Daily Reading Companion (H)

De meowa520

On ancient times, reading a story about the normalization of venting anger (making love). I learned that book... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - End

Chapter 15

167 0 0
De meowa520

His reputation is damaged and he cannot get married.

[What the writer wants to say:]

Contemporary college students know nothing except taking exams. Zhao Huanyu must have passed the scientific exams and become a successful scholar, otherwise he would not be the number one scholar.

Brother Chen probably won't have any plot to slap her in the face. He just wants to steal Qi Qing's fiance, and he won't care whether Qi Qing's life will be good or bad in the future.

Zhao Huanyu is too poor now. He can't afford a wife or raise a child.

-----text-----

The village is not big, and some people deliberately planned it. Within an hour, the entire village, men and women, young and old, knew that Qi Qing and the gangster Zhao Huanyu were having an affair in the shabby thatched hut at the end of the village. Word spread quickly, and by night, several neighboring villages knew about it.

Qi Qing's engagement was annulled, and his family was so angry that they didn't even let him go home. Zhao Huanyu quickly grabbed the little Shuang'er who was about to hit him to death, and led the people back to find his "mother".

"Snapped"

The old woman slapped Zhao Huanyu on the face and said with hatred: "Beast! Look what you have done? How could you, how could you taint brother Qi Qing!"

Qi Qing sat aside with a pale face. His hair was messy, with some thatch still hanging on it. Although his clothes were on, he still exuded the strong smell of heather. After being caught and raped, he didn't even have time to clean up, and now there was still Zhao Huanyu's stinky semen in his young pussy.

Zhao Huanyu also had troubles that he couldn't tell. He originally thought it was a dream. Who the hell knew that he had traveled through time? He thought he had obeyed the law for twenty-two years, but once he traveled through time, he immediately became a ‎‌‍‎rapist‎‍‎‌‌ commit.

The terrible thing is that he has no memory of his original body. If his mother hadn't heard about this and rushed to find him, he wouldn't even know how to get home.

Seeing that her son, who had always been eccentric, couldn't say anything now, Aunt Hong turned to look at Qi Qing. Qi Qing was well-known in the village for his good looks. The Qi family was also considered a wealthy family in the village, and they raised Qi Qing well. She is cute and charming, and has a kind heart. Even though Qi Qing was engaged, there were still many men of similar age around her who showed favor to Qi Qing. She didn't expect that her son also liked Qi Qing and even slept with him.

"Brother Qi Qing, it's me who didn't take care of my son. It's our old Zhao family who couldn't handle you." It's okay that she didn't speak. When she mentioned this, Qi Qing burst into tears from the corners of her eyes. He had nowhere to go. His fiancé broke off the engagement, and his father didn't want his son. Apart from Zhao Huayu, who raped him, he didn't know where else to go.

Seeing him like this, Aunt Hong felt nervous in her heart, but at the same time, she also felt some joy that belonged to a poor family. She knew who her son was, and she thought it would be difficult to find a wife in this life. Who knew that this boy would be so bold to Qi? Qing had taken action, and now Qi Qing had only three choices, either to crash to death, or to fly away to another place, or else she could only become a member of her old Zhao family.

While she was despising her own bad behavior in her heart, she coaxed Qi Qing, "You stay here first, and I will take this kid to your house to propose marriage at dawn tomorrow. Don't worry, I will definitely watch over this brat for you in the future. Don't let him go." You feel a little wronged!" He pulled Zhao Huanyu over and said sternly: "Kowtow to Brother Qi Qing, you bastard!"

Zhao Huanyu was still dealing with what happened to him, and his mind was groggy, but he was indeed sorry for Qi Qing. The original body had passed through before he had done anything. He was the one who ruined people and fucked Qi Qing. It was all his fault that it became like this. Zhao Huanyu knelt down at Qi Qing's feet and kowtowed three times. He kowtowed so hard that when he raised his head, his forehead was bleeding.

It would be fine for a child from a poor family to have some blood on his body, but Qi Qing had never seen this battle before, and when he saw the blood flowing from his forehead, he was stunned and couldn't even cry anymore. Aunt Hong pushed Zhao Huanyu out again, "Wash the blood on your head and come back."

Although the Zhao family is poor, they only became poor after Zhao's father died and no one made any money, so the Zhao family's house is not bad, with two rooms and one living room, the stove is in the yard, and there are three Large water tank.

Zhao Huanyu went out to the yard and saw two people standing at the door. Seeing him coming out, the two people ran in quickly and asked excitedly: "Brother Zhao, does it feel good to fuck your pussy?"

