na ....jaane se pehle ek baar dekhna chahti hu use...ji bharke...apne papa aur Abhay ko bhi bula la"

Omkara stiff with their name...Mahima saw it -"Please Omi"

Omkara nodded ...wiping his tears he went outside...

Now it was only Aarav and Mahima...

Mahima looked at Aarav ...he was all silent...
She hold his hand ...Aarav looked up

Mahima-"Baacha"
Aarav- "Mumma"
Aarav eyes got teary...

Mahima-"Pehle bhi kaha hai aur aaj bhi  kehna chahti hu tujhse ...tu hamesha Mera beta rahega...bhale hi maine tujhe Janam na diya ho ...bhale hi Teri rago mein Mera khoon nhi hai ...per tu tha hai aur hamesha Mera beta ...bada beta rahega Aarav....kbhi bhi khudh per iss baar ko lekar Shaq mt krna baacha"

Aarav nodded .... tears fall from his eyes....Mahima wiped them gently...

Mahima-"Rona nhi hai Aarav...tu toh mera Sher baacha hai na...aur aise kamjor padega toh Omi aur Tere chote bhai Ruhaan...unhe kaun sanbhalega"

Aarav-"Ruhaan"

Mahima smiled-"Haan aacha naam hai na ..." Aarav nodded"Hamesha unn dono ki dhaal bnkar rehna Aarav ...unko kbhi kisi cheez ki Kami mt hone dena...woh pyaar dena jo unhe mujhe Dena chahiye tha ....per nhi de paaungi...per tu hai na mujhe koi fikar nhi ab tu sb sambhal lega...apne bhaiyo ko apne papa ko....mere hisse ka pyaar dega..tere papa..mere jaane ke baad woh bahut akele ho jayenge...unki patni se pehle mein unki best friend thi jiske saath woh apna sab kuch share krte thai...ab meri jagah tumhe Leni hogi sbki zindagi mein aarav...sb kuch tumhe sambhalna hoga...Bikharne mat Dena kisiko bhi"

Aarav just nodded ...

Omkara entered with baby Ruhaan...and handed over her to Mahima  .

Mahima eyes had tears she planned so much for her new borns...but will be wish only now....

She kissed Ruhaan's forehead -"Mumma loves you baacha...and she's sorry woh aapke saath nhi reh paayengi...please apni mumma ko maaf kr dena"

Her breath started to hitch....Aarav immediately took Ruhaan in his arms and called for Doctor by pressing Emergency button...

Mahima-"Har..sh.  Ab..hay. "
Harsh too rushed inside...with doctors

Harsh immediately clutched Mahima's hand

Mahima-"Hamare charo baacho ka aur apna khayal rakhna harsh....aur hamesha khush rehna aap sb log"

Harsh-"Please don't do this to me Mahi... Please mein nhi Sambhal paunga baacho ko akele... they need you I need you please mt jao"

Mahima-"I'm sorry Harsh mein chah kr bhi aapki ye baat nhi Maan paungi aaj..."

Mahima- "Abh...ay ko bula dijiye"
                   "Abhay"

Everyone was crying....but all were helpless...

Mahima-"I love you all" she said with difficulty....
With that she closed her eyes forever.....

*********Flashback end*********

Aarav-"Ek anaath ko bhi kitna pyaar diya aapne mumma...mujhe kabhi ye feel nhi hone diya ki I'm not your real son.... kyun chali gyi aap hum sb ko chodkar I miss you alot"

Suddenly his phone rang...it was from Ruhaan...he composed himself and picked it up...

Ruhaan-"Bhai"
He sounded little sad..

Aarav alerted-"kya hua Ru sb theek toh hai na baacha Teri tabiyat toh theek hai na"

Ruhaan-"I need you bhai ...please ghar aa jao na"

Aarav immediately picked his car keys and rushed outside -"Mein bs abhi aa rha hu baacha...bs 10 min mein pahuch rha hu"

Ruhaan-"Jaldi aao I'm waiting for you"
He ended the call...

Aarav rushed towards his car as soon as he can...but bumped with harsh

Harsh-"Aaram se...kya hua itne pareshaan lg rhe ho"

Aarav cold voice -"Ghar ja rha hu .." and he left

Harsh -"Suno toh"
But Aarav didn't listened... Only one thing was in his mind all of a sudden what happend to His little brother...

Harsh sighed Sadly...

Scene shifts to...

Abhay was in a meeting with the investor's for the deal he came to Kenya...

Mr.william -"I hope you have read the conditions we have put in the contract...if you agree with them than  we'll sign the deal"

Abhay chuckled-"Well Mr.William right now it's not me..who wants this deal....it's you..who needs me...so it will be better you don't talk about conditions and all"

Mr.William-"Ohhh..Mr.A Oberoi.....it's not like what you are thinking...it's just a normal procedure in our company we always do whenever we do any deal with someone"

Abhay In his authoritative tone- "In that case I'm also some normal businessman to you with whom you want to collaborate right??"....he stood up buttoning up his coat button "I'm calling off this deal....it was nice meeting you"

Mr.William paled-"No..No...Mr.A...you are taking it wrong...It's our honour to have you here Mr. A Oberoi....we are lucky to be able to work with you whose No.1 businessman... winning back to back awards...for the past 5 years...please please don't blackout with this deal...we request you"

Abhay chuckled-"But now I loosed my interest in this deal Mr.William"

Mr.william-"Please don't say this"

Abhay started to walk out but stopped midway and kept a file on the table...

