Guardians At The Top Of The F...

By LiannQ

Title:食物鏈頂端的監護者們 Author: 七果茶 Status: Completed Description: Su Xing transformed into a cub that had just hatc... More

1: A Black Male Dragon is Raising A Cub
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35: The King Tyrannosaurus Is Raising A Cub
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52: The Zombie King Is Raising A Cub
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78: A Siren Raising A Mermaid Cub
79
80
81
83
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96: The Polar Bear's Penguin Cub
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122: The Holy Son of the Lich, Zaizai
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143: Death and The Fourth Natural Disaster
144
145

15

572 19 1
By LiannQ

Su Xing thought he was shouting loudly, but in fact his voice was so weak that he had to get close to hear it clearly.

Black Dragon quickly took him away from the hot spring pool and away from the steaming environment.

Su Xing was still wet and shivered when the cold wind blew.

He quickly moved himself behind the black dragon's claws and screamed to go back to the hot spring.

Of course the black dragon couldn't put him back.

The little fur ball is in this state, and it doesn't dare to breathe fire to dry him out, or take him back to the volcano. He needs a fresh air environment now.

It's even worse to let the little fur ball get wet and blow cold wind, it will freeze him to death.

The black dragon could only fly to the carapace first, stretch out a claw, penetrate the hole of the carapace, and pull out the animal skin blanket inside.

It rolled up the little fur ball with its snow-white animal skin, leaving only its head exposed.

"Chirp?"

Su Xing was dazed and slow to react, staring blankly at himself being rolled into a chicken roll.

The black dragon also laid him face up in its claws, with its huge dragon head hanging above him, staring at him closely.

Su Xing was confused and subconsciously kicked the blanket on his body with his paws.

But he was rolled up in too many layers, and he couldn't kick the thick animal skin at all.

He kicked a few times and then gave up.

This position may be difficult for other beasts to adapt to, but Su Xing was once a human and had slept on his back with a quilt for several years. He was very accustomed to this position.

Being rolled up in the animal skin like this is like rolling yourself up with a quilt on a cold winter night.

The quilts in the orphanage are thin, so you will feel much warmer if you roll them up and sleep on them.

The familiar posture and the feeling of being wrapped made Su Xing feel sleepy.

He yawned, slowly closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

The black dragon waited until the little furball's body temperature, breathing, and heartbeat returned to normal before preparing to leave.

The two front legs need to grasp the carapace and can no longer hold the little fur ball.

The small fur ball wrapped in the animal skin is slightly larger than the hole in the carapace and cannot be stuffed into it.

Looking across the carapace and the little fur ball, the black dragon quickly made a decision.

It opened its mouth to hold the small fur ball rolled up by the animal skin, grabbed the carapace with its two front feet, flapped its wings and took off, flying towards the top of the pitch-black volcano.

When the dragons that were hunting on the lake saw the black dragon returning, they also left the lake and followed the black dragon in groups, returning with it.

The black dragon flew back to the cave, lowered his head and put the small fur ball in his mouth into the egg nest.

The ground heat conducted through the stones that build the egg nest will gradually dry it out.

The moss-covered carapace is placed next to the egg nest by the black dragon, and the little fur ball can eat it as soon as it wakes up.

Other dragons also returned one after another.

At this time, many caves were vacant. Without dragons guarding them, there were many dragons who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to occupy better caves, and a fight was inevitable.

The roars of various dragons are endless, accompanied by the sound of strong flesh covered with scales hitting each other, and the sound of rocks falling off the cliff and falling into the lava.

The black dragon, who was lying down and preparing to fall asleep, raised his head and glanced at the little fur ball, which was not sleeping peacefully and seemed to be awakened at any time. The black dragon got up and walked out of the cave.

After a while, the black dragon returned, walking leisurely to the egg nest, lying down around the egg nest, closing his eyes and resting.

On the top platform of the crater, a group of dragons who were beaten so hard that they dared not move clung to each other.

A moment ago, they were fighting each other to death because of a physical contact, but now they are sharing the same narrow platform without any hostility.

It wasn't until the black dragon's voice disappeared at the entrance of the cave at the bottom that the dragon tentatively moved its claws and crawled along the cliff wall to the cave below.

This time, all the dragons were very friendly, no fighting over the caves, no biting each other.

Even if another dragon's tail brushed against him while crawling, he would just turn his head and show his teeth, not even making a sound.

