Daily Reading Companion (H)

By meowa520

On ancient times, reading a story about the normalization of venting anger (making love). I learned that book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - End

Chapter 18

145 1 0
By meowa520

Seeking pregnancy and insemination, ejaculation into the muddy uterus four times in one night

[What the writer wants to say:]

There is an age conflict. I wrote Zhao Huanyu 26 earlier. He should be thirty. 26 years ago was the number one scholar, which is equivalent to the number one scholar at the age of sixteen. It is so outrageous. If you are too lazy to change the text, you will just think that I wrote it wrong before (hehe)

The unlucky Xiaoqing wedding was postponed for six years due to various things. I will write about it below. The next update will be the last chapter of their cp.

-----text-----

Zhao Huanyu calculated the time and set off for the capital one month before the examination. The distance between Minchuan and the capital was not far, and it would take half a month to rent a carriage and enter the capital.

Naturally, Aunt Hong stayed at home, while Qi Qing accompanied Zhao Huanyu to Beijing. All the land at home was sold and used as a means of transportation to Beijing. In this era, land is the lifeblood of the people. By selling all the land, the Zhao family put their wealth and life on Zhao Huanyu.

After winning Jieyuan and Huiyuan successively, the spring palace examination came.

Zhao Huanyu stood in front of the young emperor and answered the other party's questions confidently and calmly. He had rich historical knowledge and was familiar with the policies of various dynasties and generations. He knew the dross and the essence. When faced with the emperor's questions about people's livelihood, Zhao Huanyu The methods and policies given are unmatched by others.

The top prize naturally fell to Zhao Huanyu. He knew that his success was due to the reserve of modern knowledge base, so he was still very humble in front of the emperor. Emperor Longyan was delighted and asked him if he wanted to marry him.

There is one champion every three years. For the emperor, the champion is not a rarity, but Zhao Huanyu is only in his early twenties. Such a young champion is rare in history.

Before the palace examination, the assistant ministers had already shown the emperor the relevant information of these people. The most interesting one was that of Zhao Huanyu, who was born in a poor family and ranked first for three years. He rented a carriage to the capital and was accompanied only by a bisexual companion from the same village. .

According to his past experience, what these top picks from poor backgrounds like most is to get promoted, get rich, and marry a wife. However, if they choose to get married, the life of this top pick will be over.

Zhao Huanyu bowed and declined: "Thank you for your kindness, Your Majesty. The common people already have a sweetheart. Now I just want to use this meager talent to contribute to the construction of Dafeng's country, to have some light and to spread some enthusiasm."

There is light and heat.

The emperor recited these words silently several times, and Long Yan was delighted, "I appoint you as the new minister of the Ministry of Rites, and assist the Minister of Rites in the educational development of Da Feng."

In addition, there was also a reward of 100 taels of gold and a reward of 1,000 taels of silver. The emperor felt that Zhao Huanyu would do great things in the future, so he wanted to give him a house directly. However, Zhao Huanyu was only the top scholar at the moment, and giving him a house would probably attract criticism. , if he does nothing in the future, it will appear that he, the emperor, is a bit taken advantage of.

After thinking about it carefully, it is better to reward the first scholar from a poor family in the past thirty years. The more silver reward, the more scholars will be awarded.

The results of the palace examination were announced in the morning. In the afternoon, Zhao Huanyu rode a horse around the city. He was accompanied by flowers and lively crowds in the streets. Many young ladies heard that the number one winner this time was a young man in his early twenties, so they went to the streets to watch.

Zhao Huanyu was dressed in a red and black No. 1 Scholar's uniform, with a laurel crown on his head. He was handsome and handsome, and he looked like a handsome young man. This fiery red No. 1 Scholar uniform looked more like a groom greeting the sedan chair on him. What's terrible is that he didn't know what he thought of, and the corner of his mouth curled up into a smile. This smile faded away his boyishness and added a hint of male charm and madness. Many girls who had not left the court felt their hearts pounding when they saw it. , the young lady with some family background could not wait to rush home immediately and ask her father to find a matchmaker to arrange a marriage.