"Brother Qi Qing, is it easy to handle? By the way, Brother Zhao, you are so fierce. Qi Qing couldn't even walk in the afternoon!"

Zhao Huanyu looked at these two people who looked like they were born with a lack of talent and had a stupid look, and sneered. It didn't take long for him to find out everything about these two people.

The three of them are good buddies in the village. When they don't work, they like to go to the mountains to pick fruits and birds, fish and dig snails in the water. Now it's time to get married, but because the three of them have nothing to do and their future is bleak, there is no matchmaker to help them. They propose marriage.

But he couldn't resist Zhao Huanyu, who wanted to eat swan meat. He didn't have much ability, but his eyes were higher than his hands, and he fell in love with Qi Qing.

Although they are both in the same village, they are still in different clouds and mud, and they cannot get along with each other. Qi Qing had also reached the age of marriage. Scholars from the surrounding villages came to ask him to be his companion, but Qi Qing's father refused. He chose from here and there, and got engaged to Liu Mushun from the next village.

Liu Mushun's family is also considered rich. He works as a carpenter. He has no feelings for women and prefers men like himself. Although Shuang'er has more vaginas than normal men, his appearance is very different from that of men and he can still have children. The child, Liu Mushun, agreed to the marriage his father told him.

This Liu Mushun is also tall and handsome. Not to mention Qi Qing has a crush on him. Even Brother Chen from the Chen family in the village also likes him. Seeing that the wedding date of Liu Mushun and Qi Qing is getting closer, Brother Chen and Zhao Huayu don't know when. They got together and plotted how to void the engagement between the two people.

That's why today's incident happened.

Zhao Huanyu drove two people who were similar to him out of the hospital, thinking that no matter where he was, backstabbing would happen. Qi Qing regarded Brother Chen as a good friend, but in the end, he was deceived into drinking ‎‌‍‌Chun‌‍‍ He took the medicine to the hut at the end of the village and was injured.

He washed the blood from his forehead while thinking about what he would do in the future.

The dynasty here is similar to that of ancient China. Shuang'er and women value chastity more than anything else. If he hadn't stopped him in the afternoon, Qi Qing would have crashed to death at the door of Qi's house.

I don't know if he can go back to the present and the present, but for now, he is responsible for Qi Qing. Zhao Huayu knew very well how much harm irresponsible people would bring to others. He wanted to treat Qi Qing well and let him live a better life than anyone else to make up for the grievances he suffered today.

He looked at the large tank of water and thought that Qi Qing was still dirty. Although the weather was not cold now, she would still catch a cold if she washed herself in cold water at night.

Next to the stove is the stove, and there are bundles of firewood. Thanks to his unpopular expertise, Zhao Huanyu is still good at making fires in ancient times.

Aunt Hong saw that Zhao Huanyu went to wash his hair and didn't come back for a long time. She was afraid that he would go out for a walk again, so she hurried to the yard and saw him blowing on the stove and lighting a fire to heat hot water.

Seeing her coming, Zhao Huanyu said uneasily: "Mom...I'll boil some water for Qi Qing to take a bath. You can let him wait in my room."

It was rare for Aunt Hong to see him being so caring, so she sighed and said, "If you really like Qi Qing, you shouldn't treat him like this. It's useless to say more now. I just hope you can understand things after you have a wife. In the past Stop doing that bastard thing and live a good life with Qi Qing. If you have two children in the future, this family will be complete. "

Zhao Huanyu couldn't tell what he was feeling. His biological parents couldn't say a word to him all year round, but here he still had a mother who was trying to reason with him. For a moment, he was a little envious of the original person. In fact, it didn't matter whether he had money or not. , Zhao Huanyu just wants to be surrounded by people who care about him.

Qi Qing sat on Zhao Huanyu's bed, feeling confused. He couldn't understand why Brother Chen, who usually had fun with him, would help Zhao Huanyu to harm him. How would he face Zhao Huanyu? Now that the rice is cooked, even if he dies, he will still be a member of the Zhao family. The divorced Shuang'er has a low status. He can only hope that Zhao Huanyu will find out his conscience in the future and treat him better.

"Squeak--"

The wooden door was pushed open, and Zhao Huanyu brought a large wooden bucket in and poured in the warm water. "Wash it. You have to get out those things."

Both of them blushed as they spoke. They both knew what "thing" meant. Zhao Huanyu withdrew knowingly, "Call me after you finish washing."

Qi Qing breathed a sigh of relief. He was afraid that Zhao Huanyu would stay in the room all the time. Although he had done the most intimate things, Xiao Shuang'er was still shy.

