The Smutty Woman πŸ‘  (18+)

By Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🀌 Not for kids... (18+) More

Introduction πŸ’‹πŸ«¦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
10 - kitten?
11 - Mom?
12 - Boss
13 - B$P
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
19 - Letter
20 - Heal me
21 - NOA
23 - Who. was. it.

22 - Getting to INDIA

58 5 21
By Blakeyofficial

The way my bunny expressed her feelings.. I was left speechless.

I had similar and almost exact emotions that I wanted to express but failed to do so because her eyes , her innocent yet tigress like bold eyes suppressed my manly freedom.

The last time I was this loyal to someone was my teenage crush and now it's Ruby. The only one that I would willingly give my life or take someone's life away for is her and only her.

She's my morning and my night
I live for her and only her..

"I know that I've made you feel an anxious kind of way , I made you feel things which weren't as expected. Ruby .. I need you in my life

And when I say need I mean it. Every morning I wanna wake up seeing your lovely smiley face , I wanna clean myself and bath with you every single day. I wanna get ready and dress you up , getting you ready alongside me so that we twin everyday and we spend all our time together. I wanna have my breakfast with you and feed you all my life. I wanna spend all my precious moments looking at you , taking in every sense of your beauty and staring into your eyes upto eternity."

The impact of these words -that just came out so fluently - was too strong.
Her head snuggled into my neck and her pinky crossing over mine creating a promise I know we would never break. I could feel tear droplets over my chest giving me the rough idea of her sensitive feelings and I knew she was trying to hide them.

I continued to ask..

"Ruby do you want me by your side.. staring into your eyes for eternity?"

There was no response, making me worried and a voice in me asked - Have you even convinced her and apologised to her well??

This bubble was burst when she broke the hug turning to look at me with her eyes red with pain and wet and she put together courage to softly whisper -

"Nothing in the world can give me the happiness that you give me. You can stare at me upto forever only if you agree on handling this bitch forever."

She's the dirty kind.. my hot chocolate. In the world of chocolates all sweet and creamy she's my bitter and good for health kinda chocolate. God what am I even thinking..

"Any doubts?" And her eyes were full of hope and expectations.

"Never bunny .. and there's nothing called "handle" I will enjoy all the ups and downs with you with immense pleasure."

And her sweet lips turned into a soft curve giving me the satisfaction of her cute little smile. I pick her up gently trying not to hurt her lower anymore and move into the bedroom carefully placing her down , laying aside her and tucking us together in a blanket. I pull her bare chest into a warm embrace caressing her back as our eyes slowly drop into a deep sleep.

The next morning..

Ruby's pov -

I'm proud of me ... The breakfast is ready I'm all better looking than last night and I managed to take time out to lay and do a good ice therapy session for my little kitten.

What a relief that was ..

All there's left to do now is a good shower and clean up but I gotta wait for mom.. she's been making me wait for an hour now saying that she'll be here in 10 minutes. Like how slow can her watch be duh?

I roll upon the sofa and indulge into the general happenings when a message pops on the screen..

Anonymous - Do you think your love weighs more than a much awaited revenge?

I knew who this was yet I chose to ignore it because my dearest mom had finally got over her "10 mins".

I rush and hug her tightly and pull her in to taste the lovely pancakes that I'd made for her and Ruhaan. But she seems to be diverting me to another topic , she opposes my pull and urges me to take a seat on a chair nearby.

"RELAX Ruby there's still time for breakfast but there's a surprise which I want you to see right now.."

"Surprise ?? What is it??"

Look -

And she hands me over her mobile to look at some document. I zoom in for a clear look and it says UNITED

Wait .. a flight ticket?
To .. Maddy what? Wait wait INDIA??

And the scream ends up being Ruhaan's alarm as he walks out a minute later while I'm still engrossed in understanding the document and in his sleepy voice he says

"Why are you screaming so early in the morning??"

Oh god my eyes are on the screen but my heart is focused on his words and my insides are drowning by his voice when mom suddenly says

"9am .. is early??"

I quickly stand in Ruhaan's support
"Mom we just slept a little late"

"And may I ask why" she says giving me a stern look

"It was just a conversation.. a really long one.." and my head lowers with awkwardness

"Oh relax Ruby you get it right?" And she points out at the screen

"Not really sure .."

And I pass it to Ruhaan who within a minute exclaims

"We're going to INDIA?? THAT'S AWESOME"

He returns me the mobile and suddenly pulls me into a dance a very weird one indeed.

"Yes .. You're family and Ruby shall leave for India with the evening flight so that y'all can help Ruby settle in the conditions of her after marriage home and I will accompany as soon as possible.."

She brushes my hair and leaves to her room.

What just happened?

Going to India? My after marriage home? Wait we're getting married?

"Ruby Ruby I'm soooo fucking happy my love .. do you get this? We're getting married oh god that too in India oh gosh I'll show you around every place and I'll feed you the best delicacies and there's so much to do you're gonna love it babe" and he kisses my forehead immediately leaving to go somewhere.

I settle on the sofa with a sense of fear .. A weird feeling in my stomach warns me of the upcoming danger and my heart is filled with anxious thoughts. But at the end of the day I need to go to India and let the fate be what it is destined to be.