After nightfall, Zhao Huanyu dismounted in front of the originally booked inn. Qi Qing received the news that Zhao Huanyu won the first prize early in the morning. He had been standing at the door of the inn from the afternoon until now. When he saw Zhao Huanyu come back, he was sore after standing for several hours. With my legs, I will go to meet him happily.

But he had been standing for several hours, and now his legs and feet were numb, and he would fall to the ground after taking two steps. Zhao Huanyu had no time to turn over and dismount, and watched Qi Qing fall to the ground. They stayed in this inn for nearly half a month. The shopkeeper also knew how important Qi Qing was to Zhao Huanyu, so he quickly walked over and helped him up.

Zhao Huanyu asked someone to take the horse away. He came over and picked up the person. He said, "Send hot water and wound cream to the room" and then carried the person back to the room.

The little Shuang'er's skin was tender, and both of his calves were bruised in small places. Zhao Huayu wanted to pretend to ignore Qi Qing, so as to trick him into sleeping with him again, but the little guy's fall almost made him feel bad.

The newly minted No. 1 Scholar didn't even have time to change his clothes, so he dug out a lump of wound plaster for his nose with his own hands, and applied it gently and carefully on the bruised area. There was quite a bit of complaint in his words, "I know I have to go around the city, but why can't I come back until dusk? , how can you stand outside and wait in the afternoon? Besides, there are chairs just two steps in, can't you sit down?"

Qi Qing likes Zhao Huanyu's concern for him very much. He didn't expect that this unexpected fall would be taken care of by a man so carefully. He can't wait to fall again immediately.

Zhao Huanyu was so smart. Seeing him blushing and lowering his head, but not responding, he could only take out the most important thing in this era and press him, "Your body is delicate and you have two children. If you fall, your body will be broken." What should I do? Are you going to give birth to a baby again?" He deliberately lowered his face, "Are you saying that Xiaoqing doesn't want to give birth to a baby for me?"

how come!

Qi Qing became anxious, shook his head quickly, and promised the man that he would take care of himself first in the future.

When Zhao Huanyu was just a scholar, his parents had already come to him, asked him insinuatingly whether they had had sex later, and told him to have a few cubs for the man earlier. Zhao Huanyu was not a thing in the pond, if he Without children, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep this man.

Counting the time, he had been following Zhao Huanyu for four years. The two of them had been hanging out almost every night and being intimate every day. Zhao Huanyu had injected enough semen into his stomach to give birth to four or five cubs. But the reality is that in the past four years, , there was no movement in his stomach at all.

He comforted himself that Shuang'er was not that easy to get pregnant. He heard that some Shuang'er only gave birth to their husband's eldest son after seven or eight years, but he was deceiving himself and others, and he was always worried.

Zhao Huanyu asked Shuang'er to pay more attention to his body, but Xiao Shuang'er didn't listen. When it came to the child, Xiao Shuang'er felt relieved. This made Zhao Huanyu somewhat unhappy. How could that child with no horoscope be more important than Qi Qing?

"The Holy Emperor has granted me an official title, and we will live in the capital from now on. Someone in the palace has already sent the news that I won the top prize to Minchuan. In two days we will return to Minchuan and bring my mother to the capital."

Every champion has a three-month holiday, during which he can go home to pay homage to his ancestors and tell his fellow villagers about his success. The number one scholar who stayed in Beijing had to move to the capital, while the number one scholar who was transferred from abroad had to move his family to the place where he would serve as an official.

If Zhao Huanyu agreed to the emperor's marriage grant, he would not be able to stay in Beijing and would have to be transferred elsewhere with his wife after the marriage.

But the world is so big, how can it compare to the capital city? As a modern man, Zhao Huanyu couldn't bear the messy and muddy life in the village. He wanted to be an official, even an official in the capital. In addition to wanting to give Qi Qing a better life, Zhao Huanyu wanted to be an official. The purpose of life is to live in a clean environment.