An oil lamp was lit in the room, and Xiao Shuang'er took off his dirty clothes, revealing his body covered with marks. Zhao Huanyu thought that he was having an erotic dream at that time, and there were a lot of red marks on his body. His skin was so tender that it took him a long time. It couldn't go away.

The bathtub is very big. Aunt Hong bought it when she got married. It is enough for Qi Qing to soak comfortably in it. Her arms and neck are fine, but the important thing is...

He bit his lip, stretched one hand between his legs, and put his fingers in while blushing.

It's so weird...

He bent his fingers slightly to pull out the semen in his vagina. He used to be inexperienced, but now he didn't dare to extend his fingers too far. In addition, foreign objects invaded his vagina, which always reminded him of the time during the day. Why did Zhao Huanyu press him on the thatch? It's so embarrassing.

When Zhao Huanyu ejaculated for the second time, he inserted it into the uterus. Qi Qing did not dare to penetrate deeply with his fingers, causing all the thick semen to be locked in the uterine cavity. Fortunately, it would be difficult for twins to conceive, otherwise he would I'm afraid the baby will be born soon.

Zhao Huanyu sat at the door, listening to the sound of water in the room, with complicated thoughts. He had never even touched a girl's hand in ‎‍‎‍‌Now‍‌‎‍‌generation‌‎‎‍, and he would have a wife soon after walking through. Can he live well in this time and space?

After Qi finished taking a shower, there was another problem between the two of them. Although there were two bedrooms, neither of them could squeeze in with Aunt Hong. Zhao Huanyu thought about her rape‌‍‍‎ ‍‎‌‌Fucking Qi Qing must have left a psychological shadow on the other party. Not to mention sleeping in the same bed, it was a blessing to be willing to stay in the same house with him.

"You can sleep on the bed, I'll guard you at the door." Zhao Huanyu was afraid that he would be worried, so he changed his words, "I'll go sit in the hall."

Qi Qing has a very good heart. Although Zhao Huanyu raped him, he always felt that the other person was different from before, and he couldn't tell what was different. He really didn't understand Zhao Huanyu, and all his knowledge came from hearsay. He pinched his thigh flesh. How could he think Zhao Huanyu was a good person? He was obviously a little gangster who raped him.

Zhao Huanyu was about to walk out when he heard Xiao Shuang'er say: "You, you should sleep on the bed!"

He turned around suddenly and saw Qi Qing turning her head away with a blushing face, "It's over now. I'm yours. It's okay to sleep in the bed together."

Is this the feudal ‍‌‌‎‍ancient‌‎era‌‍‍? If in the twenty-first century he was already in jail and handcuffed, he could still sleep in the same bed with him here.

Zhao Huanyu had never treated him badly. It was really difficult for him to sit in the hall for one night. Since Xiao Shuang'er had already let him go to bed, he would not insist on sitting outside.

He walked over and said seriously to Qi Qing: "What happened today was my fault. Don't worry, I will treat you well in the future and let you live a good life."

Aunt Hong went to bed early on weekdays, but today she couldn't sleep because of this matter. She put on her clothes and stood in the yard, waiting for her son to come out of the room. The paper windows were still letting out light. Who would have thought I think it went out soon.

Aunt Hong:......

His son was actually left in the room by Brother Qi Qing?

Qi Qing is still too kind. If it had been anyone else, he would have ditched Zhao Huanyu for being such a big-hearted person!

Early the next morning, Aunt Hong found all the valuable things in the house. Although Zhao Huayu and the three of them were hanging out in the village, they had not gotten into the deadly bad habits of gambling. They were just too lazy to do farm work.

Therefore, the Zhao family still had some wealth, which was the coffin book left by Aunt Hong for herself, but for the sake of her daughter-in-law, she gritted her teeth and took out all of it.

Twelve taels of silver, in the eyes of the rich, was just a fraction of the reward given to the servants, but it was all the Zhao family had.

Aunt Hong also caught two chickens and ducks raised in the yard, and took Zhao Huanyu to Qi's house to propose marriage.

Qi Qing should have been asked to follow, but Xiao Shuang'er didn't have a change of clothes. He was wearing Zhao Huanyu's old clothes from the year before last. It would be easy to attract criticism when he went out.

Father Qi was angry and refused to let his son go home, but he was still thinking about him in his heart. After all, he was his son. If something like this happened, he could only knock out his teeth and swallow it.

