Daily Reading Companion (H)

By meowa520

On ancient times, reading a story about the normalization of venting anger (making love). I learned that book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - End

Chapter 14

362 2 0
By meowa520

The time-traveling man mistakenly thought he was dreaming and fucked both boys' tender cunts angrily and was caught and raped

[What the writer wants to say:]

The new year starts with a hard fuck for a third-born couple! I wish everyone a happy new year.

Wow, today I was browsing Weibo and saw someone pushing my article. I am so happy and touched. Thank you for supporting me all the way and accompanying me to grow step by step. My writing was so immature at the beginning and you can still read it. Thank you!

I will be with you all the way in the future!

-----text-----

The scene where Zhao Huanyu met his twins was not a beautiful scene, but it was a lively scene.

At that time, Zhao Huanyu had just graduated from college. Everyone said that graduation was like being unemployed. His family conditions were not particularly good. He immediately joined the flow of people looking for jobs like other graduates.

His academic qualifications are average, and his major is relatively unpopular. After graduation, his competitiveness is average. He cannot compare with students from 985 and 211. It is difficult to meet those double first-class competitors. HR also informed him that his competitor is an ordinary first-class competitor. Ben's graduate student, yes, was in trouble again.

He was busy with job applications, interviews, and rejections every day. He was too busy in college, which resulted in his resume not being outstanding enough, and he was basically dismissed in the second round.

His parents divorced, and neither of them wanted him. The living expenses were cut off until he graduated from college. Now he only has the 10,000 yuan he saved during college. If he can't find a job again, he will have to work in two or three months. Drink the northwest wind.

In fact, he is not stupid. He has always received a scholarship from school, but he just doesn't like to participate in those school activities. Now he has discovered the sin of salted fish.

After running around for a day, he had some dinner at will. After taking a shower, he threw himself on the bed and fell asleep. He would continue the interview tomorrow.

"Huh?" Zhao Huanyu opened his eyes. Next to him was a young man wearing coarse linen clothes. The strange thing was that the boy had long hair scattered on his shoulders. In addition, he had a delicate appearance and a flushed face, making him look unusually charming.

Zhao Huanyu took a look at the surrounding environment. They were in a dilapidated hut, and there was light coming in from outside. It was estimated that it was morning.

He himself was quite strange, his body was a little hot, and the man between his legs was holding up the crotch of his coarse trousers like a tent. Zhao Huanyu frowned, was he dreaming? Is this an erotic dream?

‎‌‎The cock‎‍butt‌‌‍is so hard, what is it if it's not an erotic dream? But it's strange, why do you dream about a man with long hair?

Zhao Huanyu is a salty person, and he also adopts an attitude of accepting his fate and not resisting in life. Therefore, when he found out that he had an erotic dream, he was not frightened, but he enjoyed it with peace of mind. It didn't matter whether the object of the erotic dream was a boy or a girl, he had never had sex with someone before. , now I dream about a man, it seems that I am gay.

Nowadays, he is busy looking for a job and has no time to vent his desires. He is so stressed that he can't even get an erection. Now he has an erotic dream that really makes him happy.

Since it was an erotic dream, it made sense that the environment he was in was so simple. He didn't think about why he also had long hair. What was he thinking so clearly in the dream?

Facing the boy who was getting closer and closer, Zhao Huanyu pulled him into his arms unceremoniously, took off the coarse linen clothes in three strokes, and then saw a small green bellyband. He took off the bellyband with some doubts. Pull it off to reveal your slightly raised breasts.

Maybe it was the costume in the dream. He threw away his bellyband and lowered his head to gnaw on the tender milk bag.

While he was sucking the tender breast fiercely, a melodious cry came out of the boy's mouth at the right time. He screamed intermittently, with his eyes closed all the time, as if he couldn't wake up from his dream.

Zhao Huanyu put his arms around her slender waist, feeling the tender flesh on his fingertips, and murmured to himself, "Is the touch in the dream so realistic?"

‍‎The beauty‌‎‎‍‌ is a waste of time thinking about this. Zhao Huayu was afraid that the alarm clock would ring outside the dream, so he immediately spread the boy's legs. He wanted to see the man Chenghuan's butt hole. As a result, what caught the eye was the small and firm cock and the plump and tender vagina.

Depend on! He had an erotic dream and also dreamed about intersex people? What a strange dream this is!

How could he dream about men having long hair? Is it a hint that he is bisexual? Zhao Huanyu thought about his own sexual orientation, and couldn't take his eyes away from that tender pussy. The manhood under his crotch was getting bigger and bigger, and it was really uncomfortable for the tortoise's head to press against the rough fabric.