It took half a month for the rented carriage to arrive in the capital. It took a two-horse carriage to return. However, on the seventh day, Zhuangyuan Lang and his little Shuang'er arrived at the village of Minchuan with a few guards. .

The whole village already knew about Zhao's lie two days ago about the number one scholar, and now everyone rushed out to welcome him. This was the first number one scholar in their village since its establishment!

Congratulations, the gift-giver has almost crossed the threshold of the Zhao family. Aunt Hong has never been so flattered before. Her head felt dizzy at the end of the day. Zhao Huayu curled her lips and said: "Mom, when I get to the capital in the future, I will still need you." tired."

"Beijing? Are we going to Beijing?" Aunt Hong's voice was even louder.

Qi Qing smiled and said: "Before I came back, the Holy Master had already granted the book owner an official title. The book owner used the silver reward to buy a small courtyard, two bedrooms, a main hall, a special kitchen and a toilet. From now on, we will I'm going to live in the capital forever."

After hearing what he said, Aunt Hong was not curious about the small courtyard. Instead, she asked him why he called Zhao Huanyu "Book Master", "Xiaoqing, are you unwilling to marry our Huanyu?"

Qi Qing's face turned red and he quickly shook his head. How could he not want to marry Zhao Huanyu? It was just that when he first arrived in the capital, there were many scholars and Xiao Shuang'er in the inn. When others asked about Zhao Huanyu, Zhao Huanyu introduced Qi to outsiders. Qing used the word "future wife", which made everyone laugh, telling them that when outsiders are around, the book owner and his companion should hide the intimacy.

Qi Qing chatted with other bisexual companions and knew that he wanted to call Zhao Huanyu "Book Master". Thinking that he might have to stay in the capital in the future, he changed the title. He was afraid that it would be difficult for him to change his name, so he kept learning in private. He called Zhao Huanyu "the book owner".

Zhao Huanyu explained the reason, and then said: "How could I not marry Xiao Qing? I'm just afraid that Xiao Qing will get tired of me."

"What are you talking about?" Qi Qing was anxious. Seeing Zhao Huanyu's joking eyes, he knew that he was being tricked again, and said aggrievedly: "Ignore you!"

Seeing that their relationship was still so good after four years together, Aunt Hong said happily: "It was you who acted like a fool and defiled Xiao Qing. If Xiao Qing had been more aggressive, you would still be in jail eating!"

Mentioning what happened at the beginning, Zhao Huanyu also retracted those playful smiles, put his arms around Qi Qing's waist, and said seriously: "Mom, it was my fault at the beginning. Ever since Xiao Qing came to our house, I vowed to let you live a good life." day."

"Mom knows that after that incident, you really grew up and studied hard to gain fame. Mom just wants to say that no matter how big an official you become in the future, you can't let Xiao Qing down. Do you understand?"

Zhao Huanyu comes from the modern ‎‎‌‍‍‎ and does not have a strong sense of class identification with the ‍‎‌‌ancient ‌‍‌‌‍‎. He has the arrogance from the civilized era. Everyone in this era is the same in his eyes. Only Qi Qing is more adorable than anyone else, so he will not abandon Qi Qing and marry someone else in the future.

Moreover, Qi Qing had followed him when he was only fifteen years old. He had trained and taught her both psychologically and physically. Everything was to his liking. The people he met later were very thoughtful.

Zhao Huanyu nodded, and Aunt Hong said assuredly: "Then I will push away all those matchmakers. It's true in this world, not even a single bird came. Now you have won the top prize, and the surrounding villages also know that you have Qi Qing. There are also many people who shamelessly ask matchmakers to come to their homes to arrange marriage, and two of them are respectable and wealthy families."

Qi Qing felt sweet in her heart. Her future mother-in-law had always helped her, and the book owner had taken such good care of him. Not only was she not annoyed when someone came to ask for marriage, but she also felt proud of "Why is my man so popular?"