Abhay-"Check the file and if you agree with my conditions...I'm ready to sign the contract"

Mr.William picked the file and read it...whatever he read he was shocked....he looked at Abhay who gave him a smirk...

Mr.William - Mr. A , we can sit and talk...you can't do this...we can at least
talk and try to solve this...

Abhay- No we cannot...if you want me to continue with the deal...sign those papers...

Mr. William's face dropped....he knew if Mr.Oberoi backed out ....his company would face a huge loss...

Mr . Williams's-"ok fine...but What I'll get in return"

Abhay- "I guess right now...you are not in that position to ask for favours from me"

Mr.Williams gritted his teeth in anger...but signed the papers ...

Abhay Smiled-"It was nice meeting you Mr.William"

Abhay walked out of the meeting room....his aura was something that demands respect.... nobody in the world can beat him in the business techniques....

Abhay came down from the building and sat in his car....when his phone rang ...it was video call from Ruhi..

He picked up...

Ruhi-"KAISE HAI AAP ABHAY"

ABHAY-"I'm fine...per kya hua tum itni tensed kyun lg rhi ho"

Ruhi-"Ye nawab sahab hai na sar mein dard kr diya hai isne ....aap hi baat kijiye isse..."

Ruhi to Abhi-"Le baat kr apne buddy se"

Abhay heard Abhi from the other side speaking-"nahi krna mujhe kisi se bhi baat...jao aaplog sb...Karo apna kaam wahi bs important hai na aap logo ke liye...kisi ko bhi meri fikar hi nhi hai"

Ruhi gave Abhay tired look-

Abhay-"Uske saamne rakho camera ...let me talk to him"

Ruhi did what Abhay said but Abhi being stubborn faced other side...

Abhay-"Itna naaraz ho gya apne buddy se ki dekh bhi nhi raha meri taraf"

But Abhi didn't said anything...

Abhay-"Aacha Ruhi nhi krni Abhi ko baat toh theek hai maine jo uske liye surprise gift decide Kiya tha na usse tum hi rakhlo Ruhi"

Abhi immediately took phone from Ruhi-"Surprise gift aur mere liye saachi buddy...kya hai batao na"

Abhay-"Tujhe toh baat nhi krni na mujhse chal Ruhi ko mobile de wapas"

Ruhi tried to take it ...but Abhi didn't let her ..

Abhi-"Batao na buddy kya hai gift"

Abhay-"Ruhi dedo use"

Ruhi nodded and took out the box wrapped in gift paper...

Abhi excitedly took it-"Kya hai ismein buddy"

Abhay-"Khol kr dekh"

Abhi nodded and handing mobile to Ruhi.... started unwrapping the gift...

It was latest model of mobile...

Abhi-"Wow buddy ye toh latest model hai na....thank you so much buddy... you are the best...I love you..I love you...I love you so much...(with a slight pause)...and I miss you jaldi wapas aao na bhai ki Shaadi ki kitni saari tayaari krni hai..
Aapke saath sb discuss krna hai mujhe"

Abhay-"I'll come soon...chal Apni ruhi di ko phone de usse kuch baat krni hai"

Abhi nodded ....

Ruhi-"Ji boliye Abhay"

Abhay eyed her ...Ruhi understood she distanced herself from Abhi and came at corner...

Abhay-"Kuch samay ke liye mein New York ja rha hu ...mein waha se direct lonavala hi aaunga"

Ruhi-"Jaldi aaiyega Abhay sb aapko Miss kr rahe hai"... including me was silent

Abhay-"I'll....aur saari arrangements ho jaayengi tum logo ke lonavala pahuchne se pehle ....don't worry"

Ruhi-"Aap hai toh hamein koi tension nhi hai"

Abhay nodded..."Aacha woh dusra mobile phone"

Ruhi sadly smiled-"Mein de dungi Ragini ko...Aapne Ishu ke liye liya hai na woh....(to which Abhay nodded)... use mil jaayega woh"

Abhay-"Theek hai ...I'll talk to later...bye"

Ruhi-"Bye ...take care"

Sometimes situation's gets so complicated...that it gets impossible for person to acknowledge or express their emotions...he takes every steps cautiously.... that maybe their feelings doesn't hurt other person....
Same was happening with Ruhi and Somewhere with Abhay too...he was apprehensive that maybe him showing his love to Ishu may offend Yuvraj....
........

I tried to write a longer chapter

So how was the chapter?
Do you liked it?

Any upcoming expectations??
Any scene requests

Target-60+ Comment-70+

Your views about the storyline ..

Target poora kar dena ....it's a request...
It takes less than a minute to vote and comment so pls itni meherbaani kr dena author per ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 32.1K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
66.9K 6.5K 71
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
107K 5K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...