Zhao Huanyu also took off all his clothes. His slightly rough skin was naked against the smooth and delicate hermaphrodite.

So smooth, ‎‍‌‎‌very good‍‎‌‍‌tender‍‍‎.

He anxiously lifted the other person's butt and placed it on his crotch, looking down at how he was grabbing the thick cock and rubbing the closed clam hole. The bisexual boy's hole was very sensitive, and it was so sensitive to the cock. After grinding, the water began to flow out. Zhao Huayu, who had never had any girlfriends or had sex before, saw his eyes red. He followed his inner desire and held the cock in his hand. ‌‌‍Slap the boy's beautiful pussy.

His ‎‌‎cock‎‍butt‌‌‍ was swollen to the point of exploding. His originally light pink virgin ‎‌‎cock‎‍butt‌‌‍‍‍‎‎turtle‌‌‍head‌‎‍ was all flushed purple. He knew that he was dreaming. Zhao Huanyu didn't show mercy to her, so the big turtle's head squeezed open the cunt, and penetrated the tight virgin pussy like a broken bamboo.

This little pussy was pressed tightly against the giant intruder. Zhao Huanyu was pinched by him until blue veins appeared on his forehead. He opened his mouth and gasped. A pair of big hands forcefully squeezed the boy's tender pussy, and he choked out a few words. , "Give me...eat it!"

He seemed to have used all his strength, and in an instant, most of the cock was inserted. He felt as if something had been pushed through the head of the turtle. , I seemed to hear a "pop" sound in my ears. The young man who was being fucked was awakened by the pain of being broken. He opened his eyes and looked at Zhao Huanyu, whose eyes were dark red.

The young man was still confused. Zhao Huanyu couldn't wait to insert all the cock in him. The thing under his crotch was like a donkey's dick, no less than twenty centimeters long. It is too difficult to insert all the length into my virgin pussy.

Who knows when will the next time I have an erotic dream? Zhao Huanyu thought that there would be no shop like this after passing this village, so he made up his mind to insert his entire cock into this little pussy.

Damn, it feels so good. Is it so good to fuck in a dream? The pleasure is constantly coming from the ‎‌‎cock‎‍butt‌‌‍, as if he is really having sex, really in the ‎‍菏‎‍ hole!

The boy obviously realized that he was in danger. He suddenly struggled and shouted, "No! Let me go!"

Zhao Huanyu didn't understand what the boy was doing, this was his erotic dream! If you don't fuck him obediently and still struggle, that's too much! Zhao Huanyu grabbed his little ass and pushed it down, pushing his cock into his pussy with a "plop, plop" sound. He said in a hoarse voice, "Don't move! Just give it to me." ‍Fuck‎‍! Damn it feels so good, let me cum once, and I'll get up and go find a job later!"

He spoke incoherently, and the pressure of finding a job in reality made it difficult for him to fuck his pussy in his dreams. But the boy struggled really hard. Any other man would have slapped him in the face and made him obey. Zhao Huanyu was not a violent man. Insert, while whispering: "Good boy, let me do it, I really want to fuck you, my cock‎‍butt‌‌‍ is all in‎‌‍‌‌‎‍in, your little pussy also likes me, bite it It's so tight, please let me fuck you, let me feel good."

Zhao's deceitful words were like the whispers of a devil. The bisexual boy was so struck by his obscene words that he didn't know what to do. He was not as strong as the other person. After struggling for so long, he still couldn't get rid of the situation of being fucked by. Even as he struggled from side to side, the huge thing penetrated deeper.

Bisexuality is inherently promiscuous, and even if it is forced, the body can still get pleasure from the promiscuous act. The unfamiliar pleasure coming from the depths of the vagina makes him fearful and frightened.

What should I do? He was broken by a gangster in the village. What if others found out... The intersex boy remembered that he was still engaged and his fiancé was a hot commodity in the neighboring village. He originally thought that he was lucky enough to be engaged to her. Now it looks like the wedding is off.

Zhao Huanyu watched the beautiful eyes of the boy in his arms gradually lose their sparkle, and felt inexplicably unhappy. Even if he was dreaming, he forcefully asked the other person to look at him, "Do you feel good?" He slapped the fat and soft buttocks. The young man was obviously stunned and looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you comfortable?" Zhao Huanyu asked again. Although he had never fucked in the vagina, he had watched the movie to reward himself. The boy's face turned red but he didn't cry out in pain. His pussy was still biting his dick with contractions. It was designated that it was It's great.

Now that you're so happy, why do you show such a lifeless expression?

He hates people who don't always mean what they say, like his irresponsible parents who kept saying they would love him forever, but ended up treating him like a hot potato after the divorce, and even started a new family with a new child. Then ignore him!