When he returned to his room at night, Zhao Huanyu looked at Qi Qing's eyes, which were shining brightly, as if there were stars in them. He was tempted to hold Qi Qing in his arms, kissed her cheeks, and asked, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

Zhao Huanyu's youthfulness has faded, and he is now a mature man. His strong masculine aura enveloped Qi Qing, making him feel dizzy, "The book owner looks good~~"

Zhao Huanyu almost laughed, his little bisexuality turned into a fool.

"You still call me Book Master? What should you call me when you get back to your room?"

Qi Qing blushed and said softly: "Mr.

It has been four years since Zhao Huanyu passed away. No matter whether he could go back or not, he was unwilling to leave again. Although his body was only twenty years old, his mental age was already twenty-six. He thought of the various videos he had seen promoting marriage and childbirth. It seems that I have reached the age of getting married and having children.

He slowly unbuttoned Qi Qing's shirt, feeling the trembling of the person underneath him, and said with a smile: "How come you are still so sensitive after so many years?"

Qi Qing couldn't explain it, and he didn't know why. They had been together for four years, but when he saw Zhao Huanyu, he still couldn't help but blush, just like when he was coaxed and called "good boy" by him in that shabby hut. When I was being fucked, my heart was beating fast.

True love is the best preservative of feelings. The attraction of souls from the modern era to the ancients is unrivaled by others. For Qi Qing, Zhao Huayu will always be an unknown that he can never finish exploring.

Zhao Huanyu pinched the milk bag that had become swollen over the past four years, then touched his flat and smooth lower abdomen, tracing his fingers along the navel to the lower abdomen, where the uterus was.

"Xiao Qing, give me a child?" His family was poor for the past four years. He felt that Qi Qing was still too young, and he didn't want Qi Qing to get pregnant from the bottom of his heart. But it was different now. He had the capital to allow Qi Qing to raise the baby with peace of mind, and he also had the conditions for the child to grow up smoothly. He wanted to have a complete family and be a qualified father and husband. He wanted happiness that he had never experienced before. Give others the experience yourself.

Qi Qing's heart moved and she responded in a low voice.

Although Qi Qing was close to Zhao Huanyu before, he always felt that there was a difference between the two. One day the man would leave him, but Zhao Huanyu asked him for this child, which seemed to eliminate that barrier. He always felt that in the future, The two will never be separated again.

The silk bellyband fell to the ground at some point, and the gowns belonging to the two of them also fell to the ground. Qi Qing was completely naked and opened his legs towards Zhao Huanyu. For the first time, he took the initiative to open his tender pussy with his hands, revealing that he had been covered with it for a long time. ‎‍‎‍Chasage‍‌‍‌The ripe crimson hole, the cunt shrank and squirmed under the man's hot gaze, as if she was very hungry and wanted to eat something.

The flesh between Zhao Huanyu's legs had become black and long under the baptism of lustful water in the past four years, and it looked like an ugly fire stick. At this time, he did not forget to say dirty words and stroke He pointed at his donkey dick and said, "Heart, I used a ruler to measure it before. My erection is eight inches long, which is one inch longer than before!"

Qi Qing is not as shy as he was when he was young. Although he has not yet married Zhao Huanyu, in the eyes of the villagers, he has long been Zhao Huanyu's wife. On weekdays, when he goes out to wash clothes, his aunt and his elder sons will also look for him. He gossips about unfashionable things, such as which family's daughter-in-law Hongxing is having an affair, which family has signs of crawling ashes, which family's man is impotent, and this family's man is strong-willed.

Although he did not participate in the discussion, he also heard about it. In their eyes, the four or five-inch long penis of the men in the village was already very powerful. Who would have thought that Zhao Huanyu, the number one scholar, had a penis as different as himself? The extraordinary, eight-inch-long cock is as intimidating as a donkey.

Zhao Huanyu has such an ability. If he goes out and hooks his fingers casually, any virgin, no matter how mature he is, will be willing to lie under his crotch. However, his penis has only entered Qi Qing's cunt. That noble descendant The semen was only poured into the little twin wombs.

