Daily Reading Companion (H)

De meowa520

On ancient times, reading a story about the normalization of venting anger (making love). I learned that book... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - End

Chapter 13

187 1 0
De meowa520

Eve of war

[What the writer wants to say:]

Next, let's flashback to the story of Zhao Huanyu and his wife. Aya is a poor person, but his hard days are coming to an end, and the prince and his family will heal him.

-----text-----

The palace of an exotic king.

"Aya, what are you doing here?" The handsome middle-aged man with a scar on his face looked at the young man opposite, his eyes filled with amusement.

The young man named Aya was tall and handsome, but his features were lifeless, like a porcelain doll that had been carefully carved.

Aya looked up at him, looking at the man who gave him half of his bloodline, who should be called father, but who he hated the most.

"I would like to be happy with my father and brothers. I just ask that you bury my mother."

"Finally figured it out?" The man didn't think it was unethical to have his son as his plaything. He only cared about the other person, "Have you untied the poison your mother put on you? Otherwise, we wouldn't Dare to touch you."

Aya's mother came from Miao territory in the southwest of Dafeng. Although he was a twin, he was highly skilled in bewitching and his dream was to travel around. So when he became an adult, he couldn't wait to travel to Dafeng, and when he was twenty-three, he came to a foreign land again.

Although he has seen a lot, he has never been exposed to love. He was so fascinated by this cheerful man on the grassland that he married the foreign king passionately.

Everything was so beautiful. It wasn't until two months after his marriage that he accidentally discovered the affair between his husband and his brother's woman, and he discovered the turmoil in the royal family in a foreign land.

The reason why foreign countries are despised by the Central Plains is because they have no ethics, justice or shame. Fathers play with their children's wives, brothers molest their brothers' wives, brothers and sisters are in disarray. Mother-son affairs are common. Before he got married, the entire royal family, thirty or forty people who were related by blood, often got together for lewdness and chaos.

When the foreign king saw that the affair was exposed, he no longer wanted to hide it, and forced Aya's mother to use her body to serve the men in the royal family.

Aya's mother didn't want to, but he was so vicious that he killed several people with evil intentions in front of him, forcing the people in the foreign land to dare not take action.

The foreign king imprisoned Aya's mother.

Aya's mother originally planned to run away, but she was already pregnant with the child of the king of the foreign land. People from the Miao border cannot use poison when they are pregnant, and they are most vulnerable at this time.

He originally wanted to disguise himself and wait for the child to be born before taking revenge on the scumbag, but the king of the foreign land saw his fragility and actually took a few men to kill him! Fortunately, the child was not miscarried. Fortunately or unfortunately, Aya's mother was humiliated to the point of giving birth for the sake of her child.

After the child was born, Aya's voodoo skills recovered, and she killed several men who came to visit with voodoo worms on the spot. The foreign king ran fast, but his face was still bitten by the voodoo worms, leaving scar-like marks. , since then he also hated Aya's mother and wanted to find an opportunity to throw the child to death. As a result, Aya's mother had already planted poisonous insects on Aya's body. As long as he was not around, those poisonous insects would surround Aya. A circle of protection.

Aya's mother couldn't leave after giving birth. Foreign Land also knew some witchcraft. The King of Foreign Land found a way to restrain Aya's mother. He imprisoned him and played with him, but he couldn't find a way to deal with the poisonous insects in the child. Otherwise, He must beat Aya to death in front of her mother to vent his anger!

In order for her child to grow up safely, Aya's mother held on and protected her child even if she was being played with day and night.

When Aya was twelve years old, the king of the foreign land no longer wanted to kill him. Anyone with a discerning eye could see that Aya was a beautiful woman. Moreover, Aya followed Aya's mother and was an unknown twin. Sex people.

In a foreign land, intersex people are a symbol of lust and promiscuity. It's just that Aya's mother didn't know the customs of the foreign land, otherwise he, an intersex person, would not marry the king of the foreign land.

Aya's mother saw the dirty thoughts of the foreign king. Her lustful eyes not only stayed on him once, but now she actually turned to his child!

He was afraid that the child would follow his own path, so he placed an even more terrifying poison on him. This poison would cut off flesh and desire. As long as a man dared to touch him, the poison would kill him. Follow the state of intercourse and get into the man's body, biting his heart and lungs alive!

Aya knew that her father was a scumbag since she was a child. Her mother told him how a normal family should get along. There was no normal person in the foreign royal family. Every time he saw his mother being forcibly taken away and coming back with injuries, he wanted to say, let him take her place.

The first time he told his mother this, she slapped him in the face.

His mother hugged him and cried hoarsely, "Aya, mother protects you so much so that you can one day escape from a foreign land and go to the Central Plains or Dafeng! Mother hopes that you can go back clean and find someone who truly loves you and cares for you." your people."

Aya seemed to still have his mother's words in his ears. He closed his eyes. Just three days ago, his mother died of illness. The night before she died, she was still suffering inhuman torture from her father and uncles. Not only that, these rotten people Instead of burying my mother, I want to throw her mother's bones on the grassland to feed the birds.

These men didn't dare touch him because they couldn't break the joy-destroying poison on him.

Aya curled up her lips and revealed a smile that could captivate the world, "It will take two days to break the poison. At that time, please invite all the uncles to enjoy your son's body." He was afraid that the king of the foreign land would see something, so he emphasized: "You are going to prepare the grandest funeral for my mother."

The king of the foreign land was planted with a brain-eating poison by Aya's mother, and his brain was almost eaten by the poisonous insects. Now he is like a walking corpse, only following the deepest lustful power of his body. When he heard that his beautiful son was finally willing to give in, Playing with it himself, he immediately nodded in agreement, and then sent someone to inform his brothers that he would give it to his intersex son in two days.