Instead of doing this, it would be better to say you don't want him from the beginning!

Let him give up and stop having illusions about his parents!

Thinking of his parents, Zhao Huayu became silent. He grabbed the boy's fat ass and fucked the soft hole mechanically. The bisexual boy could clearly detect the change in his mood.

A stinky bastard

drug him

raped him

Shouldn't pay attention to him

but still--

"What's wrong with you?" The intersex boy was too kind to actually care about a gangster who had raped his body.

Zhao Huanyu was brought back from his thoughts by the young man's caring tone. He put aside the negative emotions in his mind and looked at the young man's handsome face, "You care about me?"

The young man immediately shook his head, how is this possible? "No, no!"

What he said was really unconvincing. Zhao Huanyu was moved by his shy and annoyed look, and then felt a little regretful.

Why is this just a dream?

It would be great if it were true.

Such a cute boy, although his body is strange, he is extremely sweet. But he quickly suppressed this thought and decided that it would be better if it didn't come true. He was so poor and hadn't found a job yet. It was a problem to support himself. Where would he have the money to be responsible for the boy?

Fortunately it was a dream.

He tried his best to ignore the melancholy and sour feeling in his heart. He held up his cock and pounded the boy's wet and soft pussy. He was too strong. The boy who was having sex for the first time obviously couldn't resist, and he screamed and begged him to slow down. a little.

Zhao Huanyu exposed his deepest animal side and said with a smile: "Go gentler and slower, can I please you?" He pressed hard against the depths of his vagina, where there was a turtle sucking him from time to time. The small opening on the head, is this the uterus? In a dream, not only can you fuck your pussy, but you can also fuck your uterus. It's so fucking profitable!

"Not only do I want to fuck you deeper, I also want to fuck you into your womb and cum inside of you!"

The young man was so frightened by his lewd words that he shook his head. No way, if he was ejaculated inside, he would definitely get pregnant, his marriage would definitely be annulled, and his parents would disown him as their son.

Help, who will save him?

His rape by Zhao Huanyu was the result of a joint planning by several people. How could they be discovered at this time?

Not far outside the hut, a few fourteen or fifteen-year-old gangsters were biting grass roots, with excitement on their faces, "Brother Dog, do you think Brother Zhao has the right pair?"

The little gangster who was called Brother Gou let out a "hum" and said proudly: "It must be a good day. What I gave Qi Qing was a strong medicine for breeding with sows. Brother Zhao is also awesome. He actually drank some of that medicine himself." , I'm really afraid that the little shabby house will be overturned by them!"

"Qi Qing has an engagement with someone from the next village. Let's do this..."

"Hey! Brother Zhao is here to take care of it! We are not in love with each other. If they are found out, they will only make trouble for Brother Zhao! By the way, you go and inform Brother Chen and ask him to bring someone over in an hour."

...

In the hut, Zhao Huanyu stared at the young man's lips. He didn't know whether it was because of the influence of his love affair. The young man's lips were red and pink. The lower lip was slightly thicker than the upper lip. He also had beautiful lip beads, which looked particularly kissable.

The young man was so stared at that he felt scared. He opened his mouth to speak, but was blocked by the other party. His soft lips were in contact with the other party's lips. When he opened his mouth, a soft and smooth tongue came out of his mouth.

How could you kiss him and stick your tongue out!

The boy felt that his whole body was unclean. He had been penetrated by a cock, a spanking, and now he was kissed by a man and his tongue was stuck out!

Zhao Huanyu kissed the person passionately, biting into the little milk bag when the boy was panting.

"I need to ‍‌‍cum‍‎‌‎‎‍‌!" Zhao Huanyu pinched the other person's waist and pushed his crotch faster and faster. The young man said anxiously: "No, don't cum inside me, you ‎‍‌‍‌pull out‎ ‎‌‍‍Come out‍‎‌Come on‎‎‍‍‌, come out quickly!"

He was so anxious that he was about to cry. Zhao Huanyu raised the corners of his mouth, grabbed his waist and pressed down, and the thick and sticky semen‎‌‍‌‎ pressed against the palace‍‌‎‎mouth‍‎‌. ‌‎‌It feels great.

"It feels so good to ejaculate." It was the first time Zhao Huayu felt so good. Fucking her pussy felt much better than masturbating with her own hands.

He held his two sons who were stunned by being shot, and smelled his unique body fragrance to calm down his mood.

This dream is not over yet, and he doesn't want to force himself to wake up and see what time it is. Since he can still stay in the dream, he will do it again!