When Su Xing woke up, there were no dragon roars around him. If it weren't for the sound of the churning lava being still clear, he would have thought that the black dragon had taken him to move again.

Su Xing wanted to get up, but found that he was fixed by something and couldn't move.

Turning his head, he saw the animal skin blanket wrapped around his body.

"Chirp?"

Su Xing, who was dizzy from the hot spring and lost the second half of his memory, was a little confused.

Why was he rolled up and placed in the egg nest?

Only human babies have such a thing as swaddling clothes, right? Will there be dragons too?

But he's not a baby dragon.

He is already half a year old in this world. Is it too late for Mother Long to remember to swaddle him now?

Su Xing kicked the animal skin blanket with her paws, and at the same time tried to move her body upward, trying to get out of the "swaddling clothes".

The black dragon heard the noise, raised his head and looked, and saw a small fur ball that was half out of the animal skin.

The feathers on the little fur ball have been dried, and they just came out of the animal skin roll, so they look particularly messy and scrawled.

"Chirp chirp chirp."

Su Xing saw the black dragon and quickly asked for help.

The black dragon stretched out his claws, pinched a corner of the animal skin, and pulled it up. The animal skin rolled away and Su Xing rolled out.

As soon as Su Xing came out, he flew to the black dragon's head, pecked at its scales, and asked why it rolled him up.

Although most of his memories after soaking in the hot springs became blurry, he vaguely remembered seeing the black dragon's big head before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

The black dragon just thought he was joking, put his head on the ground, and let him peck.

Under the defense of the black dragon's thick scales, no matter how hard Su Xing pecked, his attack power was almost zero.

Even if he transformed into a woodpecker and kept hitting a gap in the scales, the force would be the same as a feather brushing against the scales.

Su Xing was discouraged and squatted on the black dragon's head to comb the messy feathers on his body.

After soaking in a hot spring, it seemed that the blood that had been frozen by the cold wind during the migration was flowing smoothly again. My limbs felt comfortable, but my brain was a little confused.

Su Xing shook his head to wake up his sluggish brain.

In order to prevent the black dragon from rolling him up again while he was sleeping, Su Xing jumped into the egg nest after combing his hair, grabbed a corner of the animal skin blanket and dragged it out.

Not only did the black dragon not stop him, but when he struggled to drag it on, he stretched out his claws to help him and stuffed the animal skin into the carapace.

Mom is so nice, Mom is so considerate.

Su Xing immediately forgot about being rolled into a "chicken roll" and lowered his head slightly to rub against the black dragon's claws.

·

After living in the volcano, Su Xing's storage habit relapsed.

It's just that all kinds of resources are scarce in winter. There aren't that many grass seeds, dried fruits, and fruits for him to store. The only plants he can find are moss.

Su Xing then set his sights on Moss.

The large moss brought back by the black dragon was baked by the high temperature inside the volcano and became dry and slightly curled, a bit like tea leaves.

Su Xing used the empty dried fruit jar to collect some dried moss, and shared the rest with Black Dragon.

Although the main food of the black dragon is various kinds of meat, it will occasionally eat some fruits when it is in the jungle.

Maybe it's to help digest food, or maybe it's to supplement the minerals and vitamins your body needs.

Su Xing didn't know if dragons had the concept of vitamin supplements.

In this place where it is difficult to obtain fruits, he will share some of the food he has stored with the black dragon.

Like the dried fruits stored in the carapace, or the moss the black dragon brought back for him.

These foods are placed in the cave and the black dragon will never take them.

Only if Su Xing holds it in his mouth and feeds it, will it cooperate and eat some.

He started raising his mother at a young age, and today he is also a very capable dragon cub.

Su Xing once thought about planting some grass seeds he brought over.

It’s just that the temperature inside the volcano is too high for planting.

It was windy and snowy outside the volcano, and the moss that survived by the geothermal heat was a miracle.

Su Xing didn't know how long the moss outside could survive. He stored as much moss as possible and filled the empty fruit shell jars he ate on the road.

There were three empty jars in total, one was a jar of white melon seeds and grass seeds that he had eaten, and the other two were jars of dried fruits that he and the black dragon had eaten together.

While he followed the black dragon in and out of the volcano every day and was busy storing moss, other dragons in the volcano were also busy building egg nests.

They will leave the volcano en masse in batches. In addition to hunting, they also go looking for colorful stones to build their egg nests.