I shake off my intrusive thoughts and control myself from throwing or breaking anything that is around me. "Ruby relax.." I say to myself and go into the bedroom only to find Ruhaan overexcitedly throwing all my clothes on the bed making it the messiest room in existence.

"RUBY you don't have anything Indian in your bloody closet??"

He's getting on my nerves now and I just give him a "isn't it obvious that I have been in US my whole life and you expect my closet to have Indian clothes?"

He gets annoyed and steps out of the room like why is this man creating this scene right now? Male ego?

And I got my answer when he came back to grab my wrist pulling me and heading straight for my mom's room. What is he gonna do ? Complain to my mom about my behaviour?

"Mom Can I take Ruby for shopping right now?"

"RIGHT NOW?" the same words but in differing tone come from my mouth as well as my mom's. And he nods as if he is the most innocent man on this planet.

"She doesn't have anything Indian and she can't wear bodycon dresses in India all the day right?"

"Shitty mindset- uh I didn't mean it" fuck my tongue has lost all it's control

His hold on my wrist tightens and he lifts my chin making me look at his calm face. Yet I know he is not calm because his hold on my wrist is shivery and too tight, there's something different.

"You have no idea how good and how bad men in India can be.. I don't want any bad eyes on you and that's the only reason why I said that..

I'm not against you wearing anything but it's my duty to inform you because you've never been there. If you still think you would be more comfortable in your casuals I will not prevent you from wearing them. Wear what you want and I know how to backup my kitten."

And he presses his lips on mine his anger flowing through his tongue passes into my mouth and I feel his emotions as strong as a shot of pure alcohol.

"Bubble was right about you both"

And he quickly moves away smiling at my mom bidding her a goodbye in his most "oh so innocent" way but this bastard still has the courage to look at me with that strong essence saying "Be ready in 5 minutes and meet me outside" he pecks my lips again earning an annoyed grunt from my mom and leaves the room.

"Ruby you're really lucky"

"I know mom" and I melt in her loving hug as she continues

"Buy decent clothes doesn't matter what country it is men are always the same"

"Not all men MOM"

"STILL MEN .. RUBYY"

And we giggle our heart out. Afterall it's her genes that have made me the woman I am today and I'm greatful for every bit of it.

She passes me one of her dresses and we share the same size so why not? And I quickly dress up clutching onto my wallet and head outside only to find Ruhaan standing in front of a car.

Fit by mom check ✔️

"I booked it for today.." and he winks at me as if he's the most intelligent man on this planet.

I'm done with my periods but my mood swings aren't done with me yet I guess and I move ahead with an annoyed face getting into the car without any further conversation.

He begins to drive but pauses to do something that I'm really not interested in and in a second I feel his warm palms embracing my thighs.

"Really Ruhaan?"

And his fingers creep into my skirt making my kitten feel a little heart beat and a sense of submissiveness.

"You've got a bad mouth hot chocolate"

And his fingers find their way into my lowers making me wretch on my seat but I continue to control myself and push him back.

"You better watch yourself"

And he grabs my neck and pulls me in towards him biting on my lips , sucking on my tongue and skin and forcing his way into my mouth.

My hands unwillingly clutch his shirt in a hope of being left yet he pushes my little jacket aside and forces his palm into my top and I knew if I avoided him anymore he would tear every piece of this dress. And the worst part? The dress isn't mine.

And so I push him away explaining how critical the situation can be. "Then Miss Ruby you need to watch out your behaviour or you may have to get an ice therapy done after what I do to you later .. Get that?"

I smile and nod at him. And he gets back to stability driving like never before. Finally we reach up to an All Indian Wear store and I know that it's not as authentic and the dresses are just way too shiny and reflective.

Ruhaan's pov -

I see her eyes widen with every movement in and she forgets that she even needs to move forward. I'm so proud of getting her here she's gonna love it.

"So what do you want bunny?"

"I wish I even knew what I came here for.."

And without another look she kept visiting each and every lehnga that she could see and I end up asking her .. "Do you like these lehngas?"

"Lehnga?"

And I realise my bunny knows only about bodycons and other dresses not about lehngas or ghaghras.

I call out one of the lady worker and inform them to help Ruby try out everything that she wants and help her select the best and comfortable Indian outfits.

"And what will be the price range sir?"

"Whatever she wants is my range"

And I allow her to take Ruby for a tour in this massive store and search for fabrics that were made for her and only her.
_______________________________________

Next chapter will be published soon

Lots of love
Blakey ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 384 122
Riesbyfe Stridberg, one of the shield knights of the holy church, is hiding huge secrets. Not only is she into girls, but she also has fallen for a v...
444K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
92K 818 12
α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€›α€½α€šα€Ία€€α€”α€·α€Ία€žα€€α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€α€½α€± α€œα€½α€”α€Ία€œα€½α€”α€Ία€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€€α€Όα€°α€Έα€•α€«α€α€„α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€Ÿα€¬α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ί ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
219K 7.4K 42
Dealing with being kicked out because of her sexuality Xalani move in with her aunt to finished her last year of high school. Now she's dealing with...