𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲...

By aeztopiax

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 her parents fight and only football and a special someone gets her mind off it, but then some... More

𝟐
𝟑
𝟒

𝟏

1K 19 1
By aeztopiax

I woke up to my parents arguing again as pure usually but this time it sounded more intense then usual.

Which I just ignored I then heard the front door slam so i decided to go downstairs and saw my dad standing in the kitchen.

"Honey I'm sorry for that this morning" he told me as I came down in my training kit ready for training.

"That's okay dad" I told him as I hugged him, as he looked stressed, in fact I wasn't okay with them arguing.

"Are you ready for training" he asked me with a smile on his face, he knows that football is my getaway from home and he knows that my mind is focused more on football.

"Yeah I'm ready" I told him as I picked up my things and headed to my dad's car.

Once we got into his car we talked about everything to get our minds off mum, "so I'm going to be doing a little food shop later you need anything?" He asked me as we pulled up.

"No I think I'm good, maybe some more water" I told him as our tap water it's the greatest well for me it's not I always get a bad stomach ache after wards.

I said my goodbyes to my dad and put on my Louis Vuitton shoes on as I heard someone calling my name.

"Jada" i turned around and it was Julia Bartel even though she's a couple years older than me we are really close friends.

"Julia hey" i said to her as i hugged her, "how are things with the first team?" I added on.

"Going great but I do miss my training buddy" she said to me while giving me a smile.

"Yeah I miss it as well but I better get going" I told her as I said goodbye and went to get ready for training but on the way.

The women first team couch caught me on the way, "jada can we talk for a moment?" He asked me as he pulled me to the side.

"Yeah of course what is it?" I asked him confused.

"How do you feel about training with the women's team as I've seen you play and you would be brilliant to play with us" I told me, when he said that to me my face lit up.

It was have been a dream to play with the first team, "oh my god of course I won't let you down" I told him.

"I hope so you can start tomorrow" he said as he walked off.

It's been a couple hours and I'm still over the moon about the opportunity for playing the first team.

I was in the cafeteria minding my own business till I was someone basically chuck the food down I wasn't really paying attention really, till I looked up.

"What you smiling at?" He asked me, it was Hector.

Hector and I have been best friends since birth and still very close some people think we are dating.

"This cute boy" I said to him sarcastically, he grabbed my phone and I was scrolling through TikTok.

"Don't say that again" he told me as he threw my phone on the table.

"I won't don't worry" I told him.

"What is the actual reason now?" He asked me again.

"Well tomorrow I'm training with the first team" I said while smiling to myself.

"Fuck off are you actually" he asked me as a smile grew on his face, I just nodded to him, "well done what you gonna do to celebrate then?" He asked me.

"Oh I don't know maybe fuck the first boy I see" I said to him jokingly as I stood up and started to walk away.

"So me?" He said with a smirk on his face being all smart.

"Stop being smart with me hector" I told him, "my dad it's gonna be here soon" I added on as I looked at my Apple Watch.

"You still need to get that tattoo you promised to get for me" he shouted to me as I walked off.

"Yeah yeah" I said to him as I walked off, I then got the my dads car.

I got in with a big smile, "what's that smile for?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow I'm training with the women's first team" I told him while smiling.

"I'm so proud of you" he said as he hugged me.

Once we arrived home I was chilling in the pool and dad was in his office doing some work well he was when he walked out side.

"So Jada what do you want as you got into the first team?" He asked me out of nowhere.

It was like perfect timing with this even though he would probably say no to a tattoo, "well I was thinking maybe a um tattoo, hear me out" I said to him nervously.

"I'm listening" he told me.

"Basically I want a tattoo as I promised Hector I would get one when he made a Barca debut" I told him.

"You can get a tattoo but on one condition" I told me.

"And that is?" I asked him.

"Make sure your mother doesn't find out about it" he told me as he kissed the top of my head.

I'm surprised he agreed to it's something I don't think he would want me to make a bad decision about it.

♥️hctorforrt_ , lamineyamal and 2,879 others

@jadaromero_ chilled afternoon🤍

@juilaabartel: so pretty😍
@arianaarias.20: wow wow😮‍💨

@marcguiu9: Hector won't stop looking now Jada😀

𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫🤍
Really Jada why you posting that😒

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚💕
Cause I can😉

𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫🤍
Anyway when you getting the tattoo then?