The man brought the head of his cock, which was as big as a goose egg, to the edge of her pussy. He bit his lips with his already mature hands and stretched out his hand to guide his cock into her.

Zhao Huanyu didn't want to make trouble with him, so he lowered his waist and made his soft vagina turn white with the big cock, tightly encircling the thick shaft like a goldfish's mouth. Qi Qing has been fucked by him for four years, and Zhao Huanyu is much rougher than before. He no longer penetrates slowly and waits for others to get used to it, but instead penetrates completely with a "pop" sound, eight inches long. The donkey's cock penetrates the uterus!

Qi Qing grabbed the thin quilt under her body with both hands, raised her head and let out a charming moan.

As soon as the man inserted it, he started to fuck her quickly. The little uterus was deformed by the penetration. Qi Qing swayed passively like a duckweed on the water. Fragrant sweat broke out on her forehead, and she begged: "Yeah...slow, slow A little... too fast!"

The eyes of the increasingly gorgeous hermaphrodite are red, a pair of red lips are speaking obscene words, the tender white breasts are swaying, and the slender waist is trembling. How can Zhao Huanyu slow down? Not only did his fucking speed not slow down, but it became faster and faster as he begged for mercy. His plump buttocks were pinched and changed shape in his hands. Qi Qing's big ass was even blown away, and her pussy was almost Facing the curtain, the man's big ‎‌‍‍cock‍‎‌butt‍‌‍ was fucked from top to bottom. His soft pussy was fucked until juices splashed out, and the sound of flesh collision filled the whole room.

"Oh~~Help, it's so deep! The uterus, the uterus is going to be fucked to pieces~Oh~~Big‎‌‍‍cock‍‎‌bar‍‌‍! My husband's big‎‌‍‍cock‍‎ ‌Ba‍‌‍So good at fucking! Xiaoqing can't stand it~~squirt~~squirt!"

Qi Qing's feet don't touch the bed, her white feet feel so good that they buckle inside. Her cunt is erect due to the ‌‎‍high‌‍‍‌‌, and it collides hard with the ‎‌‍‍cock‍‎‌butt‍‌‍, man The big ‎‌‍‍cock‍‎‌butt‍‌‍ penetrated to the deepest level, almost piercing his tender uterus!

Qi Qing's cunt and pussy ‎‌‍‍cock‍‎‌bar‍‌‍ spurted out a large amount of ‍‎‌obscene‍‎water‎‍ at the same time, making Zhao Huanyu's strong and powerful abdominal muscles wet. The cunt tightens and bites the big cock, giving the man wireless pleasure.

Zhao Huanyu grabbed his fat ass, ignoring that he was still cumming, and continued to fuck him. He saw the two red tassels on his breasts, his eyes turned red, and he lowered his head. Holding one of them in his mouth, his white teeth bit the soft milk particles and ground them carefully. When Qi Qing cried out in pain, he turned to caressing with his tongue or sucking to relieve the pain.

Qi Qing was fucked so hard that he squirted twice and ejaculated three times. Only then did Zhao Huanyu pinch his waist and fuck him hard. "Bang" "Fuck it to the deepest point, pressing against the uterine wall and ejaculating the semen all over the uterine cavity.

Qi Qing whimpered when he was ejaculated inside. He thought to himself that his man was getting harder and harder, and he didn't know if his body would be able to withstand him playing like this in the future. He panted for a long time and felt the sensation inside his body. The donkey's cock hadn't even been pulled out yet, so he cast a doubtful look at the person on top of him.

Zhao Huanyu pressed on him. Seeing Xiao Shuang'er looking at him, he couldn't help lowering his head to kiss him. His kissing skills had improved a lot over the years. He easily hooked Qi Qing's tongue and played with it. Qi Qing was kissed by him. The kiss was panting, and a pair of jade arms climbed onto the man's back.

"You..." Qi Qing looked at the man in surprise, why did the thing in his body get hard so quickly!

