Crush On You β™‘'ο½₯α΄—ο½₯'β™‘

De JennieLove422

do you believe in destiny βœ¨πŸ’– Mais

Chapter - 00
Chapter - 01
Chapter - 02
Chapter - 04
Chapter - 05
Chapter - 06
Chapter - 07
Chapter - 08
Chapter - 09
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Extra
Spacial Part 1
Special Part 2
Spacial Part 3

Chapter - 03

929 37 4
De JennieLove422

This is Ongsa's first time participating in this type of camp. Everything seems new. Team member Pai told everyone beforehand that they accepted a lot of people this year due to the various tasks, which is true. When they arrive in Ayutthaya, Ongsa's vision becomes blurry because of the number of people.

“Tinh, have you stored your luggage?”

"Yes. What’s the matter, Pai?”

“Help me distribute the camp notebooks. For all."

“Oh, of course. Ongsa, Chareon, did you keep your luggage? Let’s hand over the camp notebooks.”

Ongsa hides a smile at this, planning to give the notebook to Sun. She fails because Sun went to the bathroom and her friend took one for her. It's a failure.

Has Ongsa caught some curse to constantly fail? Even though they are both here, Ongsa never had the chance to work with Sun. It's no surprise or anything. An active person like Sun and a shy person like Ongsa are not required to work together. During four days in camp, Ongsa failed miserably. This level of failure is not normal. It's exaggerated.

It's finally the last night at camp. They are having a bedtime party, something similar to a bonfire party for high school students. Staff members prepared shows to reward campers for sacrificing their time during four days of volunteer work.

“Next, the youngest member of our team will introduce herself to you. Please give Sunnnnn a round of applause!!

Ongsa looks up from her cell phone as soon as she hears Pai, the hostess, announce her name.

People applaud and scream when the cute camp girl appears. Ongsa is one of them.

“What are you going to present today, Sun?” Pei points the microphone at her.

"I'll sing." Sun responds with a smile that melts the hearts of half the boys present, before continuing, “Actually, I had a guitarist during rehearsals, but my friend had an unforeseen event and couldn't come. Does anyone here know how to play the guitar…?”

With that, everyone looked at each other. Many raise their hands, but Ongsa is surprised that one of them is a person next to her.

“Chareon, come.” Pei chooses. Chareon gets up to grab the guitar and chords and sits down next to Sun, leaving her two friends exchanging confused looks.

“Does Chareon know how to play the guitar, Ongsa? How did I never know about this?”

“I didn’t know either.” Ongsa responds.

"Right. Now that you’re ready, it’s time for Sun and Charoen to perform.”

Everyone applauds.

"Right. One, two, three, let’s go!” Chareon counts and strums on the guitar.

“Why do you always have to smile when we cross paths?
Why is every word you say so sweet?
Why do you have to look content when I look into your eyes?
I’m going… crazy… ♫♪”

Sun accompanies the guitar with his sweet voice. She's already so cute. Did she also need to sing that well? …Ongsa wonders…

“ ♫… ♪… It's like you have a spell that weakens my heart
Do you know someone who is confused?
I'm crazy about someone like you. I keep daydreaming, without eating or sleeping
I want to tell you once. Please, I'm begging you.
Can you stop being cute? My heart is melting. Oh, aahh, ahh…
What should I do with my heart? What should I do with my love?
You make me think too much. I lose you completely, to be honest
My heart screams that it likes you, but I remain here, confused, when I see you
What do I do to get over it? I fell in love with you… with all my heart…… ♪”

… Ongsa thinks Sun shouldn’t sing this song…

…The Ongsa who should be singing.

…Each line hits her feelings to the core…

“You’re even filming. What a mess…” Someone teases next to her.

“I’m recording Charoen.” Ongsa makes an excuse to get away with getting caught.

“Right… Filming your friend, huh? Only half of Chareon's face is showing, as if she were a ghost. Do you think I’m an idiot, Miss Ongsa?”

Unable to argue, Ongsa remains silent.

