Fallen Soul [Record Of Ragnar...

Від Mr_yuugo

You are a god who is recruited to fight for Mankind. A god whose soul had fallen to earth, a human version of... Більше

Contender
Ragnarok Begins!
Meeting
Confrontation
Side
Discussion
King
Ready?
Fight!
Past
Choose
Trickster
Change

God

383 25 1
Від Mr_yuugo

1,617 Words

------------------

You furrowed your brows as you pointed at Zeus. "I'm going to win and when I do I'll kill you, old man!"

Ryubu stood in place as his chest rose and fell rapidly. His eyes focused on the ground. He heard your bold declaration. "You're so stupid if you think you could win against me, much less kill Zeus."

The thought echoed in his head. "I would win, I will win...right?" He exhaled loudly as he caught a glimpse of his severed arm on the ground just a few feet away from him.

You watched as the severed arm twitched before it disintegrated. Small sparks of green could be seen as the particles drifted off into the wind.

He dropped his sword on the floor, a mysterious black aura surrounding it. To which it seemingly disappeared into an abyss.

He looked at where his severed arm was with disgust. "I can't believe I let it happen again..." Ryubu scoffed as he raised his remaining hand in the air.

"Huh? What's this?! Is Ryubu planning to surrender?" Heimdall's worried chuckling echoed throughout the arena. 

Ryubu's eyes snapped over to Heimdall and he gulped down nervously. "Like I would ever do such a thing," Ryubu spoke as he sent a frightening expression toward Heimdall.

You watched him with anticipation. You were beginning to grow worried. You saw his mouth open, his lips moved to form words.

You were quick on your feet, trying to close the distance between the two of you. You were going to aim for his other arm but as you were running you saw where he was raising his hand and looked up.

You noticed something falling at high speed. "A bag?" You thought before it had fallen right onto his hand. You immediately took a defensive stance and decided to back away from him.

You observed him closely, he had put it on his shoulders. The bag was made of a cloth material, a light green color adorned with silver accents and with a golden ribbon that sealed it. You stared at him with wide eyes.

Your body was filled with tension as you saw him reach for the ribbon. His fingers pulled on it and the ribbon began falling onto the ground.

You heard the shuffle of feet behind you. Heimdall's worried screeching echoed in your ears as you saw the spectators around begin to leave in a hurry.

The ribbon touched the ground and there was a moment of silence. From the corner of your eye, you saw someone waving their arms around frantically. They were mouthing something.

"Get out of there Y/N!" You saw the white-haired man's eyes widen with horror before a strong wind hit you.

Your muscles tensed on instinct as your body collided with the stone wall that separated the spectators from you two. It easily broke and you were now beneath the seating area.

You began coughing from the dust and debris that now surrounded you in the air.

Your vision was blurry as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You muttered nonsense as you kept telling your body to move.

There was silence in the arena, most of the human spectators had gotten up and moved including some of the Gods as they knew they could have gotten injured.

Heimdall was quick to have his horn in front of him, "Was that attack it...? Has Ryubu won!??"

Ryubu stared at the hole that had formed from where his wind threw you. His mind was blank as a smile formed on his face. He looked around and found a certain goddess with her mouth wide open.

"I'm sure that when I'm crowned victorious she with bestow upon me the highest of praise." Ryubu hadn't forgotten the words she had told him.

For that, it was Aphrodite that convinced him to take revenge on you.

"I owe her everything." Ryubu though.

Up in the V.I.P. seating, Aphrodite gulped as she noticed Ryubu's stare. "Can he not?!" Aphrodite scoffed, resting her face delicately on her palm.

She hadn't realized her past words held such deep meaning to Ryubu. She had only been speaking her mind that day they'd met. The sugar-coated words that she didn't mind spilling.

Ryubu wondered if she knew. If she did know, well...she wouldn't have cared that much.

Your chest went up and down rapidly. If you were anyone else, you would have surely died. You turned on your side and used your arms to pick yourself up.
You inhaled and exhaled harshly for air.

You wobbled as you got on your feet. "I did not expect that at all..." You murmured as your vision came back to normal. You stretched your limbs and picked up your sword.

You touched your stomach wound that Ryubu had given you earlier and found it to be much more bloody than before. Your clothes are soaked in blood and ripped up in places.

