OHSHC One-Shots

Od ERWritings

Hey guys! This is just going to be complied of a bunch of Reader-insert One-shots! This is for Ouran High Sch... Více

Tamaki X Shy!Reader : Butterfly Princess
Kyoya X Reader : The 'Cool' Type
Hikaru X Geek!Reader : Look Me In The Eyes
Kaoru X Reader : First Date
Mori X Outgoing!Reader: Opposition & Love
Kyoya X Random!Reader: Why So Serious?
Kaoru X Reader: Beauty Hidden in Insecurities
Hitachiin Twins X Reader: The War For Love Part 2
Mori X Random!Reader:
OHSHC X Reader: Coming Out
Author's Note
Tamaki x Reader: Crush
Mori x Kind!Smart!Reader: Golden Heart
Honey x Outcast!Reader: Not Alone
Requests!
Hikaru x Geek!Reader:
Hikaru x Rebel!Reader:
Twins x Reader x Tamaki: Driver's Permit
Important Update
AU: Tamaki x Reader: The Princely Type
Hosts React!
Honestly A Random Splurge of Words
A/N: Important Notice
Tamaki x Reader: Confessions
Kaoru x Reader: The Past
Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru: Plays, Playful Flirting and Perplexing Notions
Kyoya x Shy!Reader: Heart of Glass
Tamaki x Reader: Not Quite Invisible
Kyoya x Reader: Future Lover
Kyoya x Reader: Past Lover
Kyoya x Reader: Present Lover (1/2)

Hitachiin Twins X Reader: The War For Love

10.1K 215 157
Od ERWritings

A/N: This is another request from _ashely0425. I hope you enjoy! Though I am probably going to turn this into a 2-shot because there is so much to write for this story so enjoy part 1!

It was another fairly normal day at Ouran High School Academy. Well, except for one thing; the twins were fighting. Everyone at first thought it was another little joke after they had 'fought' as a game to let them go to Haruhi's house. Even you. You were sure the twins were just joking around and trying to start up a fuss. After the fight went on for about a month, everyone got concerned. They couldn't even do their twincest homosexual act without arguing.

The most anyone found out about why they were fighting was Haruhi, and she (yes, you knew she was a she. It was pretty recent though so you still felt weird about knowing the secret - probably because you had a tiny crush on her when you thought she was a he. Oops.) told everyone the shocking news; the twins were upset over a girl. Everyone was interested, trying to find out which girl, while you just wondered what kind of a girl could catch the attention of both twins so much for them to turn on each other. She must be something.

Currently, you sat with the other Hosts in Music Room #3 watching the twins fight. No one really knew what to do. Honey tried to interfere and almost got in massive trouble - which confused you because he was an incredible martial artist - but Mori got him out of it before the twins lashed out at the cute blonde. Tamaki tried too, but the same result occurred. Kyoya tried - though it didn't look like he was putting much effort into it, and he probably wasn't really. This was Kyoya though, so no one was surprised. Haruhi even tried, but they paid her no attention as if she were invisible.

Finally, the Hosts were fed up with it. They looked at you and your eyes widened a little. "Me? You want me to try?" You ask, getting a little nervous. You had never been around the twins when they fought and you didn't like the idea of them getting mad at you.

"Please, (y/n)-chan!" Honey said, giving you his puppy dog eyes. When Tamaki chimed in you knew you were done.

You let out a reluctant sigh and close your eyes for a moment. "Fine." You say quietly. They lit up and you gave them a look that said you were not excited about this. You turned your attention to the twins and decided a direct approach would work best to avoid being hit by something.

Breathing a little fast, you slowly make your way over to the twins. "Hey Kaoru. Hey Hikaru." You say, trying to sound nonchalant.

They slowed down a little in their argument. "See, she said MY name first. She clearly likes ME better." Kaoru says, glaring at Hikaru. They almost went at it again, but you cut in before they could.

"So what's this about, Hikaru?" You asked, looking at the auburn haired twin. Thank god they didn't dye their hair this time. You liked their auburn hair and amber eyes, it just suited them so well. If you were admitting it, only to yourself, you had a bit of a crush on both of the twins.