“Hey, can I sing too?” Charoen asks out of nowhere, making everyone look at each other in confusion, especially her two best friends. They have no idea what Chareon is up to.

“Charoen… do you want to sing?” Pei asks just in case.

"Yes." she responds confidently, shaking up the crowd with her unexpected performance.

"Right. Go ahead."

“Can you hold the microphone for me? I will play the guitar.” Charoen asks Sun.

"Yes of course." Sun responds, moving her chair closer to hold the microphone.

“Hey, campers. Since I’m playing the guitar, I might as well sing a song.” she says, strumming the guitar like a pro.

“ ♫… ♪… I brought my heart for you to consider… ♫”

…The first line stuns all the campers…

“ ♫… ♪… Check my heart and you will know if it is old or new
If it is broken or damaged somewhere
If it is cracked or glued to deceive you

All my heart is new
My heart is real, not fake. It's not cunning or cunning
There's only love filling my heart
I'll gladly give it to you. Please, considerate.

When will you accept…? When will you realize…?
Do you have a love? Answer me
If you're single, please be kind
Sacrifice your time to consider my heart

I will give you my heart and wait for the answer
I am ready for you to test inside my heart
If you see goodness in me
I am ready to give you my life, if you will consider… ♫… ♪ “

When the song ends, everyone applauds and shouts happily. The craziest thing is, when they were quiet, Charoen turns to talk to the person holding the microphone.

“I sang this song for you. Someone asked me to do this. She wonders what your type is.” she says as she hands the guitar back to the team. She then sits next to Ongsa and Tinh, as if nothing had happened, while the others stare at the three best friends.

“Don’t look at me like that. It's not me. I am gay." Tinh mutters, but it's loud enough to make people stop staring at the three of them. Meanwhile, Ongsa feels like she's going to vomit.

“The last song left us speechless. Well, Sun, our friend asked about you type. Could you tell us…? Someone wants you to consider their heart.” Pei teases. Sun is still holding the microphone, not knowing what to do.

“Ah… Thanks for the question, but can I have a minute to think? Haha.” Sun jokes to hide her shyness after she pulls herself together.

“Please tell us, Sun. I wonder if I could be that person.”

“Boooooooooo!!!”

They boo after a senior boy flirts using these words.

“I don't really have a type. Pei, if I talk to someone and I like it, I just like it. Either way, I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I don’t feel like it.”

"Cool. Can you tell us what kind of people you like to talk to?” Pei plays the role of hostess.

“The kind of people I like to talk to…? I like manly people, someone honest and direct. A rational person because I am very irrational. Haha. I also prefer someone who is compatible with me. I don't know how to explain how. I’ll find out when I find the person.”

“Wow… What a long answer despite not having a type. Why don't you share your LINE with everyone? There!! Ongsa, why did you hit me?” Tinh shouts.

"You talk too much."

“Okay… you love slave. You said you didn't like her, but you're still protective. What a fucking liar.”

"It's none of your business."

The day finally came for us to leave. It may be hard to believe, but despite all the opportunities to start a conversation over the last four days and three nights at camp, Ongsa only smiled at Sun twice and said, 'Hi', once. What a miserable life.

“How are you two getting home?” Tinh asks after the bus has taken all the campers back to school.

“My father came to pick me up. He just texted that he’s waiting for me at the main gate.” Ongsa responds.

“What about you, Charoen?”

“I’m going by train.”

"Go? I'll drop you off at the station. It’s on the way home.” Tinh says.

"Okey."

“Let’s split up here. Go home safely. Ongsa. Text me when you arrive.”

“Okay, you guys too.”

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

After arriving home, Ongsa is so exhausted that she almost passes out. She napped in the car, but she's still tired. She becomes even more tired when she remembers all her failures at camp. Whatever. At least she got to spend four days with someone she idolizes (from afar). Seeing Sun outside of school makes Ongsa find her even cuter.

“Ongsa, take a shower before going to bed.”

"Alright, mom."

After taking a shower, Ongsa takes her skin care products from her backpack. While searching, something falls to the floor.