You stumbled around for a bit and began walking to the gaping hole formed when you crashed through it. You walked out and gasps erupted from the crowd.

Heimdall was quick to gasp, "It seems that this round is still not over! Hanae has survived that devastating blow head-on!"

You spit on the floor, a mixture of your saliva and blood is what you saw. You continued walking forward, your movements slightly sluggish. You stopped in your tracks and you rubbed your shoulder. 

Ryubu had to tear his eyes away from Aphrodite. Smiling at him you waved in his direction. Acting as if his attack had no change on how your body was feeling.

He hadn't spoken a word as a twirling stream of wind rushed in your direction.

You move your body to the left but the wind follows in strong pursuit. You tried your best to use your instincts, his attacks were invisible to your eyes.

It was fast but you managed to run alongside the arena wall, using it to run and jump up into the air.

Your body flipped midair, trying to catch him off guard you changed your weapon into a spear. The sharp triangular blade at the top reflects the light of the sun above.

You throw it with all your might in his direction. He dashed to the side as you began falling. You extended your arms reaching for your weapon to be back in your grasp.

You grabbed onto it swiftly pulling out the rocky ground before you even touched the ground.

Your brows knitted together as you protect your body with your arms. Your feet came in contact with the ground for a second. The harsh wind controlled by Ryubu hits you head-on.

You were pushed backward closer to the stone walls of the area as you gritted your teeth. His attack had dispersed for a second allowing you to breathe. You jumped back to extend the room between you.

However, it was all for nothing as Ryubu had his arm extended, palm facing upwards before he flicked his wrist.

Mid jump you were catapulted higher into the air. Your hair getting in the way of your vision. You began falling towards the seating area and your shadow cast downwards to the spectators.

An array of yells left them as the people sitting where you would land were quick to stumble to get up.

The force of Ryubu's wind vanished as you were able to steadily land feet first onto the seats made out of smoothened rocks.

Your knees buckled, your dominant hand gripping onto your weapon. Your fingertips of your other hand touch the seat beneath you.

You took note of your surroundings for a second and that's when you realized the whole arena was now empty. "When did they..."

Your thoughts were interrupted and a quiet chime of bells filled your ears to your right. Ryubu's fist coming your way.

You jumped forward quickly landing and standing in the actual space where the two of you should have been contained while fighting.

You huffed as you began to grow tired. Your eyes darted around, you found Heimdall in a hot air balloon. On his shoulders was a camera pointed at your tired face.

You also saw that the gods up on the VIP seats had remained in place.

"Don't look at them, look at me!" Ryubu's hand extended towards you signaling that another wind attack was coming your way. Your eyes focused on his figure in front of you and then on his bag hanging closely on his shoulders.

Your eyes visibly shook as you thought of what you should do. Ryubus hand formed a fist, his arm extended horizontally. To your surprise, Ryubus's stance fell almost as if he had lost concentration. "Fuck this." He said as his arm fell to his side. 

You became visibly confused about his actions, straightening your back in case he flipped. His fingers moved ever so slightly and his body began to float upwards. His clothes rustled with the movement. His braided long hair swayed as you looked in awe.

Everything in you told you to run but you couldn't look away. He stood high in the bright sky, his head lowered to look at you.

"So...this is a divine being." You thought with a relaxed mind. You sighed as you shook your head. His hand hovered over where you were. A strong wind began to form. The sky's darkening alongside Ryubu's wind.

"Change Position: Reform" You murmured. You kneeled, your feet firm in place. "H-how is that possible!" Heimdall screeched.

"Heavenly wind: Twisted obliteration"

A tremendously enormous tornado appeared floating dangerously close to you. Any loose objects getting dragged inside of it.

"Prepare for your end...dear sister."

__________

A/N: Ayy yoo new update 🔥
It has been a min, had to lock in fr
I hope yall liked it 🙏🏻

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.6K 251 25
Warning : If you're homophobic skip ... If you're not +18 skip ... If you're uncomfortable with self harm skip ... If you're uncomfortable with menta...
13K 447 13
It's Loki's turn to let the sun shine on him. You're an Asgardian; the Goddess of Light is what they call you. You also happen to be the long-time fr...
128K 3.6K 31
❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
25.2K 1.1K 24
!! Contain few spoilers !! I suggest reading description. If you're expecting smut or very romance chapter, this may not be the book. Only some fluff...