"Look at that Kaoru, she asked me what was going on." Hikaru said, clearly pleased. You were completely confused, but by now the other Hosts understood what was going on. It was you that the twins were fighting over - all of which you were completely clueless about.

"Uh, guys?" You say, trying to catch their attention. They hardly give it to you. You let out a soft sigh and then remind yourself that you weren't really anything to the twins, so why could it possibly matter that you were trying for their attention. "Never mind. I'll just leave you to it." You mumble as you turn around and walk back to the other hosts.

"That went awful. Never make me do that again." You plead with the others, and Tamaki smiled a little sympathetically.

"You did a lot more to help than you think, (Y/n)." Kyoya says as he pushes up his glasses a little.

"You think?" You ask, not believing a word that he said. How did you help? You didn't find out anything and didn't make anything any better.

"Yes. Now we know who they are fighting about." Kyoya replies. You try to get him to tell you who, and everyone seemed amused that you didn't know. It was typical of you to not believe if could be you. There was no way. It was kind of like Haruhi and Tamaki. You were completely unaware they had a crush on you, but everyone else knew. You were the Haruhi to the twins' Tamaki, except they knew of their feelings and you did not.

"Guys! I care about the twins too! I want to know!" You say, getting a little distressed about the whole situation. Though your distress caught the twins' attention and they were at you side immediately. Kaoru on your left and Hikaru on your right.

"Who is messing with our (y/n)," Kaoru asks.

"And making her look so upset." Hikaru finishes.

You look up at the twins who looked to be getting along for the first time in a while and you smile a little at them. Though once Kyoya assured them you were fine they went back to arguing and you sighed.

"I'm going to the library to get a book. I'll be back soon." You say as you walk out of the door and down the hall to the library.

The moment you left, the Hosts confronted Hikaru and Kaoru.

"We know who you're fighting over." Haruhi says as she looks at the twins.

They stop fighting for a moment to look at their friends and narrow their eyes. "How would you know what any of this is about?" Kaoru asks, speaking first.

"And why is it any of your business anyways?" Hikaru adds, his own amber eyes narrowed as he looks at his friends. They weren't mad at their friends though, they were mad at each other.

"You guys really think fighting in front of (y/n) is making her happy?" Tamaki asks gently, as he looked at the twins.

"Really, you're making her miserable." Haruhi points out. Of course you weren't really there for proof, but the fact that you left to go to the library knowing it was closed at this time? Wasn't that proof enough?

"We are not making (y/n)-chan miserable!" Hikaru denies, though it was pretty clear the news had startled the older twin. He didn't like the idea of you being miserable on his account.

"You're making (y/n)-chan sad. She doesn't like seeing you fight, and you get so caught up with fighting that (Y/n)-chan tries to talk to you and you ignore her." Honey points out, although he looked rather adorable while doing so.

"We would never ignore (y/n)!" The twins reply simultaneously, their arm crossing over their chest at the exact same time. They were in sync in their beliefs, no matter how wrong they were about that statement.

"You two, stop arguing about (y/n)! You're making everyone miserable! Including (y/n)! She just left to go to the library to get a book. We all know the library isn't even open at this time." Haruhi says. By the looks on the Hosts faces though, she realized that the only ones who knew the library was closed at this time was herself and Kyoya. Seriously?

The hosts started to argue with the twins about you, and it wasn't long before you walked in to see everyone arguing - though you didn't really hear the topic of the conversation. You looked distressed and groan and half-whine in complaint. "Noooo." You groan.

"Seriously guys?" You call and everyone freezes, turning to look at you. "Can't we just have a normal day? What is it? War Day?" You hated this. Everyone fighting.

"You're right, (Y/n). We've been acting childishly. Let me walk you home today, yeah?" Kaoru asks as he walks up and wraps an arm around your shoulders. He may have been the younger twin, but he was more or less more mature. You smile up at him and nod.

"Of course, Kaoru!" You reply happily.

Kaoru shoots Hikaru a smug look and Hikaru returns the look with one that said it was going to be a subtle war, because they didn't want to see you look distressed. So they would act like they made up, but just in front of you, just for their precious (y/n).