Zhao Huanyu kissed his breasts, swirled his tongue on the nipples, and said with a smile: "Baby, it's been so long, and you still don't understand your man's capabilities?" He gently moved his hips, and his huge dick And stirring in the muddy womb full of semen, "How can I only cum once if I want you to have my child?"

Qi Qing was tortured until most of the night. The man ejaculated four times inside his body. Each time, he was pressed against the palace wall. The small uterine cavity could not hold so much semen. ‎‌, squeezing those gaps to get out of the body, Zhao Huanyu inserted the ‎‌‍‍rooster‍‎‌ba‍‌‍ into his body for the first time and left it there all night, calling it a blockage so that he could be seeded.

Before falling asleep, Zhao Huanyu hugged his heart and said with satisfaction: "We will sleep like this every day from now on until the doctor diagnoses you as pregnant."

Qi Qing was too tired to open her eyes. She didn't hear what he said clearly, so she answered casually and fell asleep.

The next morning, Zhao Huanyu came out of the room. Aunt Hong in the yard saw him and said quickly: "Where is Xiao Qing?"

Zhao Huanyu let out a "shush" and said, "I'm still sleeping. Mother, please keep your voice down and tell me if you have something to say."

Qi Qing has always been diligent, so he must have been tormented again last night when he was up so late. Aunt Hong was also experienced. She cared about Qi Qing and said rudely to her son: "We have been together for four years, and you are still torturing me like this."

"Isn't this because I want my mother to have her grandson quickly?"

These words touched Aunt Hong's heart. Her son was promising, and her daughter-in-law was kind-hearted, kind, hardworking, and diligent. She lacked nothing now, except for a few grandchildren for her to enjoy as a family.

"I told Father Qi yesterday that we are going to his house together today. The main thing is to talk about getting married. The incident that caused Xiao Qing to be unable to marry you within three years should have been done last year. You were brought in by someone else, but at that time your family was poor and you had to focus on exams. We didn't want to offend Xiao Qing, so we never mentioned it. Now that we are rich, we can no longer let Xiao Qing follow him without fame or status. you."

Zhao Huanyu had no objection to this. He also wanted to see Qi Qing marry him in a bright red wedding dress.

The mother and son discussed it and decided to leave after Qi sobered up and had lunch.

Zhao Huanyu is now a celebrity in the village, and his every word and deed is watched by the villagers. When everyone sees him going out, they immediately form a human wall around him and surround him all the way to the door of Qi's house.

Qi Qing also missed his relatives at home. He had been in the capital for more than half a month, and now he just wanted to tell his parents what he had seen and heard in the capital.

Father Qi discussed marriage with Aunt Hong and Zhao Huanyu, while Qi Qing went to their master bedroom with Mother Qi. He was still sharing his knowledge with his mother. Mother Qi shook her head and said, "You are already nineteen years old. , you are not young, why are you still acting like a child? "

Qi Qing suddenly stopped talking, the smile on his face disappeared, and he returned to his previous timid temperament.

"mother......"

Qi's mother took his hand and asked with concern: "How did he treat you after he became the top pick in high school?"

"Very good, just like before."

"What about... sexual relations?" Speaking of this, Qi's mother also blushed a little. Although Qi Qing is bisexual, she is not a woman. In the eyes of outsiders, he is no different from a man. "You have been with him for four years. "Yes, why is there still no movement in your stomach? Is it because he doesn't touch you?"

Qi Qing, who was pinned down on the bed and spanked four times last night, blushed and shook his head, "It's okay, we..." He was not good at lying to his mother, so he could only say that the sex went smoothly.

Qi's mother knew her son's temperament best. She would not say anything when she was wronged outside. She could not get a definite answer, so she could only ask repeated questions. Qi Qing finally spoke after being asked again and again, saying: "He, he also Thinking I have a child, you asked me if I had a child last night."

Later, Zhao Huayu wanted Qi Qing four times a night, and Qi's mother found out that he stuck things inside to block semen while sleeping. The mother and son each sat on a chair with red faces. Qi Qing was so embarrassed that his mother Why do you keep asking this?