Those men have long coveted Aya's beauty, and when they heard the news, they wished that the day would jump to two days later.

Half a month ago, the palace was sealed.

"It is now the middle of autumn, and the offenses from foreign lands on the border are getting more and more serious. Since they changed kings, they have become less and less respectful to us." The emperor looked at the officials and said, "I plan to end it in the autumn. How do you feel about conquering a foreign land?"

The Dafeng country was rich and powerful, with sufficient military strength. Many warriors had long wanted to expand the territory for the country. When the emperor said this, all of them agreed.

A small foreign land was not a difficult matter for Da Feng. In addition, the emperor wanted to let the prince Ji Xingqian establish his authority in the court, so he asked the prince to lead the troops to attack the foreign land. Zhao Huanyu, the minister of the Ministry of Rites, recommended himself as a military advisor. He agreed.

All the people of Da Feng knew about the attack on foreign lands, and conscription began in places close to foreign lands. Many people who could not bear the harassment of foreign bandits voluntarily signed up to join the army. To the emperor's surprise, the fourth man, Li Cheng, also came to sign up.

Li Cheng looked at his father-in-law, who was not much older than him, and said in a deep voice: "The ordinary people's status is too low now. I want to achieve military merit and become a military general in the future, so that I can be worthy of the fourth prince."

He had seen Li Cheng's boxing and kicking skills. Not only would such a person not die on the battlefield, but he would also make great achievements, so the emperor did not refuse and threw him to the prince's side and sent him to the battlefield together.

The expedition was quickly put on the agenda. Five days later, the prince led the army and supplies to the north. This time he brought 20,000 troops from the capital. In addition, there were 100,000 troops on the border. It was more than enough to deal with a small foreign country. .

Zhao Huanyu was the Minister of Rites and his position in the court was not low, and Li Cheng was the prince's brother-in-law, so the three of them rode together on horseback.

The entire Da Feng knew that Zhao Huayu, the number one scholar ten years ago, was an unknown person, but because of his clever mind, everyone was helpless against him.

Zhao Huanyu was not afraid at all that the prince was here. He rode on his horse and said happily: "I don't know what the emperor will reward me when I return this time. Gold, silver and jewelry are all fine, as long as you don't grant me a marriage." He also expressed his gratitude to the emperor after he came first in the palace examination. Asked him if he wanted to marry the daughter/son of a certain minister, and he was very upset.

The prince looked at him and slightly opened his thin lips: "Now that the war has not started, Lord Zhao is already thinking about rewards?"

Zhao Huanyu: "Even if His Highness the Crown Prince doesn't trust me, don't you still believe in the strength of our Dafeng?" He chuckled, "Anyway, I don't have much force, I just have a brain. Don't worry, when I capture the foreign country, I will kill them." I'll find all the gold hidden in my eyes. Just give me a little more silver as a reward."

"I heard that Mrs. Zhao is pregnant again?"

Speaking of this, Zhao Huanyu felt worried. Despite his repeated warnings, his wife still gave all her attention to the children after they got married. "Yes, the one in the belly will start to act in two months, and the first two months will be activated." They are both old enough to go to school, and marrying a wife in the future will still be a big expense. "If he hadn't come from the modern ‍‍‌‎‎‌‌‍ generation, how would he have been able to support himself like this? A big family?

The prince's family is harmonious, so he naturally appreciates him as a person who is devoted to his wife and children. "Don't worry, Mr. Zhao. When you return in triumph, I will ask your father to give you more rewards."

The two of them were chatting happily, and Li Zheng, who was riding a black horse beside him, remained silent. He was from a lowly background and had no education, so he really couldn't talk to him. It was his elder brother who was a few years younger than him who asked, and then he said in a deep voice: "Thank you for your concern, brother. "

Zhao Huanyu looked at the two of them strangely. Why was a country man next to them called the prince? Judging from his appearance, he is obviously several years older than the prince, and he should be about the same age as himself.

The prince explained: "His name is Li Cheng, and he is the sweetheart of the fourth brother. When he returns from the war, my father will tell the world and hold a grand wedding for them."

Zhao Huanyu was originally afraid that the emperor would marry his son to him as his wife, but now he felt relieved after hearing this. As for why he was so confident, there was no other way. He was too good. After all, it was rare to see a twenty-year-old champion. He has also provided many good ideas for the development of Dafeng over the years. If he is willing, he can replace the queen as prime minister and let the queen return to the harem.

The three of them were not lonely on the road, chatting about home and going to the border.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.2K 1K 7
accအသစ်မှာဘဲဆက်ရေးပါတော့မယ်။
26K 219 49
Original‌‎‍Creation‍‍‎‌‌ / ‎‌‍‎Male‌‎‎‍‌Male‎‌‍ / ‌‎‌‍‎Modern‌‎‎‍‌Generation‍‌ / ‌‍High‎‍H‌‍‎‍‎ / ‎ ‎‌‍Main‎‍‌Drama ‎‍ / ‌‍‍Beauty‍‎‌‌Receive‎‎‍‍ / ‌...
8.5K 176 18
a person who just so happens to be half dead and immortal gets stuck in a quest with a boy who they don't know, a girl who hates them, and a satyr wh...
15.6K 584 18
فيمين زوجين منذ 3 سنوات حضر كوك و هو ابن عم تاي الى منزلهم لينتقم منهم بسبب......... فماذا سوف يحدث بعد ان حاول كوك الانتقام ووجد انه......... الا...