"I'll be home a bit late, Hikaru. Don't worry about me too much." Kaoru says, as if everything was back to normal. Hikaru wanted to throw something, but the happy look in your eyes at the idea that the twins were back to being loving brothers stopped him.

Hikaru looked at Kaoru as if worried and replied, "Okay Kaoru, but you have to be careful." His words had a double meaning; be careful, (y/n) was his and he was going to have you. That, and he was saying look out for you. Even if he didn't like that his brother was walking you home, he wanted you to be safe.

You smile a little, the only one buying their act - yeah, you were pretty naïve when it came to the twins. With that, you and Kaoru began to walk towards your house.

"Kaoru, why were you and Hikaru fighting anyways?" You ask as you look up at him curiously. That's when he realized that you truly didn't realize their feelings for you, even though their fighting had clearly given it away. He couldn't tell you the truth, at least not all of it.

"We both like this girl." Kaoru replied, and decided to explain more when your eyes clearly pleaded with him to explain further. "It's really unusual for Hikaru and I to like the same girl. Most of the time we don't look at girls the way we see this one. But she's just incredible. She is really smart, but at the same time she is clueless. She's stubborn, and yet she can also be won over so easily. She's like a walking oxymoron, and  guess that is what appeals to both of us. She's real and she can have an open-feeling kind of talk like me, and at the same time she struggles with her own emotions and has a hard time expressing them, kind of like Hikaru. I guess it's just that there is a little of both of us in her, and it just makes her so beautiful to us." He explains.

You listen intently, and inhale his words as you process them. You could relate to that girl they were talking about. You were a lot like that yourself, minus the beautiful part and the incredible part. You nod your head a little and smile slightly, "I would love to meet her. She is lucky to have two amazing guys that like her." You say with a smile.

Kaoru was a bit surprised by your reaction, and yet he felt like he should have expected it. You weren't jealous, which kind of made him wonder if you didn't like them back, and yet you thought he and Hikaru were amazing. You confused him, a challenge. He liked it.

"You know her better than you think." Kaoru says as he looks at you and smiles a little.

"So, tell me more about her, since I haven't been able to get a name from anyone." You reply, wanting to know as much about this girl as possible. Hey, if you had to watch the two you cared about a lot like and fight over some girl, she better be good to them and for them because if she hurt them you would have to teach her a lesson.

"Well, she doesn't know that she is absolutely beautiful. I don't know why, because she always has guys flirting with her and wanting to take her out, but she doesn't look at herself the way everyone else does. I guess you can say she's insecure, even though she should be the most confident girl around. She's not really rich, but she doesn't let that stop her from working for what she wants. She won't ever let Hikaru and I spoil her with things, and at first we were surprised that we couldn't win her over like most girls. She was really a bit of a fun game for us in the beginning... but the longer we continued the game the more we realized it was no longer a game. That's when we started arguing." He explains. You nod your head for him to keep going.

"She's nice to everyone, even though she gets bullied every now and again. It's like she is almost too kind. She is really selfless, and she needs to think of herself once in a while and not about everyone else. She can't tell Hikaru and I apart entirely, but it's not guessing. I guess it's kind of like when she looks at us she doesn't see us as two parts to one person, but as if we were trying to trick her by acting the way that the other acts. Most of the time that would bother us, but it doesn't. (Y/n), I really like her. But so does Hikaru, and I don't want to see him hurt, but at the same time I don't want to let her go." He says, sounding a little distressed himself.

You frown slightly and try to think of a solution for the problem, but it was a really difficult one. "Well what if she doesn't know herself? What if she likes both of you, but she can't choose because she cares about both of you? If she is a walking oxymoron, it might make her choice that much harder. I mean, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty much a walking oxymoron myself. If I had to choose between you and Hikaru I would never be able to, because I love you both, you know? It's like a parent having to choose their favorite child, and they just can't. Except with you two it's even harder because it's impossible to love one of you without loving a little bit of the other." You tried to explain how this girl might see it, because you could relate to everything Kaoru said about her. Plus, you were pretty good at understanding things.