Qi's mother also blushed. She didn't expect her son-in-law to be so brave, but she felt relieved. Looking at it this way, Zhao Huanyu really wanted Qi Qing to have his child, and she didn't have to worry about her son being abandoned by Zhao Huanyu in the future.

It's not that she thinks too much, it's just that she has seen too many men like this who fly up to branches and become phoenixes and abandon their wives.

"Many people go to Zhao's house these days, and I also saw a few famous matchmakers. Be careful, in case Zhao lies about which girl Shuang'er has his eye on..."

Before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by Qi Qing, "No, Aunt Hong told us last night that they would reject all those who want to marry each other." Qi Qing showed a happy smile, "Hong Both Auntie and Lianyu are very good to me! Don't worry too much."

On the other side, Zhao Wanyu was discussing marriage with Father Qi. When Father Qi learned that Zhao Wanyu was going to take his son to live in the capital, he was stunned, "Going to the capital? Doesn't that make him a noble man?"

Zhao Huanyu smiled and said: "Father-in-law, my son-in-law is now the Minister of Rites, and is a fourth-rank official."

Genuine fourth grade! That was a high-ranking official in the town who had to kowtow when he came to see him!

Zhao Huanyu only has two months of vacation. In these two months, he will deduct another ten days of traveling time back to Beijing. After all, it would be a bit rushed if he held a banquet in the village.

Getting married is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Zhao Huayu didn't want his wedding to his lover to be rushed, so he set the wedding date for half a year. During this period, he moved his valuable things to the capital as soon as possible and sold the property deeds in the village.

Houses in the capital are expensive. Half of the money rewarded by the emperor was used to buy the house, and the other half was needed to buy furniture or be reserved for emergencies. Prices in the capital were also high. One tael of silver could live a month in the village, but only one tael of silver could be spent in the capital. Enough for you to order two bowls of noodles.

Zhao Huanyu wanted to get more money so that he would not be stretched thin in Beijing.

Aunt Hong took out the baggage she had brought with her all the way and carefully spread it out in front of Father Qi. Wrapped inside was a hundred taels of shiny snowflake silver.

The Qi family had no shortage of these one hundred taels, but they were still shocked when they saw the money coming out, "This is..."

Zhao Huanyu smiled and said: "Bride price. When I ruined Xiao Qing's reputation, Liu Mushun asked you to get back the deposit of ten taels. At that time, my mother and I rummaged through the house and could only get out ten taels."

"Here, what are you talking about?" Dad Qi shook his head, "It's all over."

"At that time, I decided to treat Xiaoqing well in the future and let him live a good life. This hundred taels of bride price is not only my heart, but also my gratitude to my father-in-law. Thank you for choosing to believe in me and letting Xiaoqing stay with me. Together."

Zhao Huanyu comes from modern times and is much more enthusiastic and open-minded than the ancients. His true feelings moved Mr. Qi to tears.

Qi's mother and Qi Qing came out of the house. Father Qi had already calmed down. He handed the one hundred taels of silver to Qi's mother, "Zhao's son-in-law gave one hundred taels of silver as a bride price. This matter must be paid to the whole village." all know."

The purpose of saying it was to build momentum for Zhao Huanyu, and many people were jealous of the Qi family at first, and ridiculed them openly and secretly after Qi Qing's scandal. Now that they have turned around, how can they not show it to the outside world?

Moreover, this one hundred taels is only the bride price, and the bride price must be calculated separately. However, Father Qi does not plan to ask for the bride price. He is marrying his son, not selling his son. He will also put fifty taels of the one hundred taels in the dowry. Go back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
103K 3.2K 24
*'~DANGANRONPA 2 X FEM READER~'* [y/n] [l/n], the ultimate warrior, was a student of class 77-B at hope's peak academy. your talent made you famous...
17.2K 1K 7
accအသစ်မှာဘဲဆက်ရေးပါတော့မယ်။
73.9K 2.5K 55
Young Claire finds herself captured from the wild and sold off as a slave, she's angry, spiteful and opinionated, her owner struggles to deal with he...