Su Xing discovered that they particularly like brightly colored stones. Those with bright colors and smooth surfaces like gems are the most popular. Every time a dragon brings back such a stone, many dragons will rob it.

Once, a feathered dragon brought back a luminous stone, and all the dragons fought for it.

Finally, the black dragon took action and snatched the piece of fluorite, ending the battle that almost collapsed the volcano.

That night, there was a glowing stone in Su Xing's egg nest.

Su Xing looked at the black dragon mother who was lying next to his egg nest, staring at him expectantly, her tail behind her unconsciously swiping slightly, as if she was extremely happy.

He silently told himself in his heart that dragons have extremely strong bodies and are not afraid of radiation at all.

·

The egg nests of most dragons have been built. During this period, new dragons are constantly arriving at the volcano. They still need to spend more time looking for stones and building egg nests.

Su Xing spends these days guarding the entrance of the cave whenever he has free time, watching the dragons in other caves, looking forward to the birth of dragon eggs.

He has never seen other dragon eggs. Are they all as round and white as his original eggs?

Before I saw the dragon egg, I saw two white dragons fighting in a cave on the opposite cliff.

One white dragon is pressing on another white dragon, biting its neck with its teeth. The white dragon underneath spreads its wings, but cannot fly.

There were constant crashing sounds.

Dragons are extremely ferocious and are merciless to their own kind, but dragons living in the same nest rarely fight, let alone such cruel scenes.

This is not a fight, this is one-sided bullying.

Su Xing was afraid that the white dragon underneath would be bitten to death, so he quickly ran back to the cave and called the black dragon to help.

"Chirp! Chirp!"

Help, help, the dragon is about to die!

Su Xing ran to the black dragon, flapped its wings, and asked for help anxiously.

The black dragon was startled and quickly looked down at him.

It observed him carefully, even turning him around with its paws, and finally tilted its head to look at him in confusion, wondering what was wrong with him.

No time to explain.

Su Xing ran behind the black dragon, pushed its legs hard, and pushed it out.

The black dragon walked out in confusion and came to the entrance of the cave.

Su Xing ran forward, raised his wings and pointed at the two white dragons, chirping loudly.

The black dragon looked in the direction he pointed.

Feeling the black dragon's gaze, both white dragons stiffened their bodies and did not dare to move.

Black Dragon stared at it for a while, still not understanding what the little fur ball meant, and lowered his head to look at him in confusion.

Su Xing was anxious to death.

In the past, when other dragons were fighting fiercely, wouldn't the black dragon mother always take action? Why is it indifferent this time.

"Chirp, chirp, chirp!"

Go and separate them! Save the dragon below!

Seeing that the little furball was anxious and emotional, although he didn't understand why he was so anxious, in order to calm him down, the black dragon flew out.

It landed at the cave entrance of the two white dragons and roared at them.

The two white dragons were so frightened that they crashed into the cave in a panic, and finally rushed out of the cave entrance together.

Su Xing stood at the entrance of his cave and saw two white dragons flying out close to each other. They did not separate until they landed on the top platform, and he couldn't help but wonder.

Why are they always next to each other?

When flying so close, the wings hit each other and almost fell into the lava.

Even when they reached the platform of the crater, they did not separate and looked down together.

Why didn't the bullied white dragon take the opportunity to run away?

Before Su Xing could figure it out, the black dragon flew back and pushed him into the cave as soon as he landed.

In the next few days, Su Xing witnessed several bullying incidents with the cave dragon. Each time, he would rush to the black dragon for help.

If he did it too many times, the black dragon would not allow him to go to the entrance of the cave.

Every time he wanted to go to the cave entrance to see if any dragon eggs had been born, he would be swept back by its tail or carried back by its claws.

Bad mother.

Su Xing viciously pecked the paw that grabbed him back.

Suddenly, he thought of something, raised his head from the black dragon's claws, and looked at the black dragon with bright eyes.

You can’t see the eggs of other dragons, but you can still look forward to your mother’s eggs.

"Chirp, chirp."

Mom, mom, when will you lay eggs?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 116 41
Title: Did The Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today? 深情男配今天崩了吗 DTALICT Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4044567 Author: 即墨遥 Jimo...
179K 5K 199
Author: Ting Bing/停冰 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 348 Chapter(Ongoing) Introduction Qiushui is bound to the system of showing off wealth. Other...
80.9K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
87.6K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...