"Like, you're the more mature one. The softer one. It's comforting and safe. And yet you also have a bit of a mischievous side. You like to mess around and play pranks, and you like to get into trouble. Though you're more open-minded and see more than Hikaru. Though loving you means loving Hikaru too, because he is just the counterpart of you. He is more close minded, loves to play pranks and games and getting into trouble, and he has a hard time opening up and expressing his emotions. Whereas you're pretty selfless when you're not with Hikaru, he can be a bit selfish, but he doesn't mean to be. He's more driven by emotion that he can't comprehend and you're more logical about things." You try to explain.

"So it's really hard to love one of you without loving the other. I think most people feel that way." You say as you look in front of you to make sure you were walking the right way before you look at Kaoru again. "Like that story about the girl who liked Hikaru a few years ago. I don't think it meant she didn't want either of you because she was fine with either. I think she knew how much Hikaru cared for you, and so when he acted like you and said you liked her but Hikaru didn't, I think she was fine with you, because she thought that if you liked her and she turned you down because she liked Hikaru and made you upset that Hikaru would hate her. I mean, if it was me that's how I would view it because you can't love one twin without loving a bit of the other."

Kaoru hadn't ever thought of it that way, and that just made him love you more. The way you saw the world differently and saw situations differently. Though it also made him feel a little bad. He could all too well picture you as that girl, confessing her feelings to Hikaru and only to be hurt by them because they had been so close-minded as not to even let it occur to them that something like that might happen. He looked at you and tried not to picture it, but he did and it made him want to pull you close and not let you go. He didn't know what he would do if he ever saw you crying - especially if it was because of him or Hikaru. 

Once you reach your house, you give Kaoru a hug and smile. "I'll see you at school tomorrow. Thanks for walking me home, Kaoru. It was sweet of you. I hope that girl knows that if she hurts either of you I am going to beat her up." You say with a smile.

Normally you saying something like that would make Kaoru smile, but he didn't. Instead he thought of the situation. You being forced to choose a twin, hurting the other and hating yourself for it, beating yourself up mentally and maybe physically because of it. It wasn't funny to him. He pulled you in for one more hug and murmured into your ear, "I hope it never comes to that, (y/n)."

Those words rung throughout your mind for the rest of the night, and you fell asleep trying to decode them. You had no luck and still couldn't figure it out by the time you got to school the next day. You were greeted by Hikaru - you only knew it was him because for now you could only tell the twins apart by their voices and their hair parted like everyone else. Though you were slowly getting the hang of it, the more you hung out with them.

"Hey (y/n), mind if I walk with you to class?" Hikaru asks as he looks at you.

"I don't want to be a bother..." You bit your bottom lip a bit nervously. Something was going on with the twins and you didn't know if it was going to be good or bad.

"You're never being a bother, (y/n)." Hikaru replied, rolling his eyes a bit in a way that made it seem like his words were just words. You still weren't sure if you were or not, but you decided to just go with it.

"Okay, sure." You say as you walk with Hikaru towards your classroom. You didn't have class with the twins for some classes because you were smart, so some of your classes were with Kyoya and Tamaki. Most of your classes were with the twins and Haruhi though.

"So (y/n), what did my brother tell you on your walk home yesterday?" Hikaru asks as he looks everywhere except at you, which was unlike Kaoru but so like Hikaru.

"This mystery girl you two like. No one will tell me a name." You pout a bit and then get an idea. You look at Hikaru and give him your best puppy dog face. "Will you tell me who she is, Hikaru?" You ask in a soft voice. Hikaru tried not to look but he ended up looking.

He gave in and was about to tell you that this girl was you when Kaoru walked up and wrapped his arm around your shoulder casually. "Hey (y/n), how is your morning?" The younger twin asks.

You look up at him and smile, "Hey Kaoru. I'm good, how about you?" You ask and then pout, "Wait.. did you do that on purpose? Hikaru was about to tell me who your mystery girl was."