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚💕
Idk yet but my dad is allowing me to
get one just one that mum can't see

𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫🤍
They still arguing?

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚💕
Yeah I got woken up by them arguing this
morning, like this morning it was worse then
normal then mum slammed the front door.

𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫🤍
Fuck it your sleeping round mine Jada

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚💕
Hector mum won't be happy at all

𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫🤍
I don't give a shit Jada you can't
be staying there where they are arguing all the time

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚💕
But I'm fine Hector

𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫🤍
No im going out with Marc later
and I'm picking you up on the way tell your dad.

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐚💕
Okay I'll be ready in 10!

𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫🤍
I'll see you soon then amor x

When I got out the pool I decided to wear my two piece shorts and top I got from white fox and packed my training stuff as Hector has some of my clothes at his.

"Dad I'm staying at hectors for a couple days" I told him as I leaned on the door frame.

"Okay honey make sure you leave before mum gets back" he told me.

I did that simply because we both know how she would react to me staying round anyone's even though Hector and I have been best friends for ages.

But that didn't go to plan at all mum came home from work early which was just great more arguments coming to me.

"Jada what you do why aren't you inside" she told me annoyed.

"Wait for Hector and Marc to come get me" I told her while avoiding eye contact.

"No get back inside now" she raised her voice at me.

"Carole just leave Jada alone she will be fine" my dad said as he opened the front door.

Then Marc and Hector pulled up and they are seeing my parents get themselves into another argument.

"No Lorenzo she can't go she needs to study" she raised her voice.

"Study for what?" He asked her confused.

"I enrolled her into university in Portugal" she said like it was normal thing to do behind my back.

"Mum you can't be serious I have football" I told her annoyed.

"No enough of the nonsense about football" she told me.

"Jada come on" I heard Hector say from behind me.

"I'm not going to fucking Portugal my life is here" I told her as I walked off.

I got into Marc's car and was silent the whole time, till we got to an Astro turf, "what we doing here" I asked them both.

"I know after that with your mum you would want to do some football" Hector told me and Marc was nodding as well.

"Thanks" I told them both, we all then got out the car, I then put on my boots, we all kicked the ball about then I started to practice my free kicks.

Till these bunch of boys started to talk to Hector and Marc, "ooo look at her" one of them shouted I then turned.

I just ignored them and continued what I was doing, "Oi I'm talking to you" he shouted to me pissed.

"Mate don't talk to her like that" I heard Hector say to them.

He completely ignored him, "wanna do 1v1" he asked me, I just started to laugh at him.

"What I'm not joking" he added on.

"That's probably not a good idea" Marc told him.

I decided to go closer to the group, "what she's not that good" he said while laughing.

When he said that I just gave him a smirk, "come on then" I told him.

"Good luck mate" Hector told him jokingly.

"Tell that to her man" he told him, Hector just laughed at him.

I then toke my hoodie off and I had my old training top on, from last season.

-

Hector

-

Once I saw that Luis asked Jada to do a 1v1 I knew after he told her that she wasn't good that she would agree to do it.

"Is she actually decent?" Luis mate asked me and Marc.

Marc and I just looked at each other and laughed to ourselves, "yeah she is good" I told them.

"Oh fuck off" we heard Luis shout pissed, we saw that Jada had already scored against him.

"She's not even trying is she?" Marc asked me.

"Nope she's not" I told him as I kept my eye on her.

-

Jada

-

It's been around 30 minutes and I've scored about 10 goals past him he then chucked himself on the floor, "oh are we done?" I asked him jokingly.

"Yeah I'm done" he said as he laid down.

"Jada" I heard Hector say as he told me to come over.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"We better get back" he told me, i started to give him the puppy eyes, "we got training tomorrow" he told me.

Once we got back to his we just went straight to bed as we had training in the morning.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Actually loved this one🫶🏼

Comment and vote.
Make sure you comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 137 5
"you've been my muse for a long time. you get me through every dark night." she is his best friend's sister he plays for fc barcelona ⭐️
827K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11K 194 6
A slow burn fanfic w Felix. you guys meet when your crush asks you to go to the fields. But now you are getting comfortable. FEM READER! Please give...
632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...