…The camp notebook…

"That!" Ongsa remembers something and quickly opens the notebook. There are blank pages for campers to leave messages for each other. Ongsa left one in Sun's notebook.

… Perhaps…

As expected of a shy person, only three people left a message for Ongsa.

… Pei…

…Charoen…

…Tinh…

"Fuck!"

Ongsa throws the notebook away, not caring where it lands. What a perfect way to wrap up your entire story of epic failures. These failures are from another planet.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

After Ongsa spent his days casually, going to cram school and resting, his comfortable life of a short vacation ended. The day before back to school, Ongsa tidies up his messy room to welcome the new semester. To have good luck. While removing his things from under the bed, which seemed like a fourth dimension, Ongsa notices something among all the trash.

…The camp notebook…

After throwing it the day he returned from camp, Ongsa forgot about its existence. Thinking about how miserable she was when she found out who left her the messages, Ongsa wants to throw him away again. However, her eyes fall on the back cover.

'Team member names and numbers:

First responders:

Sun, First Year, Class 6

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

“What is it, Ongsa?” Ongsa's mother screams in shock after hearing her own daughter screaming.

“Ah… ah, oh, it’s a cockroach.”

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

What should she do after getting Sun's number? Call her? No… Ongsa would never have the courage. Idiot Ongsa only managed to add Sun to LINE. It's been half the day, but she hasn't had the courage to send a message.

'Hi, I'm Ongsa…'

"No. I don’t even know if she remembers me.”

'Hey… classes are about to start. Are you excited…?'

“It will seem like I know a lot about her. Let’s erase this.”

'What are you doing…?'

“I seem nosy, right? Best not."

Ongsa continues typing and deleting his messages for a while.

She would like to know more about Sun, but doesn't know how to start a conversation.

“That’s it then.”

'Goodnight.'

Sent…

Good Night : -O-

One minute later.

Five minutes later.

Thirty minutes later.

Two hours later.

There is no sign of Sun responding, despite marking it as 'READ' in the first minute.

It's normal not to respond to strangers.

Ongsa should accept and overcome.

…The biggest failure is when she doesn’t respond…

Ongsa has no idea when she fell asleep. She wakes up to the alarm going off. Like every social media addict, the first thing she does before washing is check her phone. And a text message wakes up Ongsa better than Tiffany Hwang.

Good night : -O-

SUN_SUN: Good Morning

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

“Ongsa, what is it?” Her mother screams outside.

“It’s a cockroach!!”

…That was enough to make a girl who had failed last night smile all day…

Since Ongsa added Sun to LINE, she has sent her 'Good night' before going to bed every night and talked about other things a few times when she had the chance. Sun sometimes responded, sometimes not. Still, Ongsa is satisfied with this relationship.

At least... she feels a little seen by her...

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

“Ongsa, seriously, if you have to stand still, I will replace you with the cone on the side of the court.”

“Yes, Tinh is right... I think you’re paralyzed.”

“And the way you served. You should serve the ball over the net, not at your friend's head. Damn. You served three times. You hit me twice and the referee's face once. It was on purpose, wasn’t it?!!”

“I’m sorry…” Ongsa said apologetically.

“Practice more, Ongsa. Your distraction almost fucked us up. I'm glad we won.” Chareon complains about being tired because Ongsa almost made the team lose the volleyball match during physical education. Charoen pointed out as if Ongsa hated exercise. She has no skill at all in sports. Since elementary school, Ongsa has never gotten an A in physical education. She is terrible.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

“What's wrong with her, Alpha? Why is she like this?”

“She had a physical education test today.”

"Ah."

This explains why Ongsa passed out in the back seat of the car when she left the School.

“Latte, leave me alone. I'm taking a nap. I will eat you!!" Ongsa shouts from the backseat.

“Alpha, feed food for Latte. I don’t want to have to buy a new dog.”

The physical education class was exhausting enough, but it took a while for Ongsa to leave school, finish the course and get home. And there went another day when Ongsa slept wearing his school uniform.