Kaoru smirks a little and winks. "You will never know, (y/n)." He says playfully and you pout, but you couldn't hold it for long and you smile again and look at a slightly upset looking Hikaru, so you poke him a bit.

"Hikaru! Walk with us. You're so far away!" You look at him and give him a pleading look and he sighs before he walks over to you and wraps his arm around your shoulder kind of like Kaoru. "See! Better?" You say with a happy look.

The three of you walked to your class, and the moment you disappeared into the class room to walk over to Tamaki and Kyoya the twins turned to face each other. Hikaru looked mad.

"You can't let me have alone time with her for one minute?" He growls as he looks at his younger brother.

"We can't be doing this, Hikaru, fighting over her. It'll tear her apart." Kaoru tried to reason.

"You're just saying that so you can have her!" Hikaru replied angrily.

"No! I'm not. Yesterday when I was talking to her. She told me if she ever had to choose between us she wouldn't be able to do it. And then she said she would beat up the 'mystery girl' if she hurt us because of this. Do you really want to see her hate herself forever because she chose?" Kaoru was being the reasonable one, but Hikaru looked even more upset.

He knew his younger twin was right, but he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to think that wanting you to chose him over his younger brother would cause you any pain. Though as he looked into the class room and saw you hanging out with Tamaki and Kyoya he knew it was true, and he hated it. He hated the idea that you could be hurt.

"She won't be hurt. We won't let her. She can still choose and not hurt.." Hikaru said, sounding determined. Kaoru sighed, and the entire way to their classroom the twins were arguing and fighting and some of their fan girls were asking Haruhi what was going on, because it had looked like they were getting along fairly well after yesterday.

The day went by quickly, and by the time you got into the Host Club it was already decorated and ready to please their guests. Lately the twins didn't have many customers because they were arguing, and without the 'caring twincest' package ratings were going down and Kyoya was in a fairly bad mood and he was blaming you - which you didn't understand why but you felt bad about it anyways.

However, the twins looked like they were getting along fine to you. They were hanging out and smiling and laughing as if everything was fine, so you didn't understand why they couldn't host again. It didn't bother you too much because it meant you got to spend time with your two favorite hosts. You walk up to them with a smile on your face, "Hey guys!"

"(Y/n)!" The twins cheer as they see you for the 'first' time since you got there. That wasn't true. They had been arguing until the moment you walked into the room. "Have you come to keep us entertained?" They ask.

You smile and giggle a little. "I suppose so, since Kyoya says you two won't be hosting for a while." You say as you sit down, only to have each twin sit down on either side of you. Then Hikaru pulls you onto his lap so that you were on Hikaru and leaning back on him like a pillow from the side but Kaoru pulled your legs on his lap. Their behavior struck you as strange but you didn't really want to question it.

"So since we have a while, what are we going to do?" You ask as you look at the twins.

They look at each other before looking at you and smirking. "We're going to play some games, (y/n)." They say and you giggle. You loved playing games with the twins. They were just really fun to hang out with, and it was hard not to love the twins.

"Okay, but I don't always want to play the Guess Which One Is Hikaru game. I'm bad at it." You say and then add, "Plus, it's more fun to play other games."

That is what you three did for the day. You hung out and played games. The twins would occasionally flirt with a clueless you and it was just a fun day. You were happy to be with the twins, and you couldn't wait until the break - the twins had convinced you to go with them to one of their beach houses. Just the three of you. Your parents didn't mind because the twins had told them there would be an adult who came on a regular basis to supervise - which wasn't an entire lie. The maid came every day to clean.

A/N: So this was part one, the second part will be when they are at the beach house and the real fun will begin (but you know, all stories have a kind of uneventful beginning before it gets to the fun parts) I hope you enjoyed so far!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

436 9 35
Hey so my friend and I were talking about what we would do if Ouran Academy and the Host Club existed. So you can here our reactions! We will be firs...
30K 993 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
1.1K 10 6
This is a collection of one shots for all anime. Just go ahead and request them by DMing me via the DMs here on Wattpad! Note: If I haven't seen the...
26.5K 302 22
This is a one-shot book made for you guys. You can suggest any character plus if you want that character with male or female reader. They can be a le...