Zhao Huanyu did as he said, and the virgin's penis became hard very quickly, and immediately another hard member filled the young man's cunt. He changed his position and pressed her against the grass. Then he kissed her again before the other party could resist.

"Hmm..." Qi Qing whimpered, and was forced to fuse lips and teeth with Zhao Huanyu, while a pair of white and tender hands kept slapping Zhao Huanyu.

Zhao Huanyu let go of his mouth, leaned on him and fucked him briskly, "Hold me."

It was just a casual sentence. Qi Qing didn't know why he listened. He actually put his hands around the gangster's neck. When he realized what he had done, he bit his lower lip in shame and looked away.

Zhao Huanyu thought he was very cute. Although he had different opinions, he didn't hate him at all.

Zhao Huanyu, who had already had pleasure once and felt that he was good enough, changed from his previous violent behavior and gently thrust into her vagina, pushing the deepest part of her vagina. At the entrance of the palace, try to open it and penetrate it as deeply as possible.

He pinched Shuang'er's waist, kissed her with warm lips from his chin to the small nipple, and finally opened his lips, took the nipple into his mouth and nibbled on it carefully.

So, so weird.

Qi Qing felt that her body had become very strange. The place where Zhao Huanyu kissed her felt hot and hot. Moreover, when the other party kissed him, he kept looking at him with his eyes and gently asked him if he was feeling well.

He is going to be broken, his body is going to be broken, and his brain is going to be broken.

How could the most annoying gangster in the village become so gentle? It was as if his whole soul had undergone earth-shaking changes.

In fact, he felt very comfortable just now being fucked by ‌‍‎, but how can you say that, he is a married man, he was fucked by a gangster, and he was fucked by ‌‍‎ ‌‎It's very satisfying. If you say it, you will be dipped in a pig cage.

But... he met Zhao Huanyu's eyes. Those eyes were full of him, and they almost fascinated him to death.

When Brother Chen brought people here, the two gangsters who were letting loose were shouting. They shouted in extremely exaggerated voices: "Brother Zhao, someone from the Qi family is coming. Run away when you're done!"

They were far away from the thatched hut, so the people in the hut couldn't hear it, but the three people who came heard it.

When the father of the Qi family heard this, he walked faster and said sternly: "What are you talking about?" Next to him was Qi Qing's fiancé. He had made an appointment to discuss the marriage today, but Qi Qing was not seen for a long time. Back home, Brother Chen kindly told them where Qi Qing might be.

But, how could his son come to such a remote place? The closer he got to the shabby hut, the less at ease he felt.

When they walked to the door of the hut, before they could enter, the obscene sound of working entered their ears. Liu Mushun couldn't stand it at first. Brother Chen said that his fiancée was here, but if there is such a sound here, isn't it... ...

He pushed open the shabby door. The hut was very empty. Only one side was piled with thick thatch. On the thatch was a pair of wild mandarin ducks. The man's strong body pressed against a naked man because it was the old man pushing the cart. The posture of the two of them was aimed at the door.

The three people's eyes were focused on one place. The man's full balls tightened in an instant, and his butt slammed into the crotch of the person underneath him. The man being fucked by him let out an unbearable moan, and his slender penis The fingers left traces on the man's back, and the places where the two of them met were close to each other. It was obvious that the man was ejaculating. The last blow he made was so hard, how deep did it have to go?

Father Qi swayed, and although the man who was being fucked only moaned, he also recognized that it was his son's voice.

Qi Qing also realized that someone was coming. He was very scared, but now he was in the midst of a high tide. Zhao Huanyu was pressing him down and ejaculating into his pussy. His brain was about to disappear. He couldn't care less about the three people at the door.

"This, this..." Liu Mushun was so angry that he couldn't even speak. He walked four miles to Qi's house to discuss marriage. As a result, his fiancée was living with a wild man in this shabby thatched hut! Even a man can't bear it.

Just as he was about to take action, Brother Chen held him back, his fair face full of worry, "Brother Liu, don't, don't be impulsive!"

"Hmph!" Liu Mushun suppressed his anger and said to Father Qi: "I don't think there is any need to get married. Your son already has a sweetheart, so let's leave it like this for our two families!"

Zhao Huanyu heard the movement behind him and pushed the boy's head to his chest, making a protective gesture.

"Who are you?" Isn't this his dream? grass! Why is it still exposed? Is he so perverted?

Father Qi's eyes were cracked, "I am his father!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 143K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
7.9M 314K 34
BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be able to identify his Mate. Hopefully it's...
638K 26K 42
After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 重生后我只想咸鱼 Author 雕雕子 Status 42 Chapters Description Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother...
458K 19.4K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...