… In the morning…

"Mother!! Have you seen my cell phone?” The morning begins with the youngest daughter screaming.

"No. Try calling.”

“I called, but it didn't work. The battery must have run out.”

“Where did you leave it? When was the last time you used it?”

“At the cram school.”

“Did you drop it somewhere? Did you look properly in your room?”

"Yes. I fell asleep when I got home yesterday. I didn't use it. I must have dropped it in the school.”

“Look carefully. I think it's in your room. Try searching again.”

Ongsa almost turns the house upside down looking for his cell phone, but he still can't find it. If she were a drug addict, she would be in withdrawal right now. It's been three days since she lost her cell phone. There is no greater torture for a social media addict like Ongsa. Looking down at the Samsung Hero in her hands, Ongsa feels like she's going to cry. Her father lent it to her while she waits to buy a new cell phone. All she can do is turn the flashlight on and off. The SIM card is not a problem. She bought one from the convenience store on Main Street. It's not like anyone would call her.

A week later, Ongsa and his new Korean friend, Samsung Hero, begin to understand each other. She's not sure if her parents are as busy as they claim or if they want to teach her a lesson for not taking care of her things properly since they didn't take her to buy a new cell phone. All good. Ongsa no longer feels anything.

“Ongsa, leave with the Latte.”

"Alright, mom."

Ongsa responds obediently. She needs to be a good girl these days, to make her parents see sweetness in her, forget their past mistakes and buy her a new cell phone.

Ongsa tries to be a good girl, but Latte doesn't cooperate.

The cheeky dog ​​refuses to get out of the car. Ongsa calls him until his voice is hoarse, yet the dog doesn't care. This is Ongsa's life. Even a dog ignores her.

“Latte! This is the last time! Are you going to leave or not?!!”

“Au au!”

"Will not? I’m going to make you sleep outside tonight.”

“Au au!!”

“Are you challenging me? Beautiful!!”

With that, the fight between human and dog begins. Ongsa tries his best to catch Latte while the cheeky dog ​​jumps all over the car.

"Do not run!!"

Ongsa finally picks up the Latte, lying under the backseat. It's tiring, but she feels like a winner.

“Hey, I thought you were better than that, you little dog!”

“Au au!”

“You’re going to sleep outside tonight.”

“Au au!!”

“Stop mumbling. Wait, this…”

As Ongsa fights with the dog, her eyes fall on something stuck in the gap under the back seat.

…Her cell phone…

"Wow!! I found. Mother!! I found my cell phonerrrrrrr.”

Ongsa even searched his car the first day he lost his cell phone, but found nothing. Is it just a gap under the backseat or the Bermuda Triangle?

Ongsa recharges his cell phone in a good mood. The time has finally come to say goodbye to the Samsung Hero. Annyeonggggg*.

Note: Annyeong means 'bye' in Korean.

When the battery shows signs of life, Ongsa turns on the cell phone. As soon as you connect to the house's Wi-Fi, a dozen notifications appear. Her cell phone vibrates as if possessed. Ongsa takes out her cell phone to check all the notifications she missed in the last week without it and notices a message on LINE.

SUN_SUN : Won't you wish me good night again?

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

“What’s wrong, girl?” Her mother screams outside.

“Another cockroach, Mom.”

In the kitchen.

“Honey… I think we’re going to have to call the pest control. Ongsa keeps finding cockroaches.”

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

68.7K 2.8K 41
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’•π’“π’‚π’π’’π’–π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†π’… π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 π’ƒπ’–π’π’šπ’” π’„π’‰π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ...
495 9 15
π•Ÿπ•–π•£π••π•ͺ 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕀𝕀 π•₯𝕠𝕑𝕑𝕖𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ•–π•¨π•π•ͺ π•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•€π•—π•–π•£π•£π•–π•• π•₯π• π•žπ•“π• π•ͺ π•˜π•£π•–π•¨ 𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖...
4.5K 336 17
something short,read to find out
3K 134 5
A boy meets a girl online...