When Zhao Huanyu came to propose marriage, Father Qi had a dark face. To be honest, everyone in the village knew what the Zhao family was like, and his son would definitely have to endure hardship when he got married. And who Qi Qing is, does he know who he is as a father? He didn't even say hello to Zhao Huanyu on weekdays. If you say that Qi Qing voluntarily had an affair with him, you might as well say that Qi Qing fell in love with the guard dog at the door.

Zhao Huanyu must have used some dirty trick! Father Qi was so angry that he picked up the wooden stick and swung it at Zhao Huanyu. Zhao Huanyu did not dare to hide. After being hit with two sticks, he was stopped by Aunt Hong.

"Brother Qi, it's not a big deal for you to hit him like this. You see there's still a wound on his head. I gave it to your son last night to apologize." Aunt Hong knew it was shameless for her to say this, but she still had to say it shamelessly. Ah, "It's because I didn't teach him well that I let him do such a bastard thing. Now people all over the place know that this kid is a Qi Qing man. If you beat him up, Qi Qing will also have a hard time in the future."

Father Qi is not good at saying unpleasant things to women. He used to pity Aunt Hong and thought it was not easy for a widow to raise a child, but now his son has to marry into his family and suffer!

Before they could discuss the marriage, Brother Chen came with Liu Mushun again. Liu Mushun came to take back the gift money given during the engagement. When he saw Zhao Huanyu, he couldn't help but want to beat him.

Zhao Huanyu could be beaten by the elders of the family, but he would not be beaten by other men. When he was a child, his parents enrolled him in taekwondo classes before they divorced. He was just learning to play, but he ended up getting a black belt all the way.

Faced with Liu Mushun's punch, Zhao Huanyu subconsciously turned around and knocked him down with a side kick.

"you......"

Zhao Huanyu frowned and said, "You made the first move."

Brother Chen quickly helped the man up, "Are you okay, Brother Liu?" He looked at Zhao Huanyu and sneered, "How dare you, a little bastard, do something to Brother Liu."

One is the future son-in-law who is about to marry his son, and the other is a family member who came to break off the engagement. Father Qi waved his hand, took out ten taels of silver and handed it to Liu Mushun, "My family is sorry for you, and my son has no fate with you!"

Liu Mushun took the money, covered his waist and looked at Zhao Huanyu. First he slept with his fiancée, and now he was kicked. He almost hated this bastard to death.

"Are you here to propose marriage?" Liu Mushun saw that both mother and son were dressed in cold clothes and sneered, "Did you know that two children with a bad reputation cannot get married within three years?"

Aunt Hong and the others never thought of this. In Dafeng, Shuang'er, whose reputation has been tarnished, can only delay remarrying for three years. Yesterday's affair has spread to the four surrounding villages, and the village chief will definitely not be able to officiate their marriage!

Although Father Qi knew about this, he was very dissatisfied with Liu Mushun's initiative to bring it up.

"Since the engagement has been broken off, you should go back first. The rest is between me and the Zhao family."

Zhao Huanyu and Aunt Hong came out of Qi's house at dusk, holding two bags in their hands, which contained some of Qi Qing's usual clothes.

The twins whose reputations have been tarnished will not be allowed to get married within three years, and the ten taels of silver will not be used. Although Qi Qing will not be able to marry Zhao Huanyu for a while, everyone knows that his body was broken by Zhao Huanyu, so he can only live in the Zhao family.

Father Qi chatted with Zhao Huanyu all afternoon, thinking that he was still the same gangster as before. He urged him to take on the responsibility of being a man and stop doing nothing like before. Zhao Huanyu complied with everything.

What happened in the past two days made Aunt Hong seem to have aged five years. She looked at the ten taels of silver in her hand. The Liu family could use ten taels as gifts. Their ten taels were already the lifeblood of the family.

"We have two children at home, and we can no longer live in such a tight situation. Son, you go to the town tomorrow to buy some pork. Qi Qing is used to eating meat, so don't be wronged in our house."

Zhao Huanyu took a tael of silver and felt that the money in his hand was a little hot. He had to do something. He wanted to change the current situation of the family.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25.6K 355 25
MATURE CONTENT* Being a lawyer had always been a dream for Sage. Growing up with 9 older brothers she was protected and spoiled being the baby and a...
73.9K 2.5K 55
Young Claire finds herself captured from the wild and sold off as a slave, she's angry, spiteful and opinionated, her owner struggles to deal with he...
22.8K 1K 19
" I've got my eye on you Say yes to heaven Say yes to me. " In which Floriana Avila decided to text a random number Lana Del Rey lyrics only to find...
241K 9.7K 55
Forest Johnston is a new up and rising billionaire who wants to make a difference in the world. Emma is a shy girl who hides in the shadows of her...